The pictures that talk ✔

By Imnotlauriane

THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from t... More

Before you start reading
The first meeting
The second meeting
The bad dreams
The third meeting
The fourth meeting
I'm what?!
The urgency
The struggle
The good after the bad
The breakfast
The exposition's preparations
The first...
The bond
What if...
Suppositions
The complete bond
The sweet promise
Don't forget me
The worst day of our life
Questions
Say goodbye for now
What is this?
The barrier
Sushi and home
The new house
They know me
Get me a what?
HAPPY NEW YEAR
The surprises
The game and the name
Inside out
Happy but sad
This is home
Burning hint of the past
Soulmates care for each other
This nightmare needs to end
The lawyer's appointment
Is something wrong with me?
The new cherished memory of my heart
The soul
The truth that hurts
My dear siblings
Drunk on love
The shower
Spending time with the cat
Picnic
Cuddles and tears
Movie night
It begins
Reunions
Relief
A beginner's mistake, but a honorable one
Never skip a meal
Official request
Getting ready
Heart attack
Finally all together
A little impatient
Eunwoo
Use me
Overprotective soulmates
Failure or progress?
Moving on
Fire
Three and overdose
The end is near
ABOUT THE AFTER-STORY
UNPUBLISH/EDIT - PLEASE READ
MY DECISION!

Needy soulmates

3K 170 67
By Imnotlauriane

The feeling of something incredibly soft against my cheek tickles my senses awake and I slowly open an eye to find myself spooning Waffle.

The big puppy somehow managed to find a way into my arms and I can't help but burrow my face into the fur, something about it so comforting without even trying, a surge of love unable to be given to the pup that gets sent through the soulmate bonds.

The body behind me moves a little and I twist my neck around to find Jin cuddling me, his head under Namjoon's, which doesn't seem to be too comfortable, his neck crooked to the side to fit in the nook of the younger's neck.

I turn back to the front when I feel an arm settle on top of mine across Waffle's fur to see Yoongi hugging the dog closer to his body. He can't possibly mistake such a hairy body for mine. I bring my lips into a fine line as I watch him sigh into the fur, his part of the bond so peaceful.

He looks so adorable, the two of them cuddling like that, if only I had my camera at hand, I would cherish this picture forever. But I know it's a crisis in the waiting and I can't wait to see the moment when he opens his eyes. I can tell it's going to be incredible.

"Sugar plum, you're awake" I hear after a groan as the man behind me frees his head to settle it against mine, a hand going to soothe the aching of his muscles, his eyes most definitely still closed since he has yet to comment the scene in front of our eyes.

"Hey Jinnie, did I wake you up?" I ask him, feel his head shake on top of mine. "No, I just woke up to the greatest feeling of your happiness. What's going on?" he whispers and I resist a chuckle. "Open your eyes, but stay quiet okay?" I whisper back before waiting for his reaction.

He lifts his head up and opens his eyes, taking in what's in front of us. I then feel him start to shake behind me. "He's going to be so angry" he lets out shakily, a very poor attempt at muffling his laugh. His body shaking makes me start to lose control as well, especially when I see Yoongi hum and kiss Waffle's head.

I turn back and hide my head in Jin's chest to avoid laughing out loud and he takes that opportunity to wrap me up completely in his hold, the bond going from amused to content as I hug him back.

"I missed you" he mumbles quietly in my ear, something sad in his voice that pulls on my heartstrings. I nuzzle his neck gently with a sigh. "I missed you too, Jinnie. All of you, it doesn't matter if I wasn't gone for too long, nowhere truly feel like home if you're not present" I murmur, a smile spreading on my face when he hugs me tighter.

"It didn't feel the same at home either. It gave us such a fright when Yoongi told us that you just disappeared in front of their eyes, we expected the worst and even if we could see you by calling on the phone, it wasn't enough. I don't ever want to let you go again, especially not after what happened yesterday" he says as he breathes in to calm himself, the bond getting tense and nervous just by the memory.

"It's okay now, Jinnie, we're all together. I'm here, alive and well" I tell him, not missing the chance to send him all of my love which causes his body to relax against mine. "Yes, you are alive and well, in my arms" he repeats, the words taking place in his mind.

"Can I take part in this lovely comfort-hug?" a new voice asks and I open my eyes to see Namjoon gazing at us with half asleep eyes. I chuckle and nod, his arms a welcome addition around Jin and I, Yoongi and Waffle momentarily forgotten until I hear a confused sound.

Opening my eyes to meet Jin's amused ones, Namjoon looking confused before he looks up to quickly bite on his lips, amusement seeping into the bond like wildfire.

"What the- Oh no" Yoongi says and with a quiet laugh, I turn around slowly to see him absolutely shocked at his position with Waffle. "I did not just spend the night hugging this dog" he adds before looking up to meet my eyes, then Jin's and Namjoon's.

The betrayal I can see in them. I bite on my tongue, trying hard to not burst into laughter but Jin is really not making this easy, the vibrations of his silent laughter transferring to my body.

Yoongi closes his eyes. "I'm still asleep. I'll open my eyes and Waffle will be gone" he whispers before opening his eyes, the scene in front of him still the same.

Then, as if things can't possibly get worse, Waffle opens his eyes and licks Yoongi's face.

I watch as his eyes widen wide and I'm wondering why he hasn't gotten off the bed yet. "It's okay Yoongi, it's just a kiss" I tell him but he glares at me. "That's not the kiss I want, I want one from y-" he starts but Waffle decides to shut him up with a lick on the mouth.

Then chaos starts.

"DISGUSTING" the man screams before scooting away from the pup, which makes him fall on the floor, but it seems Waffle isn't done with the man as he proceeds to jump off the bed as well.

Waffle isn't dumb, he knows what the white haired man was going to say. Waffle isn't sure yet if he wants to allow this Yoongi to kiss his soulpaw because he's so weird, but of course if his owner wants this kiss too, Waffle can't say much. But since she has yet to say anything, he's going to protect her at all cost. With that in mind, he stares at the dark eyes with amusement and leans closer.

"No- Waffle don't you dare-" is heard before the sound of gagging follows and I can't resist anymore, laughter exploding from within me and shaking my body with force as I scream, Yoongi's nightmare my greatest source of entertainment in a while.

"WAFFLE STOP" Yoongi shouts and a few other laughter mix in with mine, although I'm too lost at the moment to figure out who they're coming from. "HELP ME".

I laugh even more at that, stomach already hurting as I roll to the side to see Yoongi on his back with Waffle on top of him, a constant flow of licking of skin that the poor man can barely withstand without murdering the dog.

I roll one more time to fall off the bed, Jin's alarmed scream as I touch the ground muffled by Yoongi's screams and after one last push, I take Waffle's place on the mad man, body losing all strength as I try to stop laughing.

"It's not funny" Yoongi whines as he uses me as a shield from Waffle's dangerous tongue, which doesn't help to calm me down. "Waffle it's okay" I manage to say between two laugh to calm the pup, Yoongi's arms clinging onto me as if he's going to die if he doesn't.

Waffle sighs and nods before jumping back on the bed, happy to receive the praises of his soulpaw's other soulmates. They're all awake now, obviously and he's glad he could make them laugh so much first thing in the morning. He stares at the dimple man who scratches him behind the ears and closes his eyes, their chuckles a lot better than the sniffles he would hear from time to time the last nights.

Once Waffle is out of view, Yoongi stares at me in silence. I stare back with a grin. "Was my grumpy cat scared by the big pup?" I ask him with a teasing tone, watch as his eyes narrow. Then, in a second, I suddenly find myself under his body, Yoongi hovering over me with a smirk.

"Your grumpy cat was absolutely terrified, but now he's seeing something that makes him hungry, can he take a bite? It would really help calm him down" he replies and my breath hitches in my throat. His dark eyes staring at me, pupils dilated and his part of the bond satisfied, yet longing and expectant.

I blush hard as I come to realize the meaning of his words and he chuckles before leaning down just a little. "Can I? I've been wanting to taste those lips for a while now" he whispers, not caring at all about the others still in the room with us right on the bed.

I, on the other hand, can't help but look behind his head to notice the few pairs of eyes staring at me with curiosity before they're pulled back by the others. Yoongi growls to get my attention back to him and he gets even closer so that I can see only him.

Propping his body on one arm, he uses his free hand to slide his thumb against my lips, the ticklish feeling making me unconscious lick my lips to get rid of the feeling and I watch as he bites on his bottom lips, eyes fixed on my soft pink flesh. He stares up at my eyes one last time for confirmation, to give me time to push him away if I'm not ready, but why the heck would I do that? I want to kiss him just as much.

"Kiss me, Yoongi" I huff, the tension already making me out of breath and that's all he needs to crash his lips on top of mine, soft and languid, his warmth spreading through my whole body as I close my eyes, my arms coming to wrap around his neck to pull him closer.

It's like this kiss was meant to be, a grounding feeling taking place within me, telling me that as long as I stay by his side, I'll be fine, a sense of safety as he plays with my lips, his tongue taking the time to taste me without needing to deepen the kiss. He's keeping it simple, yet enjoying every second of it.

I suddenly feel his soul try to connect to mine and when I allow him inside, his deep voice rings in my head like the softest melody. "I love you, Y/N. You have no idea how much I need you, don't ever leave us again" he whispers, his words bringing tears to my eyes as he parts our lips to stare down at me, his own eyes shining with unshed tears.

"I love you too, Yoongi, I'm sorry for scaring you" I whisper back before closing my eyes as he sets his forehead against mine. He pecks my lips, nose and eyes, kissing the tears away a few times until I giggle, his love enveloping me like a blanket as he pulls back to smile at me.

"Just one more" he whispers before leaning back in for another kiss, unable to stop himself. I smile into the kiss and he takes us back into a faster rhythm, his lips experiencing the best approach to steal my breath away and it would probably keep going for ages if not for another needy soulmate laying down next to us, his eyes gazing at our linked lips.

Yoongi pulls back and looks at the new addition to our cocoon. I follow his gaze to see Taehyung staring at me with fascinated eyes, his tongue going to lick his lips a few times as he gazes at my swollen lips before going back to my eyes.

"You're so beautiful" he whispers, his hand going to cup my face while Yoongi stays where he is, his eyes taking in the scene happening under him. Heart already beating so fast because of Yoongi, Taehyung's presence only serves to make it beat stronger and I keep my eyes on his lips, the wet pinkish skin so tempting at the moment.

It's like the whole soulmate bond is on pause, everyone holding their breath at such a scene, their eyes on us, but my eyes are too busy gazing at my pretty soulmate to notice anyone else.

"Would you mind another kiss? Because I really want to taste you again, yesterday was too emotional" he whispers, his words bringing me back to the intense kiss we shared, how he seemed to barely hold himself back until he finally calmed down.

"Like I could ever say no to a kiss from my soulmates" I respond, Yoongi still above me simply another source of comfort as he softly kisses my neck while Taehyung leans in, his warm lips meeting mine and filling us both with endless love, so much tender compared to yesterday, this time he's treating me as if I would break under his touch while his thumb caresses my cheeks with adoration.

Yoongi suddenly bites on my skin and I gasp, which Taehyung uses as an opportunity to plunge his tongue inside again, his muscle going to find mine as he explores and tastes everything of me, the kiss and Yoongi's licking over his bite overwhelming and slowly making my mind blur and fog over.

"Okay, okay, that's enough now" Hoseok claims as he stands up from the bed to gently push the two men off me, a whine leaving their throat as they stare at my form being picked up by Hoseok as he cradles me against his chest to take me back to the bed.

Once I'm set in the middle of their bodies, I take in all of their faces, see how Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook and Jimin all stare at me with mesmerized eyes as they gaze at my flushed face, my dazed expression. Hoseok kisses the mark Yoongi made on my neck, as if he needs to add his own seal on top of it and I blush when I come to realize that they all saw what happened.

Jimin cups my face and leans in to kiss my nose. His eyes crease as he looks into mine. "You're my adorable little soulmate, so cute" he whispers, his touch on my skin transferring to me all the love he has for me, which only serves to deepen my state of haziness, a comfortable one that is filled with their feelings for me.

Jungkook grabs my hand to kiss each and every of my fingers, the feeling ticklish and gentle as he looks into my eyes. I giggle lightly, not knowing how to deal with how I feel at the moment and they all smile, little cooing reaching my ears as Taehyung and Yoongi join us on the bed.

"Such needy soulmates I have" I eventually say as the fog clears up and I take in all their hungry eyes. I press my fingers on each lips that haven't been kissed yet and grin.

"There will be one for each of you, don't worry".

Hehehehe.

You will not be surprised about what I have to say next.

The joy of living - BTS x Reader - soulmate AU AND Luna of three - Reader x Taehyung x Namjoon x Yoongi - Wolf AU. My two newest books.

The joy of living will be a little like this one, but without all the dramatic plot-line. It's going to be a little more comfortable. There will be some drama, probably, but not a lot.

Luna of three will be fun as well so I hope you two find interest in them!

So yeah, I don't know if I talked about my schedule since last time, I'll keep it short. I wrote it on my profile, you can take a look if you want, but for those who haven't realized yet, I'm spreading all my books on two weeks, so most of them will be updated only once every two weeks.

I also just want to share with you the map of where you all are from reading this! It's amazing to see the map slowly being filled! Just... wow!

Love you all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633 33 13
He leans closer so that I can feel his warm breath on my cheek and growls into my ear "Don't look at me like that princess!" Soon after Namjoon slow...
1.2K 38 15
《A Jeon Jungkook SOULMATE AU》 ||SHORT STORY|| "I had a firm belief since childhood that I'll hear ringing bells when I'll meet my soulmate." He to...
13.9K 865 67
Ok. So truth. I am not good a summarizing anything. So what I will do is give you a little preview of what I am working on. Read what I got so far an...
7.3K 829 8
BTS (CENTRIC CAREGIVER! YOONGI) X WHEELCHAIR USER! READER - MAGIC/SOULMATES AU OT7 ☆☆☆ Freedom is a peculiar thing. To earn it, someone else must los...