UMSHADO

By VanRahdBooks

A story about a woman who finds herself in a situation she never expected and it changes her whole life forev... More

CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
Continual of Chapter 39.
CHAPTER 40
Continual Of Chapter 40
CHAPTER 41
Continual Of Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Continual of Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
Continual Of Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
Continual Of Chapter 45
CHAPTER 46
Continual Of Chapter 46
CHAPTER 47
Continual Of Chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
Continual of Chapter 48
CHAPTER 49
Continual of Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
Author's Note.
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 80

1.9K 149 10
By VanRahdBooks

SICELO.

I thought the worst was over for my sister after her husband walked through that door alive and not so well but the most important thing was he was alive. Mbuso and luh have a connection like no other. Something that is unique and special to them only and it surprises me most of them time how in tune they are with each other.

I am so hurt for them for losing the baby and I understand why mbuso is worried about her mental health. We know luh is strong but sometimes even the strongest person can break down and this might be it for her. Mbuso is right. Luh has to start going to her therapist everyday so she can heal. They both need too. Mbuso woke up different man. Everything about him is much more intense than he was before but in a good too.

I wish I can take away the pain they are feeling right now and the responsibility that is on her shoulders of carrying the whole Gumede family. For things to work out well for the rest of the family everything rests on her. I wish sims could help her and carry some of the loud off her shoulders but she can't. She's pregnant and she's in a fragile state. I hope my wife will be able to help her where luh needs help.

Gogo Xulu freaked me out when she kept looking at me and dad. I don't know what she meant when she said there's someone who's not here. I wonder whom she was talking about cause we were all there unless maybe she meant Frank?. I don't know. What did she mean she said we have to talk?. That old woman is scary man. I wonder when did lesego wake up. I get up and walk to the bathroom.

I walk to the kitchen and the delicious aroma's filling the house are making my stomach grumbles. Today we are flying out to Durban. I want to go to Ladysmith with them but we can't. The kids have to go to school and I have a business to run. Damn I almost walk back to the bedroom when I see gogo Xulu drinking her coffee.

" Sawubona Fuze. Come and join me for tea." how did she see me when her head is bowed down?.

" sawubona gogo. Unjani? ( good morning gogo how are you?.)" she smiles.

" I am okay fuze. Call your dad, aunt and wife here. We have to talk before the rest of the house wakes up. Your wife and mother are in the kitchen."  my dad walks in the living at that right moment.

" sawubona ma ( morning ma ). Morning son. " he sits down. I get up to call my wife but she walks in followed by sis nonto, luh's other maid and they put the many serving dishes on the table with different kinds of breakfast food.

" Good morning." They greet us and we greet them back.

" You too sit down. Fuze go call your aunt."

" did she sleep in this house?."

" No she's not here or in the other house. She went to see uncle frank." lesego explains.

" Ma, you want me to stay too?."

" Yebo sisi. Sit down." why is there suddenly tension?.

" Baba where is your girlfriend? I haven’t seen her since we got here in the house?." I ask him.

" She's at her daughter house in Tembisa but she's coming so we can drive together to Ladysmith." I nod.

" Since your sister is not here then we shall start without her." She looks at dad.

" Your whole family has been through so much. I have encountered many families who have things happen to them but not like this one however after going through all of that you all made it. You all had a second chance in life and that's what is important." she looks at lesego.

" Your name suits you beautifully nokuthula because you represent everything about that name. You have brought peace and love to this man you are married to and his life changed. Your mother in law comes to you in your dreams right?."

" she does gogo."

" what does she say?."

" uhm she says many things but the one thing she always tells me is to keep her family safe and not let other people destroy it. I would ask her what she means but she would just say not everyone who comes in our lives has pure intentions." what? she never told me that.

" Your mother Fuze is happy with the woman whom you have chosen to be your wife. She's the one who led ou to her. You love your children's relationship because it reminds you of luh when she was just a baby and the time you all lost. Your children have been accepted by your ancestors. You did everything right by wanting them to have the same surname you all have."

" Thank you gogo." I say. My children and wife are everything to me.

" Someone is going to come in your home and your children will see what she's going to do. They will come to you so please listen to them. Your family is not happy about where you are in life nokuthula and whatever that may happen always be careful around them." I'll kill all of them should they try to hurt my wife and children I swear I'll make my wife an orphan.

" Don't worry baby. They won't hurt you while I'm here."

" I know what you are thinking of doing Fuze. Don't do it. That will hurt your sister more than you know and it will ruin relationships." Fuck ! is there anything this woman doesn't see or know?. Dad looks at me and I look away.

I know they have all forgiven her but I feel like had she been dealt with my sister wouldn't have lost her baby. I blame their mother for my sister's tears. Am I willing to risk our relationships by killing her? I was. I would have dealt with the consequences later but now that I am busted. I don't think I can get away with it cause this old woman would know. I don't want to hurt my sister in anyway and if me killing her mother in-law is going hurt her then I won't do it.

" You won't like the consequences scelo. I'm warning you." ok she is serious.

" I won't do it gogo." she raises her right eyebrow at me. " I promise."

" You lie to me scelo and you'll know me!. Try me!." what? my dad is smirking. Oh he is enjoying this.

" What are you smiling about." she asks dad and wipes the smile off his face. I almost want to stick my tongue out at him. " Kids leave us. The grown ups have to talk." We leave gogo with dad and sis nonto.

My wife wants to go to the kitchen but I pull her hand and lead her to the bedrooms. Luh and mbuso and they look like they have just woken up. We stop walking.

I pull her to my chest and kiss her forehead. I wonder what happened when they were all in the other bedroom with sbu's sbani. Damn even their names rhyme.

" How are you feeling?." what am Ii asking?. " I mean...."

" It's okay. I've been better but don't worry I'll be fine." she says. She doesn't sound like herself. I sigh looking at mbuso and he looks exhausted too. Man is not fully healed himself.

" Did you guys at least get some sleep?."

" Wed did." mbuso says.

" He was watching me sleeping. I don't know when he fell asleep."

" I'll sleep when we get home." he says. Meaning he will sleep when luh finally gets better.

" We are here for you guys whatever you need." I tell them. She hugs me tighter.

" We can take the kids with us to durban if it's okay with you?." lesego says.

" No, we have nannies and I want my family around me. We'll be okay." luh says. She and lesego hug. " Thank you for being for me. I appreciate it more than you know." she says.

" We are sisters luh and my family."

" Lets go and eat before you both make me cry." mbuso says and we laugh.

" Look at you. You are such a softie now." he chuckles

" bro don't start." we laugh and go to our bedroom.

I close the door and immediately grab her face and kiss her hard. She moans.

" hmmmm scelo.....your...dad..everyone is...uhhhh...." 

" Fuck I don't care if anyone hears us. I am horny and I want my wife."

" but.....aahhhhhh."

I get on my knees, lift her dress up and rp off her underwear and she gasps. I lift her legs and put then om my shoulders. Her pussy is right on my face and I don't waste time. I sniff her and she smeels good. Her  scent intoxicates me. It goes straight to my brain drugging me. I open my mouth and cover her whole mound. She moans and her head hits the door. We can't have that but I like her like this.

I swipe my tongue on her vagina wall then rub her clit and she moans loud. I tongue fuck her tasting her juice and she fucken tastes good. Her sweet soft sounds are making my dick really hard and it wants to be let out. I muff the fuck out of her and her hips begin to move agaisn't my face and she's fucking it. Her juices are all over my face and I am loving it. I suck on her hard nub. She calls my name, pushes my face harder on her pussy. I use my tongue to flick her clit up, down, side ways and nib on it more and she screams as her legs shakes.

" I'm cumming oh God...I'm cumming."

She's being loud and we don't want to disrespect anyone like this especially when there are adults in the house. I kiss her pussy more before I gently pull my face away from her warmth and get her on legs that are shaking. I get up, take her hand and we walk to the middle of the room.

" Get on your knees baby." Her behind that is facing away from me looks so beautiful. I kiss those beautiful big globes.

I unzip my pants, take them down to my knees with my underwear and my dick springs free. Pre-cum comes out and some lands on her ass. Fuck!. I rub it on her.

" This is going to be rough and quick mama. Don't scream out loud, if you do. I'm going to stop. Uyezwa?." she nods.

I separate that ass and I see her pick tight ring starring at me. Fuck!. I wonder if she'll ever let me hit it in there. I rub her tight ring with my thumb and she jumps. I point my dick to her entrance, grab her waist then push inside that warm, wet tight pussy. We both moan. My balls get hard instantly. I pull almost out leavinng my dick head inside then thrust in hard and she curses. I fist her dress on her back, holding it tight.

One hand fisting her dress, the other one on her waist grabbing it tight I fuck the shit out of her. I thrust in hard and rough knocking the air out of her lungs with every thrust. Her pussy muscles contract around my dick massaging my dick fuck!.  I am going to cum and I'm not ready. I pull out and my dick screams threatening to kill me.

" lay on your back mama. I want to see you."

Her lips are red from biting them and her face is flushed. She looks beautiful. She opens her legs and her pussy is glistening. I bring my head down and wipe all that juice then quickly bring my body up entering her. Her hands fall on my ass grabbing it with her nails and pushing it deeper in her. She opens her mouth to scream but I close her mouth with mine swallowing her screams. I wrap my arms around her holding her tight and fuck my wife. I swallow every moan, kiss, her trying to say name and stealing her breath. I don't let go of that mouth or fucking that pussy, rough, raw without any mercy. She takes everything I'm dishing out clinging to me for dear life.

God knows I love this woman and I want to have many children with her. The though of her pregnant my child feels my head. My dick wants to release, go look for that egg and fertilise it so she can be with child. I take one of her legs and put it on my shoulder and she screams. Fuck yes!. I thrust in her watching the different emotions on her face playing.

" mama?." she opens her mouth but nothing comes out. " Open your eyes mama and look at me." I hit her g-spot her eyes fly open.

" mama? "

" papa...ahhhh yesssss......" she says.

" I love you thula." Her eyes get misty. I kiss her whole face.

" Le nna papa kea ho rata. ( I love you too papa.) " I love it when she calls me that.

" Masikhulise umuzi kababa. ( let's make babies.) "

I rub her clit with my thumb and she throws her head back. I take her other leg and also put it over my shoulder and continue to thrust in her.

" I'm.....ah...I'm cummm....yessss!."  her pussy milks my dick forcing me to follow her.

" Cum love. Milk your dick!." I whisper in her ear.

I grab her face and kiss her before she screams the whole house down. Her body shakes, she moans my name, her nails digging deep in me and fuck!. I lose it and cum deep in her groaning until all of my seed has spilled in her.

Her shoulders shake and she begins to cry. I pull out, pick her up and lay her on the bed. I go to the bathroom and come back with a towel wipe her and fix her dress then wipe myself and pull my pants up. I get on the bed and lay her on my chest and comfort her as she cries.

" Did I hurt you?." she shakes her head." what's wrong mama?." She cries some more.

" I am scared about what gogo said and I'm sad about what luh is going through on the other side I'm happy that sims is pregnant."

" But what?." I lift her face so she can look at me.

" everyone is falling pregnant but us." what?. I freeze. My whole body gets cold. She looks away.

" are you trying to say something mama?." she gets up and wipes her tears.

" I am not on birth control and we don't use condoms. I..."

" you what?." I get off the bed. I want her to say it.

" what if you can't have kids." I shake my head chuckling.

" that's funny cause I thought I already have kids."

" I mean kids that you..."

" that I what? fathered with my own sperm that's what you mean?." she looks down." Look at me nokuthula!."

" You think that I am infertile?." she looks at me. " tell me why?."

" It's been years since we've been married and I haven't gotten pregnant?."

" and you came into a conclusion that I am the one who's infertile because I don't have kids that I produced with my sperm and you already have kids so the problem is with me? Right?."

" papa I didn't mean to disrespect you by saying that. I am only worried that's all."

" why does it bother you if you and I have kids or not?."

" I know how important it is in our culture and being the first born you are sometimes expected to grow your family."

" let me stop you right there. Sit down." she does. I walk around the bed and pull the coffee chair and sit down facing her. " When I met you, you were with your kids. I fell in love with all of you and not just you only. When I gave you my surname I wanted them to also have it because I love them. They are your kids and they are my kids even though I didn't birth them but I love them like a father who loves their child and birthed them. We have been together for almost three years and recently married and wena during that time you have been worried that I haven’t gotten you pregnant?. Really?."

" papa...."

" were you thinking that every time we made love?. When we fucked?. You thought that I was shooting blanks?."

" No papa not like that."

" like what then?."

" when I heard sims was pregnant and luh losing her baby it made me think what could be wrong with us."

" Don't patronize me lesego. You thought what is wrong with me since I am failing to be a husband to you and make you pregnant right?."

" No papa you are a great husband and a wonderful father to our kids."

" but they are not mine according to you. If they were you wouldn't have insinuated that I can't have kids. You wouldn’t be comparing yourself with sims or my sister. We are not in competition to see who get's pregnant first or who's last. Things like these happen on their own time. You don't plan when and how you are going to fall pregnant. You can only plan to try and not fall pregnant but that also depends on what God wants. I thought we were happy and enjoying our marriage together with our kids but obviously I was wrong."

" no scelo I didn't mean it like that. I am happy with you."

" When we land in Durban tonight, find a doctor, make an appointment for tomorrow so you will find out if I am capable of making you pregnant or not."

" papa please."

" why are you crying lesego?. Am I hurting you right now with what I'm saying because I'm sorry if I am?. I would have told you that I can't have kids if I couldn't when we first got together. I wasn't prepared for how you approached this whole thing. It feels like you were comparing me to my brothers and that is not a good feeling at all."

I get up, kiss her forehead and leave the bedroom. The kids are playing in the house.

" kids?." they stop and look at me. " Who wants ice-cream?." they all scream. " lets go then. Mbuso walks to me.

" bro, you okay?." he doesn't need my stress. " I'm fine. Just need to get some air." he nods but I know he doesn’t believe me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mnakwethu By Lulu

Short Story

1.8K 94 7
Zasembo: Zolani sila sobabili manje usihlalise izinsuku ezinhlanu sobabili la endlini yakho Wake wezwaphi kuthiwa iyenziwa lento oyenzile? Asikwazi u...
101K 5.5K 27
This is book 2 of I become his Zulu bride ""' Gift, like his name implies he has a gift . Having to deal with being an outcast in his own village ev...
143K 8.4K 81
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED.] 'Who knew me celebrating my sister's wedding to rejoice and enjoy the wedding jingles and all that nonsense will le...
14.3K 504 24
my story is about zulu culture it a culture which is most common in South Africa Amanda a small girl in the village who sometimes gets bullied beca...