An Eventful Internship

By Captain_Kitler

Sooooooo I'm really sorry but May is dead, much like everyone else in Peter's family. In this he used to have... More

What Truly Happens Behind Closed Doors | 01
The Start Of An Eventful Field Trip | 02
Impressing A Genius... | 03
...Or Two | 04
Non-Linear Equations | 05
Grab A Box Of Tissues | 06
Mr. Angel | 07
A Good First Day At SI | 08
Dinner With The Avengers | 09
420 Whatcha Smokin'? | 10
Sick Day... | 11
Parent Day | 12
Bad Day | 13
Happy Birthday To Me... | 14
Harley Stark...? | 15
A Kiss, Love and Widow Bites | 16
He Kissed You?! | 17
Skipping Class | 18
Finding Out | 19
Little Sister | 20
I'm Sorry | 21
It's Nothing | 22
How Did We Not Know? | 23
Expelled | 24
New Home | 25
Park | 26
New Friends | 27
A First Day At School | 28
Oh I Got Expelled | 29
An Unexpected Guest | 30
Mission | 31
Mission II | 32
Dead | 33
Arc Reactor | 34
Explanation | 35
Scars | 36
Kidnapped... Not Really | 37
Bird Buddy | 38
Buckaroo | 39
A/N Face Reveal Cuz Why Not?
The Inevitable Bitchy Teacher | 41
Autism Awareness | 42
Are You High? | 43
Yeet I Go | 44
Yup Just A Super Soldier... | 45
Nightmares And Plums | 46
Just Boring Sh-tuff | 47
Illegal Adoption | 48
Peter... What The Fuck? | 49
What A Bitch | 50
I Got Struck By Lightning... | 51
WHAT THE HELL?! | 52
You're Spider-Boy? | 53
Christmas Eve | 54
Not Allowed In The McDonald's Ball Pit | 55
Uncle Mark... | 56
Lucifer | 57
Mazikeen | 58
Home | 59
Oh I Was Shot... | 60
Baseball Game | 61
I LOOK LIKE A MINECRAFT VILLAGER | 62
Nine Nine! | Part One | 63
Nine Nine! | Part Two | 64
Nine Nine! | Part Three | 65
Bucky's Therapy Session | 66
Tattoos Are Cool! | 67
Czech Dudes And Guitars | 68
You Guys Know Each Other? | 69 😏
Eating Disorders and Never Have I Ever | 70
I Guess I'm Alexander Hamilton | 71
Happy Meal | 72
Yelena | 73
Cap's Gay | 74
School Is Boring And I Like Muffins | 75
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part One | 76
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part Two | 77
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part Three | 78
Bye Maise... Or Was It Maeve? | 79
Cats
New Home... Again | 80
I'm Not Dead | 81
School... Fuckin' School | 82
Going To School And Bucky's A Baker | 83
More Muffins and Not Baguettes | 84
Ohhhh Bo | 85
Gay Dad #1's Birthday | 86
Demigods Smoke Weed Too | 87
...So Does Apollo | 88
I Hate People That Work At The Bank... i wOrK at ThE BAnK | 89
PPPS To The Rescue | 90
School? Early?! BEGONE IMPOSTER! | 91
School, Lost Girls and Happy Meals | 92
Batfam Crossover Cuz Why Not? | 93

School already...? | 40

4.4K 161 156
By Captain_Kitler

November 1st

"Peter Parker what part of resting for 48 hours don't you understand" Nat says with a glare as soon as we walk out of the elevator into the living room.

"All of it" I say and her glare hardens.

"...that was a rhetorical question wasn't it?" I say in realisation and Bucky snorts.

"Peterrrrr, you could hurt yourself" Harley says and I just smile.

"I was actually thinking about going to school, like seriously if I get expelled I'll have to go to a detention centre" I say.

"School? Peter Parker wants to go to school?" Tony laughs and I roll my eyes.

"What? I've not really been, I'm bored" I say with a shrug.

"And you'll actually stay? Not just go for five minutes and then leave?" Nat questions.

"100%" I say.

"I don't know" she says, but I can tell she's thinking about it.

"Wellllll technically I don't need your permis-" I say when I'm cut off by her glare.

"I take that back..." I say and she smirks.

"You can go to school but only if one of us drops you off and picks you up and if it ever gets too much call someone preferably me" Nat says with a sigh and I grin.

"Wait why can't I get the subway?" I say with a pout.

"Why would you want to?" Harley scoffs in amusement.

"I like talking to people" I say.

"Peter, please don't tell me you talk to random people on the subway" Nat says, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Fine I won't" I say with a shrug and they all look at me like the idiot I am.

"Did no one ever teach you about stranger danger?" Clint says.

"Actually not really to be honest but I did watch this captain America PSA in school about it though" I say and Steve reddens slightly.

"Well since clearly you've lacked any parental figure whatsoever in your whole life I'm her to tell you, don't talk to strangers, it doesn't matter who they are" Nat says looking me dead in the eyes which I find bloody creepy.

"Thanks for reminding me I'm an orphan" I say in mock hurt but I see the regret in her eyes.

"Fuck, sorry" she says and I burst out laughing.

"Nah you're good I don't give a shit, I'm just messin' with ya" I say as I laugh and she glares at me.

"Well for that you're not taking the subway" she says and I pout.

"Not even on the way back?" I ask.

"I might change my mind" she says and I sigh.

"Fiiiiine" I say.

"And I called your school a few days ago and told them you were in an accident, so I'm sure they'll be easy on you" she says and I smile slightly in thanks.

"Okay now who's gonna drive you? Just choose your favourite person in the room" Tony says with a smirk and I shrug.

"Cool, come on Buckaroo you're driving me to hell" I say and he grins as the team all groan and protest.

"Peace out suckers" Bucky smirks throwing an arm around my shoulder and I'm pretty sure he looks like on of them cool uncles.

We then walk out, well we basically just muck about, probably looking like a couple of idiots.

20 minutes later we finally find ourselves pulling up at my school, the bell went like 30 minutes ago... whoops.

"Be safe kid, don't smoke or of drugs and stay in school" he says but like he genuinely sounds like he doesn't care.

"Oh of course" I say sarcastically and he smirk.

"But seriously don't smoke, I don't care if you do weed, but cigarettes? No, we can't have you dying, life would suck for me if ya did" he says.

"Aww that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me!" I say and we laugh.

"We'll hurry up, you're already like super late" he says.

"Only by 30 minutes" I shrug grabbing my backpack.

"Yeah only" he rolls his eyes.

I jump out and wave as he drives off, I take a sigh and start walking into the building.

I walk through the doors (666) the hallway is practically empty apart from a couple of people who are skipping class.

Wait what day is it? I look down at me phone for a second, huh, I did not expect it to be Wednesday.

Guess I have physics then, I mean it didn't start that long ago because home room just ended like 10 minutes ago so I think I'm good and physics is easy as fuck.

I get to my classroom, which involved a lot of limping and weirdly concerned looks from a couple of teachers I saw. One even asked if I was okay to which I replied with 'yeah I'm fine thanks'.

I walk in and everyone immediately turn to me, I have the urge to just say 'awkwardddd' but I didn't. Sad times.

"Mr. Parker? Well this is a nice surprise, come on take a seat, we're blowing some things up" Mr. Irving says excitedly, now that's a cool teacher.

"Is no one gonna ask what the hell happened to him?" One of the kids ask.

"Yeah he looks like he got hit by a freaking train" another student says.

"Not a train, just a few assholes" I say with a shrug.

"Whoa what kinda people do you hang out with man?" Some British kid asks, wait why is there a British kid in my class.

"There's actually a really interesting story about what happened, one I can't tell you because I'd probably get in a lot of trouble" I say and they just don't care about the consequences and want me to tell them.

"We won't grass you up man" the British kid says and I just look unconvinced.

"Ya know what fuck it, so basically... I'm Spider-Man and I went on a mission in Somali but was kidnapped by terrorists" I say but in a joking way so they won't take it seriously.

"Come onnnnn, we promise we won't tell anyone" a kid says and I roll my eyes.

"For all you know that could've been the truth" I smirk and they all groan.

We all get back to the class which was pretty easy, I genuinely thought school would be harder than this, buuuut guess I was wrong.

The bell goes for my next class and everyone practically runs out like a fucking stampede, man this is why I don't miss school.

Sooooo now I'm off to Spanish, I'm already fluent so I really don't see the point.

I finally get to my class after painfully walking up the stairs, I heard the second bell go like 5 minutes ago so I'm a little late.

I walk into the classroom just as everyone is getting out their work books.

"Oh Mr. Parker is it?" The teacher asks and I nod, I'm pretty sure her name is Mrs. McClair.

"Yes ma'am, sorry I'm late" I say and I'm pretty sure Nat would be proud at how polite I was.

"It's no problem Mr. Parker just take a seat, we're quite far through the semester, how are you in Spanish?" She asks, damn why are all the teachers nice in this school?

"Oh I'm fluent miss, to be honest I'm not really sure why I have to take a language seeing as I already know all the ones this school provides" I reply and I swear she looked shocked as fuck and I literally had to fight the urge to laugh.

"Where did you learn? Even your accent is on point" she asks in wonder.

"Well I had a few lessons when I was younger" I replied whilst sitting down at an empty desk.

"That's amazing, we have a few kids in our school who have Spanish as their first language, some are having trouble with English, maybe you could help them a little?" She asks and I nod.

"I'd love to" I reply with a slight smile.

"I'll talk to their guidance teachers about it, for now, let's get on with the class" she says with a chuckle and I nod.

She gets on with the class and I ignore the curious stares I get from some people.

Maybe this school isn't so bad after all, but I'm still waiting to meet that inevitable bitchy teacher.

———

Omg guyyyssss I'm so sorry I've not uploaded in soooooooo long 😭

I'm pretty sure my brain is just broken sooooo sorry bout that guys :(

AGAIN I'M SORRYYYYY

Word Count: 1420

- mayaaa ✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 35.2K 51
!Cover Change! What will happen when Peter Parker accidentally texts Natasha Romanoff? Will she figure out he's the vigilante Spider-Man? If so how w...
51.4K 1.3K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
355K 8.6K 31
This is just kept to see how badly i wrote when i was 12, thankfully i have had many english lessons since then. Peter accidentally messaged the wron...
110K 2.9K 26
A paralysed girl...smaller than teenagers her age...but a mind stronger than most adults...with a not so good family life and difficulties to face ea...