An Eventful Internship

By Captain_Kitler

Sooooooo I'm really sorry but May is dead, much like everyone else in Peter's family. In this he used to have... More

What Truly Happens Behind Closed Doors | 01
The Start Of An Eventful Field Trip | 02
Impressing A Genius... | 03
...Or Two | 04
Non-Linear Equations | 05
Grab A Box Of Tissues | 06
Mr. Angel | 07
A Good First Day At SI | 08
Dinner With The Avengers | 09
420 Whatcha Smokin'? | 10
Sick Day... | 11
Parent Day | 12
Bad Day | 13
Happy Birthday To Me... | 14
Harley Stark...? | 15
A Kiss, Love and Widow Bites | 16
He Kissed You?! | 17
Skipping Class | 18
Finding Out | 19
Little Sister | 20
I'm Sorry | 21
It's Nothing | 22
How Did We Not Know? | 23
Expelled | 24
New Home | 25
Park | 26
New Friends | 27
A First Day At School | 28
Oh I Got Expelled | 29
An Unexpected Guest | 30
Mission | 31
Mission II | 32
Dead | 33
Arc Reactor | 34
Explanation | 35
Scars | 36
Kidnapped... Not Really | 37
Bird Buddy | 38
Buckaroo | 39
School already...? | 40
A/N Face Reveal Cuz Why Not?
The Inevitable Bitchy Teacher | 41
Autism Awareness | 42
Are You High? | 43
Yeet I Go | 44
Yup Just A Super Soldier... | 45
Nightmares And Plums | 46
Just Boring Sh-tuff | 47
Peter... What The Fuck? | 49
What A Bitch | 50
I Got Struck By Lightning... | 51
WHAT THE HELL?! | 52
You're Spider-Boy? | 53
Christmas Eve | 54
Not Allowed In The McDonald's Ball Pit | 55
Uncle Mark... | 56
Lucifer | 57
Mazikeen | 58
Home | 59
Oh I Was Shot... | 60
Baseball Game | 61
I LOOK LIKE A MINECRAFT VILLAGER | 62
Nine Nine! | Part One | 63
Nine Nine! | Part Two | 64
Nine Nine! | Part Three | 65
Bucky's Therapy Session | 66
Tattoos Are Cool! | 67
Czech Dudes And Guitars | 68
You Guys Know Each Other? | 69 ๐Ÿ˜
Eating Disorders and Never Have I Ever | 70
I Guess I'm Alexander Hamilton | 71
Happy Meal | 72
Yelena | 73
Cap's Gay | 74
School Is Boring And I Like Muffins | 75
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part One | 76
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part Two | 77
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part Three | 78
Bye Maise... Or Was It Maeve? | 79
Cats
New Home... Again | 80
I'm Not Dead | 81
School... Fuckin' School | 82
Going To School And Bucky's A Baker | 83
More Muffins and Not Baguettes | 84
Ohhhh Bo | 85
Gay Dad #1's Birthday | 86
Demigods Smoke Weed Too | 87
...So Does Apollo | 88
I Hate People That Work At The Bank... i wOrK at ThE BAnK | 89
PPPS To The Rescue | 90
School? Early?! BEGONE IMPOSTER! | 91
School, Lost Girls and Happy Meals | 92
Batfam Crossover Cuz Why Not? | 93

Illegal Adoption | 48

3.8K 131 106
By Captain_Kitler

These past few days I haven't even step foot in my foster mother's house, ya know the place I'm meant to be staying at?

She called me not too long ago, something about those social workers asking her why I've not been attending those therapy sessions. In all honesty I kinda forgot about that whole thing... in fact I kinda forgot that I had a foster mother in the first place.

They obviously only got in contact because that stupid asshole of a father died in prison last week. I don't know why they're making such a big deal about it like jeez I don't care.

So I told her I'd go so she doesn't get into trouble or whatever, so here I am sitting inside of some shrinks office so I can talk about my feeling. Gods I fucking hate therapists, they're so annoying.

"So Peter, how has school been recently?" He ask me.

"Boring" I say with a shrug.

"How's your attendance been?" He asks.

"Well I hardly go if that's what you're asking" I reply and he lets out a thoughtful hum.

"And why's that?" He asks.

"I don't see the point in it, it's a waste of time" I say with a sigh.

"Yes i saw that you already graduated, I was quite surprised by that" he says with a light chuckle and I just nod.

"You recently started a new school, have you made any friends?" He asks me.

"Not with any of the students, they're a bit much for me" I say.

"And what do you mean by too much?" He asks me.

"Well they're all quite childish, they act like toddlers, they're loud, stupid and a fair bit of them lack respect" I say, wow I'm sounding like a complete asshole.

"So would you say you get along more with older people?" He asks and I nod.

"Well yes but that doesn't mean i don't have any friends my age, I do, they just don't go to my school" I reply.

"Do you have adult friends?" He asks me and I nod.

"Yeah, a few people I met at college and people from my internship" I say and he nods.

"Right I heard about your internship at Stark Industries, how long has that been going on for?" He asks me.

"Since May this year" I reply.

"That's good, do you enjoy it?" He asks, whats kinda question is that, obviously i wouldn't be going if I didn't enjoy it.

"Of course, it's a great work environment, I do a lot of cool shit and get to use the best of my abilities" I reply and he nods in acknowledgement.

"How about your parents, what were they like?" He asks and I just shrug.

"One was a drug addict the other was some asshole who liked to beat on little kids. That's all there is to know" I reply nonchalantly.

"Your father died not too long ago, how do you feel about that?" He asks and I glare at him.

"I don't give a shit" I say firmly.

"That's called denial" he replies "and that's a river in Africa" I respond with a smirk.

"You like to hide your insecurities with humour, don't you?" He says, ugh here we go again.

"I don't have insecurities" I say standing up and walking towards the window "everyone has insecurities Peter" he said turning around towards me.

"Cool, okay this is getting boring, ima go, cya" I say carelessly with a shrug and just walk out.

Fuck that was sooooo boring, ima go on a walk, find a good place to smoke a joint.

So with that in mind, I walk out of the small New York building and onto the busy streets of Queens.

I walk through the streets and stop by Delmar's, I'm not really hungry so I'll just buy monster and gummy worms.

I walk to the back and grab an ultra blue (my favourite flavour) and an ultra red, yayyy my original SM suit colours.

I then walk back up to the counter, grabbing a bag of sour gummy worms on the way.

"Hey Mr. Delmar" I say with a smile as I put the stuff up on the counter.

"Hey Pete, not seen you in a couple day, cutting down on the energy drinks?" He teases as he scans them all real quick.

"Never" I say with a smirk.

"Your total is 3 dollars and 89 cents" he says and I hand him a five dollar bill.

"Keep the change man" I say grabbing my shit, he thanks me and I walk out.

Now let's find a good place to smoke a joint where the cops don't hang around.

I start walking more through the streets and then turn into an alleyway, just as I'm about to light up my joint I hear the most peculiar thing. It was a small whimper followed by a little bark.

With a small frown i follow where the noise came from and it leads me further into the alleyway, behind a dumpster. Curled up in a flimsy, worn cardboard box is the most adorable puppy I've ever seen, like godssss they're so fucking cute.

"Hiya puppy!" I coo and it tilts its head to the side in confusion and oh my fucking gods thst was adorable!

"I'm Peter" I say and it barks happily as a reply then licks my face.

"Well that is a lovely name" I say jokingly.

"Okay I'm gonna keep you" I decide picking the puppy up from the box and it licks my face once again.

"First I'm gonna bring you to the to make sure you're not hurt" I say.

Not long later I find myself at the vets, the lady was super nice, I told her I found the puppy and that I wanna keep her but apparently I need a parent or guardian.

"Okay, let me call one of my parents" I say and she nods, okay there's two things that can go down, I can take the puppy and run or call someone and tell them to pretend to be my mom or dad. I think I'll go with the second option.

I politely excuse myself from the room and take out my phone in the hallway, okay okay, what adult do I know that's really good at lying and will pretend to be my parent? Nat? No, she'd try and convince me to get a cat instead, ugh cat people. Ooh! Bucky loves dogs! He even has a dog name, AND he's a literal trained assassin. Looks like we're going with Buckaroo.

I quickly call and him and sigh in relief when he picks up, "Yello?" ugh only a boomer could answer a fucking smartphone like that. Like seriously, does he not see the caller ID?

"Sup Bucks, it's Peter, I need you to pretend to be my dad so I can adopt an adorable puppy" I say, getting straight to the point.

"Sure, why not" he replied, wow that was easy.

"Great, come to (insert name of random veterinarians office), don't act like a robot, just be Bucky" I say.

"Okie dokie, but I am co-owning this puppy, I love dogs" he says and I roll my eyes in amusement.

"Fine fine, just hurry up and get here" I say.

"I'm on my way, calm down, anyway cya kid" he says with a laugh.

"K cya" I say and hang up.

Surprisingly Bucky was here within minutes, he even dressed like a dad, ya know now that I think about it, he always dresses like a dad.

"Hiya kid, you owe me plums after this by the way" he says and I just grin, nodding in agreement.

I then walk back into the room where my future best friend is and Bucky smiles down at her, yeah that's right, the doc told me the gender.

"So can we keep her?" I ask Bucky excitedly and the veterinarian watches in amusement.

"Fine, but she's your responsibility" he says, and I give a small victory cheer... wow we're great actors.

"And that means taking her on walks regularly, feeding her, the whole thing" he says and I nod eagerly.

"Well sir, all you have to do is fill out this form and this little pup is yours" Doc says and Bucky takes the form, quickly filling it out.

"Hey kiddo, think of a name real quick, I gotta write it down" he says to me and I think for a second, wow he's really putting be on the spot right here.

"Uhhh... Tessa!" I decide and he writes it down then passes the form back to the doc.

"Looks like you have a new addition to the family" she says passing Bucky our new puppy.

"Thank you doc" he smiles.

And that folks is how I illegally adopted a puppy, though technically she belongs to Bucky but then again according to those documents Bucky is also my father soooooo that doesn't really count for anything.

----------

Okay I know I've not updated in a couple days but that is purely because of my friend who keeps dragging me into the outside world.

I did write a draft, I was high at the time and it really didn't make any sense so here is a new chapter written entirely by sober me! :D

Word Count: 1500

- mayaaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 51.5K 55
I've heard a lot of wrong number book's and I thought why not make my own one! The classic wrong message from a wrong number pulls out a lot of event...
185K 5.8K 31
After Peter had been bitten by a spider and the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter became Spider-man. Living with his Aunt May, going to high school as a...
51.5K 1.5K 28
โœ…this story is completeโœ… ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ฐ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ. ๐’๐จ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž. ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก...
1.3M 35.2K 51
!Cover Change! What will happen when Peter Parker accidentally texts Natasha Romanoff? Will she figure out he's the vigilante Spider-Man? If so how w...