UMSHADO

By VanRahdBooks

A story about a woman who finds herself in a situation she never expected and it changes her whole life forev... More

CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
Continual of Chapter 39.
CHAPTER 40
Continual Of Chapter 40
CHAPTER 41
Continual Of Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Continual of Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
Continual Of Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
Continual Of Chapter 45
CHAPTER 46
Continual Of Chapter 46
CHAPTER 47
Continual Of Chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
Continual of Chapter 48
CHAPTER 49
Continual of Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
Author's Note.
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 88

1.8K 139 16
By VanRahdBooks

LUNGI.

I finished bathing the kids after dinner then put them to bed. I know other people prefer to travel with their maids wherever they go and I like that but not when I am at my in-laws place. I like to take care of my kids myself plus there are many of us now so I no longer do all the work by myself. The twins are sleeping with all the other boys excluding kamo who's sleeping with Mah.

I get in bed and sigh. My body is so tired and my feet are killing me. One thing that is making me smile right now is knowing that Fanele has already made his way to Ophongolo to find out who owns the land and but it back from them. Mbuso and his brothers are joining him tomorrow then we will follow after they tell us too.

I haven't heard from my husband since they left but I know deep down he didn't kill his twin. I just hope busani told him the whole truth and left nothing. I think he saw the real mbuso and realised that he has no choice but to come clean. Bonga left with zipho and I think they are all together wherever they are. I know they can all kill busani and come back like nothing happened. I look at the time on my phone and 11:30 pm. They have been gone for long and I hope nothing bad happened to them. I have this urge to call him but I decide against it. He will come home after they have talked. Scelo would have called me if something was wrong. I close my eyes and sleep.

My skin feels cool, like the comforter has been removed from my body. The bed dibs and cold hands touch my feet and they go up to my legs and touch my naked thighs. I turn my head and the smell of fresh water and little bit of whiskey hits my face. They were drinking. I sigh and open my eyes. He has switched the lights on and he is naked. I turn my body and lay on my back. He gets between my thighs still looking at me. My body shudders. I look at him and it's almost as if I am looking at the old ruthless mbuso who didn't give a fuck about anyone else. God what did busani say to him?!. I don't want that mbuso back. I hated him and this person looking at me feels like it's the old him and he's scarring me.

Scars that prove he was once in an accident are marking chest and his strong legs. I look at his shaft and it keeps growing getting heavier, thicker and hard. Veins pop around his shaft and his mushroom head is shining, pink and leaking of pre-cum. His chest is moving up and down like he's controlling his breathing. I look at his left hand that is on my thigh and his ring is shining bright. Our eyes lock and my skin gets covered in goose bumps. My nipples get hard and I press my legs together to try and calm down my clit that is throbbing.

He locks my legs together with his then he goes up my body and his hard dick is right on my face. I lick my lips and swallow the saliva that has filled my mouth looking at this majestic dick. I open my mouth and his dick slips right in my mouth and I massage it with my tongue. He groans. I try to move my hands so I can grip it but he shakes his head. I rotate my tongue the best I can in that position sucking his dick. I use my tongue, lips and little bit of my teeth then put the tip of my tongue on that small opening on his dick and he loves it. he quickly pulls then moves a little lower so his dick can be between my boobs. Oh my God he's going to titty fuck me.

" cover my dick with them and don't close your mouth." I do as he says.

His hands  sandwich my head. I can feel his balls just below my boobs and they feel hard and my hands and mouth are itching to play with them. His lower body begins to move and I can feel the warmth, wetness and hardness of his dick between my boobs. He fucks them and my eyes are on that pink mushroom head that is playing peek ’a boo with me. When his dick peeks out from my boobs it goes straight to the warmth of my mouth. My chin and chest are wet from my saliva cause my husband is not giving me time to swallow it.

It is wet, warm, slippery and Oh I God I love it. His groans are telling me that he's loving and enjoying it too. His face is hard, his jaws are clenched tight like if he relaxes then he will come. It's not every time that I see the look on my husbands face when he comes and tonight I want too. I don't move my eyes away from him as his starring at me. I remove my right hand, move my left hand so it can grab both boobs and he lifts his hand a little. I think he think my hand might be tired. I move my left hand to under his things and grab hold of his balls and play with that heavy sack. He curses and close his eyes. I know they are sensitive so I gently play with them and they get harder and harder and I can feel that one thick vein getting hard and I know he's near. My clit is screaming at me wanting his fingers, his dick and I am soaking wet. I can feel the bedding wet too under me.

He quickly gets of off and I'm about to ask him what's wrong but he pulls me to the edge of the bed and lays me on my back with my head hanging. What is he going to do now?.

" I'm going to deep throat fuck you. Breath through your nose and relax love. Tell me if you want to gag or if I’m going too deep. I promise I will be gentle love." Ok my husband is still here. I nod but I am scared cause we have never done this.

" How is that thing going to fit down my throat?." he chuckles.

" The same way it always does when you blow me but the difference right now is that we are doing it the other way around. It's going to be like how you blow me but I will be the only one doing the work. You just relax love and don't forget to breath through your nose." I nod.

I take a deep breath and open my mouth. He comes in view and I see the sack that is keeping my children safe. I move a little then swallow them. They smell fresh like water. The word yes escapes his lips. He palms my boobs then I feel his hot mouth nipples and I moan. I try to fit both of them but he pulls them out.

" Open " he says.

He slips past my lips, in my mouth and down my throat. I moan telling him to go a little deeper and he does and stops when he hits my gag reflex. My ears are ringing because the only thing I can feel, hear and smell is him in my mouth. He pulls out then pushes in gently cursing and fuck this feels so good. When I breath in through my nose he thrusts in and my whole body is vibrating. He is so gentle and he fills my whole mouth and throat. When I swallow I can feel his dick head and he curses every time. The way he moves in me has gotten my body shaking hard begging me for release. I keep squeezing my thighs trying to stop my clit throbbing but it is threatening to kill me if I don't give it what it wants.

I move my hands between my thighs and spread my legs and cool air hits me. I moan but a mmmmm sound is the one that sounds. I touch I'm about to touch my clit when his hands grab mine. When he does that his dick pushes bag in and he groans. The his warm seed goes down my throat. He trusts in and out a little harder and more cum fill my throat sliding down to my stomach.

I try to get my hands off him but he's grabbing them tight. He keeps thrusting until he stops then pulls out. He moves away, helps me to get up then he gets me on all fours. My head and chest are on the bed and my ass is up in the air. I expect him to just thrust in but instead I feel two very hot stings on my ass and I wince, grab the sheets hard and hide my face on the bed so I won't make a sound. Tears threaten to fall.

He is standing behind me and his legs touch the bag of my thighs. He pushes my back down, making me arch more then he trusts in hard and rough. Fuck! I bite my lip. He fucks me hard and rough. He fucken tears my pussy apart and this time tears cloud my eyes and they fall. I know he is angry at his mother and brother but taking all that anger on me is not fair. This right now with me is mbuso not my loving husband. Maybe this will let him release his anger and I will get my husband back.

My husband hasn't touched me like this in years and now I wonder what else did busani say that made this old mbuso to be back. At this point I just want him to be done so he can let me be. My clit even stopped throbbing.

" move in the middle and lay flat. Don't move." I nod. I make sure I hide my face from him.

He pulls out and moves with me. I feel his hands spreading my ass cheeks then his thumb rubs my anus ring and I freeze. He moves it away then his dick pushes inside my pussy. I'm still wet that's why he slides in easier but I wonder if he notices that I am not wet like every time we make love. Oh I forget I'm getting fucked tonight. He pulls out then thrust in again hard and I moan cause he hit my g-spot.

His whole body covers mine and I feel his whole body weight on me. When he trusts in I can feel he is not holding back and he fucks me not giving a fuck. I relax my body and let him have all of me and he takes it fucking me hard. His mouth covers my left ear and he plunges his tongue inside and I moan then he spills his seed in me groaning and holding me tight. 

" Don't you ever!. Ever run after another man. Whether they are brothers or not especially when I'm there. Do you understand me love?." what?.

My whole body freezes. I think my world stops. I don't understand what he's saying. He pulls out, still kneeling on the bed. I slowly turn, move my feet away from him then sit on the bed facing him.

" what are you talking about?."

" I'm talking about that time you ran after busani."

" what? Are you serious right now?. "

" I am. don't ever do it again."

" Why didn't you tell me when we were both here earlier before you left mbuso?." I am so hurt right now.

" I am telling you now."

" At 3am when you come home and smelling of alcohol?."

" I didn't come home at 3 am. I was here before you went to bed."

" And you waited for me to fall asleep then come and punish me with sex for running after your brother?. I run after him cause I wanted him to tell you the truth before you found out. I wanted him to come and talk to you first and tell you his side of the story. I am sorry for running after him like that and make it look like I'm disrespecting you in some way. I'm sorry mbuso for trying to fix this family and making sure that there's peace so everything can go well. I'm sorry for trying to talk to your brother so he won't do something that he will regret, that you will regret too because I know it will hurt you more than anything to hurt the person who looks like you." Tears continue to stream down my face. 

" Love...."

" No stop!. You are taking out your anger and frustrations on me. on my body and I let you. The person who has sacrificed the most in this family mbuso! Me?.  I fucken lost a child for this damn family and not once did you hear me blaming anyone or even complaining. I do what is expected from me and I try to keep it together but you come and you fuck me like that because I ran after your brother and you're mad at that?. What do you want from me that I haven't already given it to you? Please tell me cause I don't know!." I wipe my tears.

" Love please calm down...."

" Don't tell me to come down mbuso!. The first time we were suppose to connect and be one after the things we have went through the last weeks, you choose to make love to me like this?. "

" I'm sorry MakaSboniso please..."

" Yeah I'm sorry too." 

I walk to the bathroom and get in the shower. I try to stop myself from crying but I can't. The door opens he tries to get in.

" Don't you dare touch me! Get out! Get out!." he doesn’t close the door but instead stands there watching me. Hands covering his face.

I pull myself together then step out of the shower. I dry myself then wear my clothes. I don't even moisturize because I want to be as far away from his as possible. I look at the time it's 4:30am. I might as well go cook breakfast before I stay here and say something I will regret. My eyes are red and so is my whole face. One look at me and they are going to notice that I was crying.

" Luh I'm sorry please talk to me. I'm sorry love. I don't know what I was thinking." He's blocking me from the door. 

" please move. I want to begin preparing breakfast."

" please mama sekhaya ngiyakucenga. ( please my wife I'm begging you.) " why does he look scared?.

" Mbuso move!." He looks at me shocked and the steps away.

I open the door then walk out. I head straight to the kitchen and I'm glad no one is there. I brew coffee cause they are going to need it since they were drunk. I take pout the pots and begin to make everything that is breakfast. From savoury to sweet. By 7:00 am I'm almost done.

The first to walk in is mbuso's birth mother. She's walking around wearing her Gucci sleep wear looking like a housewife who's made has prepared food for her. She greets, I greet her back then mind my business. The woman have showered excluding The Queen of London. The men soon follow including my husband. He comes and kisses my cheek the sits down. I plate his food and pour him coffee. He thanks me.

I take the other food and take it to the living room where the kids will be eating their breakfast. They soon follow and sit on the table. I try to feed the twins but the are busy running around. Melusi and kamo are running after them feeding them. I give up and go back to the kitchen.

I notice that no one is talking. Everyone is eating silently like someone has died. I guess they are nursing their hangovers. Someone knocks on the door and they get in. It's Sbu. and he greets everyone then sits down. I take a plate to him and he thanks me and begins to dish. I look at mbuso's plate and he hasn't eaten anything. I go to the sink and wash the pots I was using.

" Luh?." my mother in-law calls me. I take a deep breath then turn. All eyes are on me. " Are you not joining us for breakfast?."

" I have already eaten Ma."

" Are you okay?." She asks me but she's looking at mbuso.

" I am fine ma. I'm just having one of those days."

" You never have one of those days." sims says.

" There's a first time for everything sims."

" She said she's fine. Why are you worried like someone has died. Geez!."

" mother please!." busani says.

" You don't know luh that's why you would say that!."  my mother in-law says.

" So what? We heard them fighting, more like her screaming at my son. All couples fight what's the big deal? She'll be fine." she say in a bored tone and bites her apple. So they heard me. That's why they are so silent.

" Owami this is my wife's house. You will stop talking to her or anyone else in this house in that way. You will respect everyone in this and that includes my daughter luh. You will stop behaving like this is your house and looking down at people. If you can't stand being around all of us then there's the door, you are free to leave. No one will stop you. If I ever that foul mouth of yours speaking nonsense on everyone you will know me. You will not come down in the kicthen wearing that in front of everyone, you will do that in your own house. Not here. Get up and go to your bedroom and change."

She looks at my father in-law shocked then he face gets filled with annoyance. She gets up and with her head held high and leaves. I wipe my hands and take off the kitchen apron I was wearing.

" Zipho can we talk?." he quickly gets up like he was expecting it. We walk out of the kitchen and go outside.

" I'm sorry" he says.

" Umshado unjena zipho. ( That's how married life is.)

" It feels like my parents are fighting and I hate that."

" I hate it too. Can you borrow me your car. I want to go somewhere." he looks afraid. " I'm not leaving zipho and if I was I was never going to leave my kids behind. I'll be back."

" Ok I'll be back."

" Don't tell anyone please zipho."

" I won't." he walks back to the house.

I know mbuso won't let him out of that house. I walk and check if there's any car that has a key in and there's none. Fuck. I walk around and see my father in-laws Ford Ranger. I pull the door and it opens. I get in and check the glove compartment for a spare key but there's none. I remember mbuso likes to keep his under the seat. I put my hand under the seat and fish. I find it. I quickly start the Engine, reverse then drive out and I see, zipho and them coming out.

I swear if anyone one of them follows me I'll run this car straight to them. I know they are going to use the tracker to find me. I just want time alone to think and calm down. Never did I think this time in our marriage, my husband would go back to his old self after he's promised me and shown me that he is not that person anymore. I drive to the beach but the weather is slowly changing. It looks like it's going to rain hard. 

How is everything going to go well if we keep fighting like this?. I try to be strong for my family, protect them from being hurt and also trying to make sure that they don't kill each other. What will happen if bonga and zipho find out that their aunt wants to frame them for their mother's death?. What will my father in-law do if bonga kills his aunt?. What will mbuso do if they kill birth mother or his mother?. What will happen to this family and them cause this whole thing can ruin this family and break it apart forever?.

I park the car then get out. I take out my shoes and walk barefoot to the beach. I love how the sand feels on my feet. I walk then sit down and listen to the waves of the ocean. The morning breeze feels so good. I take off my head wrap and feel the air on my head. I close my eyes and just let the air, sounds and waves fill me. Tears stream down on my face and I just let it be.

" I didn't know I was carrying you and I wish I did. Maybe I.... I'm sorry you had to leave us like that. You sacrificed your life for your father to be here for me and your brothers and I thank you. Every time I picture you I see myself I don't know why, but I think deep down you were my little girl. I know someday we will meet again and I am looking forward to that day but I want you to know that I love you so much Noluthando Gumude and I will never forget you. Please watch over us my little angel. We love you. " I put my hand on my stomach and cry.

I feel him and pulling me to his chest and I cry. The rain falls on us

" I am sorry for hurting you and not thinking about you at all. I was selfish luh and thinking about what I'm feeling. It hurts to see you crying like this because of me. I wish I can take all the hurt you are feeling and all the shit I said. I am nothing without you luh, you know that I'll be worthless. I know the sacrifices you have made for this family and they are not in vain. We all know that. It wasn't my accident that brought my family together but you. You encouraged me to keep searching and not giving up even when I didn't want to but I knew that you won't let me give up and because I didn't want to disappoint you but yet I did and I am sorry. You are the last person I would ever want to hurt on this earth ever and yet you are the one I hurt the most with my actions and stupid decisions. I'm sorry I took what you did the wrong way. I hope you will forgive me."

We are soaking wet and sitting on sand.

" I am your wife mbuso. You talk to me and tell me what is bothering you. You don't bottle things up then take out your anger and frustrations on me. You promised me that old mbuso is gone but then you came with him in our bedroom. I love doing things with you, you know that but I don't want you to scare me and take me back to that time we first wet. I hate that mbuso and I never ever want to see him around me and our kids. When you still feel frustrated even after we have talked you go to the gym and take it out there then come back and fuck me. "

" I won't ever do it again love I promise you."

" You fucked me and wouldn't let me come. You didn't even kiss me."

" I am so ashamed of my actions. Please forgive me?."

" I forgive you." he sighs and hugs me tight.

" Lets go home."

" oh yes."

" I apologized to all of them. Sims wanted to kill me when she saw you left and well Lesego told me to watch my back." I laugh.

" You deserve it."

" I love you."

" Yeah, yeah. Help me up."

We get up and my clothes feel heavy. The beach is empty and there are no people around. I smile and look at me.

" Are there other people in that car?." he looks back.

" yeah. Your brother and sbu."

" I know what you must do for me to forgive you."

" Anything love but can we talk in the car?. It's raining."

" No.'

" what?."

" Take off all your clothes and run to the sea and I'll forgive you."

" ah love?, It's cold."

" It's either that or no sex for you for a month. The water is warm but hey it's your decision."

He quickly takes off his clothes then looks at me. I laugh then he runs to the ocean naked. I put is clothes down take off mine then run to the ocean with him and yes the water is warm.

" Ah baby you're trying to kill me. I can't believe you let them see you naked love." he says when I reach him.

" They'll be fine and if they go blind then that’s on then."

I wrap my legs around his waist and his hands grab my ass.

" I love only you mbuso. No one else."

" I love you more baby."

He gives me the kisses he denied me earlier. We kiss until life guards tell us to come out of the water. We do and my husband hides my nakedness with his body and they give us to  blankets to cover ourselves and I am glad cause I know my brother is probably mad. We pick up our clothes and walk to the car laughing. Coming here did me good and I'm glad I did.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 3.9K 82
Life is unpredictable and not very fair to everyone. Things don't always go as planned but they sometimes happen, sometimes they don't. In certain ca...
IMPUMELELO By NateLamak

General Fiction

67K 5.6K 41
A young lady falls in love with a young man who loves her dearly. They adore each other and they will do anything to protect each other from anything...
47.6K 1.8K 33
When a normal young woman living in Durban who works an ordinary job and lives a normal life meets a handsome young man who is the next king in a lin...
143K 8.4K 81
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED.] 'Who knew me celebrating my sister's wedding to rejoice and enjoy the wedding jingles and all that nonsense will le...