Donald Na X Gravy [And Other...

By ShuichiAkaiKaishi

Donald Na's favorite place to order food from was, surprisingly, Ttosikki Chicken. But his favorite thing abo... More

Donald Na X Gravy
Vampire
Gray's Cat
Vampiric Inquiries
The Demon Prince
Donald Na Fan Club
Free Time
Bring Your Pet to Work Day Part I
Bring Your Pets to Work Day Part II
Wolf Gets Replaced
The Way of the Househusband
Jake's Presentation
Drunk Donald
Wrong Group Chat
Donald the Wingman
Apparently We're Married
Valentine's Day
Silver the Cat Part I
This Wasn't Supposed to Happen
Unrecognizable
The Union Livestreams
Myles Joo's Fanfiction Corner (Kenny X Manwol)
Myles Joo's Fanfiction Corner (Donald X Jimmy)
Myles Joo's Fanfiction Corner (Wolf X Sam)
Walter Keum
Drunk Kingsley
Masochist
Kenny Ji's Fanfiction Corner (Kenny X Myles)
Donald Ji
Myles Joo's Fanfiction Corner (Blog)
Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Kyles)
Kenny X Changyeon (We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together)
The Gossip King
Cinderella
Accidental Marriage
And They Were Roommates (Oh My God, They Were Roommates)
Rapunzel
The Three Little Pigs
The (Not So) Little Mermaid Part I
The (Not So) Little Mermaid Part II
Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (New Moon)
(Not) Fake Dating
Yandere Hyunjin
McDonalds
Myles' Excommunication
Donovan Na
Kenny on a Throne
Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Hyunjin X Gerard)
Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Kenny Loves Making People Cry)
Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Dean X Jake)
L'Oréal
Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (School Day Sorrows)
Snippets
Hyunjin's Roommate
Sushi Date
Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Grape Gets Kidnapped)
Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (The Union Assembly)
Forrest's Birthday
Beastkin AU (Catboy Gray)
Slam Discovers Fanart
Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Donald and Kingsley's Son)
Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Jimmy X Jack)
Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Fireball Ji)
Beastkin AU (Wolfboy Wolf and Wolfdogboy Grape)
Incorrect Quotes (Kyles Joi Edition)
Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Better Forrest)
Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (The Mystery of Myles)
Donald's #1 Fanboy
Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Suspicious Behavior)
Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Sparrow)
Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Sam)
WTF JACK!?
The Union Livestreams Part II
Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Revelation)
Frozen
Infiltration
Incorrect Quotes (Cheongang Edition)
Snippets Part II
Donald's Birthday
Boyfriends
Cassandra Na (Captured in Your Eyes)
Cassandra Na (Stance)
Kyles Joi's Fanfiction Corner (Family)
Biollante Cha
Yuri Han Part I
Pancakes
Yuri Han Part II
Yuri Han Part III
Wolf and Pancakes
Evilverse Gijoo Part I
Two Piece Reincarnations
Kyles Joi Family Vlogs: Into the PokéVerse
Forrest's Birthday
Evilverse Gijoo Part II
Yuri Han Part IV
Kyles Joi Family Vlogs: Split Up
Chibi Gray (Awakening)
Sons From the Future Part I
Prevention
Sons From the Future Part II
Kingsley X Ben
Yuna Han
Time Troubles: FanCornverse Part I
Ghost in the Machines

Donald Yeon

279 14 3
By ShuichiAkaiKaishi

Donald had been born into an abusive household. At six years old, he ran away and lived on the streets. He dug through trash in order to survive in the harsh world. At seven years old, he was taken in by a kind couple and introduced to their son, Gray Yeon.

"Hello," The six year old, grey haired, pink eyed boy greeted. "My name is Gray Yeon,"

"I'm Donald N—" He didn't want to use that name. It was the surname of his abusive father. 

"Donald," Mom Yeon said. "If you want to, you can use our last name. After all, you are part of this family now,"

For the first time in his entire life, Donald felt loved. "I'm Donald Yeon,"

XXX

Donald enjoyed being a big brother. Gray wasn't a hyperactive child like most kids his age were. Instead, he was quiet and liked to read. The two boys both enjoyed studying and learning new things.

But Donald also made sure to learn how to fight in order to protect himself. He also wanted Gray to learn how to fight. At first, Gray refused and claimed he had no interest in fighting. But Donald pointed out how he might encounter bullies in the future. So, Gray trained alongside Donald. The smaller boy never got as buff as his older brother, but he did gain a bit more muscle mass than he had in the canon version.

Donald moved into his own apartment when he got into Yeo-Il High School so the travel distance would be shorter. He had decided that he and his best friend, Kingsley Kwan, were going to form a union. Donald decided to go by his original last name just in case anything went wrong with his plans, he wouldn't be ruining his family's reputation.

Donald got a call from his personal cell phone in a middle of a meeting. He told Kingsley he was in charge before heading to his office to answer the call. "Mom?"

"Donald...it's your brother..."

"What happened to Gray?" Donald could hear the concern and worry in his mother's voice.

"His friend got really hurt and Gray stopped attending school. He's always holed up in his room and barely eating anything,"

"I'll stop by and talk to him," Donald ended the call. 'Gray...who reduced you to such a state?'

XXX

"Gray?" Donald gently knocked on the door. "It's me, Donald. Can I come in?"

Gray mumbled something incomprehensible, but Donald took it as a sign to enter. Gray was buried under his blanket, dull eyes staring at his computer monitor which was playing a video.

Donald became enraged and furious when he saw Gray's current state. "Gray, who hurt you?"

Gray remained silent.

Donald took a seat beside Gray. "Mom said that your friend got really hurt. I know emotionally, you're hurting too,"

"They pushed him off the roof..." Gray mumbled and a fresh wave of tears began to fall. "Donald...he's in a coma...Stephen's in a coma..."

Donald hugged his little brother. "If I were you, I'd get revenge,"

'Revenge...' That words echoed in Gray's head. "Donald...I want to make them pay!" 'I'll make Oswald Yang, Desmond Kang, and Bryce Oh regret hurting Stephen!'

"To get revenge, you need your strength," Donald told him. "But you need to eat. Once you finish eating your lunch, you and I will spar. If you're going to get into a fight, make sure you will win. If you have to fight dirty, then fight dirty. Who cares about honor or pride in a fight? There is only a winner and a loser,"

XXX

Gray beat the shit out of Bryce, Desmond, and Oswald. He literally sent them to the emergency room. As a result, Gray got expelled from Byuksan Middle School and blacklisted from local high schools.

"You know," Donald said. "I meant for you to beat them up where there are no witnesses,"

"What's done is done," Gray shrugged. "Looks like I won't be able to attend a prestigious high school like Yeo-Il. Ms. Lee was able to enroll me into Eunjang High School though,"

"That's a pretty shitty school," Donald commented. "But I'm sure your grades will get you into the best university. Remember: If you're gonna get into a fight, make sure you win," He put a hand to Gray's shoulder. "If you ever need my help, call me and I'll be there right away,"

XXX

"That loser over there...don't you think he kinda looks like a chick? All short and pale looking. Might look alright if we force him to wear a dress. Look, even his lashes are long, hehe,"

"Oh you're talking about Gray Yeon?" 

"Even his name is feminine," 

"The fuck? What if he really is a girl?"

"Then how about we take a look and see what he's got down there? Hehehe," Colton walked over to Gray, who had been focused on studying, and grabbed the smaller boy by the front of his shirt and by his crotch. "Oh shit! Oh, he's a man alright! He's packing, too! This son of a bitch! This dude, he's got an anaconda down there!"

Gray saw red. He elbowed Colton in the throat, causing him to release his hold. Gray didn't wait for Colton to regain his composure and kicked him in the groin before tying his wrists with his bag strap and forcing him to his knees. Gray began to punch Colton. In canon, his body was frailer and he slapped the shit outta Colton. But in this story, because he had worked out with Donald, he was stronger than his canon counterpart.

"You really don't get it do you?" Gray dropped Colton to the ground and kicked him in the face a few times before changing his target to Colton's torso. "If you dare make a scene in my classroom ever again, I'll gouge your eyes out,"

Yeah...Donald's influence on Gray may have made him more vicious in fights compared to his canon counterpart.

XXX

"Are you being bullied?" Donald asked when he visited his mother and brother and saw that Gray's backpack was soaking wet (courtesy of one Teddy Jin).

"I can handle it myself," Gray claimed. 

"If you ever need help—"

"I know," Gray cut him off. "But I don't need your help. I'm just waiting for the right moment. I need to show those fuckers that I can fight back without any help. You're not always going to be there to help me, Donald. Like I said, I'm waiting for the right moment to get my revenge,"

And the next day, Gray indeed got his revenge with a curtain, a chair, a can of coke, and a retractable baton.

XXX

Phillip Kim dropped the backpack onto the ground in front of Jimmy Bae. "Aye Phillip, what's with the bag?" Jimmy asked.

"Oh, this? Hehe," Phillip answered. "It's just from the fucker that beat up Helmet,"

Gray's phone, which had been on silent, buzzed with vibration inside the backpack. Still waiting for Ben Park to appear, Jimmy decided to mess with Gray's belongings. He dug through Gray's backpack and took out the white phone. The person calling was listed as the contact Vampire. 

"Heh, I bet it must be the fucker's nerd friend," Phillip said.

"Well, let's see if they'll come and try to save their friend," Jimmy laughed and answered the call.

"Hey Gray, I've got some free time so if you want, I can drive you to your cram school instead so you don't have to walk,"

Jimmy immediately hung up. "Hey...that voice..."

"W-Wasn't that Donald Na's voice?" Phillip asked nervously. "There's no way that fucker has Donald Na's number!"

"Yeah, it must've been someone who just has a similar voice," Jimmy regained his composure. "You're getting worked up over nothing, Phillip,"

XXX

Donald narrowed his eyes as he parked his car and got out. 'That wasn't Gray who answered. He wouldn't hang up on me like this. If he accidentally hung up on me, he would've called back immediately. If he was busy, he wouldn't have answered the call in the first place,'

Donald may or may not have grown overprotective of his little brother and may or may not have installed a tracker into said little brother's phone.

So that's how Donald ended up at the incinerator near the back gates of Eunjang High School.

"Ay, this bag's from the fucker who busted Helmet's skull, so take it and go block the exits,"

The unnamed Yoosun goon was about to head over to the side of the building, when he saw the Union head. "D-Donald Na!"

"What!?" Everyone whipped their heads to face the older teen.

Donald once again called his brother's phone and he glared at Jimmy when he heard the buzzing coming from the backpack. "That bag," His voice sent shivers down everyone's spines. "Give it to me,"

The goon shakily gave it to him.

"Jimmy Bae," Donald's anger was now directed towards the school head. "Where the fuck is my little brother!?"

Jimmy had never seen his boss so pissed off before. He had only seen Donald fight with a playful bloodthirsty grin.

"ANSWER ME!" Donald grabbed Jimmy by his throat and despite Jimmy being taller, Donald easily held him up in the air. "WHERE IS GRAY YEON!?"

"I...I..."

"WHERE IS HE!?" Donald began to bash Jimmy's face against the incinerator.

"I don't know!"

"You have his backpack!" Donald pointed out. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?" He dropped Jimmy to the ground and began to kick him without holding back his strength. 

"Donald?"

Donald immediately let Jimmy go and turned to his little brother. "Gray, are you alright!?"

"I'm fine," Gray answered. "I just got here because some bastard stole my bag,"

"Here," Donald handed the bag over to him. "Are you hurt anywhere?"

"No, I'm fine," Gray replied. 

"Let's still get you checked out at the hospital just in case," Donald led him away from the others.

Meanwhile, everyone who had witnessed the entire thing was wondering what the fuck was going on.

If it isn't obvious from most of my stories, I really like Donald being a protective big brother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 766 98
Requests are welcome anytime and I only do character x character
1.7K 191 18
Donald died after getting hit by the truck. Rather than reuniting with his mother in Afterlife, he was sent back in time some years, but he was rebor...
1.4K 147 23
You were Baekjin Na's obsession at first sight and he didn't even know why, but he wanted to make you as obsessed with him as he was with you. Donald...
10.1K 610 12
Gray Yeon was kidnapped. Nobody could find him; not his mother, not his friends, and not even the police. Months later, Donald Na stumbled upon an in...