An Eventful Internship

By Captain_Kitler

Sooooooo I'm really sorry but May is dead, much like everyone else in Peter's family. In this he used to have... More

What Truly Happens Behind Closed Doors | 01
The Start Of An Eventful Field Trip | 02
Impressing A Genius... | 03
...Or Two | 04
Non-Linear Equations | 05
Grab A Box Of Tissues | 06
Mr. Angel | 07
A Good First Day At SI | 08
Dinner With The Avengers | 09
420 Whatcha Smokin'? | 10
Sick Day... | 11
Parent Day | 12
Bad Day | 13
Happy Birthday To Me... | 14
Harley Stark...? | 15
A Kiss, Love and Widow Bites | 16
He Kissed You?! | 17
Skipping Class | 18
Finding Out | 19
Little Sister | 20
I'm Sorry | 21
It's Nothing | 22
How Did We Not Know? | 23
Expelled | 24
New Home | 25
Park | 26
New Friends | 27
A First Day At School | 28
Oh I Got Expelled | 29
An Unexpected Guest | 30
Mission | 31
Mission II | 32
Arc Reactor | 34
Explanation | 35
Scars | 36
Kidnapped... Not Really | 37
Bird Buddy | 38
Buckaroo | 39
School already...? | 40
A/N Face Reveal Cuz Why Not?
The Inevitable Bitchy Teacher | 41
Autism Awareness | 42
Are You High? | 43
Yeet I Go | 44
Yup Just A Super Soldier... | 45
Nightmares And Plums | 46
Just Boring Sh-tuff | 47
Illegal Adoption | 48
Peter... What The Fuck? | 49
What A Bitch | 50
I Got Struck By Lightning... | 51
WHAT THE HELL?! | 52
You're Spider-Boy? | 53
Christmas Eve | 54
Not Allowed In The McDonald's Ball Pit | 55
Uncle Mark... | 56
Lucifer | 57
Mazikeen | 58
Home | 59
Oh I Was Shot... | 60
Baseball Game | 61
I LOOK LIKE A MINECRAFT VILLAGER | 62
Nine Nine! | Part One | 63
Nine Nine! | Part Two | 64
Nine Nine! | Part Three | 65
Bucky's Therapy Session | 66
Tattoos Are Cool! | 67
Czech Dudes And Guitars | 68
You Guys Know Each Other? | 69 😏
Eating Disorders and Never Have I Ever | 70
I Guess I'm Alexander Hamilton | 71
Happy Meal | 72
Yelena | 73
Cap's Gay | 74
School Is Boring And I Like Muffins | 75
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part One | 76
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part Two | 77
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part Three | 78
Bye Maise... Or Was It Maeve? | 79
Cats
New Home... Again | 80
I'm Not Dead | 81
School... Fuckin' School | 82
Going To School And Bucky's A Baker | 83
More Muffins and Not Baguettes | 84
Ohhhh Bo | 85
Gay Dad #1's Birthday | 86
Demigods Smoke Weed Too | 87
...So Does Apollo | 88
I Hate People That Work At The Bank... i wOrK at ThE BAnK | 89
PPPS To The Rescue | 90
School? Early?! BEGONE IMPOSTER! | 91
School, Lost Girls and Happy Meals | 92
Batfam Crossover Cuz Why Not? | 93

Dead | 33

5.3K 175 180
By Captain_Kitler

Yeahhhh read the title...

Sorry guys....

Almost there guys...

———

October 31st

Lol jk I'm not dead, ha! You actually thought that a couple lame ass terrorises could take me down? Nope.

Welllll you're probably confused is to what's going on well let me tell ya what happened.

After I got on the jet I passes out, that you know.

Then the medic have to like operate on my on the freaking jet but like apparently they're a surgeon which is really lucky for me because it means I didn't die.

So he or they, I don't know what they identify as, so the doctor, took the bullets out of my body and apparently a knife shard got stuck in me and he couldn't risk taking it out because I'd like die if it broke off or something.

So then he just had to stabilise me until we got back to HQ which took FOREVER like I was unconscious and even I was getting impatient.

Soooo as soon as we got to HQ I was immediately rushed to Med-Bay where I was put in an emergency operation and like when I found out it was Dr. Carter and Dr. Hall I was happy because like, they're super cool and I absolutely HATE Dr. Jones, he's such an asshat.

Aaaaanyway we're getting off track so anyway I was rushed into an emergency surgery and they operated on me an shit. Apparently a bunch of parts of the knife shard got into my bloodstream as well as some shrapnel. That wasn't looking too good for me untilllll Alaric said something about the same thing happening to Tony Stark but apparently mine is worse so suck that Tony!

So anyway he somehow thought it was a great idea to give me one of them glowey things in my chest because my enhanced healing couldn't even save me.

Wow I'm saying a lot of 'so's' anyway I got the thing in my chest and it was working, I was stabilised and I didn't flatline like the other 6 times so the doctors took that as a plus.

So now here I am sitting in a hospital bed with a glowey thing in my chest.

"Now I really am like Tony" I whine and Alaric just smirks.

"That arc reactor saved your life, you should be thanking Stark for the idea, if he never made one those years ago we never would've thought of it and you'd be well dead" he says and I sigh.

"You say that as though it's a bad thing" I say and he glares at me disapprovingly.

"Oh come on you should be used to these depressing ass suicide jokes by now" I say with a smirk and he takes a sigh of his own.

"You should be good to go in about a day, with your enhanced healing an all" he says standing up.

"Wait what day is it?" I ask him with a raised brow and he looks at me with a pitiful glint in his eyes.

"You were out for 11 days kid, you really got it bad this time" he says.

"Shit, I have to leave now, Tony's gonna be worried and so will Harley and Nat, I don't even wanna get into that" I say as I hurriedly get up.

"You should rest kid, it's just another day" he says.

"Ric I gotta, I'll be careful, promise, but I can't have them being suspicious of me, you wouldn't want that either now would you?" I say with a knowing look and he sighs.

"Fine but I want update, c'ya kid" he says and walks out.

On the armchair across from the hospital bed are my clothes, I sigh thankfully and throw them on. I find my phone in my jacket pocket, I turned it off before I came into HQ.

As soon as I turn it on it's blown up with loads of texts, looks like Nat even got the whole team to spam me.

Wait is that a group chat, yup they made a group chat about me. What the heck does PPPS mean?

I unlock my phone and call Harley who picks up not even a second later.

"Peter? Oh my god are you okay? What happened? We're worried"

"I'm fine, uhhh an accident, I'm coming home, tell the team I'll be at the tower later" I say.

"YOU WERE IN AN ACCIDENT, WHAT DO YOU MEAN ARE YOU OKAY?!" He exclaims and I'm pretty sure everyone within a 10 block radius around him heard it.

"Calm down Harls, I'm okay, just a few cuts and broken bones and I may or may not have got hit by some shrapnel that got into my bloodstream" I say as though those aren't major injuries.

"HOW DO YOU SAY THAT SO CALMLY?!" He exclaims.

"Because I'm absolutely fine apart from the fact that I have to be even more like Tony" I say as I walk out the hospital room.

"What? How is that?" He asks confusedly.

"Umm I'll explain when I get to the tower, just know that I'm absolutely fine, I'm doing well and I'm not gonna die anytime soon... hopefully" I say and realise that I probably shouldn't of added that at the end.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY HOPEFULLY?!" He yells.

"Uhh, love you, c'ya, byeeeee" I say quickly and hang up whilst walking into the weird teleporting thingy.

Once I'm read over by the freaky blue ray, I'm teleported back to the mutant bar.

I walk out the elevator and go back down the same hall I did what feels like yesterday but is in fact nearly 2 weeks ago.

I walk out into the bar and a few people look as I walk past.

Thinking I've got a little time, I sit up at the bar and just order a soda.

"Thank you" I say as the bartender puts the glass in front of me.

She nods briefly and walks off to take another persons request.

A woman with green skin and purple hair approaches me.

"Child, why will no one tell us who you are?" She asks sitting down.

"Because they're not allowed I guess, that's the rules of the bar, if you know things don't share em" I say with a shrug.

"You're human right? You look human" she says and I nod.

"I'm Spider-Man, Agent Spider whatever you wanna call me, you don't seem like the type to tell everyone you see so there" I reply with a shrug. I'm just gonna blame it on the concussion.

"They make children agents? Strange" she says.

"Oh no that's just me, I guess I'm an exception, and I'm not that young" I say.

"Not that young? You're sitting at a bar drinking soda" she says with a smirk.

"I'm not old enough to drink" I grumble.

"Exactly" she says and walks off to a dude with a red leather jacket and a Walkman... is that a... raccoon with a mini gun? Damn, people from other planets are weird.

I order an Uber and finish my soda, it's just a coke, nothing special.

When I get a text from my Uber driver I stand up from the stool with a groan, I still have some broken ribs they hurt like a mother fucker and my arm is in a sling which is really uncomfortable.

I walk out of the bar, just as the Uber pulls up and I jump in.

I then tell the driver to take my to the warehouse lot. He does so confused is to why a kid wants to go to an old warehouse lot in Queens.

———

I've written so many chapters in one day, I'm not gonna post em all cuz I'm cruel like that 😏

Word Count: 1300

- mayaaa ✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 2.7K 77
So in this story, Y/N L/N has been Spider-Man for two years but all the villains and big bads could never have prepared Y/N for what's about to come...
657 20 15
I walked out of my old shed with Gigi on my shoulder to see Fury standing by a car. "You ready to go?" He asked. "Never am." I said getting into the...
50K 1.3K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
1.6M 51.4K 55
I've heard a lot of wrong number book's and I thought why not make my own one! The classic wrong message from a wrong number pulls out a lot of event...