𝓜𝓱𝓪|𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸𝓾 𝔁 𝓫𝓵...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ʰᵃˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵒ.¹ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵃ... More

Introduction
First glance
why do you care??
reunited
will you go on a date with me??
meeting the parents
Enterance exam
In it together??
First day
The mall
the attack
the aftermath
the sleepover
the meeting
moving in
beach day
preparing to sports festival
the sports festival
weapons room
we meet again
fast recovery
the appointment
"does this mean you want to break up"
the new guy
reflecting on the past
exposing the traitors
spa Sunday
taking down overhaul
its my birthdayyy
date night
Gerald's goons
the new girl
Corona hits
quarantine training
hospitalized
going home
paying them a visit
meet Crystal
she meets the parents
freeing Bakuhoe
teacher's assistant
internships
the interview
finally summer
the party
visiting grammy
kidnapped
revenge
welcome back?
back to normal
"she's my sister"
the date
day with Shindo
day at mine
the banquet
visiting Stain
welcome to hell
surviving
the beginning of the end
the remains
ring shopping
pool time
"mummy?"
negotiating
Jazzy's birthday
maturity
graduation +extra
new story!!

the photoshoot

1.5K 34 43
By stainsspermbank

I woke up next to Jazzy. She was still fast asleep in my arms. I slowly picked her up and put her in my bed. I wrapped the blanket on her and she snuggled into it. I carefully left the room and walked downstairs. No one was downstairs. I glanced up at the time and I instantly fully woke up. It was 6am. I quickly turned around and bumped into someone.
"Sorry" I got up.
"It's my fault for trying to sneak up on you babe" Katsuki wrapped his arms around me. He looked worried.
"Are you Ok?" I asked
"Y-yeah I'm fine" he said the speed walked back upstairs.

Bakugou's POV
Last night

I left y/n's room and went to one of the guestrooms. I got into bed and slowly dosed off.

Y/n falling off the building played over again in my brain. All the emotions took over again. I watched us all cry. But something was different.
"Y/n why would you do that?" I held her hand.
"Get tf off of me" she snatched her hand away.
"Wha- I thought you were meant to be unconscious"
"Yeah I was but your annoying ass woke me up"
"Y-y/n I'm sorry"
"I don't give a fuck, its over" she pushed me away from her.
"B-but y/n I love you"
"If you loved me you wouldn't fuck up every time you get a chance to"
"I'm not used to relationships"
"Bakugou we've been dating for over a year you should know what you're doing by now"
"Y/n please"
"Dad can you get him out of here?"
"Katsuki I think you should leave" y/n's dad escorted me out. I walked back to the dorms crying. I opened the door and went straight to my room. I cried until I fell asleep.

After a few hours I woke up. I rubbed my dried tears out of my eyes and walked downstairs. I walked into the living room and froze. There she was. Y/n was making out with Deku and half and half on the couch. They all turned to look at me.
"What are you looking at?" She snapped at me.
"N-nothing" I scurried outside.

I sat down on the porch and breathed in the fresh air.
"Ew what's he doing here?" Alien glared at me.
"I have no idea" Shitty hair did the same.
"Kiri-" they slammed the door before I could finish. I slumped on the porch staring at the sky.
"Heyyyy Bakugou" Crystal sat on my lap.
"Hi" I replied not bothered to move her.
"I saw y/n fucking the boys in there and I was wondering if you want to get back at her" she rubbed my torso slowly.
"Sure" I kissed her. She kissed back and it quickly turned passionate. I picked her up and brought her inside. Everyone turned to face us and I made eye contact with y/n. She looked at me blankly then continued cuddling the boys. It clearly didn't bother her but I decided to take it further. I took Crystal to my room and we continued. Clothes quickly hit the floor and the room became hot. After we both finished, I fell asleep laying on her. She cuddled me and fell asleep too.

The next morning I woke up to Crystal smiling at me.
"Hey babe" she kissed me.
"Hi" I kissed back. I got up and took a shower and changed. I came back out of the bathroom and Crystal was gone. She probably went to ho get ready so I did think into it much.

I walked downstairs to the living room and I got uncomfortable. Y/n was sitting on half and half's lap facing him asleep. He rubbed her back slowly as Deku leaned on his shoulder. They all looked really happy while I was still miserable. Y/n started waking up and saw me staring.
"What?" She asked
"N-nothing, so are you guys together now?" I sat down across from them.
"Yeah we are" Deku smiled.
"Oh ok have fun" I got up.
"Don't worry we have" half and half winked at me.

~time skip~

After a few more weeks of this torture  Crystal had become my girlfriend. Seeing y/n with those two made me long affection and Crystal willingly gave it to me. But recently y/n had been acting weird. I would hear her throwing up in the mornings and this afternoon she was crying in Deku's arms.
"Don't worry babe, we're here with you and we'll never leave" he said rubbing her back. She eventually calmed down.
"N/n what's wrong?" Alien asked
"I'm pregnant" y/n wiped her eyes.
"Damn" Sero said and everyone started laughing.
"Shut up dumbass" y/n laughed.
"How far along are you?" Weird ears asked.
"Only a few weeks" y/n replied.
"So its definitely one of ours" half and half smirked at me.
"Yeah so I'm definitely keeping it" y/n smiled and skipped away down the hall. Part of my heart broke. Does that mean that if it was mine she would have killed it? Probably.

Months passed and y/n started looking pregnant. Everyone was super helpful with the baby and she continued to stay in the dorms. Her family were really excited for the baby's arrival. I walked through the hallways with Crystal when y/n randomly screamed. A clear puddle formed around her as she clinched her belly. I let go of Crystal's hand and ran to her.
"Hey are you Ok?" I held her up.
"The baby is coming" she winced in pain. I started panicking.
"SOMEONE GO GET HER BOYFRIENDS OR A TEACHER, DON'T JUST STAND THERE AND WATCH" I shouted and everyone started running to get help. After a few seconds teachers and the boys ran towards us. They took y/n to the hospital and quickly thanked me.

Everyone had a free day because of it and Crystal and I went back to the dorms. We walked back to my room and as soon as I closed the door her lips connected with mine. I kissed back and she started taking off my shirt. Once it was fully off she pulled back. She smiled at me and lowered herself to my belt. She undid my belt with her teeth and came back up to my face.
"Can you get me pregnant?" She whispered.
"Hell no-" she started kissing me again before I could finish. We quickly took it to my bed and I ended up finishing in her. I was too tired to care so I just back to bed.

I woke up without Crystal next to me. I threw on some clothes and went downstairs. There she was. Crystal was making out with Mineta.
"I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING LYING" I shouted.
"He's better anyway" Crystal walked down the hall with that grape bitch. The door opened and Y/n, her family and the boys walked through the door. Y/n was holding a baby in her arms. I walked over and saw it was a boy and he had white and green hair.
"Thanks for helping me earlier" she smiled
"No problem" I smiled back.
"Do you want to hold him?"
"Sure" I quickly washed my hands then sat down in the living room. Y/n passed me the baby.
"So what's his name?" I asked
"Peace" half and half stroked the boy's head.

I instantly woke up from the dream. I looked around the room and I was drenched in sweat. I got up and took a quick shower. I layed back into bed and stared at the wall until it was a good time to get up.

~present time~
Y/n's pov

Katsuki sped up the stairs and I heard a door close. I followed him and quickly figured what room he was in. I walked in and he had his head in his hands.
"Hey babe what's wrong?" I sat next to him.
"Nothing I'm fine"
"Are you sure?"
"Y-yeah"
"Ok well you can talk to me if you ever want to" I pulled him into a hug. He slowly hugged me back.
"Y/n?"
"Yes"
"You know how I make a lot of mistakes?"
"Yeah"
"Would you ever leave me because of it?"
"Honestly speaking depends how bad you fuck up"
"Were you thinking of leaving me because I blamed you when I got kidnapped?"
"It slipped my mind yes but I couldn't do it"
"Why not?"
"Because I love you too much" I lightly kissed his forehead.
"Y/n I'm sorry for messing up so much"
"Its fine, but you need to think of how I would react before you do or say things"
"Ok I will"
"Good now tell me what happened to cause this"
"I had a dream"
"Ok what about?"
"It was about when you attempted but instead of forgiving me you actually left fr this time"
"Oh"
"And then you started dating Deku and half and half and you got pregnant and I started dating Crystal then she cheated with that grape extra"
"Hold on did you say pregnant?"
"Yeah, you had a boy"
"Is that all that happened?"
"Yeah"
"Well I meannnn"
"Y/N"
"I'M JOKING, but I'm sorry about your dream and that's not happening"
"Are you sure?"
"Yep"
"So what are you doing today?" He sat up
"I have the photo shoot after school and I was thinking about visiting Stain"
"Which Stain? Do you mean the Stain that you have a fat ass crush on?"
"Yes...."
"No" he stood up.
"What do you mean no? You can't tell me what to do" I followed him out of the room.
"I know I can't but still no"
"You know I'm still going"
"Fine but don't do anything dumb"
"I won't" I giggled and ran back to my room.

Jazzy was still asleep so quietly took a shower and got ready. I put on my uniform and did my hair. I added some layered jewellery too.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

"You look pretty" Jazzy smiled from my bed.
"Thanks baby" I walked over to her "now let's get you ready for school" We went to her room and got her ready for the day.

When we were done we went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.
"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked looking through the pantry.
"Cereal" she walked in behind me "that one" she pointed at a box.
"Ok go sit at the table and I'll being you a bowl" I said and she ran to the table.

A few minutes later I brought the bowl to her.
"Thank you" she smiled then started eating. I walked over to the island and started making my ice coffee. I felt arms wrapped around my waist. Katsuki buried his head into my neck.
"You Ok babe?"
"Yeah" he inhaled "you smell good"
"Thank you, do you want coffee?"
"Yes please" he got off me at sat at the table after messing with Jazzy's hair. I made us both coffee and we all finished breakfast. Shadow walked into the kitchen and I fed him.

"Good morning kids" mum and dad yawned walking into the kitchen.
"Good morning" we smiled back.
"Thank you for getting Jazzy ready" mum kissed my forehead.
"No problem, we were going to head out now" I smiled.
"Are you still doing your underwear add today?" Dad asked opening the fridge. I slapped my forehead instantly.
"What is he talking about y/n?" Mum slowly turned to face me.
"It is his fault" I pointed at Katsuki.
"Y/n M/n Smith started explaining" mum glared at him. Dad picked up Jazzy from the table and moved her to  the other side of the kitchen to watch from a distance.
"Aizawa said I should start being more involved in social stuff so Katsuki picked a random thing for me to do and ge accidentally picked a bikini photo shoot" I rambled.
"And when is it?"
"Today after school"
"Ok fine but don't let them make you naked"
"Ok thanks mum" I quickly got up and grabbed my bag and Shadow's leash. He came running behind me while Katsuki got Jazzy and her stuff.

We all went outside and got into my car. Katsuki drove to Jazzy's school. I put Shadow on his leash then we all got out of the car. I held the leash while Katsuki had Jazzy on his shoulders. She had a bright smile on her face as we walked towards the school. Once we got there Katsuki put Jazzy down.
"Excuse me miss" someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and made eye contact with a beautiful woman.
"Y-yeah" I smiled.
"Are you Jasmine's mother?"
"No I'm her sister why?"
"Oh no reason I'm her teacher and I like building relationships with the parents so I can get to know the children better"
"Shiiii you could get to know me better-" Katsuki quickly covered my mouth.
"That's really nice of you, we'll tell Jazzy's parents that you would like to speak to them" he smiled.
"Thank you and are you two together?"
"Yeah" I answered.
"Oh that's a shame" she winked at me and walked away.
"She's pretty" I giggled. I looked up at Katsuki and he was glaring at me "oh shut up you know she was"
"Yeah she was" he laughed. We said our goodbyes to Jazzy and watched her go into the building.

"She seems so happy here" I smiled. Then she came running back out "what's wrong sweetie?"
"I forgot to tell you but today is show and tell" she panted.
"Oh do you want us to go get a toy from home for you?"
"No I want you to to be my show and tell thing" she smiled. I looked over at Katsuki.
"Call Aizawa and tell him we'll be late" I said. He nodded and I went back into the building with Jazzy and Shadow. We walked to her classroom and knocked on the door. The lady from before let us in and Jazzy brought me to her seat. The seats were tiny so Shadow and I sat on the floor. After a few minutes Katsuki came in and sat next to me. The children were still talking while the teacher got everything ready.

"Good morning class" she smiled.
"Good morning miss" the children giggled.
"So today is show and tell, who wants to go first?" She asked. Jazzy's hand shot up.
"Ok Jasmine you can go first" the lady sat back in her car while the three of us walked to the front of the class.
"Hi guys, I'm Jasmine and I brought my sister y/n and her boyfriend Kat for show and tell" Jazzy smiled "They both go UA and are going to be the best heroes ever, they've even been on tv before and they're so cool" she said proudly.
"Hii everyone, as Jazzy said I'm y/n and this is Katsuki, we are both training to be heroes do you have any questions for us?" I asked. Loads of hands went up "ok you" I pointed at one of the children.
"Why are you boyfriend girlfriend with him?" The boy asked "that's gross" he cringed.
"She's boyfriend girlfriend with me because I like her very much and she likes me back" Katsuki smiled "next question"
"What's it like going to UA?"
"It's really fun, everyone is really nice" I replied "what about you?"
"Why did you try killing yourself?" a mysterious boy said from the corner. Everyone froze. "Are you going to answer or not weirdo?" He rolled his eyes.
"Number 1 watch your mouth acting like I won't hesitate to call your mother and tell her that you're acting up in school let's see if she won't whoop your ass, and number 2 mind your business" I ranted.
"S-sorry" the boy stuttered.
"Its fine does anyone else have any questions?" I asked. We spent 20 minutes answering more questions.
"Is Jasmine allowed to have a boyfriend?" A boy asked smiling at her.
"NO" my dad said walking into the room "sorry you forgot your lunch Jazzy" he passed it to her "and to answer your question no she can't have a boyfriend until she is 67"
"Oh" the boy sulked.
"Does anyone else have questions?" Katsuki asked. There was one more question.
"This is only for Y/n" the girl started "how are you so confident?"
"I am confident because I know my worth, my ability and my potential, and obviously because I didn't listen to any of the mean people that said bad stuff about me" I smiled.
"Wow you're really nice, you're my favourite hero" she smiled
"Thank you babe" I smiled back. I glanced at the time and my eyes widened "Katsuki we've already missed half of first period" I tapped his arm.
"Aizawa is going to kill us" he held onto me.
"Right, ok so it was great speaking to you all, have a great day everyone and love you Jazzy, Simon is picking you up after school" I quickly kissed her cheek and we ran out of the class. Dad laughed then followed us.
"Byeee" Jazzy giggled.

We quickly made it to the car and sped off to school. We ran into the building with Shadow sprinting behind us.
"Sorry we're late" we busted into the class.
"Where were you?" Aizawa looked up from his papers.
"Jazzy had show and tell and she wanted us to be the thing to show but she asked really late and we couldn't say no" I ranted.
"You're lucky you brought Shadow" Aizawa sat on the ground and Shadow ran to him. We sat down while they played. There was only 5 minutes left of first period.

"Y/n aren't you supposed to be with the first years next period?" Aizawa asked.
"Oh shit I do" I quickly packed up my stuff "byeee" I ran out of the door. I stopped after taking three steps then turned back around. I walked back into the class and everyone looked at me confused "bye" I kissed Katsuki on the cheek leaving him blushing. I petted Shadow then ran out of the room.

I ran to the changing room and put on my hero costume. I put my weapons in it then put my phone in my pocket. I walked to their class. Everyone was wearing their hero costumes. The boy from earlier had a messy collar. I walked up to him and fixed it.
"There you go" I straight it out.
"T-thank you" he blushed.
"No problem babe" I smiled. Everyone then sat down "who's supposed to be teaching you today-"
"Sorry I'm late class, I was taking care of something" Simon barged into the class "what are you doing here?" He asked me.
"I'm supposed to be your assistant for this lesson" I said. A smile grew on Simon's face.
"So I can boss you around for the next hour?" He asked
"Basically" I sighed
"Finally" he pulled me into a hug.
"Um sir why are you holding y/n like that?" One of the first years asked
"This brat is my sister" Simon leaned on my head.
"Unfortunately he's telling the truth" I said.
"Oh you guys kinda look alike" another first year said. Simon and I jolted our heads to face her.
"Excuse me?" I asked
"You think I look like this beast" Simon pointed at me.
"You guys could be twins" she said
"So you're calling me old?" I asked
"N-no"
"I know don't worry" I laughed "actually if we were actually twins and swapped places it wouldn't be that bad"
"Nahhh I wouldn't want Katsuki rubbing up on me every second" Simon said.
"Yeah but I'd love to have Angel do that to me" I smiled.
"THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND" Simon shouted.
"IT WAS A JOKE" I put my hands up.
"Sure it was"
"I'm being serious"
"You're too gay to be joking"
"True" I laughed.
"Y/n you're gay?" A boy asked.
"She's (your sexuality)" Katsuki walked into the classroom "you left your lipgloss in class" he passed it to me.
"Katsuki I never bring this lipgloss anywhere with me, did you take this from my room so you could leave lessons to give it to me?" I asked
"Yes" he wrapped his arms around my waist again "lessons are boring and I missed you"
"That's cute of you but you know you can't leave lessons to see me" I hugged him.
"See he's always all over you" Simon laughed from behind the desk.
"Simon you do know they have a practical lesson today right?" I asked still holding Katsuki.
"Yeah I do" he stood up in his hero suit.
"Ok how tf did you do that?" Katsuki asked.
"Its part of his quirk" I laughed "ok now you need to go back to your lesson"
"Whyyy?"
"Because I don't want you failing the class then I have to marry an uneducated dumbass"
"Why would you marry him if he was dumb?" a girl asked.
"Because it's me obviously" Katsuki glared at her "ok bye babe" he gave me a quick kiss then left.
"Ok everyone get changed then meet us in the gym" I said and we all left the room.

Simon and I walked to the gym.
"Are you still doing the bikini shoot?" Simon asked.
"Yeah" I sighed.
"Ok but if I find out your fucking naked I'm going to kill you and the whole crew"
"Why does everyone say that" I laughed. We continued talking until the first years came out.
"So today we will be doing 1v1 battles against each other" Simon explained "or would you guys prefer to go against y/n instead?". I quickly looked at him.
"I don't think that's a good idea" I protested
"Why not are you scared?" a boy smirked
"No I just don't want to kill you" I said
"You can't do shit" he snapped at me.
"Fine but I have to get Aizawa first"
"Why?" Simon asked
"He said I should call him or Almight before I train at school" I said leaving the gym. I walked back to my class and knocked on the door.

"Hey y/n what did you need?" Aizawa asked as I walked in.
"Simon wants me to do combat training with the first years-" the whole class shot out of their seats before I could finish.
"Ok class we're going to watch this instead of the planned lesson" Aizawa stood up and walked towards the door. Shadow jumped on me and I quickly petted him then followed my class back to the gym.

We flooded inland they sat in the stands.
"Good now that Aizawa is here, who wants to fight y/n first?" Simon asked. The boy from before shot his hand up.
"Ok both of you step up" Simon said. We both walked into the ring and Simon gave us the signal.

He charged at me giving me eye contact. I felt something take me over then he stop.
"Ha I have her in a trance" he giggled "now to show her her worst nightmare" he smirked. Suddenly clips of Gerald and Destiny's abuse flashed before my eyes. I felt tears running down my face. I quickly tackled the boy to the ground. I started beating him up while he tried to hit me back. I felt arms around my waist but I continued hitting him as I still saw the flashbacks.
"Y/N STOP" I heard Aizawa say.
"RELEASE HER FROM YOUR QUIRK" Katsuki said still trying to pull me off. The boy refused so Aizawa erased it. I came back to reality and saw the boy staring at me from underneath me. He had fear in his eyes and I just got off of him. Katsuki still had his arms around my waist but it didn't feel right. It brought me back to Gerald so I quickly pushed him off if me. I ruffled my hands in my hair trying to focus. Once I was completely conscious I started walking towards the door. Aizawa quickly wrapped me in his scarf and dragged me back to him.
"Y/n what did you see?" He asked
"Gerald" I sniffed
"Oh I'm sorry just sit out for the rest of the lesson" he said and I nodded. I sat on the ground and Shadow cuddled into me and I stroked him while my classmates volunteered to train with the first years.

~time skip~

School ended and I walked out of the building with Shadow. Katsuki had went to the bathroom so said I'd wait in the car. I started up the car and turned on my playlist. I turned it on full volume. The first song that came up was leave the door open by bruno Mars. I started singing along to the lyrics.
"I ain't playin no games
Every word that I say
Is coming straight from the heart" Katsuki sang.
"So you're tryna lay in these arms" I continued
"Imma leave the door open" he smirked.
"Ok that was smooth" I laughed and he quickly kissed my cheek and put on his seat belt.
"So where's the photo shoot anyway?" Katsuki asked
"They sent the address of a house by the beach"
"Good then we can get this shit over with"
"Shut it you're the one that got me into this mess"
"I said I was sorry"
"I know but don't be jealous when you see boys drooling over the pictures" I pulled into the address.
"If they tried it I'd kill them instantly" Katsuki took off his seat belt.
"Katsuki come here" I leaned in and smirked he instantly blushed "if you think about hurting anyone over your mistakes you're dead" I caressed his cheek with my thumb "do you understand?"
"Y-yes" he smiled.
"Good" I quickly kissed him and we stepped out of the car.

We walked over to the house and knocked on the door. The door quickly swung open and a group of women pulled me into the house. Without saying a word they dragged me up the stairs and handed me a swimsuit. I didn't bother questioning it and put it on. I walked out of the room and the women smiled at me.
"You look great miss y/n" one smiled
"Thank you" I smiled. They stared at me for a few seconds "is there something wrong?"
"We're just trying to see if you need hair or makeup" another said still staring.
"Nope she looked great like that" the next said.
"Then let's take her outside" they guided me outside to where the cameras were. Katsuki was sitting on one of the chairs with Shadow by his feet. He looked up and quickly spotted me walking over to him.
"What do you think?" I asked and spun.
"Y-you look great babe" he blushed.
"Hello miss y/n" a man said from behind me. I turned around and was face to face with the famous photographer and designer James Ronson.
"Good afternoon Mr Ronson" I bowed
"Oh don't be so formal just call me James" he smiled. Katsuki scoffed from behind me and dragged me onto his lap. He quickly covered me up with his jacket.

"You don't have to worry about me liking y/n" James said "I'm gay" he winked at Katsuki.
"Oh sorry" Katsuki loosened his grip.
"No problem now let's get started with this before it gets dark" James took me over to the cameras and gave me ideas for poses. We quickly started taking pictures.

~time skip~

"These look great y/n" James smiled at the camera "come see". I walked over to him and looked at the camera.

"Wow I look great" I giggled "Katsuki come see this"
"Coming" Katsuki stood up and walked over to us "damn babe you look beautiful" he put his arm around me "in real life and in the pictures"
"Thanks" I smiled at him.
"That was a great shoot thank you so much for working with me" Simon put his hand out.
"Thank you so much for the opportunity" I shook his hand.
"No problem don't even think about giving back that swimsuit it's yours"
"Omg thank you so much" I smiled
"No worries have a great day now" James walked away. I quickly ran into the house and changed back into my uniform. I stuffed the swimsuit into my bag then went outside to meet Katsuki in the car.

We drove back to the dorms. Once we walked in a strong whiff of perfume hit us. I instantly identified it.
"WHERE IS SHE?" I started throwing my jewellery onto the ground with my bag.
"Awww finally the broken bitch is back" Destiny walked out from down the hall. The rest of my class came running after her. They all had worried looks on their faces.

"I saw that you attempted too bad you weren't successful-" she was interrupted by me tackling her into a door. She slammed her back into it and was clearly hurt. I was about to hit her when I realised something.
"Wait why is she here?" I asked still on her.
"Destiny is my cousin" Crystal said "she came to visit"
"You're lying" I looked at her in disbelief.
"I'm not what did she do to you?"
"I'll explain later just someone get her out of her" I stood up and started gathering all of my jewellery. Mina started helping me pick everything up when I was pussed into the pile. I scratched my face into one of my rings and it made a deep cut. Before she could run away I quickly grabbed her leg and threw her over me onto the ground. She hit the ground hard and winced in pain.
"Hey guys I just wanted-" Aizawa walked into the house. He stopped when he saw Destiny on the ground and me bleeding from my face "isn't that the girl from your party?"
"Yeah turns out she's Crystal cousin that came to visit" I said as I continued picking up my jewellery. I finally picked everything up and shoved it in my pocket.
"Thanks babe" I smiled at Mina
"No problem" she handed me the rings that she pick up.
"Ok so what are we going to do about the girl hurt on your floor?" Aizawa asked
"Crystal can you take her home?" I asked
"Yeah sure, but someone has to explain everything later" Crystal picked up Destiny and walked outside with her.
"Babe that cut is really bleeding" Katsuki said as drops of blood fell onto my uniform.
"Yeah I'll go change and wash everything now" I said walking down the hall.

I opened my door and emptied my pockets of my jewellery. Then I ran to my bathroom and took a shower. I cleaned off the cut and put a plaster over it. I left the bathroom to put on a comfortable outfit.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I threw myself onto my bed. I finally checked my phone and the request for tv and magazine appearances had doubled. I replied to a few of them and the companies quickly replied back. Then my mum called me.
"Hii mum" I answered
"We found them"
"Found who?"
"Jazzy's parents"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 50 22
𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ↠𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒/𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗌...
188K 5.2K 52
ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᶠᵉʳʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵁᴬ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱˢ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ³ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵒʸˢ. ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ?
114K 3.8K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** 𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬...
107K 3.6K 21
➪ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏ x ᴍɪssɪɴɢ! Pʀᴏ-ʜᴇʀᴏ! Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ➪ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ ᴛᴏ "ʙᴀᴅ ʜᴀʙɪᴛs" ➪ ɴᴏɴᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀᴛ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ ➪ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʜᴀ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʀɪᴋᴏsʜɪ ➪ sᴛᴏʀʏʟɪɴᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs...