Turning the Tables [Shoto Tod...

By AsheDragon_Warrior

PLEASE NOTE! This is the SECOND part of this story. The overview is copy-pasted below. ~ If she had the chanc... More

Hello Again!
Chapter 66: Is he toying with me?
Chapter 68: Why bother?
(⚠️) Chapter 69: Don't do it! (⚠️)
Chapter 70: Who ordered pizza?
Chapter 71: You paved the way
Chapter 72: Blink
Chapter 73: Why bother...
Chapter 74: It terrified me
Chapter 75: I wasn't active
Chapter 76: Kikai-chan!
Chapter 77: You're a good person
Chapter 78: Villainous!
Chapter 79: The answer is no
Chapter 80: Let's talk about yours
Chapter 81: Mr. Aizawa?
QnA - Part 2!
Chapter 82: Let us begin then!
Chapter 83: Dress like what?
Chapter 84: It's nice to be back together again...
Chapter 85: The Room King
Chapter 86: It's not that interesting...
Chapter 87: Ultimate moves...?
Chapter 88: What is going on?
Chapter 89: It's my hobby so...
Chapter 90: Love???
Chapter 91: Thank you for shopping here!
Chapter 92: This is embarrassing
Chapter 93: I don't like this...
Chapter 94: A hundred slots
Chapter 95: Someone's quirk-
Chapter 96: Full of warmth!
Chapter 97: Minus points!
Chapter 98: Do something...!
Chapter 99: ...didn't pass?
Just an update :')
Chapter 100: We need to talk
Chapter 101: You first
Chapter 102: That's not very healthy
Chapter 103: ...are you serious?
Chapter 104: How peculiar...
A Rant
Birthday Special
A/N
Objective Completed!
July 1st
Long time no see?
Chapter 106: A sneaking suspicion

Writing Prompts!

834 34 25
By AsheDragon_Warrior

Guess who feels guilty about being on hiatus?

✋😀 I do!

So yayyyy I'm completing writing prompts for you guys because I suck at taking breaks! Writing makes me feel better, so I decree that that makes it okay.

They'll all be in one chapter that I'll update so that you guys don't lose your minds with the notifications. The list I'm using is attached, and I'll be doing them in whatever order I want. (They'll also be adjusted to be PG— or well, PG-13)

Some of them have already happened/may happen in this story, so I won't be writing for them. I still want a total of 30, so it would be great if you guys could leave some prompt suggestions (as many as you want, haha). 

I've got a quick question for you guys at the end, too, so it would be great if you could answer it for me!

As a final note, this chapter will be unpublished once the break is over,  because it's only for the people who have to wait!

~

Prompt 1: Buying flowers for the other

I gave the florist a grateful smile as she handed me the bouquet I had ordered some time prior, thanking her with a wave as I exited the colourful, sweet-smelling shop.

It was late-morning, and the streets were bustling with life. It was always nice to be out in the springtime. I took a deep breath, smiling silently to myself before cradling the bouquet in my arms and beginning my brisk walk up the hill to the UA campus.

The air was cool and refreshing as I made my way up the slope, making the trek pleasant. At the sides of the road, trees were starting to bud and bloom, brightening up what could otherwise be a dreary season.

As I passed the gates, I broke into a jog to quickly clear the final stretch of path and arrive at Heights Alliance.

I was careful in shifting the bouquet back on my shoulder so I could open the door and then close it behind me. It was an even more difficult task to shed my light raincoat, take off my shoes, and change into the slides.

Not many people were in the common room, and those who were, were busy. So, I snuck my way to the stairwell, and made my way up to the top floor. I slowed as I entered the hallway, approaching Todoroki's door.

I just hoped that he wouldn't find it weird that I...

Knock, knock, knock.

There was some shuffling from inside the room, before the door was cracked open. An eye appeared through the crack— only a strip of his face was visible.

"(Y/N)?"

I nodded, my hand tightening on the bouquet that was now hidden behind my back.

He opened the door further. "Come in, I guess. Why are you here?"

I offered an awkward smile as I entered, and he turned to close the door behind us. I took the chance to hold the bouquet in front of me with both hands, and wait for him to turn back around.

Why was I doing this again?

He twisted, his mouth open to form new words, when his eyes fell on the wrapped flowers I presented.

His eyes widened, before he frowned slightly, and I felt a flash of panic. His lips moved to say something else, but he stopped himself.

"(Y/N)... why are you showing me flowers? Is today a special day?"

I bit the inside of my cheek before admitting, "They're for you. They just... reminded me of you. Since they're amaryllises, and they're red and white like your hair... Do you like them?"

After a moment, he took the outstretched flowers, stared down at them, and then nodded. "Yeah."

He isn't lying...

"W-wait, what are you...?!" I sputtered, as he dropped his face into the flowers, and took a noisy inhale.

"They smell nice." His voice was muffled by the flowers.

"Th-that's good! That's good... I'm glad you like them."

"I do." He lifted his head. "Was I supposed to buy you flowers too?"

"Hm? Oh, no. You don't need to buy me flowers, Shoto," I laughed.

"Alright. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

(This ended up longer than I expected... oops. Personal opinion: (L/N) is totally more likely to buy Shoto flowers than vice versa.)

~

Prompt 2: Patching each other up

"I told you, (Y/N), I'm fine," Todoroki insisted, letting out a heavy breath as I pulled the gauze tighter than necessary.

"And, I told you, 'no you aren't.' Stop resisting," I tutted, as he tried to extract his arm from my grip.

He sighed quietly, but stopped resisting, only cringing slightly as I continued wrapping.

"A little gentler, please..." he requested quietly.

I gave him a stony stare, before putting extra pressure on the wound. He hissed, his hands clenching into fists.

"You're such an idiot."

He had the nerve to drop his eyes to the floor at my statement, where they remained as I continued.

"A complete dumbass. You're supposed to be the cool-headed one; you're supposed to be the one who thinks before he acts, instead of leaping into danger all 'I don't care if I die a death that could've been prevented!' Well, I do. A dead hero can't save anyone."

He was silent throughout my tirade, but once I stopped to slow my breathing, he whispered, "Sorry."

I gritted my teeth.

"Sorry"? Sorry wouldn't bring him back from the dead...

"Let me plaster that for you." He lifted a hand, to indicate the abrasion on my cheek, but I batted his hand away.

"I've got it, thanks." My voice was bitter, as I turned away from him.

He reached out with two fingers to my jaw, to guide my face back to his. "No you don't. You can't see it. I'll do it for you."

I puffed my cheeks briefly, but didn't protest further as he took a fresh cloth from me, and doused it in soapy water. "Stay still, alright?"

I rolled my eyes, yet still complied as he cleaned it off. He bandaged it up quickly. "I'm done."

"Thanks..."

His hand shifted to my chin, pulling my face towards him so he could place a brief, sweet kiss over top of the bandage.

My cheeks went warm. "What was that for? That won't make me forgive you..."

"Kisses are supposed to make it better, no? Do you need more?" He stated it like it was fact —maybe he thought it was?— but I didn't have any complaints.

"Only a couple more..."

(Pro heroes (L/N) and Todoroki being... well... cute! (L/N) was pretty fussy though XD)

~

Prompt 3: One of them is sick

Knock, knock, knock.

I looked up from my phone at the sound, before asking, "Who is it?"

"Shoto."

I straightened, adjusting the pillow behind me before calling, "You can come in..."

I was lucky that he heard me; my voice was raspy and barely there, so it was a miracle he could hear me through the door.

There was a click as he shut the door behind him, before approaching me. "Here."

He offered me a steaming mug of tea, which I accepted with a tired smile. "Thanks... what type of tea is it?"

Todoroki shrugged. "I'm not sure. Yaoyorozu recommended it. She said it was good for colds and sore throats. I told her I'd bring it up to you."

I took a brief sip, before wincing as the hot liquid hit my tongue. "That's nice of you but... the guys aren't allowed in our half of the dorms."

He sat down at the foot of the bed. "I came anyway."

Before I could make the first wry remark that crossed my mind, I began coughing, hurrying to cover my mouth with a folded tissue. The tea sloshed dangerously in its mug, some of the boiling hot liquid spilling rivulets down the sides to burn my hand.

Todoroki hastily took the mug from me, setting it on the table in the centre of my room for the moment to take my hand. "Do you need me to cool it for you?"

My shoulders shook as I attempted to suppress another, weaker, coughing fit, before I nodded. "Yes please."

I should've used my other hand... then I wouldn't have been burnt.

He intertwined our fingers, using his quirk to chill his hand. I hummed out a small sigh of relief at the cooling temperature, and dropped my head onto his shoulder. He was kneeling by my bedside —which must've been uncomfortable— but he didn't complain, instead murmuring, "Are you tired, (Y/N)?"

"Mhm."

"You should sleep then. I'll take the tea downstairs, and be back later," he told me.

"Alright..."

He was gentle lifting my head off his shoulder, and helping me get snuggled down under my blankets. "Sleep well, (Y/N)."

I nodded blearily, my eyelids drooping. I had been restless just minutes before, but...

(Quick reminder: please leave your own prompts in the comments! I'd like to do some of them!)

~

Prompt 4: Making fun of each other

I flopped down onto the bench next to Todoroki, sliding my plate onto the table with a yawn. "Good morning, Shoto..."

"You're tired again," he observed, stating the obvious.

"Yep." I stuffed another yawn, before peering at his plate— sorry, bowl. "I don't think I've even seen you eat anything else.

His brows drew together, as his eyes flicked from his soba, to me, to his soba, and then back to me again. "What do you mean?"

"You always eat soba...?" I prompted.

"It's good."

"Is it?" I swooped in with my chopsticks, stealing a portion for myself before he could stop me.

"(Y/N)..."

"What? You're always forcing me to eat your soba! This time I wanted some. Anyway, do you even eat anything other than soba?" I brought my face close to his, narrowing my eyes with false suspicion. "Do you?"

He shifted his face away, ears going pink as he muttered, "I do..."

"What was that?"

"I do. I eat rice."

I was about to tell him that that wasn't an answer, but technically he was right. So, I sighed, and gave it to him. "Fine. Your cheeks always get so flushed when I get close, Shoto."

"Are you alright, (Y/N)? I think the lack of sleep is getting to your head..." He knocked my chopsticks away with his own as I went in for another bite.

"I'm fine."

There was a silence, filled only by the sound of Todoroki slurping up his soba noodles.

"Your face gets hot, too, when I'm close."

I choked on the bite of food I had just taken at the sudden statement. "Shoto—"

(What cut her off? Who knows... Anyways, another reminder: prompts please 🥺❤️)

~

Imma be honest— this is mainly because you have to wait for all the romance lol...

Anyways, question time! When I posted the update about considering making an Ao3 account, multiple people mentioned that they found the site difficult to navigate.

Soooo... if I were to make another account to post my fics, where would you want it to be?

Until whenever I post the next freaking chapter! Bai Marshmalløws!

-Cøcøa-Malløw 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7M 175K 140
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
4.1K 125 15
Y/n L/n is a new student in Class 1a. Things are a bit different from what she imagined though, something is wrong with nearly everyone in the schoo...
291K 11.5K 28
ꗃ 𝐬. 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟕/𝟏𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟎/𝟎𝟗/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 !𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥...
130K 3.2K 16
DISCONTINUED In a universe where each person is born knowing an original melody, a song that no one else knows but their soulmate. Y/N L/N is a girl...