𝓜𝓱𝓪|𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸𝓾 𝔁 𝓫𝓵...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ʰᵃˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵒ.¹ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵃ... More

Introduction
First glance
why do you care??
reunited
will you go on a date with me??
meeting the parents
Enterance exam
In it together??
First day
The mall
the attack
the aftermath
the sleepover
the meeting
moving in
beach day
preparing to sports festival
the sports festival
weapons room
we meet again
fast recovery
the appointment
"does this mean you want to break up"
the new guy
reflecting on the past
exposing the traitors
spa Sunday
taking down overhaul
its my birthdayyy
date night
Gerald's goons
the new girl
Corona hits
quarantine training
hospitalized
going home
paying them a visit
meet Crystal
she meets the parents
freeing Bakuhoe
teacher's assistant
internships
the interview
finally summer
the party
visiting grammy
kidnapped
revenge
welcome back?
back to normal
the photoshoot
the date
day with Shindo
day at mine
the banquet
visiting Stain
welcome to hell
surviving
the beginning of the end
the remains
ring shopping
pool time
"mummy?"
negotiating
Jazzy's birthday
maturity
graduation +extra
new story!!

"she's my sister"

1.5K 38 56
By stainsspermbank

I shot up from my bed.
"What do you mean her parents?" I asked
"They just showed up on our doorstep" mum replied
"How did they find our address?" I started putting on my shoes.
"I have no idea but you and Katsuki need to come over, your friends can come too"
"Ok I'm on my way" I ended the call and grabbed my keys and ran downstairs.

"EVERYONE GO PUT ON A JACKET AND SHOES" I shouted.
"Y/n what's going on?" They quickly got up.
"Jazzy's parents appeared at my house out of nowhere we need to go there now" I grabbed my jacket. Everyone ran to get their keys.
"Y/n I bet everything is going to be fine" Aizawa rubbed my back.
"What if they try to take her from me?" My voice was shaky.
"I don't think they can"
"They better not fucking try it, she's my sister" Everyone can running downstairs and we all got into our cars and drive to my house.

We quickly got there and I unlocked the door. I froze when I saw two white people sitting in my living room. Dad had Jazzy on his lap playing games on his phone. We all flooded into the room.
"Damn that was fast" Simon walked into the living room with Angel behind him. I ignored him and walked up to the couple.
"Why are you here? How did you find this address? And what do you want from us?" I asked holding eye contact with the buff man.
"We're here for our daughter Jasmine, and weren't you taught to respect your elders, where's your manners" he replied.
"My manners left when I got a call that two random people are at my doorstep at 9PM to take my sister away" I glared at him.
"Well you better go look for them, don't talk to me like that" he stood up and towered over me.
"Tf are you going to do about it old man" I levitated to his eye level.
"Soooo let's all calm down" Mum stood up.
"Nahhh cause this random is acting like I won't fuck him up" I put up my hair.
"Is that so?" The man took off his jacket.
"Yes tf it is" I took off mine.
"OK CALM DOWN" mum shouted. I glared and the man one more time then returned to the ground. I sat next  to dad and Jazzy moved and sat on my lap.

The man then sat down next to his wife. She was a very scrawny woman with excessive makeup. She wasn't paying much attention to her surroundings and was on her phone smacking her gum.
"I'm going to say this once regardless of anyone else's opinion, you're not taking Jazzy from me" I said sternly "I will drop dead before you could even think about it"
"Oh like how you dropped to your death when you fell off that building" the man snickered.
"Ok that's how we're going to do this cool cool" I stood up with Jazzy in my arms "Angel can you take Jazzy and some of my classmates to my room"
"Sure" Angel took them upstairs.

I teleported to my room and grabbed a tub of vaseline. I appeared back in the room and rubbed it on my legs, arms and face.
"What is she doing?" Aizawa whispered to Simon.
"She's getting ready to beat his ass" Simon whispered back. Aizawa quickly wrapped me in his scarf and brought me next to him.
"Y/n that man is 6"4 you are 5"5 how do you expect to beat him up?" Aizawa asked
"He'll be 6 feet under when I'm done with him" I struggled.
"Y/n you're not fighting him" Katsuki said.
"Fine I won't" I said "these will kill him for me" guns fell from the ceiling and faced the man.
"Y/n where are you getting the money for all this?" Dad asked looking at the selection.
"Savings" I smiled "this is the last time I'm going to say this, you're not getting Jazzy, we already adopted her and you literally left her in the streets to die, what makes you think we'll just hand her over?"
"This will" the man pulled out a 9mm.
"Is this a joke?" I laughed. I pulled out a gun from my waistband and pointed at him.

"You're wearing shorts how did I not see it" Katsuki said shocked.
"I'll explain later" I laughed "but back to you, put your little bitch gun away" he slowly put the gun on the table.
"Do you know anything about us at all?" I asked
"I know that you attempted" the man said.
"And that's it?"
"Yes"
"You should do your research next time Richard Johnson"
"H-how do you know my name?"
"Well the birth mark behind your right ear, the burn mark on your left arm with the snake tattoo on your back that is on display through your tank top gives it away"
"Ok but how do you know me?"
"Well if I'm going to be a hero, I have to know all the major human traffickers, drug lords and murders dont I?"
"Yes...."
"Exactly so unlike you I do my research" I shot him in the leg "and turn off your robot lady, that's just embarrassing"
"Fuck" the man winced in pain then pressed a button behind the woman's neck and her eyes went blank and she shut down "fine you caught me what are you going to do now?"
"Aizawa can you please release me?" I asked and he did still in shock with everyone else "hmm what am I going to do with a mass murdering, raping, human trafficking drug lord?" I walked behind him "I could kill you now" I held a dagger to his neck "nahh that's too easy, do you know who would know what to do?"
"Who?" The man shivered.
"The league" I laughed "who wants to come?" I asked. Simon, Katsuki and Aizawa put up their hands as they still couldn't speak "great let's go" I held onto them and the man and we teleported to the prison.

"Oh hey y/n- OMDS YOU DIDN'T?" One of the officers shouted.
"Can I take him to the cell now then you guys can do the rest later?" I asked
"Sure, amazing work again" he smiled
"Thank you" I smiled "now started walking" I ordered the man but he stood still "I will not hesitate to blow your brains out right now" I levitated and held the gun to his head.
"OK I'M WALKING" he said and started walking. We all walked into the cell and everyone turned to face us.

"LITTLE ONE!" Dabi pulled me into a hug "how are you feeling now?"
"I'm great patchwork" I smiled.
"Who's he?" Shiggy asked hugging me.
"He's one of the top drug lords and human traffickers in the country" I replied
"Y/n how did you find him?" Kurogiri asked
"He came to my house to take my sister"
"He wanted to take Jazzy?" Compress walked towards me "why?"
"Do you know how much I could charge for a night with a famous girl's sister?" Richard said
"Wouldn't it make more sense to take me instead?" I asked
"No you're old af" Richard said
"Jazzy is literally 4..." Shiggy glared at him.
"Exactly she's perfect" Richard  swooned. The whole room went silent. We were all glaring at Richard.
"What-" Roman punched him in the face.
"Thank you" I smiled "well he is the new guy"
"Y/N WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS" Compress shouted
"What did I do?" I asked
"YOU'RE NAKED AGAIN" he shouted.
"Oh my bad" I said
"Take this" Aizawa gave me his jacket.
"Thank you" I smiled and put it on.

Officers flooded into the room and saw us.
"OMG SHE ACTUALLY DID IT" one screeched "I'm going to go call cheif" she ran out of the room while the rest put Richard in hand cuffs and escorted him out to register him.
"Y/n can you come back tomorrow to talk to chief?" Another asked
"Sure I'll swing by after school" I smiled. He nodded then the officers left the cells.

"Y/n this is going to be the third time you've spoken to the chief of police" Katsuki leaned on me "what do you guys even talk about?"
"He normally just thanks me for my work then we talk about upcoming threats" I replied
"Is everything over now?" Simon asked
"Yep" I faced him.
"Y/N THAT WAS AMAZING!" he pulled me into a hug.
"Not really he was really unprepared" I laughed
"No y/n that was really fascinating" Aizawa said.
"You guys should have seen how she took him down at her house" Katsuki's eye lit up. He went off with a crowd of prisoners and started describing everything to them.

"Wow he is in love love" Shiggy walked up to me.
"Yeah he is" I smiled at Katsuki.
"Ew so are you" he laughed at me.
"Shut up" I laughed. I sat with the league and started catching up with them. Simon and Aizawa went off with a different group talking about random stuff.

Hours go by and it's getting late.
"I think we should get you guys home" Aizawa said. We nodded and said goodbye to everyone. The 3 boys held onto me and we teleported back to my house. Mum and dad were still talking in the couch. They stopped once we appeared.
"Y/n that was amazing" Dad hugged me
"Thanks dad" I smiled. Mum remained sitting but was staring at me "you Ok mum?" I sat next to her.
"I'm so proud of you" she sniffed then pulled me into a hug. I froze. Those were the words that I've wanted to hear all my life and she finally said it. I broke down into tears and held her tightly. After a few seconds I let go and wiped my eyes.
"Thank you" I sniffed "now I'm going to go check on Jazzy" I ran up the stairs towards my room.

I opened the door and everyone was sitting around my room watching totally spies. Midoriya and Todoroki were sitting at either side of Jazzy as she smiled at the tv.
"How is everyone?" I walked in.
"Y/N!" Jazzy jumped onto me.
"Hi baby" I hugged her.
"Who has that man that you were shouting at?" She asked
"He was um-"
"He was an alien from space that came to talk to y/n" Katsuki interrupted me "he was mean so y/n made him leave and he's never coming back again"
"See I knew aliens are real" she giggled.
"Yeah it's getting late we could go back to the dorms now" I said.
"Yeah...." Midoriya looked at me with puppy eyes.
"Or you guys could spend the night then we go back tomorrow morning" I sighed
"YAY SLEEPOVER" Jazzy clapped "I'm going to ask mummy" she ran out of my room.

"So who really was he?" Angel asked
"A human trafficker, he wanted to sell Jazzy" I answered
"What the fuck" Jiro said
"Yeah but I left him with the league so he'll either be dead in a week or his ass is going to be loose af" I laughed
"MUMMY SAID YES" Jazzy barged it.
"Ok good then go with Angel to get ready for bed" I smiled. Angel took Jazzy back to her room. I handed out pyjamas or oversized shirts to everyone.
"How do you have so many oversized shirts?" Midoriya asked looking at the Almight one that I passed him. I glared at Katsuki.
"Him" I pointed.
"Well kill me because I don't like people staring at my wife" he scoffed.
"She is literally famous what do you expect?" Mina asked
"I don't care if she's famous or not she's mine" Katsuki scoffed and slumped down in my chair. We all laughed then took turns changing my bathroom.

Once we were changed I called Jazzy into my room. We all got comfortable and fell asleep. I stayed awake while Jazzy slept in my arms.
"Babe are you Ok?" Katsuki  whispered
"How did you know I'm awake you're behind me?" I whispered
"You're still tense"
"Oh"
"Well is everything Ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine"
"Ok good Goodnight"
"Goodnight" I finally fell asleep.

~time skip~

It was last period and I was with 3a, with Midnight. She was explaining the task to them when the intercom went on.
"Can all the students make their way to the assembly hall" Nezu said. Everyone stood up and we all walked to the hall.

The whole school was seated while the teachers were on the stage.
"So as you all know there is a second year that has been exceptionally amazing since her first year here" Almight said "Y/n please come up here" the hall erupted with claps and cheers as I walked to the stage "y/n has put away loads of dangerous villains in her-"
"YOU DO KNOW I CAN SEE YOU RIGHT?" I shouted looked at the ceiling.
"Y/n what are you-" I dived in front of Aizawa as a gunshot when off. It hit me in the leg.
"FUCK!" I screamed. I quickly got out a gun from my pocket and started shooting at the person. The students started running towards exits. I continued shooting until the body fell to the ground. I limped over to it and emptied his guns and threw them at opposite sides of the hall.
"That's-" he kicked me in the wound before I could finish. I internally screamed but I quickly got out my gun and shot him continually in the limbs. He quickly passed out from pain. I quickly checked his pulse
"He's not dead he's just-" I passed out over him.

Bakugou's POV

"YOU DO KNOW I CAN SEE YOU RIGHT?" Y/n called out looking at the ceiling.
"Y/n what are you-" Y/n dived in front of a bullet meant for Aizawa. It hit her in the leg.
"FUCK!" she screamed and started shooting at the ceiling. A body fell from the ceiling and she quickly disarmed it. The man then hit her in the leg and she shot him until he stopped moving. She then checked his pulse.
"He's not dead he's just-" she fell on top of him.
"Y/N!" I pushed through the crowd and ran to my girlfriend. I pulled her off of him and checked her pulse.
"CAN YOU QUIT STARING AND HELP?" I shouted. Recovery girl ran into the hall and kissed y/n. We all sat in silence for a few minutes waiting for her to wake up.

Y/n's pov

I woke up in Katsuki's arms. I heard sniffs.
"Are you Ok Bakubabe?" I hugged him. He quickly pulled me back and looked at my face. I smiled at him.
"OMFDS Y/N DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN" he pulled me into a hug.
"I'm fine don't worry" I laughed and stood back up. I looked around and everyone was staring at me "are you guys ok?" I asked. Simon quickly tackled me.
"IF YOU EVER TRY SHIT LIKE THAT AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF" he shouted. Then he got off of me "but I'm happy you're ok" he pulled me into a hug. Once he let go he walked back over to the teachers. I was in the middle of the hall and everyone was still staring at me. I fixed my uniform.
"Ok you can hug me now" I put my arms out a my class ran towards me. I prepare for impact but I never hit the ground. I opened my eyes and they were all hugging me but Aizawa's scarf was holding me up.

I walked to the stage again.
"Sorry about that-" the hall filled with claps again.
"Y/n you did it again" Almight patted my back.
"WHERE IS SHE?" Mum barged into the hall followed by Dad, Jazzy and Shadow. They saw me smiling on the stage. Mum stopped and smiled at me.
"YAY N/N" Jazzy giggled and ran towards me.
"Hey baby" I picked her up "aren't you supposed to be in school?"
"Mummy picked me up and said we had to go check on you" she smiled "are you Ok?"
"I'm fine" I smiled.

The bell rang for the end of school. The students started leaving the hall.
"Y/n can you wait a minute?" Nezu asked.
"Yeah sure" I walked towards him and the rest of the teachers "what did you need?"
"First of all, thank you" Aizawa hugged me tightly "and second we wanted to talk to you about the whole teacher's assistant thing"
"Oh am I being fired?"I sulked
"NO we noticed that you have the qualifications and skills to be a teacher so how would you like to be a teacher here y/n?" Almight asked.
"Again do you not realise I'm a student here?" I asked
"Y/n what is the lowest grade you've ever gotten in this school?" Midnight asked
"98%" I replied
"Exactly you're an actual genius" Midnight smiled
"So what do you think?" Nezu asked
"Will I be paid?" I asked
"Yes...." Aizawa said.
"I'll think about it" I turned around "oh yeah I have to go to my meeting with the chief"
"What chief?" Almight asked
"The chief of police" I said
"Y/N WHAT DID YOU DO?"
"She put away Richard Johnson last night" Aizawa said
"Do you mean the Richard Johnson?" Midnight asked
"Yeah" I said
"Y/n we have to talk when you get back" Almight said
"Ok see you guys later" I waved.

I walked back to my family.
"So where are you guys going now?" I asked
"We thought you were hurt so we were going to take you to the hospital but you're fine so probably just home" dad put Jazzy on his shoulders "or do you want to go to the mall Jazzy?"
"LET'S GO TO THE MALL" she clapped.
"The mall it is" mum smiled
"Ok I'm going to my meeting now" I straightened out my uniform.
"Who are you meeting?" Dad asked as we left the hall.
"The chief of police" I replied
"Huh?" They both faced me
"The chief of police, the guy in our house yesterday was one of the biggest drug lords in the country" I said
"Ok be safe then tell me how it went after" dad kissed my forehead "when you're done get changed and you and Katsuki can meet us at the mall"
"Ok byeee" I ran towards my class.

"Hey guys" I smiled
"It amazes me how you got shot less than an hour ago and you're so happy right now" Iida said
"Its not that hard when you have nothing to be mad at" I said "now Katsuki and I have to go to a meeting I'll see you guys at the dorms later" I started pushing Katsuki towards the car.

He got into the driver's seat while I sat at the back.
"What are you back there?" He turned to face me. I smirked at him and he quickly crawled through the seats and sat next to me. I leaned in and kissed him. He deepened the kiss and we both fought for dominance. I won and slowly pushed him down onto the seat. I sat on his lap. I pulled back still smiling.
"W-why'd you stop?" Katsuki asked.
"Do I have consent?" I asked
"Yes" he kissed me again. He let me have dominance and I pulled away again.
"Are you sure you want to take things further?"
"Yeah" he put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. I leaned closer to his ear. He shivered as my breath touched his neck.
"Too bad" I giggled. I looked back at him and he was glaring at me "I'm sorry it was a joke" I laughed.
"I fucking hate you" he pushed me off him.
"Aww I love you too Katsuki" I leaned in and whispered "now fix your face before I fix it for you" I caressed his cheek with my thumb. He blushed then started fixing his trousers.

I giggled then moved to the passenger's seat. He followed me to the front and started driving to the police station. We quickly got there and walked into the building.
"Heyy y/n" Justine smiled
"Hii" I said
"The chief is waiting for you in his office"
"Ok thank you" I took Katsuki's hand and walked down the hall. I stopped in front of the door and quickly fixed my uniform. I knocked on the door.

"Come in" the chief said. Katsuki and I walked in.
"Good afternoon Chief" we bowed.
"Good afternoon guys please sit down" he said. We both sat down in front of the desk "so I called you here to thank you for your great work y/n, you have been a great ally of the police force and hero community"
"Thank you" I smiled
"No problem, have you been told the gala happening next week?"
"Yes I have"
"So you know about the awards?"
"Yeah"
"Good, I thought I should tell you that there is a fan based award, so people vote for who they think the best upcoming hero will be"
"That seems fun"
"Yeah, so the top 2 are you two"
"Oh" Katsuki said surprised "why would I be there?"
"Shut up you are going to be a great hero" I smiled. We all continued talking about the gala and other possible threats. After an hour we were dismissed.

"That was interesting" Katsuki held my hand.
"Yeah" I smiled "let's quickly go check on the prisoners". Katsuki agreed and we walked to the cells. They were empty so we checked the yard. All of the prisoners were spread out there, women and men.
"HEY N/N OVER HERE" Shiggy called out. I let go of Katsuki's hand and ran to them.
"Hey guys" I hugged Shiggy.
"Um y/n are you aware that you're bleeding?" Kurogiri pointed at the bullet wound
"Oh that's blood from earlier" I shrugged it off.
"What happened earlier?" Dabi stood up with wild flames projecting from his hands
"Did someone try to hurt you?" Shiggy took off his glove.
"No, I got shot" I said
"YOU GOT WHAT?" Roman shouted from behind me.
"I got shot" I turned around
"By who?"
"Someone tried to take out my teacher and I jumped in the way of the bullet" I said. They all looked at me like I was crazy "what?"
"Maybe we don't understand because we're villains" Dabi scratched his head. Everyone agreed with him.
"You!" Richard growled from behind me.
"Yes how can I help you?" I turned around.
"I'll give you any amount of money just let me out of here" he pleaded holding onto my shoulders. He scanned my body "wait maybe I should have taken you" he smirked "you're sexy af" he winked at me still holding onto me.
"Get tf off of me" I swatted his hands away "and no I don't want your money"
"I could repay you in a different way" he lift my face up with his thumb and licked his lips.
"Touch her again I dare you" Shiggy said and the league surrounded Richard.
"And what are you going to do about it?" Richard grabbed my ass. I froze from shock. I automatically grew out my nails and latched onto his neck. I tightened my grip and he struggled. I levitated and slammed him into the ground by his neck.
"Don't ever touch me again" I said then let go. I looked up and Katsuki was staring at me.
"Ok that was hot" he swooned "and your dad called me to say we should hurry and meet them at the mall"
"Ok then lets teleport to the dorms change then teleport back here to get the car" I said
"Good idea" he pulled me closer to him and we vanished.

We appeared in my dorm.
"Ok hurry and get changed" I said. I grabbed a random outfit from my closet and threw it on.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I finished and turned around. Katsuki was sitting on my bed smirking at me. I walked over to him and stood between his legs.
"Like what you see?" I smirked
"Yeah" he stood up and held my ass. I kissed him and we teleported in front of the car.

"That was so sick" Katsuki got in
"I know right" I laughed and we quickly drove to the mall. We got out of the car and walked in.
"So where did my dad say he was?" I asked
"He said they were in the toy store" Katsuki answered. We walked hand in hand towards the store. We walked in and we saw a big crowd surrounding someone.
"I wonder who it is" I said. I looked closer and saw my parents in the middle. I quickly ran towards them and pushed through the crowd "are you guys Ok?"
"We're fine they were just asking for autographs" dad laughed
"Oh nevermind" I said.
"HI N/N" Jazzy said behind me. She was struggling to carry a bag of fake food.
"Let me help you with that" a boy around my age took it from her.
"Thank you" Jazzy said holding my hand.
"Thank you" I smiled at the boy. I had to admit he was attractive.
"I'm Yo Shindo" he put out his hand.
"I'm-"
"My wife" Katsuki interrupted pulling me closer by my waist.
"Oh sorry" Shindo said
"Its fine" I said "well it was nice meeting you Shindo" I smiled then walked to another isle with Jazzy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.7K 16
"𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙠.." [𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜] 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡
94.4K 3.6K 13
this story has been discontinued until further notice. σвѕεяναит, ѕσlιтαяч, αиd мεтнσdιcαl αяε αll ωσяdѕ тнαт dεѕcяιвε тнε ιиcяεdιвlч ιитεlιgεит [иαм...
100K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
91.7K 3.5K 40
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 �...