𝓜𝓱𝓪|𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸𝓾 𝔁 𝓫𝓵...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ʰᵃˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵒ.¹ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵃ... More

Introduction
First glance
why do you care??
reunited
will you go on a date with me??
meeting the parents
Enterance exam
In it together??
First day
The mall
the attack
the aftermath
the sleepover
the meeting
moving in
beach day
preparing to sports festival
the sports festival
weapons room
we meet again
fast recovery
the appointment
"does this mean you want to break up"
the new guy
reflecting on the past
exposing the traitors
spa Sunday
taking down overhaul
its my birthdayyy
date night
Gerald's goons
Corona hits
quarantine training
hospitalized
going home
paying them a visit
meet Crystal
she meets the parents
freeing Bakuhoe
teacher's assistant
internships
the interview
finally summer
the party
visiting grammy
kidnapped
revenge
welcome back?
back to normal
the photoshoot
"she's my sister"
the date
day with Shindo
day at mine
the banquet
visiting Stain
welcome to hell
surviving
the beginning of the end
the remains
ring shopping
pool time
"mummy?"
negotiating
Jazzy's birthday
maturity
graduation +extra
new story!!

the new girl

1.7K 42 54
By stainsspermbank

Simon's POV

Bakugou stood up and threw y/n over his shoulder.
"Bye guys we'll be back later this week when she can walk" Bakugou said walking out. The closed the door behind him. The room was silent for a few more minutes.
"T-they're fucking" dad stuttered. Dad, Almight, Aizawa and I shot up and ran to catch up with them. The other boys then followed behind us. We ran out to the parking lot and saw Bakugou throw y/n into the back seat.

I quickly ran to the window. They were making out. I swung open the door and dragged Bakugou off of her.
"Heyyyy-"
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Dad shouted from behind me.
"Nothing" y/n answered.
"Tsk" Bakugou scoffed and y/n hit his arm.
"You're both going home in different cars and you won't be sleeping in the same room alone until you're married" dad said.
"It's funny that you think that'll stop them" Sero laughed. Everyone turned to look at him and he instantly stopped laughing.
"NO SLEEPING IN THE SAME ROOM AT ALL" Dad shouted. Y/n groaned then got out of the car. "Y/n don't even-". She vanished before he could finish.

Dabi's pov

Bakugou carried y/n out of the room and the room remained silent. Her dad, brother and the heroes shot up and ran out.
"They didn't know they were fucking?" Shiggy laughed
"It was so bait" I laughed.

Y/n's pov

I appeared back in my room and got my shower stuff and went to take a shower. After a long shower scrubbing blood off of my body and out of my hair I got out and changed.

I wasn't bothered to do my hair again so I just put it into cornrows and put hair oils in it. Then I put on my bonnet and walked back downstairs.

I was met by my dad and brother staring at me infuriated.
"Y/n we have to talk" dad said
"Ok about what?" I sat down.
"Wait for Bakugou to come down" Simon said
"KATSUKI BAKUGOU GET DOWN HERE NOW" Dad shouted. Katsuki came running down the stairs. He then sat down next to me and put his arm around me. "YOU BETTER MOVE YOUR ARM BOY" dad shouted and Katsuki quickly moved it.
"Ok ok so what do you want to talk about?" I asked.
"Are you guys having sex?" Simon asked. Katsuki instantly turned red.
"Um why?" I asked.
"ANSWER THE QUESTION Y/N" Dad shouted.
"Yes...." I said. Dad and Simon went silent.
"Y-you're lying" Simon stuttered.
"She's not" Katsuki said.
"Ok but if you get pregnant you're dead" dad said standing up.
"Take these" Simon threw 2 boxes at us. One was a box of the pill and the other was condoms.
"Um thank you" I asked confused. Simon and dad then left the house and headed home leaving me and Katsuki looking at each other confused.
"How am I still alive?" Katsuki asked.
"Rightt" I said.
"So.... what you tryna do?" Katsuki smirked leaning in. I put my hand out to stop his face.
"The moment was over 30 minutes ago" I laughed standing up to go back to my room.
"Y/nnnn" Katsuki whined
"Get a grip" I shouted getting in to elevator. Katsuki came running towards me so stopped the elevator. He got in and we both made our way to mine.

We changed into our pyjamas and got into bed. We were just cuddling and talking for about 15 minutes.
"BAKUGOU GET OUT" Aizawa said busting into my room with Almight.
"Why?" He asked startled.
"Y/n's dad asked me and Almight to make sure you guys don't sleep together so OUT" he said. Katsuki got up and walked out if the room after kissing my forehead. It was just me and Almight.
"I'm sorry y/n" Almight said.
"Don't worry I'll call him now" I said reaching for my phone. Almight left and I called my dad. He answered quickly.
"Hello y/n is everything ok?" He asked.
"Tell them to stop" I shouted.
"What do you mean honey?"
"You told Aizawa and Almight to watch us, and they just busted into my room to drag Katsuki out"
"Ok good they're doing their job"
"DAD!"
"What??"
"That's my boyfriend"
"Yeah your boyfriend that you're having sex with"
"And??"
"That's not ok"
"Then just say that don't go telling heroes to watch me"
"Too late now"
"Wowww fine I'm coming over now"
"Oh why?"
"To tell mum everything"
"WAIT-"
"ToO lAtE nOw, I'm already out of bed I'll be over in like a few minutes" I ended the call then put on a jacket and slides. I picked up my keys and phone. I headed downstairs.

I wanted into the living room and met Katsuki, Almight and Aizawa talking. They stopped the conversation when they heard my coming.
"Oh hey y/n where are you going?" Almight said.
"I'm going over to my parent's house" I said.
"Like that??" Aizawa asked pointing at my pyjamas. I looked down at me and I was wearing a cropped top with short shorts.
"I don't really care" I shrugged
"Well I do so go change" Katsuki said.
"Fine" I groaned and went back to my room. I quickly changed.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

"Better?" I rolled my eyes then walked past them. I walked out to my car and drove to my house.

I pulled up to the driveway and parked. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. My dad ran to open the door.
"Y/n wait-"
"Too late" I interrupted "MUM" I shouted. My mum came running from the cinema room.
"MY BABY" she smiled tackling me in a hug. I winced in pain and she gasped. "What happened?" She asked.
"Oh nothing" I rubbed the back of my neck.
"Y/n what happened?" She asked sternly. I then explained everyone that had happened including the Katsuki thing. My mum slow turned her head to face my dad. She shot daggers at him.
"HEY ITS NOT MY FAULT" he said to defend himself.
"Yes it is you told them to watch her" mum replied. She continued glaring at him but was calm. "You better call them and tell them to stop"
"And what if I don't?" Dad said trying to stand his ground. Mum stood up and cracked her neck she then started walking towards my dad. "Then you'll be sleeping in the backyard until you do" she said in his face.
"FINE I'M SORRY" he said defeated. He then call Almight and told them to stop. I watched him smiling.
"Ok baby so how have you been?" My mum said cuddling me. We then spoke for about an hour.
"Its getting late so I have to go" I said.
"Fine but we have to do something with Shadow on the weekend"
"Of course" I said walking out. I drove back to the dorms.

I unlocked the dorm and walked into the living room. Katsuki, Almight and Aizawa were still sitting there.
"So... we will be going to sleep now" I said taking Katsuki's hand. "I cleaned the spare rooms so you can sleep in them"
"No thank you y/n its-"
"You'll get to see Shadow in the morning" I interrupted Aizawa and they both quickly agreed.
"Now I'm going to go see my baby" I smiled.

I walked to Todoroki's dorm and knocked on the door. Nobody responded so I went to Midoriya's dorm. I knocked on the door again.
"come in" Midoriya called out. I walked in and saw Todoroki and Midoriya cuddling with Shadow in between them. They were watching Almight cartoons.
"Hey y/n" Todoroki said.
"Hii Todo and hey cutie" I smiled. Shadow started getting excited when he saw me. I got on the bed and he ran to me.
"Heyyy baby" I played with Shadow giggling. The 2 boys watched me blushing. I looked up and smiled at them. "What happened?"
"N-nothing you're just really pretty y/n" Midoriya stuttered.
"Awww thanks babes" I smiled.
"That reminds me so what are your sexualities?" I asked.
"We're both bi" Todo replied.
"Ok good to know thank you for telling me" I smiled.
"I thought you were gay" Katsuki said walking in.
"Nope they're bi" I smiled
"Cool I respect it" Katsuki said sitting next to the boys in front of me.
"Damn you guys are fine af" I smiled. They looked shocked and I mentally slapped myself in the face. "Waitt I didn't-"
"Y/n are you flustered?" Katsuki smirked.
"Yeah are you n/n?" Midoriya smiled.
"We could help you out with that if you want" Todoroki finished. I just sat there wide eyed. If I wasn't black I'd be so red. The room suddenly got really hot.
"U-um its really hot in here don't you think" I said fanning myself.
"Its about to get hotter in here" Katsuki pulled me and the boys surrounded me. I looked at the boys and they were all smiling down at me.
"Um I um" I was completely speechless. The boys all started laughing and I sat there confused.
"Don't fucking do that to me" I rolled my eyes and slumped down with my arms crossed.
"Wow y/n you actually wanted to fuck us" Katsuki laughed.
"Boy stfu have you seen you guys" I got up "I'm going back to my room, and I'm taking Shadow with me, come  on baby" I picked up Shadow and headed for the door. Todoroki quickly iced the door. There was ice blocking the lock and Shadow was falling asleep. I put him down in the bed in Midoriya's room and turned around to see all the boys smirking at me.
"Don't look at me like that again I'm fucking you" I said bluntly. The boys were shocked at my sudden confidence. "Todo melt the ice" I said.
"No don't half and half" Katsuki said.
"Katsuki you don't want to play this game with me, Todo melt the ice" I said sternly
"You look really hot when you're pissed" Midoriya said. He quickly slapped his hand over his mouth in regret.
"Thank you cutie, Todoroki melt the ice now" I said.
"Sorry n/n no can do" Todo shrugged.
"Find then all of you move over" I pushed them off the bed then got into bed. Katsuki layed down over me while Midoriya and Todoroki layed next to me.
"Y/n do we have consent to touch you?" Todoroki asked. I looked down at Katsuki and he smiled.
"Yes you do" I said. Midoriya got out of the bed and turned off the light. He came back and layed back next to me. We all quickly fell asleep. Katsuki had his arms wrapped around my waist while Midoriya and Todoroki had their hands on my chest.

~time skip~

I woke up with the boys on me.
"Hey guys wake up" I shook them but they all groaned and cuddling closer into me. "Wake up now or no more Shadow" they all shot up.
"Wait you can't take away my son" Katsuki said.
"I can and I will" i said. I tried getting up but the boys were still cuddling me. "Guyssss" I whined.
"Y/n 5 more minutes" Midoriya got comfortable on me again.
"Fine" I said and they all fell asleep again.

5 minutes pass and I try and wake them up again.
"Wake uppp" I said shaking them.
"Y/nnn 5 more minutes" Todoroki whined.
"Nope I have to go and make breakfast, get ready then get Shadow ready I'll let you guys sleep for now and I'll call you when food is done" I said. I slipped out of their grasp and opened the door. The ice had melted now so it was easy to open.

I walked downstairs and started on breakfast. I heard people coming and I turned and saw Todoroki, Midoriya and Katsuki at the door way.
"Good morning guys" I smiled "what happened I said you guys can sleep till I'm done"
"We tried but we couldn't get comfortable without you" Midoriya said. He walked over to me and wrapped me in a hug. Then Katsuki and Todoroki did the same.
"Heyyy how am I supposed to make breakfast" I said.
"Don't cook today, just come go back to sleep with us" Katsuki groaned.
"No can do" I wiggled out of hold then continued cooking. They all stayed in the same place and watched me cook.

~time skip~

"BREAKFAST IS READY" I shouted and everyone in my class came running down. Aizawa and Almight came down and saw the 3 boys still staring at me.
"Cuties go sit down and eat" I said walking to them. They ignored me again and pulled me into another hug.
"Nope, go sit down and eat" I said struggling my way out. They all sighed then sat down. I handed out the smoothie bowls that were decorated by the person's preferences.
"Oooo this looks great thanks babe" Mina said with a smile.
"No problem" I smiled "I'm going to go get ready now"
"Are you not going to have breakfast?" Aizawa asked
"I will, this is my breakfast" I got a bowl of pineapple from the fridge and  walked out eating it.

I went back to Midoriya's dorm and found Shadow awake.
"Good morning baby" I scratched his belly. Then I picked him up and took him to the kitchen. I poured him his food and left him to eat, I put the empty bowl in the dish washer and went to get ready. I went back to my dorm and showered and got ready for school. I installed a new wig quickly and styled it.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

Then I put on one of the customized shoes I got for my birthday from Mina.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I was done so I went back downstairs. Everyone had gone to get ready so I just had to get Shadow ready for the day. I got him a matching leash to my shoes then I played with him until it was time to leave.

~time skip~

I was walking through the hallway with Shadow. The 3 3rd years from before approached me. But they were wearing their own clothes. I quickly picked up Shadow and gave him to one of my friends from class from the support course. I got ready to fight and they just watched me.
"Wait wait wait we're not here to fight" one of them said.
"Oh ok then-" I put my hands down.
"WHY ARE YOU EXTRAS TALKING TO MY GIRLFRIEND" Katsuki shouted as him, Todoroki and Midoriya stood in front of me.
"Its fine guys they just wanted to talk" I said.
"No they don't" Midoriya said "how can they just want to talk when you look like that do you not see the lust in their eyes"
"Cutie it's fine just let them talk" I said walking in front of the boys again.
"W-we came to say we're sorry, we've been expelled" another one said.
"Y/N WHAT DID THEY DO?" Katsuki shouted.
"We um tried to um have our way with her" the last one said before I could answer. The 3 boys filled with rage. The looked at me then at the boys.
"WAIT WAIT WAIT DON'T DO ANYTHING" I said "they just apologised so its fine".
"No it's not y/n" Todoroki said and his left side lit up.
"If any of you attack them I'm never cuddling you again" I said. Their eyes widen.
"Fineee" Katsuki said. He threw me over his shoulder again.
"What was this for?" I asked.
"We have to keep an eye on you now so nothing like this happens again" Midoriya said and we walked back to the classroom. Shadow was playing with Aizawa at the front. Everyone looked at us when the door opened.
"Y/n are you ok why is Bakugou carrying you?" Aizawa asked.
"I'm fine they just wanted to 'protect' me" I said.
"From what?"
"From those boys from yesterday" I said
"IT HAPPENED YESTERDAY" Katsuki shouted.
"Yes now shush" I said. We all spoke while Aizawa played with Shadow. There was a knock on the door and a familiar girl walked in.
"Hii everyone I'm a new student, I just moved here" she smiled "my name's Ariana" she winked at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.7K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧...
116K 3.2K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...
436K 23K 44
𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚝𝚑 (𝚗.) 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚘;...
101K 2.7K 16
"𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙠.." [𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜] 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡