GREEN SWEATER - Elizabeth Ols...

By decembermango

One day, shortly before autumn is approaching, Elizabeth Olsen meets an unknown girl in the forest who was pl... More

๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 Part 1
Chapter 14 Part 2
Chapter 14 Part 3
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Part 1
Chapter 21 Part 2
Chapter 21 Part 3
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Part 1
Chapter 29 Part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 Part 1
Chapter 35 Part 2
Chapter 35 Part 3
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 8

4.1K 146 63
By decembermango

Chapter 8

"Yep. Bella.. Elena.. Brooks.. say it."

Previously

"You are a real angel Olsen."

At the comment Elizabeth's cheeks turned slightly red but covered it with her t-shirt to her nose as she sat back on the bed.

"No problem... I see you've already corrected things".

The girl was already eating from the food, after she gulped she explained over the next few minutes what things Lizzie had to improve.

The dark blonde sat and listened intensely, noting things down or improving them on her sheets of paper. In the process, she also noticed how smart the girl was. She loved smart people.

The two of them completely forgot about the question Lizzie asked her earlier...

Present time

It was already late and they finally managed to finish the project. "...finally finished". Lizzie threw her head back with a sigh. Her guest just grinned and put the things in the school bag so the Olsen would not forget anything.

"It wasn't that bad."

"I know I know.. I'm very grateful for your help you know." At that, the green-eyed girl propped herself up with her arms. She was lying on her back with her legs stretched out in front of her.

"No problem. always happy to help."

The tone of the sentence signaled to the dark blonde that the brunette was tired. She looked at the nightstand to see that it was already past midnight.

"Hey... how about I give you clothes to change into and you get a toothbrush from my closet in the bathroom... you look awful.

"Nyaw how kind but yes it would be good to get out of those clothes."

Without hesitation the girl made her way to the bathroom. In the meantime Lizzie went to her closet to get a different set of clothes for her guest. The thought popped into her head that they would have to sleep in bed together and her cheeks got slightly hot at the thought. "Don't make such a big deal out of this.." she muttered to herself.

She put the things on the bed and since she had nothing to do at the moment, she cleaned up a few things from the floor. She noticed the girl's sweater lying on a chair. She hesitantly went to it.. looking at the material.

"No wonder why she is never freezing."

After that she did something she didn't expect. She smelled it.

"Vanilla?" she said with a grin. Suddenly she heard the opening of a door. She panicked and threw the sweater behind the bed so that it was not visible from the angle.

"Hey... so I'm-... you okay... did I scare you?" The brunette looked at the surprised face of Olsen.

"W-what no everything is fine... are you done because then I would get ready now". At that she was already walking towards the girl.

"Yeah sure go ahead it's your bathroom."

She moved to the side so that the smaller one could pass her. She walked towards the bed to see that there were clothes ready for her. With a glance at the door, she set to the work of changing her clothes. While changing the T-shirt, she suddenly heard the bathroom open.

"Hey... you know I remembered your guitar- omg sry I didn't mean to."

The girl was wearing a black sports bra under the t-shirt and with the t-shirt still in her hand she looked at the girl as if nothing was wrong. It was nothing new for her, changing clothes in front of others.. it was common to change in the girls locker room...so what's the big deal right?

"What were you going to say?"

„You... ehm- I... I'll tell you in a minute.. change your clothes first."

Before the brown-eyed girl could answer, she heard the bathroom door close again.

Strange, she thought to herself.

She was now ready and folded the clothes she had to put on again tomorrow on the desk. Since it seemed that the Olsen girl still needed time in the bathroom, she went to the open window to enjoy the fresh air, since she didn't want the Olsen girl to freeze during the night because of her. She herself always had the window open.

Outside it was quiet and all that could be heard was the wind flying through the leaves of the trees in the forest. The hooting of owls, which could be heard in the distance. Otherwise it was quiet. She looked up to see the moon in the distance giving off a glow on the windowsill. She loved the moon... she even knew a lot about astronomy because there was always something fascinating to read about it.

She closed the window and sat down on the big bed, still scrolling through messages on her phone that were still unread. She was tired... very much so. But she still wanted to talk to the girl with whom she spent the night. With her eyes closed, she heard the door of the bathroom open after a few minutes. She didn't open her eyes, she only felt how someone turned off the bedside lamp and only the light of the LED's could be felt. Then the lifting of the blanket under which she was lying.

"You're tired, aren't you?"

"I'm fine... why aren't you?"

"Don't know..."

Silence

"Hey..." Lizzie still had the question in her head.

"Hmm..." The girl was lying on her back... one hand on her stomach and the other behind her head.

"I still haven't been able to get your name."

Silence

The brunette opened her sleepy eyes to turn to the Olsen who was looking at her all the time while half asleep.

"Bella"

"Bella?"

"My name"

"Your name is Bella?"

"Yes?"

"As in Twilight Bella?"

"Yes you goofball."

The Olsen suddenly just smiled.

"Why are you grinning like that now?"

"Because I finally get to name you..."

"You're really hopeless." At that, the girl closed her eyes again.

"Bella... B-E-L-L-A"

"Do you want me to give you a prize for spelling it right now?"

"No but... I like it."

Bella just grinned at that.

"Elizabeth. E-L-I-Z-A-B-E-T-H"

Lizzie was shocked..for the first time she heard her name from her.

"Happy?"

Lizzie looked at the girl with dreamy eyes... she already knew those brown eyes weren't going to open now. She was happy.. very much indeed.

"Say it again."

"Your name?"

"Yes my full one.. Elizabeth Chase Olsen."

"Your middle name is Chase?"

"Yes.. do it now."

"You're incredible... Elizabeth.. Chase.. Olsen."

At this she spoke it extra slowly. Lizzie's heart warmed at that. She liked the name pronounced by the girl. Her unfamiliar accent made it so.. different and she loved that.

"Are you making fun of me for saying it wrong?"

"No.. no.. but your unknown accent makes it better."

"That's how it is."

"You're not from around here?" asked Elizabeth curiously.

Silence

"No. Born in a little town in russia."

"So you didn't grow up here?.."

"I'm living here since I turned 14... I'm 16 now."

"2 years is not long... but your speaking is pretty good I gotta say."

"There is such a thing called English lessons in school you know."

"Don't get cocky with me Bella."

Silence

"Now it's your turn."

"Your name?"

"Yep. Bella.. Elena.. Brooks.. say it."

At that the words slowly came more and more slurred from the brunette. The Olsen saw in the face of the girl that she was probably falling asleep any second. She knew her full name now.

"Okay.. Bella.. Elena.. Brooks."

She waited for a response, but saw by the breathing of the brunette that she fell asleep.

She watched the girl for a while before she fell into a deep sleep herself.

↯↯↯

I hope this little fluff of the two wasn't bad but I actually found it very cute to write :)

(Let's pretend Twilight came out it 2005)

-A

05/21/21

3:29pm/15:29

1342 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 19.3K 109
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem Reader Y/n is a senior NYFA film student in LA, with past's demons that still haunting her life; while Elizabeth grapples with...
447K 10.4K 92
What happens when co-stars Elizabeth Olsen, and Marvel's newest addition, Avery King fall for each other? [Social Media] Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!reader
10.7K 612 18
When Ellie and Lizzie meet in Los Angeles, unfortunate circumstances keep them apart. But, when they cross paths again a year later in New York City...
444K 21.5K 61
Y/N meets Elizabeth Olsen in her first week at NYU and instantly becomes enamored by the girl. While Lizzie studies acting, Y/N studies music composi...