𝓜𝓱𝓪|𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸𝓾 𝔁 𝓫𝓵...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ʰᵃˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵒ.¹ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵃ... More

Introduction
First glance
why do you care??
reunited
will you go on a date with me??
meeting the parents
Enterance exam
In it together??
First day
The mall
the attack
the aftermath
the sleepover
the meeting
moving in
beach day
preparing to sports festival
the sports festival
weapons room
we meet again
fast recovery
the appointment
"does this mean you want to break up"
the new guy
reflecting on the past
exposing the traitors
spa Sunday
taking down overhaul
its my birthdayyy
date night
Gerald's goons
the new girl
Corona hits
quarantine training
hospitalized
going home
paying them a visit
meet Crystal
she meets the parents
teacher's assistant
internships
the interview
finally summer
the party
visiting grammy
kidnapped
revenge
welcome back?
back to normal
the photoshoot
"she's my sister"
the date
day with Shindo
day at mine
the banquet
visiting Stain
welcome to hell
surviving
the beginning of the end
the remains
ring shopping
pool time
"mummy?"
negotiating
Jazzy's birthday
maturity
graduation +extra
new story!!

freeing Bakuhoe

1.6K 42 65
By stainsspermbank

I woke up with arms wrapped around my waist. I looked up and saw Bakugou smiling down at me.
"You weird ass bitch" I laughed
"Oh shush you do it too" he smiled and gave a kiss on the forehead
"Ewww you kissed her with those" I ran to my bathroom.
"Damn so you're not going to kiss me when I'm free" he leaned on the door frame.
"Not until you get at least 3 facials"
"Woww n/n that's how you feel-" he stopped and fell. I already knew what has happened so I left him. He eventually stood up "ew why are you here?"
"Its my house and my bathroom" I continued wiping my forehead. Katsuki stayed there staring at me. I turned to face him "I love you too" i smiled. His eyes widened then he left.

Bakugou's POV

"I love you too" y/n smiled. How did she know that was what I was thinking? Tsk nevermind that I have to go back to Crystal. I left the room and walked to Crystal's room. She was sitting on the bed glaring at me.
"Where were you?" She asked
"Making fun of y/n" I picked up my towel to shower.
"Ok good" she smiled and I walked into the bathroom "I'll join you in a minute" she called out
"Don't, I'm not comfortable with that" I said
"But why Bakubabe?" She rubbed her hands on my torso. Memories flashed in my head of y/n doing the same. I smiled thinking about y/n. "See you like it"
"No I don't I'm not ready sorry" I pushed her off me.
"Hmph fine" she stormed out of the bathroom.

I locked the door and took a shower. I previously put my uniform in the closet if the bathroom so I don't have to change in front of Crystal. I put it on then walked back into the room.
"I'm going downstairs to get breakfast" I said
"Ok I'll be there in a few" Crystal kissed me then went into the bathroom.

I walked down to the kitchen and saw Alien, the hag and y/n laughing together.
"Ew you look so ugly today" I said pointing at y/n
"You look like your mum ran you over with a lawnmower as a baby stfu" she snapped back. Then they continued talking. 'Damn she never misses' I thought grabbing a piece of toast. Crystal came down soon after and glared at y/n then kissed me.

Y/n's pov

Crystal glared at me then start making out with Bakugou. I concealed my anger but I couldn't look away.
"Y/n your fork" Mina said. I looked down and I had completely folded it.
"Damn you're really strong" Mitsuki said
"Yeah" I laughed "we should leave for school now, we don't want to be late" I got up.
"Ew why are you wearing trousers" Crystal asked.
"Because I want to now mind your fucking business troll" I said and Mina and I left for school.

"I really hate that bitch" I said starting the car
"Same but today is Tuesday so we have training with Almight and Aizawa" Mina said
"Oh yeahhh I'm ready to beat that bitch up" we got on the road blasting music.

We quickly got to school. I parked the car and we walked through the walls to class.
"Y/N WAIT UP" a boy called out from behind us.
"Mina go in I'll be quick" I said to Mina. "Hi how can I help you?" I smiled at the boy
"I-I was wondering if I could get your number"
"Yeah sure give me your phone" I said and he handed it over. I put my number in it "there you go, call me if you need anything" I gave the phone back.
"S-sure thing" he walked away blushing. I walked back into the class.
"Heyyy guys" I smiled sitting next to Todoroki
"Hiii Y/n" Todoroki said. Bakugou and Crystal barged through the door.
"Hey yall" Crystal waved but everyone ignored her. Aizawa soon walked into the room with Almight.

"Good morning class, I know what you are all thinking, wHeN aRe TrAiNiNg I wAnT tO sEe Y/n BeAt Up CrYsTaL" he mocked
"THAT DAY IS TODAY" Almight announced. "We will be joined by recovery girl just in case of any serious injuries, Y/n don't kill her"
"No promises" I winked at her then left the room to change into our hero costumes.

We quickly put them on then went to the training facility. I was the first one there so I went to talk to the teachers.
"Hello n/n" recovery girl smiled
"Hii grams" I gave her a hug.
"Now I must say be careful and don't hurt the girl" she said then she leaned in "do your worst I'll heal her after" she whispered
"I will" I laughed. We continued talking until the whole class arrived.

"We will be training all day today to make up for lost time" Aizawa said and the whole class groaned
"That means you get to show off your costumes at lunch" I said and everyone grew a smile. I glanced over at Bakugou and we made eye contact. I looked him up and down and smiled. He blushed then looked away.
"Ok so everyone get into pairs to fight each other" Almight said
"Except for y/n and Crystal of course" Shinso said walking in.
"SHINSO" I ran to him and gave him a hug
"Hey n/n" he blushed.
"Why aren't you in class Shinso?" Aizawa asked
"I wanted to see this fight, so I'll just sit in the stands and wait for it" he walked over to the stairs.
"Fine" Aizawa scoffed.

I turned back to the class and looked at the pairings.
"You guys paired up in a way one person has a clear advantage" I said "how about pair up with someone you never have before" I suggested and everyone shuffled up again. "Great" I smiled.
"Ok so everyone sit down in the stands the first match will be Tokoyami vs Tsu" Aizawa called out.

Everyone moved to the stands and I sat next to Shinso. The match started and we were both watching it. I felt him put his hand on my thigh. I looked up at him blushing. I picked up his hands and held it. We continued watching the match.

Bakugou's POV

We all sat in the stands. Crystal and I sat at the back so we could see everything. I looked over at y/n and she was holding hands with that purple haired extra. Jealousy grew inside of me. The match ended and the bird guy won.
"Ok next is Bakugou vs Todoroki" Almight said. I walked down to the ring with half and half waiting for me.
"Good luck cutie" y/n waved at him. My jealous only grew. I looked back at him and he was a blushing mess.
"I'm going to kill you half and half" I growled.

The match started and I charged at him. He dodged most of my attacks but I quickly got a hold of him. I started punching the shit out of him until I saw blood. I felt someone pull me off of him and I turned to see y/n.

Y/n's pov

Bakugou was on top of Todo punching him. I looked away from the gruesome scene. I glanced back and I saw red. I instantly teleported into the ring and pulled Bakugou off of Todo.
"Todo are you Ok?" I asked him.
"Yeah it's just a bloody nose I'm fine" he replied. He walked out of the ring to recovery girl. I turned around to see a fuming Bakugou.
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I slapped him across the face with every word. The loud slaps echoed across the huge room.
"HEY STOP HITTING MY BOYFRIEND OR ELSE-" Crystal yelled from the stands.
"OR ELSE WHAT BITCH SPEAK YOUR MIND" I shouted back. I teleported in front of her and dragged her to the ring.
"Ok so the next match is y/n vs Crystal" Aizawa said.
"BEAT HER ASS BABY" Mina yelled from the crowd and I laughed.

I let go of her and walked about 6 feet away from her. I sat criss-cross across from her while she stood up. Almight gave us the sign to begin. Crystal charged at me but I teleported behind her. I grabbed her by the arm and flung her over my shoulder onto the ground. Her back made contact with the floor and she winced in pain. She got up and charged at me again. I dodged her attack and punched her flat in the nose breaking it.
"Omg you broke my nose" she held her now bleeding nose.
"I'm about to break a whole lot more than that" I tackled her to the ground and started fucking her up. I hit her continuously in the face then paused. I looked over at Katsuki and he shook his head indicating that he wasn't free yet. I got up from over her and started tying up my hair. I started stretching waiting for her to get up.
"Y/n remember don't kill her" Almight said
"Sure" I kept my focus on Crystal. She ran at me ready to punch me but as soon as she got close to high kicked her in the chest pushing her back. She came back with another attack. I dodged and started sending quick but strong jabs across her body. They were the same speed that beat Simon's quirk so she couldn't even see them she just felt the impact hitting her. She stumbled back to catch her breath. She pulled out something that I couldn't see. She started running towards me and I let her. She aimed a knive at my chest.
"DIE BITCH" she shouted. I quickly bent into a bridge and kicked it out of her hand.
"Did you really just try and stab me in the chest?" I looked at her and she looked away. "Since you want to play with knives let's play" I summoned a few knives and sent them at her. She tried to run away but they stabbed her in non lethal areas. She fell to the ground in pain. I walk over to her and started stamping on again. I back up and used my knives to get her to stand up. I did a spinning backwards kick which made contact with her face and she fell to the ground passed out.
"ok I'm done" I smiled.

Bakugou ran to me.
"Are you free?" I asked as he approached me. He pulled me into a long kiss.
"Y/n I'm so sorry" he hugged me tightly. "Will you be my girlfriend?"
"I'll think about it" I let go off him
"Y/N!" everyone shouted
"Damn it was a joke" I laughed "yes I'll be your girlfriend". Bakugou kissed me again while recovery girl hesitantly healed Crystal. She sat up and looked at Bakugou and I kissing.
"Katsuki what are you-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PSYCHO ASS BITCH" he shouted at her "LEAVE ME TF ALONE" he picked me up and walked back to the stands. He sat down in the secluded part of the stalls and put me on his lap.
"Y/n I'm seriously so sorry for everything I've put you through" he started
"Its fine, I know it wasn't your fault" I replied
"No it is I shouldn't have stayed working with her after I found out that she liked me"
"Yeah you shouldn't have"
"What can I do to repay you?"
"I'll think about it but it'll be big"
"Anything for you" he kissed my forehead while I layed my head on his chest. We watched the rest of the matches until it was time for lunch.

We walked to the canteen. Once I walked in I crowded by another group of boys.
"Hey y/n" they said
"Hii guys" I smiled and they all blushed.
"Would you like to have lunch with us-"
"HELL NO GET AWAY FROM MY WIFE EXTRAS" Bakugou shouted.
"You broke up with her" they glared at him.
"I'm sorry boys we are back together" I said "but I'd love to sit with you-"
"Y/N-"
"YOU WERE FUCKING THAT BITCH FOR WEEKS AND I HAD TO WATCH STFU AND SIT DOWN" I shouted at Bakugou. He quickly sat with the rest of our friends.

The boys and I got food then sat down at table.
"So what class are you guys in?" I asked. They all said different classes and years. "Cool" we continued talking about loads of stuff. They all seemed to respect the fact that I was in a relationship.
"So y/n who will you be interning with?" One of them asked.
"I got loads of requests from the sports festival but I'll probably pick either Fatgum or Miriko" I replied "they are my favourite heroes"
"Great choice" they said and we spoke about different heroes for the rest of lunch. The bell ring and we put our leftovers in the bin
"Bye guys" I waved as I walked to the training facility alone.

I opened the door and everyone was already there. I sat down next to Katsuki and he scoffed and looked away from me. I already knew why he'd be salty.
"Don't fucking turn away from me like that again" I said grabbing his chin so he faced me.
"O-or what" he said.
"I'll have to punish you Bakubitch" I patted his cheek then turned back to the teachers. Everyone was staring at us.
"Not gonna lie I'd be a bottom for her" Sero said. Everyone laughed then turned their attention on the teachers. Bakugou was still staring at me blushing.
"You Ok Bakugou?" I asked
"I'm fine" he snapped out of it "why are you calling me Bakugou?"
"Because that's your name"
"Yeah but still you call me Katsuki"
"I will when I feel comfortable with you again"
"Ok I understand" he frowned.

"So for the rest of the day we will be putting our top students against each other" Aizawa said "class 1b will be joining us". They all walked in.
"Heyyy guys" I waved
"Hii y/n" they smiled.
"Ok so please sit down in the stands" Almight said and they did.
"So I know y/n is the top of the class but I'm not letting her fight-"
"WHYYY" I interrupted Aizawa
"YOU KNOW WHY" he shouted back.
"Fine" I sunk in my chair.
"Aw the little 1a princess is angwy" Monoma said in my face. I grabbed him by his shirt and brought him close to my face.
"Say one more fucking thing and I'll slice off your head and keep it in my collection" I grew out one nail and caressed it across his lip. Then I let him go and he ran away "Anyways continue Aizawa"
"As I was saying y/n will not be participating but instead she will be teaching the class" he said
"HUH I NEVER AGREED TO THIS"
"I'm tired, Almight has a meeting and recovery girl is busy you are the last option" Aizawa said then zipped up his sleeping bag and fell asleep.

The class all turned their attention to me.
"Um ok then let's get started" I got up and walk down to the ground floor where everyone can see me. "So as we all know quirks are very important but they will not be everything when being a hero you must have great combat skills and the ability to read a situation, today we'll be focusing on combat skills by fighting without quirks, you'll be put into pairs to fight, I may stop the match mid way but its just to give you tips, does everyone understand?"
"Y/n are you single?" Monoma asked
"Actually-"
"NO SHE'S NOT SO SHUT UP EXTRA" Katsuki shouted
"That's your answer but that's not relevant right now, does everyone understand the plan?". Everyone nodded. "Great now let's start with Kirishima vs Tetsutetsu"

They both walked down to the ring and started combat fighting. Kirishima quickly restrained Tetsutetsu the way I taught him
"Brooo how'd you do that?" Tetsutetsu asked as Kirishima helped him up.
"Bro it was all n/n" Kirishima smiled
"N/n you have to teach me a few moves" Tetsutetsu said
"Sure" I smiled "ok next match Kendo vs Shoji, both your quirks are more combat based so you guys are next"

~time skip~

I did this for the rest of the lesson with the two classes and I could see a clear difference in their combat skills.
"You guys did absolutely amazing today-"
"Y/n since Aizawa is asleep I want to fight you" Monoma interrupted.
"NO" Aizawa suddenly awoke from his nap.
"Damn I deadass can't do shit with you" I whined and he shot me a glare "anyways as I was saying, you guys did great today I can see a huge improvement from when we last did something like this"
"Thanks n/n" everyone smiled
"No problem and if anyone wants to continue to practicing combat you can always ask me and I'll help you out, I specialize in combat and I know the best gyms in the city" I said "as a reward I'm cooking since we're all moving back to the dorms class 1b, you are welcome to join us for dinner"

They all accepted my offer and we all changed back to our uniforms.
"Y/n you are a great teacher" Mina said
"Thanks babe" I smiled. We all finished and the bell rang. Aizawa dismissed us and we all left the school
"By the way dinner is at 7" I called put and everyone nodded.

Mina and I walked out to the car. We put our bags in the back.
"Can we quickly go to the store i need to pick up a few groceries" I asked getting in.
"Yeah sure babe" she replied. We left and drove to the grocery store. I got everything I needed and we roamed the shop looking at other stuff. We soon finished and walked to the buy everything.
"OMG YOU'RE Y/N AND MINA FROM UA" the girl screeched.
"Heyyy yeah that's us" we smiled
"Can I get a picture with you?"
"Yeah of course babe" we posed for a few pictures with her and she was extremely excited.
"It was amazing meeting you guys, you're so nice omds" the girl smiled
"Thank you so much" we said. We paid for everything and I gave the girl a large tip then we left to go back to the dorms.

~time skip~

We made it back to the dorms and everyone helped unload the car.
"I'm going to take a quick shower then I'll start cooking" I said going to my room. I opened the door and Katsuki was sitting on my bed. Crystal was standing front of him pleaded.
"Katsuki please come back to me" she begged
"WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND BY LEAVE ME ALONE-" he was interrupted by me socking her in the face. She fell onto the ground knocked out
"Go to sleep" I laughed "damn that was slick af"
"Y/n fr that was beautiful" Bakugou wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks bro" I said letting go of him. He stood there staring at me confused "what" I asked
"Who tf is bro?"
"You"
"Y/n don't play with me like that" he said.
"Fine now help me get her out of here" we picked her out the layed her on the couch.

"Y/n what did you do?" Todoroki asked
"I just punched her in the face" I replied "honestly she's weak af how is passing out after one hit"
"N/n being hit by you hurts more than being hit by a truck" Kirishima said
"Suuure it does" I said in denial. I went back to my room and took a shower then changed.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I went back downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. I looked around for an apron but I couldn't find one.
"Looking for this" Mineta smirked holding my apron in his hand. He stuffed it down his trousers "you'll have to get it back yourself if you want it"
"Ew wtf" I walked past him "SATO WHERE ARE YOU?" I shouted.
"IN MIDORIYA'S ROOM" he shouted back. I ran to Midoriya's room and everyone was in there playing games.
"What did you need y/n?" Sato asked
"Can I borrow your apron Mineta stole mine?" I asked
"Sure its hanging in my room" Sato replied
"Thank you so much" I skipped to his room and got it.

I went back to the kitchen and started on dinner. I turned on my playlist and danced to the music.

~time skip~

I finished making the food and set it on the table. Then there was a knock on the door.
"SOMEONE GET IT I'M BUSY" I shouted and I heard my class come downstairs. I put the apron in the washing machine and walked out of the kitchen.
"Heyyy guys" I smiled. Everyone from class 1b came even Monoma. There was another knock on the door and I opened it. Aizawa, Almight and Shinso stood there smiling at me.
"We heard you were cooking" Aizawa said
"Yeah I did" I said
"Great we invited ourselves" Almight said and they all walked in.
"Ok the more the merrier the food is ready everyone" I said and everyone followed me to the kitchen.

"Y/n did you cook all of this?" Aizawa asked amazed.
"Yeah so you guys can just start eating" I said. Everyone sat down and started devouring the food. I took a bit and ate it then took my meds. Aizawa shot me a glare and I ate more.

The two classes soon finished all of tha food.
"Wow y/n you can cook" Kendo smiled
"Thanks babe" I said.
"We'll do the dishes" Sero said as he, Kirishima, Katsuki, Midoriya and Todoroki picked up everyone's plates.  The rest of us went back to the living room. We were all talking and having fun until it got late.
"Its getting late so everyone should start going home" Aizawa said. Everyone said their goodbyes and all of my class dispersed to go to bed.

I walked to my room and changed into my pyjamas. There was a knock on the door and I opened it. Katsuki, Todoroki and Midoriya were standing outside of my door.
"Do you want to cuddle?" I asked and they all nodded frantically. I let them in and we all fell asleep cuddling.

A/n: hiii I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter and I was thinking do you guys want a face reveal?? If you do I would love to byee💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.1K 20
***17 + or viewer discretion please*** (Book 5-) 𝐈𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤. 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚...
5.6K 143 13
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤.𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮, 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐭.. ...
110K 3.7K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧...
1.6K 47 22
𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ↠𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒/𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗌...