Broken Love

By Playerr_07

A happy and long relationship ruined by an accident and betrayal. "It's your fault why he died!" "So you fin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Change
Chapter 2: Fight
Chapter 3: Sin
Chapter 4: Suspicion
Chapter 5: Busted
Chapter 6: Broken
Chapter 7: Encounter
Chapter 8: Teasing gone wrong
Chapter 9: Accident
Chapter 10: Highschool Crush
Chapter 11: Awake
Chapter 13: Suffering
Chapter 14: Camera
Chapter 15: Surprise
Chapter 16: Family
Chapter 17: Sickness
Chapter 18: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 19: The face off
Chapter 20: Confrontation
Chapter 21: Telling the Truth
Chapter 22: Back
Chapter 23: Progress
Chapter 24: Sick
Chapter 25: Memories
Chapter 26: Letting go?
Chapter 27: Divorce and forgiveness
Chapter 28: Farewell
Chapter 29: Life goes on
Chapter 30: Meeting again
Chapter 31: Jealous?
Chapter 32: Chance
Chapter 33: Visitors
Chapter 34: Disapproval
Epilogue

Chapter 12: Lies

14.5K 373 135
By Playerr_07

Tzuyu's PoV

"Who am I? I'm your wife" I told her..

Her hands stop caressing my face and stare at me shock..

"I-I.. Yo-u" I put a finger into her lips to stop her from talking.. she's obviously still having hard time talking..

"Don't talk for now.. I'll tell you everything once you  recover, Okay?" I gently said

She didn't answer but only stare at me.. "Let's wait for the doctor," I said and press the nurse call button..

A nurse then came and I told her to call for the doctor and after a while the same doctor earlier came..

I was standing on Lisa's side while the doctor asked her questions as he tried to talk to her slowly..  He asked if she understand what he's saying and she nods..

He first asked what she's feeling or if she's feeling any pain in her body or feeling uncomfortable and any abnormalities..

She tried to answer but her voice is really weak to do so.. it might be caused of the injury in her head and might still be adjusting because she haven't talked for a week..

He then tried to ask questions that is answerable with yes or no for her to only nod or shake her head.. She would also sometimes glance at me before answering like asking me permission.. it's just too adorable

"Okay that's all for today" he said after a while and looked at me, signaling me to go outside..

Lisa then stare at me like she doesn't want to be left alone.. "I'll be back.." I smiled and followed the doctor..

"How was it Doctor" I asked worried of the results..

"Their seems to be no problem in her body, just the pain from the injuries.. But about her mentality.." he paused and sigh...

"Basing on her answers I can say she's suffering from Dissociative Amnesia. She doesn't remember her personal life, her identity nor any friends and her families. We would like to make some tests to make sure she's totally fine and possible conduct a CT scan to check if her body and brain doesn't have other serious internal injuries.. " he explained as I nod

"Please do.. if it's needed.."

"Is she experiencing a lot of stress before the accident?" He asked

I nod. Looking inside

The nurse are changing her hand cast and putting arm sling to support her left arm.. it still needed support..

"Besides the accident the stress might have also contributed in her memory loss.." he explained..

"Maybe after she recovered you can bring her in places she have went or tell stories about her life to help her remember faster. This case might be temporary but also a permanent one, she might lost her memories completely.. If you want I can refer a good psychiatrist to help her recover her memories "  he suggested

I looked at Lisa through the window and she's also staring back at me..

"I will think about it"

He nod and continue to explain "I'm going to remind you.. she might act like a child for the following days but that won't last long. Her body will unconsciously act like the way she is.."

"And you or someone should watch over her carefully because she will experience confusion and might wander around and worst might develop a new identity.."

"I'm going to prescribe the medication she needed but for the mean time try to talk to her and familiarize yourself to her.. I'll come again later" he said..

"Thank you doctor"

He smiled and left..

I can't help but to be in deep thoughts..

Am I really going to keep her?

I entered Lisa's room and sit beside her..

She then opened her mouth and this time she can speak more clearly.. "Can you tell m-e what's my n-ame" she asked making me silent..

I hold her hand and didn't speak for a while then I looked at her eyes..

"Your name is Alex.. Alexis Manoban" I lied and change her first name.. I'm afraid she would remember something if I call her in her first name...

I'm sorry Lisa..

"A-lexis" she whispered and frown .. thinking of it

She then glance at me "How about y-ou?" she asked

"I'm Tzuyu Chou" she smiled

"Are you really my w-ife?"

I caress her face "Yes"

*****

I stare at the sleeping woman in the hospital bed..

I have told her many lies yesterday and I don't know if I can really stand what I'm doing..

I feel guilty but then I'm already here, I can't back out anymore..

And Lisa deserve someone that will love her and will deserve her love. and Jennie is not that person.. she have her chance but she wasted it..

I can't let her find out about her cheating wife..  she just woke up and forget those painful memories she have and if she remember any of it she might just be in so much shock and go back in her miserable life..

I sigh and bring out my phone and decided to dial someone... I'm quite hesitant to call that person but he's the only one who can help me in my situation right now.

I needed to take Lisa away in this place but I'm surely going to meet problems if I won't prepare the things and documents I needed..

I was tapping the floor anxiously with my feet and went out just outside the door for me to still see Lisa..

I finally dial the person and after few rings he answered the call.. Thankfully he's not busy..

"Hello.." answered the man on the other line hearing it's familiar Baritone voice..

I sigh "Hello Dad.. it's me" I answered and the other line went silent..

"How come you only called now.. Hon! Your daughter have finally called" I heard him happily yelling my mother to come..

I rolled my eyes... I was just nervous earlier thinking that they're still mad at me but looks like the opposite.

I just called my Dad. They're currently staying at Taiwan.

I went there after graduation and stayed there for months..

But then on my stay there my parents wanted me to manage our family businesses but I don't want to..

I know how business is.. it's much more stressful and I don't want to just stay inside a lonely office reading and signing documents and meeting two faced people who can only think about their business and money..

So we have an argument and I decided to go back here and pursue modeling. And I didn't regret that decision because I met Lisa again..

"Oh my daughter! how are you darling.. are you going home?" I heard my mother's voice on the other line..

"Mom, I won't.."

"But we missed you so much.. Can't you just visit for once"

I sigh and smile my parents are actually strict and somewhat overprotective but they're actually sweet

"I will,. But not now" I said my voice unsure..

"Why Tzuyu.. did something happened to you? Are you in trouble" she worriedly said..

"Mom" I started and she humm..

"I need you and Dad's help"

"What is it sweety.  Anything we can help with" she answered..

I heave a deep breath before telling them everything..

The other line went silent for a while.."Mom?" I called unsure..

"Tzuyu, are you being serious right now?" I can hear my mother's serious voice.. "What you're doing is illegal, it's just like kidnapping!"

"Mom-"

"And she's married for goodness sake. Bring her to her family and to her real wife they're surely worried about her.."

"Mom, I-I don't want t-o"

"Do you want me to call her parents.." she threatened making my eyes widen..

"Mom please don't.." I plead then I heard my father's voice this time..

"Is that woman worth it for you to do something like this?" My father asked calmly..

"I love her Dad" I croak and I heard him sigh in the other line..

"Fine.." he answered making me silent.. I can also hear my mother's protest but Dad told her to stay silent..

"Dad, you're not joking right?" I asked hoping that he really isn't..

"I'll handle everything and asked our lawyer to do the documents needed.. you just have to send me the details.." He said making me smile..

"Thank you so much Dad!" Then I looked inside the room seeing Lisa..

I'll let you live another life Lisa. And I'll make sure that you won't remember any of your painful past..

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my father spoke. "But I prefer that you would go to another country instead of here" he said and explained the situation of Taiwan.. seems like the fight of sovereignty there haven't yet still stopped..

"I have already thought of another place" he said..

"Where is it Dad"

"In the, Philippines.. we have business and properties there" he suggested

"You wouldn't have much trouble entering the country and getting Visa to stay there.. I'll handle all the paperworks just ready all your things and maybe next week you and your woman can leave" he continued making me smile gratefully..

"But why Dad.. you know what I'm getting into is not lawful.."

"My daughter rarely asked for help.. how can I not do anything.. and your happiness comes first"

"Yuta how can you tolerate your daughter! What she's doing is so wrong!" I heard my mother on the background but Dad hushh saying for her to shut up..

"But Tzuyu.. you have to handle our business there.." My father said and I nod unconsciously...

On what I know my parents business in Philippines are more on Resorts.. I once visited there and have a look on one of the Resort my parents have built there..

I would gladly handle that than handling hospitals or Construction business..

This is the least thing I can do to repay my father for his help.. Looks like I needed to give up modeling..

"I will Dad.. but how about Mom, she surely would do something and won't talk to me after this" I answered.. Mom have once studied law so she's being a law abiding citizen...

"Don't worry.. I'll talk to her" he said

"Thank you Dad.. really"

After that call I went inside and kiss Lisa's forehead.

I have to start fixing everything before we leave..

*****

"Why.. what's the reason" Bambam asked...

I went into the company to terminate my contract and said I'm willing to pay the legal fees and the penalties..

"Sir. I have to help my parents in managing our business" I half lied..

The main reason to get Lisa out in this country and managing our business is just to cover it up..

He sigh "You're getting a lot of endorsement and offers lately.. it will be a big loss if we let you go" he said

I only smile apologetically.. "Looks like I have to cancel all those offers,. Be thankful that you have finished all of your endorsement in this month.. or else you needed to stay longer" he smiled

"Thank you sir" I sincerely said..

If he only knew why I'm doing this.. he would probably won't agree..

"I'll process it immediately, oh and by the way you don't have to pay for anything.. the money we received from your works are enough to compensate" I once thank him again.. if it's another person they would probably take advantage of it..

No wonder why he and Lisa are friends..

As I was about to leave the room I suddenly feel my phone vibrating.. I looked for it and continued to walk when I suddenly bump into someone..

The person almost stumble down and my eyes widen seeing who is it..

"Watch your going Miss" she hissed and glare at me..

I gulp.. it's none other than Jennie.. Wait what is she doing here?

"I'm s-orry" I apologize getting nervous..

She's even smaller than me.. Why does her presence always intimidate me..it has always been like this since High School..

"Oh.. Tzuyu, it's you!" I heard another voice coming from her back and saw Jisoo..

I bow..  "Hello Jisoo, it's been a w-hile" I greeted..

Why are people related to Lisa suddenly appearing in front of me.. goshh, it gives me shock and panic

"You know her?" Jennie asked and she nod..

"Yeah, she's Lisa's friend, we met her in Chaeng's bar and Lisa introduced her to us" she explained

"Lisa's friend?" She whispered but I clearly hear it and there's something in her voice.. 

She then scanned me up and down and stare at me intently.. Thankfully she didn't say anything anymore and enter Bam's office.. hooo, she was really scary, how did Lisa manage to stay with her..

"Forgive her rudeness.. you know she's just like that in Lisa's friends especially if they're beautiful ones.." she giggle and I smile awkwardly...

"Nice meeting you again by the way" She then excuse herself and also enter Bam's office..

I sigh in relief and check my phone seeing my father's missed call

I was about to leave to call him back when I suddenly heard what they're talking about..

"What do you mean? Are you saying we should also check the hospitals.. that Lisa might have been involved to any kind of accident!"

Hearing her name made me stop.. and I can't help but to listen on their conversation..

Jennie's PoV

"What do you mean? Are you saying we should also check the hospitals.. and that Lisa might have been involved in any kind of accident!" I said my voice is somewhat angry..

It's just..  how could he say that,. I am always praying that Lisa is safe and sound and here he is.. thinking that Lisa might be involved in an accident..

He called us here to talk about other strategies to find Lisa and now this is what he's blabbering...

"Jennie we can't find her in any hotels, nor someone see her in any restaurants and Bar, what if all this time she was staying in a hospital" he said making me silent..

"He is right Jennie, it may not be so nice seeing her in a hospital bed but what if she really is. Let's consider the possibility" Unnie said and tap my shoulder..

"Unnie!" I warned, just imagining finding Lisa in a hospital made me worry..  if she really met an accident I would never forgive myself..

"Jen listen.. that are the only places we haven't checked.. and there's really a possibility that she might be admitted in one of the hospitals around. We haven't heard any news from her and the last text she have sent to her parents are from a week ago.. Lisa is not that heartless woman, she would have send us or her parents a message or call from a payphone to inform us that she's fine.." Jisoo Unnie stated making me silent..

"Unnie I'm scared.. what if we she really is hurt and we find her in a hospital.. I don't know if I'm going to be happy or sad" I said anxiously..

"Jennie..  let's just pray that she's fine" she hugged me as I cry on her embrace..

Just where are you Lisa..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29K 48
II 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒌𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa g!p St...
39K 1.5K 25
Memories are an interesting but detrimental thing sometimes aren't they Lili? It's in the essence of how the lack of them could make me not recognize...
12.7K 311 13
It's a story of love misunderstanding and betrayal . . . . . . . . . . . . I am seriously not that good in writing fanfiction but since i love writi...
127K 2.5K 27
I left for Paris Fashion Week. Me and Mino, my ex boyfriend secretly meet on the event, without telling Lisa. I'm confused. After two years of bein...