𝓜𝓱𝓪|𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸𝓾 𝔁 𝓫𝓵...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ʰᵃˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵒ.¹ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵃ... More

Introduction
First glance
why do you care??
reunited
will you go on a date with me??
meeting the parents
Enterance exam
In it together??
First day
The mall
the attack
the aftermath
the sleepover
the meeting
moving in
beach day
preparing to sports festival
the sports festival
weapons room
we meet again
fast recovery
the appointment
"does this mean you want to break up"
the new guy
reflecting on the past
exposing the traitors
spa Sunday
taking down overhaul
its my birthdayyy
date night
Gerald's goons
the new girl
Corona hits
quarantine training
hospitalized
going home
paying them a visit
meet Crystal
she meets the parents
freeing Bakuhoe
teacher's assistant
internships
the interview
finally summer
the party
visiting grammy
kidnapped
revenge
welcome back?
back to normal
the photoshoot
"she's my sister"
the date
day with Shindo
day at mine
the banquet
visiting Stain
welcome to hell
surviving
the beginning of the end
the remains
ring shopping
pool time
negotiating
Jazzy's birthday
maturity
graduation +extra
new story!!

"mummy?"

1.3K 33 41
By stainsspermbank

~time skip~

I woke up on the couch cuddling Jazzy. Everyone except my parents  were asleep on the other couches. I sat up with Jazzy on my chest and looked around. Once I was actually awake, I layed her back down and put the blanket over her. I stood up and realized I was still wearing my swimsuit. Then I remembered that we all fell asleep once we dried off. It was cold so I slipped on the robe and walked to the kitchen.

I started making iced coffee. I heard steps behind me and quickly identified them.
"Good morning babe" Katsuki kissed my cheek.
"Good morning" I smiled "do you want coffee?"
"No thank you" he rested his head on my shoulder.
"Ok well, Aizawa is coming at 3 so I'm going to meet Stain now" I finished making my coffee.
"I'm coming" Katsuki shot up. I put the glass down and turned around to face him.
"Katsuki if you don't stop this jealous ass shit I'm going to-"
"Do what?" He looked down at me.
"Do-" I slipped on some split water and fell on my ass.
"No you're going to do what?" He leaned down to my level
"I'm going to leave" I got up and picked up my coffee.
"What do you mean leave?" He straightened up. I ignored him and started walking away "do you mean leave like the room, or like the town or leave me?" He followed me. I stayed silent drinking my coffee "y/n I'm not playing" he said sternly. I smirked as I got to my room. I walked in and he followed me in.

I sat at my desk and put the coffee down.
"Y/n leave what?" He stood behind me. I didn't answer and turned it on "I'm not playing with you, answer the question" he growled behind me. I took out my notes and started making a PowerPoint for the first years. Katsuki stood behind me and watched.
"Y/n you can ignore me" he spun the chair so I'd face him

"Who or what are you leaving?" He got in my face. I pulled him forward and kissed him. I felt him relax and kiss back. He tried to deepen it but I pulled back. He stood there blushing while I turned back around and faced the computer.
"T-that doesn't answer my question?" He said. I looked back at him and opened my mouth like I was going to say something. Then I closed it and turned back around.
"Y/nnn" Katsuki whined "just answer me" I ignored him "fine then" he pulled back my chair and stood in front of me. I looked up at him.

He sat on my lap in an attempt to crush me. I smiled and held into his waist. Then I ran my hands up to chest and squeezed his breasts
"You're not supposed to like this" he rolled his eyes then got up. I continued the PowerPoint in silence. Katsuki sat on my bed watching at me.

Once I was done I checked the time and it was 10am. I turned around and saw Katsuki staring at me. I got up and made him lay down on my bed. He looked at me confused then I sat on his lap. He smirked up at me. I grabbed a throw blanket and put it over my back. Then I fell forward and layed on Katsuki. He looked down at me confused then understood when he saw my eyes close.

I woke up an hour later with Katsuki awake rubbing my back while on his phone. He noticed me waking up and quickly threw his phone aside.
"What was that about?" I looked at him confused
"Look you're talking to me again" he avoided eye contact.
"Katsuki who was that?" I sat up
"N-no one" he said
"Can I see please?"
"Sure" he picked up the phone and started using it.
"What are you doing?" I snatched the phone from his hands. I looked at the screen and there was nothing there. "Bakugou I'm not an insecure girlfriend" I stood up "if you're not feeling me anymore then just say that and leave me" I walked over to my closet.
"Nooo, its not that at all" he followed me
"Ok" I said
"Y/n I'm not cheating on you"
"Ok I believe you" I picked out an outfit "that just looked very suspicious"
"Yeah, but I would never"
"Good to know" I took off the robe I was wearing and threw it onto my bed. I then picked up a shower robe and went to the bathroom.

Katsuki followed me in.
"Y/n you do believe me right?" He sat on the island.
"Yeah I do" I started washing my face.
"Good because I don't know what I'd do without you" he sighed
"I do"
"What?"
"Probably go find another girl, that is if Mackenzie doesn't kill her first" I carefully went over the scratch
"I'm sorry about that"
"Its fine"
"No it's not you're always getting into fights because of me"
"Yeah I know, that's why I'm never doing that shit again" I scoffed and rinsed off my face
"What do you mean?"
"I mean if a bitch wants you that bad, she can have you" I turned off the water and dried my face
"Do you not care about us anymore?"
"Of course I do" I put moisturizer on "I'm just not fighting people over you anymore" I kissed his cheek.
"Ok I understand" he smiled
"Yeah it looks bad"
"Actually not really"
"Yes it does"
"No I like it"
"That's because girls are fighting over you"
"No its because my girl is fighting over me" he jumped off of the island and we both started brushing our teeth.

Once we were done, I got into the shower.
"I never understood you and your hell showers" Katsuki said from the toilet.
"They're-" I was interrupted by a loud fart. "Katsuki tell me you didn't just fart in here" he stayed silent "OPEN THE WINDOW DUMMY"
"I'm on the toilet, how do you expect me to reach the window"
"Are pooping rn?"
"Maybe"
"When I'm done you're dead"
"Its fine I'm finished, where are your wipes?"
"Under the sink"
"Thank you" I heard him opened the cabinet then after a few seconds flush the toilet and wash his hands "so after visiting Stain and teaching the boys what are you doing today?" He asked
"I don't know probably stay here" I said

"Ok cool" he stepped into the shower.
"I thought you hated my hot showers" I laughed
"I do but I like showering with you so I'll ignore it"
"Mhmm ok" I turned down the heat.
"Thank you" he walked closer to me "it's so sick that I flushed the toilet and it didn't change the temperature of the shower"
"Yeah, I didn't even notice" I smiled. He stared at me smiling "you Ok babe?" I asked
"You're so pretty" he cupped my face with his hand
"Aww thank you" I kissed his cheek. He looked me up and down.
"Damn" he muttered
"What?" I asked
"Come here" he pulled me in by my waist. My body pressed against his. He looked down at me and blushed.
"Get away horny fuck" I wiggled out of his grasp.
"I'm sorry that my wife is perfect" he smiled
"Thank you" I laughed. We spent another 20 minutes showering and talking then got out.

"Catch" I threw a towel at him and he caught it. We dried and moisturized then went back out to my room. I quickly locked the door just in case. I then changed.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

"You look cute babe" Katsuki put on his shirt "a bit too cute"
"Well tough luck I'm wearing this" I sat down at my vanity and started my hair.
"Can I try and do your hair?" Katsuki asked
"Sure" I set all of the products down.

~time skip~

"Ok I'm done" Katsuki said. I looked up at the mirror.

"Wait babe you did great" I smiled
"Well obviously I did, its me" he smirked.
"Relax" I looked back at him "well I'm going now" I stood up.
"Do you have to go?" He whined
"Yep, or he'll kill me"
"True, have fun" he kissed my cheek
"Byeee" I grabbed my phone and disappeared.

I appeared in front of the prison Stain is in. I walked in.
"Hii" I smiled
"Hii Y/n, how are you?" The receptionist smiled
"I'm good thank you what about you?"
"I'm great, so how can I help you today?"
"I'm here to visit Stain"
"Ok sign in here" she pointed at the paper and I signed "he's in the yard with everyone else"
"Ok thank you" I walked out towards the yard.

I pushed open the doors leading outside. Everyone stopped and looked in my direction.
"There's no way" their jaws dropped
"Hii Stain" I walked over to him and his group
"Hey n/n" he hugged me
"Yo Stain aren't you going to introduce me to your friend" a large man smirked at me. We both glared at him "babe you should be visiting me not him, I'll make you feel good" he winked at me. We both cringed.
"I'm 16" I said
"I know" he smirked "I'm tryna get to know you"
"No" I turned away
"Miss you don't have a say, you're mine now" he spun me back around. I quickly pulled out a dagger and threatened his neck with it.
"Say that again" I said. It went silent and everyone was watching me. The man looked at me petrified
"Tsk you won't do anything" he tried to play off his fear.
"But I would" my eyes went black "apologise now"
"I-I'm sorry" he stuttered
"Thank you" I back up. He continued staring "you can fuck off now" I glared at him. He awkwardly walked away.

I turned back to Stain. He stared me in shock.
"Your friends weren't kidding when they said you could easily kill him" he said
"Yep" I put the dagger back.
"Good to know" he laughed. We sat down "so what has been happening?"
I told him everything that has happened.
"So that girl really broke your ring?" He asked
"Yeah see" I showed him my hands.
"Do you know how much it was worth?"
"No I never asked"
"Well if its worth a lot you better sue her ass and get your money"
"I can't do that tho"
"Why not?"
"She's a first year, I feel bad"
"I don't care if she's a 97 year old lady on her death bed, go get your money"
"Jeez fine"
"And this Mackenzie girl"
"Yeah?"
"She did that to you?"
"Mhmm" I showed him the scratch
"Honestly I have never seen so many girls dislike one because of a boy"
"I know right"
"They are really obsessed with Bakugou"
"Mhmm, but it doesn't bother me anymore"
"What do you mean?"
"I don't exactly fight over him I'd fight because she's being a bitch to me"
"Ohhh I get you"
"Yeah"
"Well that's what you get for getting married at age 15"
"How?"
"Have you seen the way Bakugou looks at you? I can tell once you guys first got together he was planning on marrying you"
"He has said that so many times" I laughed
"Yeah you guys remind me of me and my wife"
"YOU'RE MARRIED?"
"Yes....."
"That's a fucking lie, I've done my research on you and it doesn't say you're married"
"Well obviously, I'm a villain why would I put everywhere that I'm married so people can kill her"
"True"
"Yeah well she died three years ago"
"Oh I'm sorry"
"No its fine, she's always with me" he pulled out a locket with a picture of a lady in it.
"Aww she's beautiful"
"Yeah she is" he smiled. We continued talking for a few more hours.

My phone started ringing
"Hello?" I answered it
"Hey Y/n I'm at your house now" Aizawa said.
"Who is it?" Stain asked
"Eraserhead" I answered
"Y/n who was that?" Aizawa asked
"Stain" I answered
"As in the hero killer?" He asked
"Yeah him" I replied
"Get here now" Aizawa said sternly
"But-"
"I SAID GET HERE NOW Y/N" he shouted
"Fine I'm coming" I ended the call "I have to go"
"Yeah I know I heard the scream" Stain laughed "bye n/n" he gave me a hug
"Byeee" I disappeared.

I teleported back into my living room. Aizawa was standing in front of me glaring at me.
"What?" I looked at him. His eyes pierced in mine "what did I do?"
"Y/n where were you?" He crossed his arms.
"With Stain"
"Where?"
"In prison"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes...."
"Did anything happen while you were there?"
"No...."
"Y/n tell me the truth"
"Fine yes but it's not that big of a deal, leave it"  I started walking
"Y/n what happened?" He followed me
"Nothing now let's go train" we got to my room.
"No tell me what happened first"
"Its not that big of a-" I stopped when we walked in.

Everyone was messing around with my stuff
"What are you guys doing?" Aizawa said making them all turn around and face us.
"You guys are so weird" I laughed and sat on my bed. They all quickly took off the accessories and sat down.
"You saw nothing" Sero pointed at me.
"Mhmm sure" I giggled "so are you guys ready to go shooting or what?"
"Oh yeah I forgot about that" Todoroki said
"Its fine if you don't want to do it and we just go to the mall or something-"
"NO, I DID NOT HAVE TO MISS A DAY WITH MIC FOR YOU TO NOT DO ANYTHING" Aizawa shouted. He instantly regretted it.
"You're a fucking idiot" I laughed
"Why do you want to spend time with Mic so bad?" Momo asked
"Are you guys together?" Mina asked. Aizawa blushed and avoid eye contact.
"Aww they are" Jiro smiled
"Y/n you never told them?" Aizawa asked
"I didn't even tell my mum" I smiled
"You knew?" Katsuki asked
"Yeah obviously" I said
"She came with me to buy his engagement ring" Aizawa said
"When was all this?" Sero asked
"Yesterday" I replied
"Is that why you guys were spending so much time together?" Katsuki asked. I nodded "oh thank God"
"Why, what did you think was happening?" Aizawa looked at him confused "wait no, you didn't"
"He did" I laughed
"You thought there something going on between us" Aizawa looked at him disgusted "I'm not a pedo"
"Yeah I know" Katsuki walked over to me.
"Well what are we doing today then?" I asked while Katsuki sat between my legs.
"I'm not feeling anything" Midoriya said. Everyone agreed with him.
"Fine then I'm going home" Aizawa huffed and left.

Everyone sat down
"Well I'm probably-" I was interrupted by Katsuki's phone going off. He looked at the screen then scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"Who is it Bakubro?" Kirishima asked
"Mackenzie" he replied
"Can I answer?" I asked. He passed me the phone and I put it on speaker.
"Omg Bakubaby are you Ok? You haven't been answering my calls" Mackenzie rambled
"He's fine" I said
"Who's this?"
"Y/n"
"Ew can you pass the phone to my boyfriend now?"
"Who's your boyfriend?"
"Bakugou obviously"
"And what makes you think he's your boyfriend?"
"Well he spent the night with me last night"
"Is that true?"
"Yeah and we did couple stuff"
"Really?"
"Yeah he just left and said he's going to buy us snacks"
"Wow that's crazy"
"Yeah"
"Do you want to switch this to facetime?"
"Um ok"
"Ok cool" I ended the call and called her on facetime.
"What do you want?" She looked at me.
"Nothing" I put the camera up showing Katsuki. He looked up and laughed
"Bakubaby what are you doing? I thought you were getting snacks"
"He's been with me since we left your house yesterday"
"No um he hasn't"
"Yes he has" I looked at her awkwardly "that's really weird to lie about"
"I uh I-" she ended the call. Everyone in the room busted out laughing.

"Well I'm going to the mall" I stood up.
"Why?" Katsuki grabbed my arm
"Because I want to buy stuff....." I looked at him confused "are you Ok?"
"Yeah I'm good" he let go
"Ok... I'll ask my mum if I can take Jazzy too" I grabbed my keys, phone and wallet, you guys can come if you want"
"No thanks I'm going to stay here" Mina said. Everyone else said the same.
"Ok cool see you later" I kissed Katsuki's cheek then left the room.

I walked to the lounge to find my parents talking. They stopped and turned to me.
"You Ok honey?" Dad asked
"Yeah, I was just wondering if I can take Jazzy to the mall"
"Yeah but take Shadow with you" mum said
"Ok thank you" I ran to the play room. I opened the door and Jazzy was sitting on a bean bag watching recess with Shadow on the floor next to her.
"Hiii Jazzy" I sat next to her
"Hii n/n" she sat on my lap
"Do you want to go to the mall with me?" I asked
"YES" she shot up.
"Go put on your shoes and we can go" I said. She nodded and ran to go put them on "hey boy" I petted Shadow "do you want to go on a walk?" He shot up and started getting excited. He then ran out of the room and came back with his leash "good boy" I took it from him then walked downstairs.

"I'm ready" Jazxy ran to me with her shoes and jacket on.
"Ok good, is it ok if we walk, I want to give Shadow some fresh air?" I asked
"That's fine" she smiled. I quickly put on my shoes and we left the house. We started walking down the street.
"N/n?" Jazzy started
"Yeah" I replied
"I have a question"
"Go on"
"How do you know that you love Kat?"
"I know that I love Kat because when I'm with him I still get butterflies like I first met him, and being with him makes me really happy and safe, why?"
"Because-"
"You only said that because you knew I was there" Katsuki said from behind us.
"KAT!" Jazzy ran to him.
"Hii Jazzy" he picked her up and she laughed. I smiled at them
"Now that you're here, how do you know you love n/n?" Jazzy asked
"I know I love n/n because being with her makes me want to be a better person not just for me but for her and everyday that I see her I feel like I'm in paradise" Katsuki put her on his shoulders "and all the little things that she does drives me crazy and makes me fall in love with her all over again" he looked at me and blushed.
"That was nice" Jazzy played with his hair "so why aren't you married like mum and dad?"
"We're not married because we can't get married yet" I said
"why not?" Jazzy asked
"YEAH WHY NOT?" Katsuki shouted
"Because we're too young, once we both graduate then we can get married" I said
"Has Kat proposed?"
"Yes" Katsuki answered "but a mean girl ruined the ring"
"Oh yeah, are you going to buy another one?" Jazzy asked
"Maybe" Katsuki shrugged. We continued talking as we walked to the mall.

We finally arrived at the mall and it was partially empty.
"So what did you want to buy n/n?" Katsuki put Jazzy down.
"Hair products" I said. We walked into the hair shop. The lady at the register glared at us as we walked in. Katsuki and I looked at each other but ignored it. I picked up everything that I needed and went to pay while Katsuki took Jazzy and Shadow to look at other stuff. I put everything down on the counter. The lady from earlier started ringing it up.
"So when are you going to tell him he's not the father?" She smacked her gum
"What do you mean?" I asked
"Don't play dumb with me" the lady said. Katsuki and the others walked over.
"Is everything alright?" Katsuki asked holding Jazzy's hand.
"No your girl isn't tell the truth" the lady said.
"What do you mean?" Katsuki asked
"She got knocked up by someone else, that's not your child" she pointed at Jazzy
"No shit that's my sister" I said. Her eyes widen
"Huh?"
"I said she's my sister not my daughter" I repeated
"O-oh I'm sorry" the lady quickly finished ringing everything up "that'll be £39.32, cash or card?"
"Card" Katsuki said. I started looking into my wallet to get my card. He quickly swiped his.
"Thank you but I'm buying ice cream" I picked up the full bag.
"YAYYY ICE CREAM" Jazzy ran out of the store.

We laughed and followed her out.
"How about we go to the toy store first?" I suggested
"Then you can pick out any toy you like" Katsuki said.
"Yesss" Jazz giggled. We walked down to the toy store. Jazzy looked around the store with Katsuki. I walked around looking for a birthday gift for Jazzy. Her birthday was in a few weeks so I wanted to start getting the gifts early. A box caught my eye. It was a limited edition monster high doll set that included all of the main characters. I quickly grabbed it but someone grabbed it at the same time.
"Sorry miss but I got it first" I took it from her
"No you didn't I did" she snatched it back
"That's a lie" I took it back
"Listen here blackie-" she looked at me properly "OMD YOU'RE Y/N SMITH can I get a picture with you?"
"No" I walked around her.
"WHY NOT!" She shouted.
"Because you just called me 'Blackie'" I screwed her
"But you are" she looked me up and down
"Excuse me" I was taken aback. Shadow started growling at her showing off his teeth. Katsuki came running into the isle with Jazzy in his arms.
"What's going on? I hear Shadow growl" he panted putting her down.
"Heyyy Bakugou" the girl blushed. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the isle.
"N/n?" Jazzy followed me
"Yeah"
"Why did that girl turn red?"
"She turned red because she likes Kat"
"Why does she like Kat, Kat like you"
"A lot of girls like Kat-"
"But Kat only likes you" Katsuki put his arm around me.
"Mhmm" I laughed "so have you picked a toy yet?" I asked
"Yeah this one" she pointed at a huge nerf gun.
"Wow" I picked it up "did Kat tell you to get this?"
"No I-"
"Jasmine is that you?" A lady walked up to us. Jazzy turned around to look at her.
"Mummy?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ʏ/ɴ), ᴀ ʀɪᴄʜ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴜ.ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ᴀɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ, sʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ-ʜᴇ...
1.2K 54 5
❛ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱! ❜── 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ- "爆発物" 💥 ; -', ( 𝙋�...
100K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
23.1K 1.1K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 5-) 𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚...