Broken Love

By Playerr_07

A happy and long relationship ruined by an accident and betrayal. "It's your fault why he died!" "So you fin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Change
Chapter 2: Fight
Chapter 3: Sin
Chapter 4: Suspicion
Chapter 5: Busted
Chapter 7: Encounter
Chapter 8: Teasing gone wrong
Chapter 9: Accident
Chapter 10: Highschool Crush
Chapter 11: Awake
Chapter 12: Lies
Chapter 13: Suffering
Chapter 14: Camera
Chapter 15: Surprise
Chapter 16: Family
Chapter 17: Sickness
Chapter 18: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 19: The face off
Chapter 20: Confrontation
Chapter 21: Telling the Truth
Chapter 22: Back
Chapter 23: Progress
Chapter 24: Sick
Chapter 25: Memories
Chapter 26: Letting go?
Chapter 27: Divorce and forgiveness
Chapter 28: Farewell
Chapter 29: Life goes on
Chapter 30: Meeting again
Chapter 31: Jealous?
Chapter 32: Chance
Chapter 33: Visitors
Chapter 34: Disapproval
Epilogue

Chapter 6: Broken

20.9K 471 282
By Playerr_07

Lisa's PoV

"I'm HOME!" I said out loud enough for the two of them to hear..

Home..

Can I still call this a home?

They both quickly pull away hearing me and their horrified faces wanted me to laugh but. How can I?

"Lisa" Jennie called and stand up.. her face shows everything.

She's shock and her eyes shows fear.. What is she afraid for? Is she afraid that I'm going to ask her for a divorce or she's afraid that I'm going to do something to Taehyung..

"Long time no see Taehyung, but I didn't expect to meet you again having an affair with my wife" I chuckle with so much hate..

"Lisa let m-" Jennie was about butt in when I glare at her..

"Don't ever say that infamous line 'Let me explain' bullsh*t thing.. I have seen enough to explain what have you been doing behind my back!!" I scream in anger.. everything I saw is finally sinking in.

The pain and the betrayal.. it's killing me,.

I glare at Taehyung and strides towards them giving him a hard punch..

"Lisa!!" Jennie scream surprise of what I did..

Taehyung stumble down and Jennie quickly held him up.. I sneer at the both of them.

"I thought you have already given up on her.. how could you have an affair with my wife!" I was about to attack him again when Jennie come in between to stop me..

"Lisa stop.. let's talk about this calmly! Tae leave!" She commanded pushing him away..

"No! The three of us talk right here right now.. don't try to save your boy toy!"

"Lisa let's talk properly okay.." he then glance at Taehyung.. "Taehyung please leave"

"I can't leave you right now... What if she hurt you" he said and stare at me making me snicker..

How can I hurt the woman I love!

"Just leave! Please!" Jennie desperately plead and Taehyung look at her having no choice but to leave..

"Lis-"

"How long?" I asked and she stayed silent..

"How long have you been deceiving me!?"

"Almost a m-onth" I exhaled trying to calm my nerves..

A month, I've been a fool for a month!?

"How could you!?" I asked wondering why she did this to me..

"I'm sorry" she cried about to hold me when I back away..

"Sorry!? Is that the only thing you can say right now! Sorry!?" I spit indignantly

"Just why!? Did you get tired of me and you look for someone else!?"

"Is he that good!? Am I not meeting your needs!? Am I not good enough!?.. Answer me!!" I scream frustratedly wanting answers..

I just can't understand why she did this to me.. she just said that she loves me..

"It's not like that!"

"I-t's becaus-e.. because... I found comfort from him. He was there when I am suffering, he was there when I am having a hard time. He was there to help me forget my pain.. he was there to comfort me when I needed one.. Things that you can't do!!"

I laughed in disbelief.. "So are you saying it's my fault!?.. I tried didn't I? I tried to comfort you and be there for you but you're the one who keeps pushing me away!"

"Because you always reminded me of losing my baby!"

"It's your fault why he died!"

Hearing it coming from her just made me want to kill myself.  It's painful when she made me feel how she blames me but, I didn't know it's more painful hearing it from her.

"So you finally said it-"

"-but how could you do this to me" I cried in pain..

She seems to realize everything what she have said and looked at me guiltily..

"Is that enough for you to cheat on me?" I asked tears starting to roll down to my face..

"Do you think you're the only one hurting.. I myself is feeling so much pain as you do.. I know I have some faults but to blame it entirely to me..  isn't that too much"

"I should have realized it sooner"

"The day that we lost our child I have also lost you.. why did I still hold on and let this thing happened.." I weakly said not wanting to argue anymore.

It already happened, I already found out about it.

What else can I do, get mad and throw things.. would that change anything..

"Let's finish what we have Jen" I said with finality.. and her eyes widen..

I removed my ring and show it to her..  "This.. I should have think carefully before putting something like this into your finger and mine!"

I then throw it away as she looked at me hurt..

It hurts me to let go of her but what am I still holding on when she obviously let go of us..

"No Lisa! I don't want to!" She shake her head gripping on my hands

"I-I'll send you the d-ivorce papers as soon as I can" I said painfully..

Every words I spit are like broken glass that lacerates my throat for me not to speak clearly..

"I won't sign it,. Lisa let's talk about this properly let your anger subside before saying anything like this.. don't bring up the matter of divorce"..

"And what! Got cheated again by you..  it's not impossible for you not to do this again!"

"You shouldn't have cheated on the first place.. You know how I hate those kind of people! It made me remember my horrible father who countlessly cheated on my mother!!"

When I was young my real father brings home different women when my mother is gone. I don't know what it is at first because of innocence but as I grow up the two of them is constantly fighting because of it and made me understand everything.

My mother broke up with him after giving him many chances and years of hoping that he would change but he didn't.

And I hate him because of that. He made me hate people like him who cheated on their partner..

Thankfully my Mom have found someone that will love her truly and that is my stepdad Marco.

And I thought I also found mine.. but I am wrong.. I also got cheated by the person I love.

I once promise to myself that I would never be like Mom who gave many chances to my father but in the end he broke his promise and our family.

Once is enough, you wouldn't know when will your partner cheat on you again. And Jennie..

I love her so much and I didn't know what will I do if I lose her but I'm afraid.. afraid that she would repeat the same mistake, leaving me heartbroken beyond repair.

And I don't want to go to that point.. while the pain is still bearable it's better to stop..

"This would never happen again.. Lisa I know I'm wrong but please give me a chance.. let's fix this" she plead making me want to gave in..

"Once trust is broken then it would be hard to fix it again" I whispered

How can I trust her fully again, I would only doubt her and that could be also a reason for us to break up. Even if we try.. it would never be the same again..

I run to my car and quickly enter the drivers seat starting it.

She also followed knocking on the window.. crying and pleading for us to talk, but I pretended not to hear anything and drove off..

I looked at the car's side mirror, seeing her kneeling on the ground calling for my name..

It hurts me seeing her like that.. but the scene I saw inside the house hurts me more.

It keeps repeating on my mind making me more frustrated..

"It hurts" I cried and stop the car on the side making sure that I am far enough in the house..

I grope my chest that won't stop hurting and started hitting it.. why does it hurt so much...

Why?..

"Just whyy!!" I scream punching the steering wheel trying to relieve my pain..

"I found comfort from him. He was there when I am suffering, he was there when I am having a hard time. He was there to help me forget my pain.. he was there to comfort me when I needed one.. Things that you can't do!!"

I can't help but to remember what she have said making me look more pitiful..

Am I that irresponsible?

I tried my best to do what that man did for her but she didn't accept it..

She have already said it.. It's because I'm just a living trace of that painful accident..

I cried and cried not minding the passing people looking at my car..

I also haven't notice that my phone keeps vibrating.. I looked at it seeing messages and missed calls from Bambam and also Jennie..

Bambam called again.. I wipe my tears and try to calm myself down as I answered the phone

"Lisa, where are you? I said only 30 minutes, it's been an hour since you left.. did you and your wife have a quicky?? Hayyss... Come hurry"  he nagged making me smile a bit..

"I'm s-orry Bam, I can't com-e.. don't wait for me anymore" I answered with my hoarse voice..

The other line went silent for a while sensing something is wrong with the tone of my voice..

"Did you cry!? What happened.. is there something wrong!? Did you meet an accident on the way.. Lisa tell me!" He frantically asked...

I sniff stopping this stupid tears..

"Something u-nexpected happ-ened..  tell my parents that there's an emergency in the last minute" I instructed him but he quickly disagree...

"I can feel something is wrong.. I'll cancel today's flight.. where are you? Tell me where are you!?" He asked obviously concerned..

"Just go Bam" I whispered

"Li-" he was about to say something but I ended the call...

I switched it off and started the car not knowing where to go..

I needed to think.. I just wanted to be alone..

Jennie's PoV

"Lisa!" I called but her car is getting far and far away from me. My legs finally giving in as I kneel on the ground

My hopes have also started to disappear seeing her car already out of sight..

This isn't happening..

******

"Jennie what happened to you!?" Jisoo asked surprise seeing me barged in her office.

The staffs and workers are also confuse when I passed in front of them seeing me in my casual clothes with my face full of dried tears.

"Jisoo unnie.. did Lisa came here or contacted you?" I asked instead not answering her..

"Didn't she went in Thailand together with Bambam, she texted me this morning that she's on her way in their meeting place and asked me to check and look for you while she's gone" she said confuse...

Making me more guilty, she have always thought and worry about me..

The text might be before she found out about my affair...

"Jennie, what's happening! Did something happened to Lisa!" Jisoo snapped at me as I started to zone out..

"I can't contact her"

"Why? Tell me did you two fight.. can you explain it to me clearly?" She calmy asked gripping on my shoulder..

"I-I c-cheated on her and she found out about i-t this morning" I whispered making her stunned..

She looked at me in disbelief and didn't say anything, shock from what I have said..

"Unnie, I'm sorry!" I cried hugging her but she only stayed still..

"Yo-u wha-t?"

Jisoo's PoV

"Am I hearing it right Jennie? You cheated on Lisa?" I make sure not believing what I just heard..

"Unnie, I did" she lowly answered but I hear it clearly..

I gasped.. My cousin cheated on my bestfriend!?

"How could you!!" I exclaim,. How could she do that absurd thing

"And Lisa found out about it?"

She keeps silent with her guilty eyes. I turned around and heave a frustrated sigh..

"With whom! Who is that person you have an affair and would talk on my fist!"

"Unnie-"

"Tell me!" I irritatedly looked at her..

"Taehyung" she whispered

"What! Taehyung! Ho- Yo-u!"

Lisa has always been so insecure with that man, she always think that he's better in many ways.. and now her wife was having an affair with him!?

Then I remembered the day I met him in our company and the two bouquet of Daisies I always see in her office. Does that mean it came from Lisa and Taehyung!?

And her leaving the company earlier without Lisa's knowledge, does that mean she's been going out with him!?

I knew it.. the return of that man doesn't bring any good..

Lisa is surely so heartbroken right now.  Knowing her family history she was so hurt about his father's betrayal and now.. it was Jennie

"How could you cheat on her Jennie. She have given so much trust on you yet you use that to play!"

"Do you even know how she repeatedly assured us that you won't do that to her when Wendy started to question about your loyalty.."

"Gosh I almost started a fight with Wendy just to defend you but you're already guilty!"

"I'm s-orry"

Sorry!?.. Why are people always saying sorry when they have done something wrong,. That words are totally useless if it doesn't change anything nor the person didn't accepted your apology..

I looked at this crying woman in front me.. I really wanted to slapped her but I am stopping myself not to. She's your cousin Jisoo.. patience!

Why is she even crying when she's the one at fault!

"Where is she right now! What would you do if something bad happened to her! Aissshhh" I scolded closing my eyes to calm myself...

"I don't know Unnie. I thought she would gone straight here"

Lisa isn't really the type of person to talk about her problems so she will surely not contact anyone for the mean time..

I sigh.. calm down Jisoo.. Jennie is already not in her right mind right now.. you can't find Lisa if you would not get yourself together..

I get my phone about to dial someone when my office door opened revealing the person I'm about to call..

"Bam"

"Chu.. Lisa sudd-" he stopped mid way when he saw Jennie inside..

He glare at her and went in front of her "What did you do to Lisa!?" He asked gripping on her shoulders.. as she only looked down..

I hold his hand and separated them.. afraid that he would hurt her.. he's still a man for goodness sake.. If he ever slapped her that would send her to the ground.

"Bam, calm down" I said looking at his eyes as he covered his face frustratedly..

"Chu, Lisa is not answering her phone.. she didn't even tell where she's going!"

I pulled him to sit down and decided to call the squad..

But then all of them said that Lisa didn't go in their place.

Then they also came here in the company as I explained to them what happened because Jennie is obviously not on her right mind..

"You.. this is your fault!" Wendy stand up about to slap Jennie when Seulgi quickly stop her as we pull her away..

"Wendy stop! it's not the right time to blame who's fault is it" Jeongyeon persuaded

Wendy then stop struggling and just balled her fist glaring at Jennie..

"Guyss.. let's try to trace where are the places she have gone to.. the CCTV's might help" Sana suggested as we look at Seulgi..

Her family was known for having a lot of connections in many politicians here so it would be easy to get a hold on street footages..

Them we all stand up about to leave and Jennie also comes. Thankfully this guys didn't argue anymore and let her be..

We started on the place where it is close on their house and looked for CCTV's

Thankfully we have found each CCTV's on the street. We've been going here and there, connecting each road Lisa's car have passed..

Lisa have also stopped on a store to buy foods and things she needed.. and seeing the bags of foods and drinks she have bought.. Seems like she's going to hide not for just days but it might take weeks..

For hours we tried to follow any traces of her car and we thought we could finally find her but unfortunately CCTV's on one of the street that she passed are under maintenance..

We already meet the dead end..

We have no choice but to go home disappointed.. as the sun have started to set..

I glance at Jennie who's silent the entire time but you can see how tired and hopeless she is..

I have always observe her seeing how she's hoping that we would find her.. well.. we all are.

But that sneaky stick does know how to hide..

Jennie's PoV

I was looking outside the glass window inside the cafe.

Our coffee then came as I smile on the waitress.

I looked at the person in front of me "How have you been this days" he asked as I wrapped my hands around the cup of coffee feeling the warmth of it..

He has been calling me this days asking me if I'm alright but I didn't answer any of it. He also went to the company to check on me but Jisoo Unnie banned him from entering.. even in the house Jisoo Unnie was also coming and staying with me..

And today I decided to call him and have a talk.. he would surely not stay still if we won't have a closure.. We still need closure even if the thing we is an affair..

"I'm not fine.." I truthfully said,

If I say I'm fine, who I am trying to fool..

"I'm sorry if only I leave you alone when you said we're done then this won't happen" he whispered..

I shake my head  "What's done is done and in the first place I am the one who started this.. I'm the one who dragged you in my messy life.." I said smiling gloomily

"Jennie, I'll try to talk to her,. I'll explain everything" he suggested..

"She's missing"

It's been 4 days since Lisa suddenly disappeared and she's not contacting anyone. We can't even reach her number.. seems like she have changed it..

And those 4 days are complete torture,. I can't sleep properly and cannot stop thinking of her if she's doing alright or if she's eating properly.

We even file a missing person but still we can't find her.

Her parents have also found out about it and her mother called me and confronted me. I can't blame her though, it's my fault after all..

And I found out from Bambam that if ever Lisa is still missing until next week they will come here and look for her..

And while they're not here Bambam is the one who updates them about the progress.

My parents also called and would sometimes face time me trying to comfort me making me hold on.

But I know they're also disappointed of what I did but they try not to bring it up and comfort me in every they can..

My cousin have also treated me indifferently and she and Chaeng even fought when she found out that Chaeng knew about my affair and keep it from her..

But thankfully they're all good now..

Taehyung went silent and looked at me sympathetically..

"I'm sorry if my last favor resulted like this.. If only I know it would end up like this I should have left already" he guiltily said

"Tae even if you left, Lisa would eventually find out, there's no secret that can be hidden forever"

Then he holds my hands "I'm going go back at Korea and stay there for good. I am one of the reasons why your marriage is suffering and I know I'm not the person you needed right now so it's better for me to leave"

"I should have stopped you from the start but instead I take advantage of the situation and entertain my feelings.." he blames his self

"Tae"

"I am the more sobber one at that time.. I should have knocked you out into your senses then maybe things now would be different"

He smiled and let go of my hands and stand up.. "Please don't forget to care of yourself" he said and pat my head making me close my eyes..

"If ever I meet Lisa I would sincerely apologise to her" he continued..

"Thank you for everything J-ennie" he's deep voice cracks as he looked up to stop his tears..

"Goodbye Dumpling" he whispered and turned around..

But before he could take his first step I said something to him "Looked for a woman that would be deserving for your love and love you wholeheartedly"

He smiled "You will always be my first and greatest love"

That's the last thing he have said and take his leave.. he looked at me one last time before he finally went out from the cafe..

And you will always have a special place in my heart..

I smiled bitterly..

Because of my reckless decisions I have lost the two important persons in my life..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 6.3K 34
Lisa loves Jennie so much that it hurts when one day she left her and their adopted daughter Ella after successfully became a singer. Lisa was confus...
591K 9K 49
Warning- the story kind of sucks in the beginning but it gets pretty good (in my opinion) after chapters. Hope you enjoy :) Jennie is an exchange st...
637K 19.9K 51
It all started with a "Hi" . . . . . . ______ (LOVESICK GIRLS is really a bop.. O my.. Can't get over with it😍😍) So yeah I changed my story title...
23.3K 855 24
Kim Jisoo moved to another school because of his family business and he met school badass kim jennie. One day Jennie and her friends played and she l...