GREEN SWEATER - Elizabeth Ols...

By decembermango

One day, shortly before autumn is approaching, Elizabeth Olsen meets an unknown girl in the forest who was pl... More

๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 Part 1
Chapter 14 Part 2
Chapter 14 Part 3
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Part 1
Chapter 21 Part 2
Chapter 21 Part 3
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Part 1
Chapter 29 Part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 Part 1
Chapter 35 Part 2
Chapter 35 Part 3
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 16

3.1K 86 49
By decembermango

Chapter 16

"Should've seen her killer look on that boy.. hot but kinda scary."

Previously

"We'll text Olsen."

"See you Bell."

At that the two entered into a longer hug. As they parted the two looked at each other still reddening cheeks.

Bella was already stepping back slightly before Lizzie put her arms on the brunette's shoulder and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Lizzie walked backwards towards the front door right after that... seeing Bella's very surprised face, which made her grin.

Bella looked after her before the girl disappeared behind the door. She touched the spot from the kiss with her hand before falling into a smile.

"This girl is driving me crazy..."

Present time

That foreign feeling. Bella slowly had less and less of that when it came to her surroundings. Of course, she was getting used to the new house she was now living in, but the same was the case with her surroundings before she applied to Redbridge High.

She herself probably never thought she would get out of that black hole a few months ago. Now she had not only her family by her side, but 2 new friends, who after a short time were already close to her heart.

More than 3 weeks passed and the brunette had to say she liked her current life.

If only someone would warn her about what is going to happen in a certain time...

It was now the 14th of October and the weather remained the same as it usually is. Not often it shows the warm sun behind the clouds and the foggy streets remained the same.

When it came to school the Brooks had to personally say she was doing well. She was not one of the best students but she stayed in the good range. Always with the help of the chaotic duo, even the recent weeks made it easier for her to get excited about school.

Her cousin Lauren and her uncle William saw that the brown-eyed girl was doing well and were happy to see her bright.

Right now the trio were sitting in one of their lessons. In the front was their history teacher, Mister Danes, who was explaining something to the students.

"So kids... since I'm honestly still missing grades from a lot of students here, I came up with the idea of doing a project again."

A sigh came from the class.

"Now wait a minute... since you already have a lot of things to do anyway, I thought that this project would turn into a partner project. Groups can be formed with 3-4 people and I'll email you the choice of topics later that day.. who you team up with you email me."

He looked at the clock on the wall.

"So now off to break with you."

The trio began packing up their stuff.

"So us together?" asked Bella.

"No question... of course. But please, not a complicated topic.. dates to remember is boringgg."

"Max that's part of history."

"Still boring." sighed the black haired girl.

The 3 were one of the last to leave the room. In the hallway, they slowly approached a group of seniors leaning against the lockers. You could already tell they were guys and girls from the football and cheerleading teams each. They were about to pass the teenagers when Max spoke up.

"Hey... I'm going to get my books out of the locker here wait a minute okay?"

"Sure." replied Lizzie to Black.

The brunette didn't answer but leaned against the locker wall looking at the group.

Once again Mason and his puppies... next to them cheerleaders and Lizzie's sisters.

One question remained open for Bella until today. Why did he send her a request back then on Instagram? He only liked her new pictures from time to time... nothing more.

This confused the brown haired girl a lot, as she wondered if anything was supposed to happen between the two.

"Bella hello?"

Torn from her thoughts, she now looked at the dark blonde girl, who just looked at her in confusion.

"Come let's go to break."

With a quick glance back at the boys and girls she moved to walk off.

"Right sure."

The green eyed girl looked in the direction where the girl was looking before. Elizabeth wasn't stupid... she noticed what the girl was doing. Constantly, in any situation, she saw the brown eyed girl her eyes were often on the group.. but she never understood why.

Each time she saw her sisters talking with senior boys. This time it was the same but this time someone was staring back at her.

It was Mason Donavan. The driver who took her sisters to school. She never took a liking to him.. his looks always screamed "fuckboy" to the girl.

At the bench

"So Mr. Danes has already sent out the email I see." spoke Bella glancing at her phone. She then showed the screen to the girls who read through the message.

"World War II... easy we'll take that. And if you don't mind, we can do the project at my place," the Olsen said before taking a bite of her apple.

"I'm in... write him now then no one can take the topic away from us." the blue eyed one spoke up before closing her open jacket.

"K." replied Bella.

Looking at the screen she didn't even notice how a boy with gray eyes approached the girls.

"Hey Liz." The boy greeted the girl.

"Omg hey Cedric! I haven't seen you in a while now." the green eyed girl spoke before standing up to enter into a hug.

At the unfamiliar voice, the brunette looked up... watching the interaction between the two with curious eyes.

"I forgot to tell you, we went to this kind of camp with baseball for two weeks."

Bella also watched with concentrated eyes the boy's movements all the time. How his hand still rested on the lower part of his back while releasing their hug.

Max looked alternately at the duo and Bella to then whisper quietly to the taller girl.

"That boy is about to turn into a statue if you keep looking at him like Medusa."

"I don't know what you mean." her gaze now turned to her phone. The two fell into a conversation that they didn't even pay attention to the girls on the bench.

"Tell that to your furrowed brows." smirked Max.

She looked to the side with a slightly embarrassed look, rubbing her forehead with her hand.

"Okay.. I'll go now. We need to do something again Liz."

"Sure Cedric.. Just text me." the shorter of the two replied with a smile.

"Alright." He walked off with a smile.

The green eyed one sat back down still having a grin on her face.

"Cedric Olsen... you think he'll like that name?" the Black asked sarcastically. The Olsen just rolled her eyes at that.

"Shut up Maxine."

Before the black haired girl answered, the brown haired girl stood next to the two of them heading towards the entrance.

"Where are you going?" the green-eyed girl asked, confused.

"Inside."

"But we're still on break."

"So?" replied Bella cold walking on.

Elizabeth looked after her with a puzzled look.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"Hm well.. seeing Cedric stuck to you like that probably didn't sit well with her Lizzie."

"What?.. but we were just talking." she replied still in wonder.

"Well... the long hug... his eyes not turning away from you... his hand on you... on top of that you weren't paying attention to us at all when you were in your conversation." replied Max in an obvious tone.

"Oh... but I have no interest in Cedric."

"That looked like the opposite to Bella Chickenhead."

The green eyed girl thought for a moment before muttering to herself.

"She was jealous."

"No shit sherlock... now we better get inside before she runs into him and kicks him or something."

The black haired girl picked up her bag before walking off. The dark blonde after her.

"Should've seen her killer look on that boy.. hot but kinda scary."

Lizzie grinned the whole way at the image.

In the classroom

Elizabeth noticed how the brown-eyed girl didn't say anything or even looked at her for the last few hours of school.

She wasn't hurt, but somehow more amused at the thought that the Brooks was actually jealous.

The bell rang and the teacher said goodbye to her students. Bella was the first, already slowly walking away. The trio was separated for the last class, which meant they met Max at the bus stop when

The green-eyed girl ran after her before the two quietly walked out of the school. After a few minutes, Olsen spoke up.

"So... My place later?" Lizzie broke the silence.

"Sure."

"I'll text you after my parents leave."

"Okay."

"You'd better take your binders and books and whatever you have for history."

"I will."

Elizabeth didn't like the answers. She stopped ... the brunette noticed the smaller girl stop as she took a few more steps. They were already further from the school and the outline of the bus stop could be seen from a distance.

The Brooks girl then made a turn and looked at the standing girl with a questioning look on her face.

"I don't want anything from Cedric, if that's what you're thinking." Lizzie said, looking down at the road.

"I don't."

"Your scowl and silence say otherwise."

Bella now looked at her with a more relaxed expression. The smaller of the two now approached her.

"I'll say it again ... I don't want anything from Cedric. Even if he wants something from me I don't want anything from him, okay?"

Bella smirked and pressed her tongue against her cheek before she spoke.

"Got it.. better that way.. now let's go before Max freezes to death."

She held out her hand. Lizzie accepted the hand with a grin.

When the two arrived at the bus stop, they saw Max with her arms crossed, frowning at the two.

"Thanks to you guys, we missed the bus."

"We got our grizzly bear back tho." Lizzie replied with a smile.

Bella just rolled her eyes.

"At least that's good news. Lizzie couldn't stop talking in class to me about y-."

"Shhttt... don't listen to her... oh here comes the next bus." She pulled the black-haired girl behind her while the brunette watched the scene with amusement.

↯↯↯

Jealous Bells.

-A

06/07/21

8:22pm/20:22

1768 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 19.3K 109
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem Reader Y/n is a senior NYFA film student in LA, with past's demons that still haunting her life; while Elizabeth grapples with...
444K 21.5K 61
Y/N meets Elizabeth Olsen in her first week at NYU and instantly becomes enamored by the girl. While Lizzie studies acting, Y/N studies music composi...
447K 10.4K 92
What happens when co-stars Elizabeth Olsen, and Marvel's newest addition, Avery King fall for each other? [Social Media] Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!reader
4.3K 169 17
Savannah, 25, lives in LA by herself and sadly, just got her first real taste of heartbreak. She can't decide whether to completely give up on love o...