𝓜𝓱𝓪|𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸𝓾 𝔁 𝓫𝓵...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ʰᵃˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵒ.¹ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵃ... More

Introduction
First glance
why do you care??
reunited
will you go on a date with me??
meeting the parents
Enterance exam
In it together??
First day
The mall
the attack
the aftermath
the sleepover
the meeting
moving in
beach day
preparing to sports festival
the sports festival
weapons room
we meet again
fast recovery
the appointment
"does this mean you want to break up"
the new guy
reflecting on the past
exposing the traitors
spa Sunday
taking down overhaul
its my birthdayyy
date night
Gerald's goons
the new girl
Corona hits
quarantine training
hospitalized
going home
paying them a visit
meet Crystal
she meets the parents
freeing Bakuhoe
teacher's assistant
internships
the interview
finally summer
the party
kidnapped
revenge
welcome back?
back to normal
the photoshoot
"she's my sister"
the date
day with Shindo
day at mine
the banquet
visiting Stain
welcome to hell
surviving
the beginning of the end
the remains
ring shopping
pool time
"mummy?"
negotiating
Jazzy's birthday
maturity
graduation +extra
new story!!

visiting grammy

1.4K 36 25
By stainsspermbank

It has been a few weeks since the party. I've been distancing myself from everyone else but I don't know why. I've been feeling off. I'd stay in my room for days at a time and wouldn't talk to anyone. My friends tried to help but I always shrugged it off. Since I wasn't eating they ended up telling Aizawa and my parents without me knowing.

I woke up late and scanned my dirty room. I had the motivation to clean it but I showered first. I got ready for the day and put on an outfit.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I started picking up my clothes from the floor and throwing them into my laundry basket. I picked up the full basket and walked downstairs towards the laundry room. I walked through the living room where everyone was and they all smiled at me. I gave them a weak smile and continued walking. I heard rummaging and running behind me. I opened the door to the laundry room and put my clothes in the washer. Then the door slammed behind me. I turned around and Katsuki was standing there.
"Hi" I said. He quickly pulled me into tight hug.
"Y/n I've missed you so much" he peaked all around my face "how are you feeling?" He held my hands.
"Much better now" I smiled
"Good I understand that you want time alone so I'll leave you be"
"Ok thank you"
"Can I get another hug?" He put his arms out. I hugged him and heard his inhale deeply in my hair. I lifted my head to look at him.
"Did you just sniff me?" I asked confused
"Y-yes"
"Katsuki what is actually wrong with you" I laughed
"Shut it" he laughed. I turned around and finished switching on the washing machine. It started washing and I left the basket there.

I turned and Katsuki was still standing there staring at me.
"You ok?" I asked
"Wow my wife is so beautiful" he kissed my cheeks again.
"Katsuki you're acting like you haven't seen me in months"
"Actually I haven't seen you in 1 week 4 days 15 hours and 46 minutes"
"Wow I'm dating a weirdo"
"Yes you are" he laughed
"How is everyone?" I asked and his smile faded.
"Well um Deku and half and half are falling apart, the girls are worried af, shitty hair and tape face are grieving like you're dead-"
"How are you Katsuki?"
"I um I completely gave up, like I was bad bad but seeing you has made me way better" he hugged me again. I returned the hug then dragged him back to the living room.

I sat down on the couch and everyone stared at me. I didn't say anything I just put my arms out. Everyone jumped on me hugging me tightly.
"How are you guys?"my voice cracked. They all let go teary eyed.
"Y/n we missed you so much" Midoriya sniffed.
"I'm sorry and thank you to whoever's would drop off meals by my door everyday" I rubbed my eyes. Everyone turned to face Katsuki.
"No problem" he smiled
"Come here" I put my arms out and he hugged me. Everyone else joined in and didn't let go.

As everyone was still in my embrace I started thinking. I never thought I made that much of an impact in their lives but I see that I do. I hugged them tighter thinking about how I caused them pain. We all stayed like this for a few more minutes. Then we all let go. I looked at them all and they were all dressed.
"Everyone go put on shoes and a jacket we're going somewhere" I stood up "Kirishima can you stay here?". Everyone left while Kirishima stayed behind.
"What's up n/n?" He asked
"Can you drive your car while I drive mine?"
"Yeah sure where are we going?"
"I'll send you the address but it's kinda far"
"Ok cool we can get gas on the way"
"Yeah go get ready I need to make a call" I smiled. He nodded and left the room and I called my grandma.
"Heyy Sweetie" she answered
"Hi grammy" I smiled
"What did you need baby?"
"I was wondering if me and a few friends could come over, we've all had a rough couple of days"
"Of course you guys can cone over, tell them to pack bags you guys can stay the weekend"
"Thank you so much grammy, we'll be over soon"
"Ok bye baby" she ended the call and everyone came back in the living room.

"Are you ready to go babe?" Katsuki asked
"Actually there has been a change of plan we'll be spending the weekend somewhere so go pack bags" I said
"Will it be cold there?" Mina asked
"No actually its pretty hot" I said and we went to pack our bags.

I threw some clothes into my over night bag.
"Y/n can I come in?" Katsuki knocked
"Yeah come in" I called out from my wardrobe. He walked in and headed straight for me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and dropped his head in my neck.
"Are you ok babe?" I rubbed his back.
"Yeah I'm just happy that i get to see you again"
"Ok have you packed your bag?"
"Yeah it's in the living room"
"Ok good I'm nearly done I just need to put my toiletries in mine. I quickly did so and picked up the bag to go downstairs. Katsuki snatched the bag from my hands.
"Katsuki I can carry my own bag" I picked up my charger and phone.
"I know you can but I'm not letting you do anything straining" he said
"Picking up a bag isn't straining Katsuki"
"I don't care I'm still holding it" we walked out of my room and headed downstairs.

No one was there yet so we sat on the couch and waited.
"You know, we never celebrated our one year anniversary" Katsuki said laying his head in my lap.
"Yeah cause you were fucking Crystal" I replied.
"I was wondering if you want to celebrate it when we get back"
"Yeah sure"
"Ok good I'll start planning it" he smiled then pushed his lips out. I just looked down at him.
"Katsuki what are you doing?"
"I want a kiss" he did it again
"Fine" I kissed him. I pulled away and he smiled up at me "you're so whipped" I laughed
"How could I not be, have you seen you"
"Shii I mean I'm kinda fine"
"Kinda?? bitch you're the baddest bitch on the block" Mina walked in with Kirishima
"Thanks Mimi"
"No problem" she sat down and Kirishima sat between her legs. We all talked until everyone else came downstairs.

"Ok so we're taking my car and Kirishima's car pick your car now" I said. Todoroki, Midoriya and Katsuki decided to come with me while everyone else went with Kirishima. We loaded the cars and I sent him the address. We got into the cars and drove off. Katsuki begged me to let him drive so I did. I sat with the passenger seat while Midoriya and Todoroki were in the back. Jazzy's carseat was there so the last seat was taken up.

We were driving out of the city towards the suburbs.
"Y/n where are we going?" Midoriya looked out the window.
"We're going somewhere that we'll get the love we can't give each other" I said. They looked at me confused then shrugged it off. About half way there Katsuki stopped at a gas station to refill the tank and get snacks. I got out of the car and started walking towards the gas station. I felt arms wrap around my waist and neck. I looked up and saw Midoriya and Todoroki smiling down at me.
"You didn't think we'd let you go in alone did you?" Midoriya said
"It can be dangerous for you to go alone" Todoroki added
"Fine come on" I sighed and we walked in. The boys let go off me and I roamed around picking up snacks for the long ride.
"Hey hun, mmm the things I'd do to you" an old man smirked at me. I ignored him and continued picking stuff up. "Did your parents not teach you to respect your elders or should I punish you" he continued. I walked out of the isle and he followed me "you should smile more" he said. I started speed walking away "how about we go back to my place-" he ran after me but stopped when he saw Todoroki and Midoriya standing in front of me.
"What did you just say to my wife" Katsuki said from behind him.
"Come on guys, let me have her for a few hours" the man chuckled "I'll return her safely" he smirked at me.
"Watch your mouth" I threw one of my knives at him and stopped it by his neck "say some weird shit like that again and I won't stop it"
"Tsk nice trick doll, now hurry up you're coming with me" he said. I lifted up several knives and shot them at him. They all grazed his skin and he whimpered in pain.
"That's what you get, now I won't be able to go out alone for months" I groaned and walked to the cashier to pay for my stuff.
"I was watching that from the cameras and that was so cool" the man said ringing up my stuff.
"Thanks" I smiled
"Are they your boyfriends?"
"Well-"
"Yes" Katsuki interrupted me.
"Like all three of them?"
"Actually-"
"Yep" Katsuki interrupted me again.
"Wow have fun" the man passed me the bag with all my stuff in it as I payed
"Thank you" I picked up the bag and left. I got into my car and sighed. The boys followed me in after a few seconds.
"What was that?" I asked
"What do you mean?" Katsuki asked
"You just told him that I was dating all of you"
"Yeah I know"
"Why?"
"I thought he was hitting on you and it was the best way to scare him off"
"Fine just drive" I turned away from him and put a blanket over my legs.
"Y/n-"
"Drive" I interrupted Katsuki. He sighed and then got back on the road. I handed out the snacks then slowly fell asleep leaning on the window.

"Y/n wake up we're here" Katsuki shook me awake. I opened my eyes to see my grandma's house.

Kirishima's car pulled up behind mine and we all got out together.
"Y/n who lives here-"
"MY BABY" grammy ran out of the house towards us.
"HI GRAMMY" I hugged her tightly. After a while she let go. She looked over at my friends.
"So which one of ya'll is my baby fucking?" She asked
"GRAMMY!" I shouted.
"Shush girl" she looked at the girls "or is it one of you, I know my baby's fruity"
"We wish" Jiro laughed
"Actually its me" Katsuki smiled at Grammy "I'm Katsuki Bakugou Mrs" he bowed. Grammy scanned him from up to down.
"Wow my baby has taste come here sweetie" she hugged Katsuki and he melted into it "oh my you are so tense come" she looked up at him "don't worry one of the masseuse can help you out" she smiled "so what are your names?"

They all introduced themselves and grammy gave then all hugs. They all nearly cried from the hugs and grammy noticed.
"I'll be talking to you all later" she said "ok let's go show you inside"
"Do you live here alone?" Midoriya asked while everyone picked up their bags.
"No I have live in housekeepers and my wife Jenny" she replied
"GRAMS IS HERE" I dropped bag and started running towards the door.
"SHE WENT OUT TO BUY GROCERIES" Grammy shouted and I came to a halt.
"Oh" I walked back to pick up my bag but Katsuki had already taken it "hand it over Kat" I put my hand out
"I said no straining things" he kissed my forehead and walked into the house with everyone else. I sighed then walked into the house.

Everyone looked around amazed at the interior of the house.
"Wow its beautiful in here" Mina said
"Thank you baby" Grammy smiled.
"Grammy can I sleep in the same room as always?" I asked
"Yeah sure babe" she agreed. I started walking to the room hand in hand with Katsuki.
"And where do you think you're going?" Grammy asked Katsuki.
"To y/n's room" Katsuki answered.
"Nahhh we don't do that here" Grammy said
"Oh ok" he sulked and joined the group again.
"I'm kidding go" she laughed. Katsuki grew a smile and ran after me. We walked in and Katsuki was amazed.

I took my bag away from his frozen body and started unpacking.
"How are you so calm?" He asked
"I've been staying here for years, I got used to their lifestyle"
"How are they rich anyway?"
"All of my family have been heros in different parts of the world which means huge trust funds for their kids who also become heroes and the cycle continues"
"So how much is in your trust fund?"
"Around £3.5 billion"
"HUH?!"
"£3.5 billion yeah I know its nothing"
"EXCUSE ME!"
"I'm joking, but compared to Simon's it's nothing"
"How much does he have?"
"Like £5.3 billion"
"WHAT THE FUCK!"
"It used to be £6 billion but he splurged on the house with Angel even though they halved it"
"You guys are loaded loaded"
"Yeah but we all love charity and we normally don't even use the trust fund money"
"What do you mean?"
"We prefer to work for our money, like how Simon got a job at UA instead of living off his money"
"That's so crazy"
"Yeah but it's just a thing we do it's not that deep"
"NOT THAT DEEP, my kids will be millionaires by just being born"
"Or adopted"
"Yeah exactly that's a big deal"
"I guess but I wouldn't want someone to marry me for my money"
"Don't worry, I would never" he wrapped me in a hug "I fell for you that day I bumped into you"
"Yeah, I fell for you that night you walked me home after the park"
"Oh yeah, you never told me what upset you that day"
"That's a story for another day" I pulled out of the hug and headed for the door.
"Where are you going?" He asked "we have to unpack"
"What do you think I've been doing this whole time" I pointed to the empty bags.
"Oh, well that was fast" he followed me out of the room.

We walked back downstairs and was met by Grammy and a kind looking lady.
"GRAMS!" I screeched and ran towards her.
"Hi baby" she hugged me. "Wow you look amazing" she smiled. Then she noticed Katsuki behind me "who's the boy?"
"This is my boyfriend Katsuki" I held his arm bringing him closer. Grams scanned him from head to toe.
"Take off your jacket and give me a 360" she commanded and he did as she said "ok you seem alright, come here" she hugged him tightly. When she let go she quickly latched onto his shirt "you hurt her you die" she flashed one of her knives at him through her sleeve.
"Y-yes maam" he stuttered and she let go.
"Now Jenny leave the poor boy alone" Grammy said
"He should just know" Grams said.

They both turned to look at me in sync. They stared at me for a while.
"Um yes?" I asked.
"Y/n have you been eating?" Grammy asked with narrow eyes. I quickly looked at Katsuki. He was waiting for my answer. I looked back at my grandmothers and made a run for the door. Katsuki quickly grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.
"Katsuki let me go you don't know what you're causing" I struggled
"If they're anything like my grandmas they'll fix your eating habits"
"Nooo let me down" I continued struggling but he brought me back to my grandmothers. They both were glaring at me.
"Y/n if you ever do some dumb shit like that I'm gonna beat your ass" Grams said.
"I-"
"You better shut up and get in that damn kitchen" grammy snapped at me. I groaned and stomped into the kitchen.

Katsuki followed us to the kitchen and was taken back by the dazzling interior.

Grams turned to see Katsuki scanning the room with an open mouth.
"Close that damn mouth boy" she swatted his arm.
"Sorry" he straightened up. I watched then and let out a little chuckle.
"I know you aren't laughing little miss runner" Grammy said "now what do you want to eat?"
"Grammy I'm not hungry" I said
"I asked what do you want to eat?" She growled at me.
"Anything you have" I rushed. Katsuki sat next to me.
"Please just try and eat" he rubbed my back.
"I'll try" I replied.
"Actually both of you go for now and come back when I call you in an hour" Grams said. We both nodded and left the kitchen.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked holding his hand.
"I could think of a few things" Katsuki smirked.
"Katsuki-"
"If you think about fucking in my house I'll cut it off" Grams appeared behind us.
"Grams he was joking don't worry" I pushed Katsuki down to hall.
"Mhmm" she looked us up and down then laughed and went back into the kitchen.

We continued walking down one of the random halls until I heard laughter. I knocked on the door and Kirishima opened it.
"Hey guys" he said letting us in. Everyone was already inside his room.
"N/n this place is amazing" Mina giggled.
"Yeah and your grandma is a total babe" Sero said.
"Huh?!" I asked "you guys don't think my grandma is fine af do you?". Everyone went silent and avoided eye contact. I turned to see Katsuki looking up at the ceiling "she's literally a lesbian"
"Yayyy" Momo high fived Jiro and they both started laughing.
"You guys should see her other grandma she's a whole baddie" Katsuki walked deeper into the room.
"Katsuki!" I shouted
"It's the truth though" he flopped down on the bed.
"You guys are weirdos" I sat next to the girls.

There was a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door.
"GREG" I shouted then jumped on him.
"Hey n/n" he smiled holding me up by my thighs. He walked into the room.
"Its so nice to see you again how are you?" I asked with my arms still wrapped around his neck.
"I'm great who are these guys?"
"They are Mina, Jiro Momo, Midoriya, Todoroki, Sero, Kirishima and my boyfriend Katsuki" I said.
"Oh" he put me down clearly bothered
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing don't worry about it, hey guys I'm Greg" he smiled. They all greeted him except Katsuki. Greg sat down next to Katsuki while I sat back with the girls.
"Just remember I'm her first so I'll always be better than you" Greg whispered to Katsuki. Katsuki scoffed making me quickly turn around.
"Greg can I talk to you outside?" I stood up.
"Yeah sure n/n" we both left the room.

I closed the door behind us.
"What's up n/n?" He asked
"I heard what you said in there" I said nonchalantly.
"What do you mean?"
"You know exactly what I mean and i just wanted to say something to you"
"What?"
"This relationship has taken a lot of turns for the worse and I've killed people to save it willingly"
"Huh?"
"I won't hesitate to add you to my list of names"
"I-I-"
"Well that's it" I giggled with a smile on my face. I opened the door but it didn't move.
"Can you guys move away from the door now?" I laughed. I heard the shuffling of everyone moving then I opened the door. I walked in laughing with a shaken up Greg behind me.
"That was hot babe" Katsuki sat bethind me and whispered in my ear "how about we go back to our room and you can help me something"
"What do you need help with?" I smirked. He looked down and I followed his gave. He had a hard one.
"I'm tired, it was a really long drive, I'm going to take a nap" I got up.
"Same" Katsuki pulled down his hoodie.
"You guys are going to fuck now right?" Jiro asked
"Bingo" I laughed pointing at her as he left the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.4K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 3-) 𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚...
100K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
91.6K 3.5K 40
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 �...
114K 3.7K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧...