𝓜𝓱𝓪|𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸𝓾 𝔁 𝓫𝓵...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ʰᵃˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵒ.¹ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵃ... More

Introduction
First glance
why do you care??
reunited
will you go on a date with me??
meeting the parents
Enterance exam
In it together??
First day
The mall
the attack
the aftermath
the sleepover
the meeting
moving in
beach day
preparing to sports festival
the sports festival
weapons room
we meet again
fast recovery
the appointment
"does this mean you want to break up"
the new guy
reflecting on the past
exposing the traitors
spa Sunday
taking down overhaul
its my birthdayyy
date night
Gerald's goons
the new girl
Corona hits
quarantine training
hospitalized
going home
paying them a visit
meet Crystal
she meets the parents
freeing Bakuhoe
teacher's assistant
internships
the interview
finally summer
the party
visiting grammy
kidnapped
revenge
welcome back?
back to normal
the photoshoot
"she's my sister"
the date
day at mine
the banquet
visiting Stain
welcome to hell
surviving
the beginning of the end
the remains
ring shopping
pool time
"mummy?"
negotiating
Jazzy's birthday
maturity
graduation +extra
new story!!

day with Shindo

1.3K 32 35
By stainsspermbank

I woke up to an screeching alarm. I turned it off and rolled out of bed. I put on my robe over my pyjamas short set and picked up my phone. I walked downstairs to make breakfast for everyone since I haven't done it in a while. I made it to the kitchen and started on breakfast. I put on my headphones and started listening to music while I cook.

~time skip~

After a few minutes I finished making breakfast. I plated the food and made it all pretty.

I walked over to the door.
"BREAKFAST IS READY" I shouted then went back to the island. Within a few minutes my whole class was eating.
"N/n this is so good" Mina said
"Thank you n/n" Sero smiled already finished. Everyone looked at him crazy.
"Sero you've been eating for 4 minutes how are you done?" I asked
"I'm was hungry and it tastes nice" he laughed
"Ok do you" I stood up and put my dishes in the dishwasher "if anyone wants more it's over there" I said. Sero came running back into the room.
"Mine" he hissed as he grabbed the pile of pancakes.
"You better give me those pancakes Tape face" Katsuki stood up and had sparks in his hands.
"You guys are so weird" I laughed by the door then left.

I went back to my room and got ready for school. I showered and did my morning routine. Then I sat at my vanity and said my hair.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I put on my shoes then grabbed my bag, keys and phone. I walked downstairs and everyone just finished eating.
"Where are you going n/n?" Midoriya asked
"I'm going to drop off Jazzy" I said
"Alone?" Katsuki asked
"Probably depends who's free today" I replied
"What if that Shindo guy tries something with you?" Katsuki buried his head in my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Then I'll just reject him"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes Katsuki I have a boyfriend"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes I'm sure that I have a boyfriend, are you Ok?" I looked down and he had fallen asleep on me. I touch his forehead and he had an extreme fever "Katsuki let's get you to bed" I started walking towards my room slowly. Once I got in, I layed him down "I'll ask if I can stay home with you"
"Tsk like they'll say yes" he got comfortable.
"Well I can beg them" I opened the window slightly "unless you don't want me to stay"
"WAIT NO I DO" he shouted "beg them"
"Ok babe I'll see you later" I kissed his cheek then left the house.

I drove to my house. There was no traffic so I got there really fast. I unlocked the door and Jazzy and Shindo was sitting on the couch.
"N/N!" Jazzy came running towards me
"Hi babe" I hugged her "is anyone else awake?"
"No Shindo helped me get ready"
"Oh thank you" I smiled at him "are you ready to go Jazzy?"
"Yep" she grabbed her bag and said he goodbyes to Shadow.
"Hey y/n" Shindo walked up to me
"Yeah?"
"I had an idea of what we could do later"
"Oh yeah what do you have in mind"
"Let's go to this" he showed me a flyer for a funfair.
"Ok kl see you later" I left the house with Jazzy.

I strapped her into her car seat and got in myself. I looked at the rearview mirror and she looked sad.
"What's wrong baby?" I asked
"N-nothing"
"No tell me what's wrong?" I turned to corner close to her school.
"T-these older people are making fun of me and Sarah"
"Since when has that been happening?"
"For a few days"
"Ok well that's going to stop today" I parked the car in front of her school. I helped her out of her car seat. She jumped out of the car "so where are they?" I held her hand. She pointed at the group of boys "ok you go over to Sarah and I'll take care of it"
"Thank you n/n" she hugged me.
"No problem, I love you" I kissed her forehead.
"I love you too" she waved then ran over to Sarah and the rest of her friends.

I looked over at the group of boys. They were all ugly as fuck. I walked over to them.
"So which one of you trolls is picking on my sister?" I asked.
"Omg y/n Smith is talking to us" they giggled.
"No y/n Smith is about to break your faces if you don't start talking" I started unraveling the bandages on my fist.
"I-it is was him" they all pointed at the biggest one. He looked up at me terrified.
"I'm here to warn you that if you ever even think of picking on my sister again, I'll pull out all your teeth and make you eat it like cereal, then I'll chop off all your fingers and shove them up your-"
"Y/n why are threatening children?" Simon said from behind me.
"He is bullying Jazzy"
"Like our sister Jazzy?"
"Nahhh the pebble Jazzy yes our fucking sister"
"Ok listen up dwarf" Simon picked up the boy by his collar "if you ever even think of bullying my sister again I'll make sure you don't wake up the next morning"
"And the rest of you will tell me if he tries anything" I said "you can be like spies"
"Omg we're spies for Y/n Smith" they clapped. I giggled at their excitement.
"Where's your mum?" Simon asked the boy. He pointed at a lady across the playground.
"I'll take care of it" I walked away putting up my hair.

"Excuse me miss" I tapped her shoulder. When she turned around I was hit with the smell of coffee and cigarettes. She blew the smoke in my face. I was about to swing at her but I saw Jazzy looking at me from for corner of my eye. I smiled at her then turned back to the lady.
"Hey old lady"
"What do you want" she growled at me
"Number one this is a fucking primary school stop smoking" I snatched the cigarette from her and crushed it. "And you need to handle your kid, he's going around bullying other children"
"Oh so you're the new one this year"
"What are you talking about?"
"Every year there's a parents who tries to stand up to us about his bullying, but they always get scared and drop it"
"Why?"
"Because of this" the lady's face turned into a demon and her body grew extra eyes across it and long tentacles. The children started screaming and running away.
"Can you put that away? You're scaring the kids" I said nonchalantly. The woman turned back to her human state and looked at me waiting for a reaction.
"Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked
"A-are you not scared?"
"No I've seen shits scarier than that"
"B-but"
"But what you're going to do it teach your son what's right and wrong before I do"
"What do you mean?"
"If I find out your son continues bullying my sister, or anyone in this school he might started coming home with missing limbs"
"Y-you're bluffing"
"Am I though?" I leaned in slightly and my eyes turned black. The lady ran away screaming "well that was easy?" I laughed then turned around. The whole school was staring at me.
"Sorry about that" I smiled. I walked over to Jazzy and Simon "he won't be bothering you anything" I knelt down to her level and put down my hair again.
"Thank you n/n" she hugged me tightly.

Then all of the children lined up and went inside. Simon and I waited for all of the children to go inside. We turned back to the parents. They all smiled at us.
"Good morning" we bowed to them. They waved and walked over.
"Thank you so much love" a lady said to me.
"I'm sorry what did I do?" I asked
"That boy and his mother have been terrorizing us for years"
"Oh I'm sorry about that maam"
"It's fine now because you solved-" I caught a bat that was about to make contact with her head.
"Really? A bat?" I looked over at the lady from earlier who threw it from a distance.
"SUSAN YOU TRAITOR WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO HER?" The lady screamed at the one in front of me. She looked absolutely terrified. She latched onto Simon's arm.
"Help" she whispered. I looked at her wrist and there were bruises.
"What that?"
"Yes it was her"
"You guys should go, I'll take care of it" I started walked towards the woman. She transformed to her demon form. I threw some knives at her but she caught them with her tentacles. I made the knives pierce into then and she winced in pain. I pulled out my gun and shot at the lady. I teleported in front of her and caught the bullet before I went through her head. She transformed back into her human form. She was completely petrified.
"Next time I won't catch it" I whispered. Her eyes widened and she ran away to her car. I watched her speed off.
"N/n that was amazing" Simon tapped my back.
"Thank you" I smiled "I have a favour to ask you"
"What is it?"
"Katsuki is sick and I want to stay at the dorms to take care of him"
"So you want me to tell Aizawa for you?"
"Yep"
"Fine, tell me how he has later" he sighed.
"Thank you" I ran to my car and drove back to the dorms.

I walked in and everyone was already gone. I walked to my room. Katsuki was fast asleep. I quickly changed into more comfortable clothes.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

"Y/n?" Katsuki groaned
"Yes" I walked next to him.
"What did they say?"
"They said yes"
"Good" he smiled "now come here" he pulled me onto him.
"Katsuki what are you doing?" I giggled.
"I'm trying to take a nap with my wife so shhh"
"Fine" I got comfy and fell asleep.

~time skip~

"Hey Bakubro, have you seen-" Kirishima stopped when he saw me still asleep on Katsuki "THEY'RE IN HERE" he shouted and our friends walked in. We were still fast asleep.
"How do we walk them up?" Midoriya asked
"I know" Sero ran and jumped onto me.
"OW" I rolled over and fell off the bed.
"That was so fun" he laughed.
"I'm going to kill you extra" Katsuki groaned getting up.
"How are you now?" Mina asked
"I feel better" he walked over to me.
"Good because you're all coming with me to a funfair" I said
"Sure but why?" Todoroki asked
"Shindo asked if I wanted to go" I said
"Are you talking about Yo Shindo?" Momo asked
"Yeah he's staying with us for a week" I said
"OMG Y/N YOU ARE SO LUCKY" Mina squealed
"Why?" I asked
"THAT BOY IS SO FINE" Jiro giggled
"I KNOW RIGHT" Momo smiled
"I swear you guys are lesbians" Sero said
"Yeah but you have to admit that he is fine af" Momo smiled
"He's not even that good looking" Katsuki scoffed
"Aww he's jealous" Mina laughed
"SHUT UP ALIEN" Katsuki shouted
"Ok everyone get out and go get ready" I shood my friends out.

Katsuki stood there starting at me "You Ok Kat?" I asked
"Yeah you just look pretty" he blushed
"Aw thank you babe" I kissed his cheek.
"But you look better on your knees" he smirked
"Huh?"
"You heard me" he ran his hands down my body then stopped at my ass.

He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and we started making out. He gave my ass a squeeze causing me to gasp. He slipped his tongue into my mouth. He deepened the kiss and picked me up. He layed me down on to bed without breaking the kiss. He pulled back and smirked at me.
"Why'd you stop?" I asked
"I just wanted to see your face" he kissed me again. His knee was placed between my legs and he brought it upwards between my thighs. His hands slipped his hands under my shirt to my bra. Just before he unhooked it he stopped.
"What's wrong?" I pulled back.
"I have to go get ready for the funfair" he smiled and got up.
"I actually hate you"
"I love you too" he winked then closed the door behind him.

I lightly laughed then got up to get ready. I took a shower and left my hair down.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I grabbed my wallet, phone and keys and went downstairs. Everyone was already there.
"You look cute af n/n" Mina smiled
"Yeah she does" Katsuki smirked "too bad she's not wearing that"
"What do you mean?" I asked
"I mean you're changing so go change"
"Ha that's funny" I laughed
"I'm being serious y/n"
"And I think its funny Bakugou"
"Go"
"No"
"Yes"
"I'll meet you guys at my house" I headed for the door.
"Y/n"
"What"
"Change"
"No" I slammed the door behind me.

I got into my car. I was about to pulled out but someone stood in my way. I looked at my mirror and it was Katsuki.
"Katsuki get out of the way" I said
"I will once you change" he said
"What is going on with you?"
"N-nothing you should just change"
"You have never asked me to change before what's going on?" He stayed quiet "is this because of Shindo?"
"What what if it is?"
"You're fucking dumb"
"How?"
"I told you that I don't like him and I've been reassuring you everytime he comes up and now you're doing this" I said "for the last time I DON'T WANT SHINDO"
"Ok I understand" he walked up to the car door and got in.
"What are you doing?"
"Going in your car, there's no way I'm letting him be in the front with you alone"
"You're jealousy is showing"
"I'm sorry"
"Its fine but calm it"

~time skip~

We all made it to my house. I knocked on the door and mum answered it.
"Hey guys" she smiled. We all greeted her and she let us in.
"N/N!" Jazzy came running down the stairs with Shindo behind her.
"Hey Jazzy" I hugged her.
"Thank you for what you did earlier" she smiled
"No problem babe"
"What did she do?" Mum asked
"She beat up-"
"I did nothing" I interrupted her
"We will talk about it later" mum said then walked towards the cinema room.
"Hey Jazzy" Katsuki picked her up
"Hiii Kat" she hugged him.
"Wow so I'm invisible" Mina scoffed.
"MIMI" Jazzy giggled
"Hi baby" Mina smiled. Everyone went off talking to Jazzy.

"Hi y/n" Shindo said
"Hey Shindo, are you ready to go?" I asked
"Yeah, thanks for sacrificing your time to go with me"
"Its no problem and we'll have fun" I smiled.
"Hey" Katsuki said to Shindo.
"Hi I'm Shindo" he said "I'm sorry about what happened at the mall, I didn't know y/n had a boyfriend"
"It's fine" Katsuki gave him a weak smile.
"Is everyone ready to go?" I asked. Everyone nodded.
"Y/n?" Dad walked in.
"Oh hi dad" I smiled. He looked me up and down then looked at Katsuki.
"How?" He pointed at my outfit
"I don't know" Katsuki sighed
"Ok have fun" Dad laughed and gave me a hug.

We all left the house. Katsuki, Shindo and I went in my car. We all made light conversation until we reached the funfair. Once we were there we all paid for our wristbands and walked around.
"Ooo let's go on that ride" Mina pointed at one of the biggest rides there.
"Yesss let's go" I held her hand and we ran to join the line. Everyone laughed and walked behind us.

The ride carried 2 people per carrier so we paired up. Sero had taken a liking to Shindo so they did everything together. They already seemed like great friends. We were next in line and the ride just ended. The previous people left the platform and we flooded on. Katsuki and I sat next to each other. He held onto my hand tightly.
"Katsuki are you Ok?" I asked
"Yeah I'm fine" he lied
"Babe you're shaking"
"I'm fine I promise"
"Are you scared of the ride?"
"Maybe"
"Oh then do you want to get off I'll come with you"
"Yeah-"
"This ride will now be starting" the speakers said.
"I'm sorry" I said
"No no it's fine I can do this" he huffed.
The ride started slowly with a few bumps. It was leading up to a big drop and Katsuki clung onto my arm.
"Its going to be fine" I smiled. He became less tense and started enjoying the ride. The twists and turns caused playful screams. The ride eventually ended and we all got off.

"That was so sick" Sero smiled
"I know right" Shindo laughed.
"Yeah it was" I said "I'll be right back I need to go to the toilet" I walked away and found the toilet. I went in and it was way cleaner than expected. I still covered the seat with toilet paper then used my quirk to hover. Once I was done taking care of business I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I opened the door with a tissue and walked out. My friends were standing a few steps away.

"Hey guys" I walked over to them "so what do you want to go-" I froze when I heard a familiar squeaky noise behind me. A clown horn.
"Y/n are you Ok?" Shindo asked. I ignored him and slowly turned around. There was a clown standing right behind me.
"AHHHH" I jumped onto Katsuki.
"OMG YOU'RE Y/N SMITH" she squealed "it's so nice to meet you" I just stared at the clown in pure fear.
"Sorry she has a phobia of clowns" Katsuki said.
"Oh my I'm sorry"
"N-no i-it's fine" I got off Katsuki "nice to meet you" I forced myself to put out  my hand.
"Can I get a picture with you?" She shook my hand.
"Yeah of course" I took a few pictures with her.
"Thank you so much" she smiled "have a nice night" she walked away.
"Wow y/n you took that a whole lot better than I thought you would" Todoroki said.
"Mhmm" I turned around with teary eyes.
"Babe are you Ok?" Katsuki put his arm around me.
"I'm fine" I took out some tissue and soaked up the tears before they could fall "now let's ride more rides". We all cheered and walked towards then

~time skip~

Hours passed and we were all having fun.
"Do you guys want to get some food?" Katsuki asked
"Now you're speaking my language" I jumped onto his back "go" I smiled. He laughed and started walking towards the food stalls. We all got something. I just got a blue raspberry slushy. I started walk back to my friends.
"Y/n?" Someone said. I turned and saw Crystal, Ariana and Destiny staring at me.
"Oh hey guys" I smiled as they walked over to me.
"Who did you come with?" Ariana asked.
"I-"
"Probably alone, what do you expect from a lonely bitch" Destiny glared at me.
"YO I THINK SOMEONE LET A DONKEY FROM THE PETTING ZOO LOOSE" I shouted catching my friends attention.
"You need to shut-" Destiny stopped when she saw Katsuki behind me "heyyy Bakugou" she smirked.
"Do I know you?" He asked. Embarrassment washed over her face "oh I know you, you're the girl that tried to ruin my wife's birthday" he realized.
"Y-yeah so do you want to ditch these losers and go to my place" she rubbed up and down his arm. I didn't interfere.
"Ew no get the fuck off me" he pushed her away "can you leave us alone?". Destiny didn't say anything she just walked away.

"Sorry about her" Crystal said
"Oh it's fine, don't worry about it" I smiled "have fun". We walked away and sat down on the grass.
"So what else do you want to do?" I leaned on Katsuki behind me.
"Y/n?" Sero said
"Yeah"
"Bumper cars" he said. We both shot up and started running towards the bumper cars. We reached the line quickly and looked at who else was in it.
"These kids are about to go down" Sero said
"Right" I laughed. The rest of our group approached us.
"Are you guys crazy? Those kids are half your height" Kirishima said
"Yeah so?" I said
"Wow for the number 1 upcoming hero you're so evil" Shindo said. We all laughed. The ride ended and we were let on.

The ride started and everyone start hitting each other. I was aimed on hitting Katsuki at least 5 times. I ended up hitting him 15 times. No one was able to hit me because of my quirk reflexes. Our time was up and we all got out. Katsuki glared at me then left the platform.
"Katsuki are you mad at me?" I put my arms around his neck. He didn't respond he just put my arms to my sides, turned me around and pushed me away. I turned around and glared at him.
"Guys the funfair is about to close we should leave" Midoriya said. We all agreed and left.
"So do you guys want to go home or do something else?" Kirishima sat on his car.
"Kirishima it is nearly midnight where could we go?" Jiro asked
"How about the arcade?" Momo suggested.
"It closed 30 minutes ago" Todoroki said.
"Movies?" Mina said
"All cinemas are closed" Midoriya said
"How about we go to my house?" I asked
"We always go to your house" Katsuki said
"No not that house I mean my house" I said
"What do you mean?" Mina asked
"I bought my own house" I said. Everyone looked at me like I said something dumb "where else do you think I went during the summer"
"N/n I know you didn't buy a house and never even tell me about it" Mina got up.
"W-well it never came up" I slowly got up too.
"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" she shouted.
"AHHHH" she started chasing me.

There was a genuine gap between until I tripped. I fell onto the ground then looked down at what made me fall. It was Sero's tape.
"So you have a whole separate house and you never thought of telling us about it?" Midoriya said as everyone stood over me.
"Fine then since you're being like this I won't show you guys" I got up.
"Its funny that you think you have a choice" Katsuki stood in my way "how far is it?"
"Its just in the next town over" I said
"So you were that close that whole time?" Jiro asked.
"Yeah" I replied
"Can someone tell me what is going on?" Shindo asked
"Basically when I attempted I disappeared for a few weeks and no one knew where I was but Hawks and my mum" I said.
"BIRD BRAIN KNEW???" Katsuki shouted
"Yeah but by accident, he saw me taking out the trash" I laughed
"So we're definitely going now?" Momo got out her keys.
"Nahhh I have to ask Rai first" I said
"Who's Rai?" Katsuki said with jealousy in his voice.
"Rai is my friend that lives there" I said "my lesbian friend, 19 year old lesbian friend, that has been in a relationship for nearly a year now"
"Mhmm ok" he furrowed his eyes.
"Honestly shut the fuck up" I said "I'll call her now"

I walked away from the group and pulled out my phone. I dialed Rai's number and it started ringing.
"Y/n why tf are you calling me at this time of the night?" She groaned
"I was just wondering if me and my friends could come over" I said
"Its your house"
"Its your home"
"Fine, yeah you guys can come over but bring food for me and Raven"
"I will, what do you want?"
"Canes"
"Fine, see you in a few" I ended the call.

"What did she say?" Jiro asked as I walked back to them.
"She said we can go" I smiled
"Good let's go" Kirishima said excited.

A/n: hiii sorry for the late updates I've been busy but it'll go back to normal soon don't worry byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 82 8
𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 *𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.....𝒊 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊�...
23.1K 1.1K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 5-) 𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚...
38K 1.4K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 3-) 𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚...
91.6K 3.5K 40
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 �...