𝓜𝓱𝓪|𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸𝓾 𝔁 𝓫𝓵...

stainsspermbank द्वारा

ʸ/ⁿ ʰᵃˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵒ.¹ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵃ... अधिक

Introduction
First glance
why do you care??
reunited
will you go on a date with me??
meeting the parents
Enterance exam
In it together??
First day
The mall
the attack
the aftermath
the sleepover
the meeting
moving in
beach day
preparing to sports festival
the sports festival
weapons room
we meet again
fast recovery
the appointment
"does this mean you want to break up"
the new guy
reflecting on the past
exposing the traitors
spa Sunday
taking down overhaul
its my birthdayyy
date night
Gerald's goons
the new girl
Corona hits
quarantine training
hospitalized
going home
paying them a visit
meet Crystal
she meets the parents
freeing Bakuhoe
teacher's assistant
internships
finally summer
the party
visiting grammy
kidnapped
revenge
welcome back?
back to normal
the photoshoot
"she's my sister"
the date
day with Shindo
day at mine
the banquet
visiting Stain
welcome to hell
surviving
the beginning of the end
the remains
ring shopping
pool time
"mummy?"
negotiating
Jazzy's birthday
maturity
graduation +extra
new story!!

the interview

1.5K 41 41
stainsspermbank द्वारा

I woke up with the sun beaming into my eyes. I looked down and saw Jasmine cuddled into me. I had my arms around her pulling her close. I felt Katsuki's arms on me. I turned around and he was sleeping behind me. It was 10am and I had the interview at 2 so I had time. I tried to get up but Jasmine woke up.
"Hii y/n" she smiled
"Hii Jazzy, do you want to help me with breakfast?" I asked, she nodded and we walked downstairs.
"What are we making?" Jasmine looked up at me
"How about waffles?" I picked her up and set her on the table
"Yayyy waffles" she giggled. Her smile warmed my heart. I already fell in love with her and I know everyone else has too. I really hope my parents officially adopt her.

We started on the waffles. Laughs and giggles filled the room as we messed around. Katsuki stood by the door smiling at us but we didn't realise. We soon finished with the waffles and washed some fruit to go with it.

"Do want to call everyone down?" I asked she nodded. She carefully jumped off the island and ran out of the kitchen after hugging Katsuki. He walked into the kitchen.
"You've really fallen in love haven't you?" He asked
"Yeah she's so perfect" I smiled
"Do you think you're parents will adopt her?"
"Yeah they love her too"
"Good" he planted kisses all over my face.
"Ewww gross" Jasmine said with the class behind her.
"Oh shush" I laughed and everyone sat down and started eating.

Once everyone was done eating Shadow came running down the stairs. Jasmine played with him for a few minutes then I took her to my room to get ready for the day while Katsuki fed Shadow. She had a bath then put on one of the outfits I bought her. My mum put her hair into two puffs the day before but they were messy now. I quickly did them again and took her back downstairs. Midoriya and Todoroki were sitting in the living room and Jasmine smiled when she saw them. She ran to them and started talking to them. I smiled then went back upstairs to get ready. I showered then sat at my vanity to do my hair.

Katsuki busted into the room with Jasmine in his arms.
"Y/n help she fell down the stairs and I think she broke her leg" Katsuki cried. I quickly ran over and grabbed Jasmine
"Jazzy baby tell me what hurts" I said completely terrified. She looked at me and started giggling
"Jazzy, you were meant to act hurt" Katsuki whined
"I'm sorry, y/n looked funny" she giggled. I looked at both of them laughing at me. I put Jasmine down.
"Out" I pointed at the door.
"Whyyy" Jasmine whined
"Now" I said. They both slumped over and looked at me with puppy eyes "fine, stay but stay over there"
"Yayyy" Jasmine ran over to my bed and jumped on it. Katsuki sat next to her and they played games on his phone while I finished getting ready. I put on light make up then went to the bathroom and put on my hero costume.

I walked out and they both stared at me.
"You look pretty y/n" Jazzy smiled
"Thank you" I said putting on my shoes.
"Waitt can I pick your shoes?" Jazzy asked
"Yeah of course" I showed her my collection and she pointed at her favourites. "Those ones" she smiled

"Wow you have nice taste" I put them on. I checked the time and it was 12pm. "Ok let's take you home" I said. Jasmine frowned "what's wrong Jazzy?"
"I don't want to go back to living on the streets" she sulked.
"No babe that's not your home, your home is at my house with my parents" I smiled
"Yayy I love it there" she smiled and held my hand.
"Katsuki are you coming?" I asked
"Yeah I'm driving" he put on his shoes and picked up Jazzy's bag. We then left the house. I sat with Jazzy at the back while Katsuki drove to my house.

We got there and Jazzy held both our hands as we walked to the door. We knocked and dad opened the door.
"Hey Jazzy" he smiled and tickled her.
"Hii Mr. Smith" she giggled.
"You can call me dad" he picked her up and put her on his shoulder walking into the house. She agreed and continued smiling. "You guys ok?" Dad asked Katsuki and I.
"Yeah we're fine" Katsuki said
"Are you ready for the interview?" He smiled
"Yeah" I smiled.
"Is that y/n?" Mum said walking in from the spa room. She had a robe and face mask on. "Hi baby" she hugged me and kissed my cheek making sure not to get anything on me "hii sweetie" she tickled Jazzy.
"Hii Mrs Smith" Jazzy giggled
"Oh baby you can call me mum" mum smiled and Jazzy hugged her. Everyone sat down and spoke until it was 1:15.

"I'm going to get going now" I got up and straightened my hero costume. Everyone hugged me and wished me luck except Katsuki. I left the house and got into my car. Katsuki got in after me. I looked at him confused
"You didn't think I'd let you go alone did you?" He laughed. We got on the road listening to our favourite songs.

It took 30 minutes to get to the building. We walked in hand in hand and went up to the receptionist.
"Hello how can I help you?" She said looking down
"I'm supposed to be-" I started. Her head jolted up and the sound of my voice.
"OMG YOU'RE Y/N SMITH" she squealed
"Yeah nice to meet you... Louise" I read her name tag.
"It's so amazing meeting you how can I help you?" She smiled
"I'm supposed to be getting interviewed, the news anchor told me to be here at 2"
"Yes, yes you'll be live at 2:45"
"Ok thank you where should we wait?"
"Oh the the elevator to floor 57 and wait in the third room to your left"
"Thank you so much" I smiled "have a great day" we walked into the elevator and Katsuki was staring at me.

"What?" I asked
"You look good" he smirked
"Thank you Bakubabe"
"Do you want to find a bathroom?" He pulled me closer so there was no room between us. He looked down at me smirking.
"No I'm not letting you fuck up my hair" I moved away from him
"Fine" he sulked
"You're such a baby" I laughed. He started laughing at my laugh then the elevator stop and opened. We followed the directions and walked into a room that had a huge tv, couch and gaming area. We sat down and browsed thorough the game selection.

We were still looking when a large man busted in.
"OMG SHE'S REALLY HERE" he shouted then ran to me. He got on one knee in front of me "will you marry me?" He took my hand in his and held up a ring.
"Um no" I took my hand back looking at him confused. I looked over at Katsuki and he was fuming "sorry I have a boyfriend" I added. Katsuki put his arm around me.
"Oh yeah I forgot, my bad" the men stood up "I'm Jared" he put out his hand and I shook it.
"Nice to meet you Jared" I smiled.
"Tsk" Katsuki continued scrolling through the games.
"I was sent to take you to hair and makeup actually" he said
Will she be coming back after?" Katsuki asked
"No" Jared replied
"Ok then let's go" Katsuki stood up and took my hand. Jared took us to the room and the group of stylists took me away from Katsuki and sat me in a chair. One of the men stood in front of me examining my face.

"Have you already been to stylist today?" He asked
"No" I replied
"So you just look like that naturally?"
"No I'm wearing mascara and lipgloss"
"You must be lying"
"Nope" I picked up a makeup wipe from the table, rubbed it on my face then showed the blank wipe to the man. He gasped
"You are so beautiful" he said
"Thank you so much" I smiled.

He left and a lady came to me.
"Can I touch your hair?" She asked
"Yeah sure" I responded. She lightly touched the tips avoiding to ruin it. "I can't ruin this look so you're done miss"
"Thank you" I stood up and walked back to Katsuki. He examined my face.
"Did they even do anything?" He asked
"No" I slumped next to him on the couch
"Oh well you're perfect already" he kissed my cheek and we went onto our phones. 40 minutes went by and Christy (the news anchor) approached us.
"Hiii y/n how are you?" She smiled
"I'm great, thank you, how are you?" I stood up and bowed
"Oh no you don't have to be all formal with me" she hugged me. "So are you ready to go on in a few minutes?"
"Yeah I think I am"
"Great let's get going"she said. Katsuki stood up and we all walked onto the news set. She showed me where to sit while Katsuki sat behind the camera.
"We're on in 5, 4, 3, 2-" the cameraman said.
"Hello Japan, thank you for tuning for our special" Christy said "today I am joined with upcoming hero y/n Smith"
"Thank you for having me" I smiled
"Thank you for agreeing, now we are here to ask you some questions about your hero training and your personal life are you ready?"
"Yeah"
"Ok so the fans have given in questions they want to know, the first one is, when did you know you wanted to be a hero?"
"Well when I was younger I was bullied and tried like nothing and that caused me to want to be a hero to help people who feel the way I did"
"Aww that's so nice, the next question is, is it true that you put away the league of villains?"
"Yes but my friends and teachers were also involved"
"Ok next question do you have a hero name?"
"Yes it's the bladed hero: Nightfall"
"That's a great name and the main question that people were asking is did you and Bakugou break up and if so are you talking to anyone new?"
"Oh um yeah me and Bakugou broke up but we're back together now"
"Great you guys are so cute"
"Yeah he came with me today"
"Yes he did would you want to come out and join us"

Katsuki walked into the frame and sat down next to me. I smiled at him and he quickly blushed.
"Awww don't they look cute together, on with the questions, where do you two plan to be in the next 5 years?"
"I plan to be the no.1 hero to make this one mad" I laughed and held Katsuki's hand.
"Tsk as if, well I plan on being no.1 and married to this one" he squeezed my hand lightly.
"Well I wish you both the best, next question, do you plan on having kids?"
"Yes" Katsuki and I said at the same time then started laughing.
"I'm sure you guys will have beautiful children, is it true that you killed your ex y/n?"
"No, I put him in jail where he deserved to be" I responded slightly irritated.
"What did he do?"
"Let's move on" Katsuki butted in.
"Ok who's your best friend?"
"Definitely Jazzy" I smiled
"Who's Jazzy?"
"She's my little sister"
"You have a sister?"
"Yes she was living on the streets but a few days ago my family took her in"
"Wow you guys are so nice, who's your favourite hero and why?"
"Fatgum or Miriko because they are both so cool and fun"
"Great choice, who's your celebrity crush?"
"Please don't say it" Katsuki rubbed his temples
"Stain" I said proudly. Everyone in the room looked at me disgusted "waitt hear me out"
"Go on"
"Forget the part that he's a villain then think of him like actually think of him isn't he fine af?"
"I mean"
"Exactly"
"Fine I get you, do you have any pets?"
"Yeah we have a son called Shadow" I pulled out my phone and showed it to her.
"Awww he's so cute"
"I know right"
"So how did you guys meet?"
"Do you want to explain or should I?" Katsuki asked
"Go ahead"
"Ok so we met early summer last year,  she was walking home and I was out with a few friends and I bumped into her so I would get to talk to her, but when I did I got nervous was really rude and she gave the same energy, from there I knew she'd be mine forever" Katsuki explained with a smile on his face. I smiled during his whole exploration. He looked down at me and blushed. We both looked away giggling.
"That is the cutest thing I've ever heard" Christy wiped fake tears "what's it like going to UA?"
"Its really fun, everyone is really welcoming and nice"
"Except Ururaka I'm assuming" Christy said
"Yeah" I said
"Well she actually sent in a voice recording for us to play"
"Oh then let's listen to it"
"Um I don't think we should" Christy rubbed the back of her neck.
"No please let's listen to it"
"Oh ok then please be advised that there are several degrading words in this so move your kids" Christy advised then the recording started playing.

"Hey ugly nigger I see you've been doing big things lately after putting me in this hell house. I just wanted to say I hope you get hit by a train and Heyyy Katsuki. I miss you and I hope we can fuck again the next time you visit me byee" the recording ended.

I stayed completely silent. I looked at Katsuki, then Christy then the camera. Everyone in the room stared at me waiting for a reaction. I started putting up my hair then I stood up. I started stretching.
"Hey hey hey you know I wouldn't do shit like that" Katsuki pulled me onto his lap.
"I know you've barely left my side for weeks" I said "um I have to go take care of something thank you so much for having me" I smiled
"Again thank you for accepting and it was amazing having you"
"Have a great day everyone" I waved at the camera then the cameraman gave us the sign that it stopped recording. I instantly stood up making my way to the exit. Katsuki ran behind me.
"Y/N WAIT UP" he shouted. I got into my car and he quickly got in and pulled me into a hug. I pushed him off me then got onto the road and drive to the dorms. My phone was blowing up with calls from everyone. I walked into the living room and everyone was sitting around trying to reach me.
"I'm right here" I laughed.
"Y/N YOU DID SO GOOD" Jazzy ran to me and picked her up and spun her
"Thank you baby" I smiled
"And you called me your sister" she smiled
"Yeah of course you are my sister" I hugged her again
"N/n you did great out there" Midoriya said as my whole class hugged me
"Thank you guys" I smiled
"That's my baby" dad tightly hugged me. Everyone continued congratulating me then sat down again.

I sat next to Aizawa.
"Sooo what prison did Ururaka and Kaminari get sent to?" I asked
"No" he said bluntly
"Aizawa you have to tell me"
"No"
"Whyyy"
"Because you are you and she is her"
"Fine then I'll just find out myself"
"How do you plan on doing that?"
"I can just check her files"
"And how would you have access to those"
"I'm a teacher's assistant"
"Fuck" Aizawa mumbled as I vanished. I appeared in Nezu's office. I walked over to the files and started rummaging through them. I quickly found them and scanned Ururaka's one.
"Hmm Sergeant George's detention centre for teens" I smiled then took a picture of the address. I teleported back to the living room "I have something to take care off I'll be back soon" I teleported out the of the house before anyone could say anything. I walked to the address and went into the building. It was very dull and bland inside.
"Hi how can I help you?" The receptionist said clearly tired of the job. She made eye contact with me then quickly straightened up "omg y/n what are you doing here?"
"I'm here to visit someone can I go through?" I said. The lady let me in and gave me directions to the cells. I heard shouting from a distance and quickly followed the noise.

I saw loads of teenagers lined up in orange jumpsuits with a large buff man screaming at them. I opened the door and it made a large screeched gaining everyone's attention. I scanned the crowd and made eye contact with Ururaka. She looked at me with pure fear in her eyes.
"Hello Sergeant George I'm y/n nice to meet you" I bowed
"Nice to meet you y/n I've seen you in action and you're amazing" he put out his hand
"Thank you sir" I shook his hand with a smile
"So what brings you here?"
"Her" I pointed at Ururaka
"Is this about what happened on the news?"
"Yes"
"Should I call someone?"
"Can you call Eraser?"
"Yes I will do that now" he left the room and everyone stared at me.

"Hi I'm y/n nice to meet you all" I smiled "what are your names-"
"What do you want?" Ururaka interrupted me.
"Can you shut the fuck up?" I snapped at her "anyways what are your names?" They all said their names and I instantly clicked with them. We all sat down in a circle and was talking. Ururaka walked in front of me.
"Whar are you doing here?" She kicked my leg. I instantly tackled her and started punching her. Everyone made a circle around us watching everything. She tried to fight back but she was too weak. I started bashing her face into the ground when Aizawa ran into the room. He pulled me off Ururaka as the Sergeant grabbed Ururaka. I wiggled out of Aizawa's hold and jumped onto Ururaka again. She was bleeding now and I got off of her.
"Try shit like that again see what happens" I spat on her then turned around to face everyone else "it was amazing meeting you all have a great day" I smiled then walked out of the room. Aizawa followed me out of the building. He looked down as me disappointed
"Don't look at me like that you knew I was going to do it" I said.
"I know" we walked over to his car and got in. He handed me a first aid box then started driving. I cleaned off the blood and put on plasters and bandages.

We soon got back to the dorms. I slumped inside as Aizawa walked behind me.
"How bad are you hurt?" Mum asked
"Just my fist is grazed" I showed her the bandages "but it's fine I can deal with it"
"Y/n?" Jazzy called me.
"Yes Jazzy" I ran towards her voice. It sounded like was from my room but it wasn't. I quickly ran into the weapons room and she was staring at my collection of daggers. "Jazzy, what are you doing in here?" I picked her up
"The door was open so I came in, I thought you came in here" she said but she continued staring at the daggers.
"Which one do you like?" I asked
"The one" she pointed at it

"Its really pretty" she smiled "you used them to hurt bad guys right?"
"Yeah I do" I sat down and she sat on my lap.
"I want to learn how to do it and be just like you" she smiled. My heart skipped a beat.
"Aww I love you so much Jazzy" I hugged her tightly "when you're older I'll teach you Ok?"
"Ok big sis"
"That was the most adorable thing I've ever seen" mum said walking in with dad. The sat next to us.
"Jazzy we have something to ask you" dad said
"Yes dad"
"Can we adopt you?" Mum asked. Jasmine looked at her confused
"Adopt means stay with us forever" I whispered to her. Her face lit up
"YAY I WOULD LOVE THAT" she jumped up and down.
"Great now let's go get stuff for your bedroom" dad put her on his shoulders and they ran out of the room giggling. Mum stayed behind and stared at me.
"Yes mum?"
"Is everything ok?"
"I think so"
"What do you mean?"
"Like I feel fine but I don't feel anything at the same time"
"Y/n are you trying to say you're numb?"
"Yes"
"And you know that's not ok right?"
"Yes"
"Good do you want to talk about it right now?"
"Not really I'd prefer to spend time with Jazzy"
"Ok that's fine but we will talk about it later"
"Ok mum" we left the weapons room and headed downstairs
"Are you not going to change y/n?" Aizawa asked
"Oh yeah be right back" I ran back to my room. I quickly changed out of my hero costume and threw on a random outfit.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I ran back downstairs.
"Ok let's go" I said. Dad, mum, Jazzy and I got into the car and drove to the mall.

I held Jazzy's hand as we walked into the toy shops. She quickly ran towards the monster high dolls
"Yep she has taste" I said trailing behind her. She was stuck trying to decide which one she wanted
"How about we buy all of them" I smiled
"Thank you" she hugged me.
"No problem" I picked up the dolls and put them into the basket. Jazzy held onto my hand again as she walked around the store looking for anything good.
"OMG LOOK ITS Y/N" a girl shouted pointed at me. A large group of people ran towards me and I quickly drop the basket and picked up Jasmine. The large group swarmed us. I was signing autographs when I looked over at Jasmine. She looked really uncomfortable and overwhelmed.
"Um can we have some space?" I asked and everyone quickly backed up. "Are you Ok Jazzy?" I whispered
"Yes thank you" she smiled. I continued signing autographs and taking pictures with people. Everyone loved talking to Jazzy as well. Mum and dad walked in and saw everyone talking to us.
"Everything alright girls?" Mum took Jazzy from my arms.
"Yes mum" she smiled
"Great" dad said. They continued looking around while I finished up talking to everyone. They all thanked me and left. I let out a large exhale then went to find my family.

They were looking at more toys when a large man stood behind me. I turned around and jumped back as he towered over me.
"How can I help you sir?" I asked
"Can I get your number?" He said in a deep thunderous voice. He looked visibly uncomfortable. I scanned the area and there was a group of boys watching us laughing
"Are they your friends?"
"Yeah"
"Did you want to come over here?"
"Nope"
"Wait are you gay?" I asked. His eyes widened.
"H-how did you know?"
"I can just tell but are you out yet?"
"No"
"Ok well you can still have my number" I took his phone and put my number in it "text me if you ever need help with coming out or anything at all" I smiled
"T-thank you"
"Its fine but don't go back over and say that i want to fuck you or something I have a boyfriend"
"What should I say?"
"Say that I just want to be friends cause I'm in a relationship"
"Ok thank you again" he waved and walked back to his friends. They all jumped around cheering congratulating him when he was with them again.

"Wtf was that?" Katsuki said from behind me. I turned around and saw he was fuming.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean why did you give that guy your number?"
"Oh that was because-"
"ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?"he shouted. I paused and stared at him in the eyes.
"We've been over this so many times, we don't argue like fucking children in public or in private" I stared a hole in his face "if you suspect me of doing something you come to me and ask me about it it's not that hard" I turned around and started walking away but Katsuki grabbed my hand and spun me around "what!" I snapped at him
"Why did you give the guy your number?"all of the anger left his voice
"Because his friends made him"
"Ok so?"
"He's gay you dumbass" I hit Katsuki's shoulder
"So he's not out yet?"
"Nah he's not"
"Oh"
"You feel really stupid now right?"
"I'm sorry n/n"
"Ok" I walked back to my family. They had just finished buying all the toys. Jazzy was holding onto my dad's hand skipping from excitement
"Where are we going now?" I asked
"Jazzy, your mum and I are going food shopping for the house" dad replied "can you guys go buy stuff for Jazzy's room?"
"Sure" I smiled and started walking towards the hardware store. Katsuki behind me.
"N/n I'm sorry" he pleaded
"I know" I continued walking. He slowly held my hand. I looked up at him and he was blushing "Katsuki we have been together for over a year now, how do you still blush when we hold hands" I laughed holding his hand tighter.
"I don't even know" he chuckled
"Its fine though its adorable" I smiled.
He turned an darker shade of red as we walked into the store. We browsed around picking up loads of things we'd think would look good. After an hour of shopping we paid for everything then put it Katsuki's car.

We then drove back to my house. No one was there yet but luckily I had a key. We brought everything inside and took it upstairs one by one after building it. Fortunately the walls were already a pastel pink. We arranged the room until everyone got home.

Katsuki and I helped put the groceries away then showed everyone the room.

"What do you think Jazzy?" I asked
"I LOVE IT" she jumped onto me smiling "Thank you n/n and Kat"
"No problem Jazzy" Katsuki then gave her a hug.
"And that's not all" I said dramatically
"What else is there?" Mum asked.
"Follow me" we walked to the room directly next to Jazzy's bedroom. I opened the door and Jazzy ran in.

"WOW" she looked around at everything.
"Thank you y/n" mum rubbed my back.
"No problem she deserves it" I smiled at Jazzy and she started playing with the toys.

A/n: hii sorry about the late update I was really tired yesterday but I'll try to get an extra one out today byee💕

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

116K 3.2K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...
160K 5.8K 14
❝ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑒𝑡?❞ ❝𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑*𝑚𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑢.❞ ...
38K 1.4K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 3-) 𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚...
188K 5.2K 52
ʸ/ⁿ ᴸ/ⁿ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʳᵃⁿˢᶠᵉʳʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵁᴬ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱˢ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ ⁱⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ³ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵒʸˢ. ʷʰᵃᵗ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ˢʰᵉ ᶠⁱⁿᵈˢ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ'ʳᵉ ᵗᵒᵍᵉᵗʰᵉʳ?