๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โ†บ e...

Autorstwa iamriceu

โ ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช โž 2021 | ยฉ สœแด€แดŠษชแดแด‡ ษชsแด€สแด€แดแด€... Wiฤ™cej

ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด
1 | Red Face
2 | Suspicion
3 | Revealed
4 | Small Problem
5 | Kidnapped
6 | Shot
7 | Hitch and Marlo
8 | Chained Up
9 | Unknown Memories
10 | Debate
11 | Huge Titan
12 | Sorry
14 | The True Ruler Of The Walls
14 | Queen?!
15 | Coronation
16 | Walk You Home
17 | Kiss
18 | My Queen
19 | Dumb Bitch
20 | Meat Party
21 | Breakfast
22 | Wall Maria
23 | Big Brain Armin
24 | Monkey Trouble
25 | Thunder Spears
26 | The Colossal Titan
27 | Give Up On Your Dreams And Die
28 | The Plan
29 | Distraction
30 | The Queen's Decision
31 | The Other Side Of The Wall
32 | The Other Side Of The Sea
33 | Kruger
34 | Letters
35 | Small Ice Cream Date
36 | Declaration of War
37 | Usurper Eren Yeager
38 | Devils of Paradis
39 | Teal Eyes
0.1 | Weird Dream
40 | Gunshot
41 | Historia Visits Y/N
42 | Ships
43 | Insomnia
44 | Fight
45 | I Love You
46 | Break Free
47 | Let Go
48 | Dedicate Your Hearts
49 | Cheer Up
51 | My Rose
52 | Sweetheart
53 | Choose Wisely
54 | Frieda's Story
55 | Hallucigenia
56 | The Huge Skeleton Titan
57 | Paths
58 | Smile
59 | Pie
60 | It Was Never Meant To Be
61 | Traitors Of Eldia
62 | Free
63 | Flying Titan
64 | Explosion
65 | Without You
66 | My Love
า“ษชษดแด€สŸ แด€แดœแด›สœแดส€'s ษดแดแด›แด‡
แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข
Explanations
whyyyyy
editing ?

50 | Table Talk

2.7K 112 106
Autorstwa iamriceu

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Your Pov

The past hour had been a rollercoaster. Why are innocent people getting dragged by my mistakes? Now look what happened to Falco. He accidentally drank Zeke's Spinal Fluid.

I felt tears streaming down my eyes. This was all my fault... I was too selfish... Is it really too much to ask for a normal life? A life without Titans or even the Walls?

"Y/N... Please stop crying. It's not your fault."

But it is, Armin.

"Why did you protect me?" Gabi asked

"Because I don't have a reason." Mikasa answered

"But I took advantage of Miss Y/N's kindness so me and Falco could escape. I even shot her and yet she helped us escape. Falco didn't do anything. Kill me, not him." Gabi frowned

"We won't kill you." Armin simply answered

"But you want to, don't you?" Gabi said

"I don't want to kill you. Kill this, kill that... It's all you think about. Just like someone I know" 

As Armin was saying that, I heard the door open. I looked at the direction of the door and saw him. Eren Yeager.

I had to rub my eyes multiple times. Was that really Eren?! 

He told us to sit down with our hands on the table. And so, we did. His right hand had blood dripping down on it. If we managed to make him pissed, he could transform any minute. He still had his ring on as well. That made me feel a bit happy knowing he still loves me.

"We're going ahead." 

Wait, Floch?! Then... They really did help Eren escape.

"Okay" Eren answered him

"That voice... Floch must've come." Armin mumbled

"Yeah. I wanted... to talk with you guys. We don't need to fight to solve Eldia's problems" 

But didn't he manipulate my memory so we could destroy Liberio?  

He continued, "Don't worry about Hange and your friends. We're moving them somewhere else, that's all." 

Well, that's good, At least I know that the others are all right. 

"Eren, we're the ones who wanted to talk to you. Why did you decide to attack Marley on your own? Why did you really alter Y/N's memories? Did Zeke and Yelena really convince you to join them?" Armin questioned

"I am free. No matter what I do or how I do it, I'm acting of my own free will."

"But you didn't answer Armin's question about my memories though..." I whispered

He seemed to ignore me though.

"Even what you did after you met Yelena? That's your own free will?"

"Yeah." 

Mikasa spoke up and said, "No You're being manipulated. You'd never get innocents or children involved, even those from an enemy nation. And you care about us more than anything else! Am I wrong? Back when you saved me in that cabin in the mountains, when you wrapped this scarf around me, that was your kindness--" 

"I said keep your hands on the table." 

I looked at Eren. His eyes looked way different from years ago. The happiness died down inside of him. 

"I hid myself in Liberio and spoke with Zeke. Brother to brother. I learned a lot then. Zeke know more than Marley does."

"Armin. You're still going to see Annie, aren't you? Do you choose to do that or is it Bertholdt?"

What the hell?!

"Huh?! What do you mean?!" Armin exclaimed

"If memories play a major role in forming who a person is, that means part of you became Bertholdt. A part of an enemy soldier that feels love for another enemy soldier is influencing your judgement. You, an adviser to Eldia, Holder of one of the Ten Titans. You weren't soft like this before. You never backed the enemy. Your judgement always led us to an answer. But now, all you say is 'Let's talk'... You're absolutely useless"

What the fuck Eren?! That's literally you're bestfriend. All I could do was look at him in shock. Was using three titans affecting his mental health?

"Armin, Bertholdt has gotten into your brain. You're the one who's being controlled by the enemy." Eren said, bluntly.

"Eren! What are you trying to do?" Mikasa asked

He answered, "I'm saying that there's nothing further removed further from freedom than ignorance." He continued, "I learned about the Ackermans there, too. The reason you're strong, Mikasa. For all their efforts, Marley's scholars barely know a thing about the titans... But they did discover there was an accidental byproduct of Eldia's experiments with the subjects of Ymir over the centuries... A bloodline that could partly manifest the strenght of a Titan while in human form. The Ackerman Clan. The Ackerman Clan was designed to protect Eldia's king. Traces of that instinct still remain. So when Ackermans sense the presence of a certain host, traits that are inherent in their blood will activate."

This needs to stop. I can't really do anything. I'm too scared to say something. 

"In other words, you only cling to me... Because of your instincts as an Ackerman"

"Eren! Stop!" I yelled out

However, he didn't seem to listen to what I said.

He still continued, "In that moment, when you were facing death, you obeyed my order. To fight. All of those conditions were met to awaken the instincts hidden in your Ackerman Blood. Not only did this heighten your physical abilities to an extreme, You gained the battle experiences of all the past Ackermans by way of a path. All because your blood mistakenly though I was the host you had to protect."

"That can't be..." Mikasa muttered

"It can't? Why not?" Eren said

"It was not... a mistake... It's because it was you! Because of you, Eren... I was able to become strong. It was all because of you..."

"According to research, once an Ackerman awakens, they often suffer from sudden headaches. They say this happens out of the true self trying to resist being forced to protect the host... Sounds familiar?"

Stop...

"What I'm saying is that the Real Mikasa... Disappeared in that Mountain Cabin, at nine years old. Leaving only you behind, ever faithful to your Ackerman instincts."

"No... I..."

"Eren, stop it."

Why is he doing this?! 

"A clan created to follow orders at the cost of losing their true selves. In other words, Slaves."

"Stop it Eren!" Armin yelled.

"Do you know what I hate the most in this world? Anyone who isn't free. They're no better than livestock."

Please tell me this is a dream. Please... I hate this

"Eren!!"

"Just looking at her made me so angry. Now I finally understand why. I couldn't stand to look at a slave who always followed orders without question. Ever since I was a kid... Mikasa... I've always hated you"

I looked at Mikasa and tears were forming in her eyes. "Eren... Stop. Just stop..."

"Eren!! How dare you?!"

Armin suddenly stood up and tried to punch Eren in the face. But Mikasa slammed him on the table.

This needs to stop but I just can't.

"See? All you've ever done in your life was dictated by your Ackerman blood. It's all you are"

After he said that, Eren got punched hard in the face by Armin.

"Mister Yeager!" Two scouts suddenly entered the room.

"It's fine"

He went in front of Armin and said, "So... Armin. We've never fought before, have we?"

I watched as the two men fight. Armin was laying down on the ground, injured. I felt like I was paralyzed. I couldn't move from my spot.

"Take them away."

"Yes sir!"

Eren then walked over to me and grabbed my wrist harshly.

"Eren... Let... go" I struggled getting wrist from his hand. 

He kept dragging me towards the stables.

"Eren! What will happen to Armin, Mikasa and Gabi?! Eren! Listen to me for fucks sak--"

"Do you want to get locked up as well?" He asked bluntly

"No... I'm sorry..."

He got up my horse and he helped me sit up behind him. 

"Hold on tight if you don't want to die" 

I did what he said and wrapped my hands around him. 

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

I'm crying.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

34.2K 1.4K 31
๐”๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ฆ ๐”ต โ„œ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ . . . . . ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ซ ๐”ž๐”ฒ โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ•ฏ . . . . . เญจโŽฏ "๐”‡๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ฉ๐”ถ ๐”–๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ" โŽฏเญง . . . . . โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ•ฏ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐š...
613K 18.8K 48
โ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š...
352K 14.1K 29
๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฎ ๐˜… ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ/๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ -๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ 3/10/21
6.9K 315 23
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต... ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ'๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...