UMSHADO

By VanRahdBooks

A story about a woman who finds herself in a situation she never expected and it changes her whole life forev... More

CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
Continual of Chapter 39.
CHAPTER 40
Continual Of Chapter 40
CHAPTER 41
Continual Of Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Continual of Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
Continual Of Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
Continual Of Chapter 45
CHAPTER 46
Continual Of Chapter 46
CHAPTER 47
Continual Of Chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
Continual of Chapter 48
CHAPTER 49
Continual of Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
Author's Note.
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 64

2K 152 11
By VanRahdBooks

MBUSO

#NotEdited

I keep looking at my wife and she’s a little fidgety. She hasn’t left the kids since they were born and now she keeps checking her phone a thousand times like lesego will call her at any minute and tell her something is wrong with the twins. They are all staying at our house cause lesego, sims and luh agreed that it’s better if the kids sleeping their room cause they might not sleep if we take them to their house without us there. Luh packed light cause she said as soon as we get the information we want, we have to come back. We have just landed in Wonderboom airport in Pretoria with sub’s family jet. It’s late cause it’s dark outside.

It feels good to be back again in Joburg. I know I come for business relates stuff but man it feels great to be back here cause Pretoria is nothing like Joburg. Percy takes our bags, we get in the car and drive out. Luh takes her phone again and checks.

“ The kids are fine love. Stop stressing. ” I take her hand and kiss her cheek. Sbu looks at us amused.

“ I can’t wait to have what you guys have. Solid, loyal and faithful. The love you both have for each other is one of a kind. ” luh hides her head on my neck blushing.

“ I think you have already met your soulmate brother. ” I tell him and he smirks.

“ yeah I think so too. I’m going to go and see her. I don’t know when though. ” he says.

“ the way mbuso described how you two first saw each other is amazing and looking at you know tells me that there’s something you feel for her so don’t keep her waiting because there might be someone out there who’s already gotten his eye her. ” luh says

“ you’re stressing me luh” sbu says and I laugh.

“ She’s right and you know. Did you at least get her numbers? ”

“ I did but her phone is always on voicemail. ”

“ Really sbu? A whole….uhm.  Look what if her phone fell  and she lost your numbers?. I don’t think you’re serious about her cause if you we’re, you would have bought her a new a phone, sent one of your man to her place to give to find out what is wrong and give her the phone. ” we look at each other with sbu.

“ you know luh, you’re the only woman I would ever allow to talk to me like that or any how because you know that you should have been married to me right? ” luh rolls her eyes, sbu looks at me and laughs.

“ you’re such a fool man. Are you ever going to stop crushing on my wife?. ” I chuckle.

“ never. She’s our wife. ” we laugh.

I trust sbu with my life and I know he’ll never do anything to come between me and luh. I know he has a crush in luh but I know he would never cross that line and he’s saying all of that cause he wants me to get out of my head. I’m thinking too much about meeting this guy cause I don’t know if he will be able to help me or not.

“ Thanks man. ”

“ Always got your back. ” we fist bump. Luh looks at us confused. I pull her to me and kiss her lips.

“ please don’t make me a third wheel ” we laugh.

Percy drives for another 10 minutes then we go to this neighbourhood, stop outside the gate and the security lets us in without asking any questions and if they did. We would feel disrespected. Percy drives through and he parks the car.

“ I hope he will be able to help us. ” luh says.

“ Me too love. Come. ” I open the door, get out and take her hand as she steps out. I love a house that is surrounded by tress and the whole yard is shining bright with lights.

I thought he would at least have the decency to meet us outside but hey, every man does things his own way at his house. We walk to the front of the door and hit the bell. We wait a few minutes then the door opens and we see this woman wearing a maids uniform.

“ please come in. ” she says. We come in and she closes the door behind us. “ please follow me. ” we walk in and she leads us to the lounge. “ Sir will be here in a moment but can I get you anything to drink? ” her eyes  move from Percy to me and sbu and you can see lust on her face. Great another thirsty female. But then she looks down quickly when she sees that I’m looking at her and she does something to her body. Fuck!. I look at sbu and he’s looking at me like what the fuck!. We both saw it.

“ we are good thanks. ” sbu says and she looks disappointed.

“ uhm, please sit down. Sir will be with you shortly. ” she quickly leaves 

“ Ohk let’s sit then. ” luh says.

“ No. ” sbu and I say at the same time.

“ why not?. ”

“ We’d rather stand baby. ” we walk around the lounge and there are pictures of him and his family.

“ love I had a long day and I’m tired. Can Percy take me to the hotel? ”  luh says. “ and I want to call lesego and see how the kids are doing. ”

I pull her to me and wrap my arms around her and she hugs me tight.

“ You worry too much. Your brother and sister in law have all the help they can need in the house. Stop worrying. I miss the boys too and I didn’t think I would leave again after I just got back. As soon as we finish here then well go home and spend time with our kids okay?.”

“ okay but I’m still tired. You can stay and Percy can take me to the hotel. ” she says and she looks tired.

 “ I’m sorry to hear to keep you waiting. There was a situation that needed my attention quick. A voice says and we turn. He looks just like how I saw his pictures. “ oh I…my…..You came with your queen. I’m sorry Mrs gumede  to keep you waiting. I am Mbyuyiselo Mthanti.”

“ I am nokukhanya Gumede. Nice to meet you Mr Mthanti. ” my wife says and I smile. I don’t know why she chose to tell him that name but I’m happy she did.

“ nice to finally meet the beautiful Mrs gumede. Pictures don’t do you justice cause wow. You really are beautiful and your name suits you. ” luh gives him and a little smile. The mother fucker says smiling. Shocked and rooted where he’s standing. His eyes are all over my wife checking her out. I would be pissed if it was someone else but I’m just enjoying how he’s looking at my wife knowing very well that he won’t have her or touch her.

“ Gumede, nice to finally meet you. ” he says when he’s had his feel with my wife.

“ And of course your best friend mbatha. I don’t know if I’m allowed to say that. ” they shake hands too. The three of us share looks and he understands cause he nods.

“ you know a lot for a man who’s in mining. This is one of my guys Percy. ” I say. They also shake hands 

“ sure Percy. like you man, I have to know about the people who helped you. Thank you again for what you did. ” we nod. “ I don’t think I’m allowed to touch you Mrs gumede cause your husband might just kill me.” He’s right and  glad to know that he knew not to touch another man’s wife.

“ can we talk before we leave to the hotel, my wife is tired. ”

“ I thought you were going to be sleeping here in my house since your my guests and insists cause I invited you. Mrs gumede I think you’re hungry too and you don’t want to get in the car and go look for a hotel. My house keeper has prepared a wonderful dinner that you will enjoy. Let’s go, get something to eat before we talk. ” I look at luh.

“ do you want to sleep here? ”

“ I don’t know mbuso. Are we safe? ” I don’t blame her for saying that.

“ you’re with me baby you’re with us. Nothing bad will happen cause if I knew, I wouldn’t have brought you here. ”

“ Okay then. ” I kiss her forehead.

“ do you want to eat first or go to the bedroom so you call lesego? ”

“ I want to call her. ”

“ ok love. Can your housekeeper show us the bedroom? ”

“ Nandi!. ” he shouts loud enough.

The same woman comes in with her head bowed down. Oh fuck I don’t know how luh is going to take this.

“ show Mr gumede and his wife to the bedroom they will be sleeping in. ”

“ yes sir. ” she says. Luh looks at her weirdly.

“ Percy please bring our bags.”

“ This way sir. ” she points upstairs and I take luh's hand and we step on the stairs. She’s following behind like how she is suppose to. Luh looks behind her and she sees her following us from behind.

“ how are we going to know which room it is when you’re behind us?. ”

“ I’m sorry ma’am.” Luh frowns.

“ love tell the housekeeper that she shouldn’t walk behind us. ” fuck!.

“ You can walk in front and show us the bedroom. ”

“ Thank you sir. ” she says then walks and we follow her. She stops then opens the door and stands outside. “ here’s your bedroom sir, ma’am. ”

“ thank you. ” luh says and the girl nods and leaves. Percy comes in and gives us our bags then leaves. “ What’s going on with that girl. She’s acting weird. ”

“ I don’t know baby. Maybe she feels uneasy around strangers. ”

“ Ok. You can go and joint them cause I might take a while ok the phone. ”

“ Ok love. ” I kiss her lips then leave. As soon as I close the door I breath out like I was holding my breath.

I go down stairs and they are sitting ok the table drinking. I expected that. Mthanti looks at me.

“ Is the Mrs ok? ”

“ she is. Your home is lovely. ”

“ I try man. ” I sit and watch him, study him. “ are you done reading me?. ” I sits back.

“ no. I don’t meet people like you everyday. ” I say.

“ You can say that again. You should have told us. ” sbu says.

“ Told you what? ”

“ Not to bring my wife with me cause I don’t want her to think that I brought her here for that reason. ”

“ oh ” he says.

“ Yes. ”

“ what are you guys talking about? ” Percy asks and I just shake my head cause obviously he’s clueless.

“ Will she have a problem with it?. ”

“ I don’t know but I have to tell her. ” Thai mother fucker has out me in an awkward situation.

“ I can explain to her. ”

“ you wont and you’ll stop checking her out cause you’re making her feel uncomfortable. ” he raises his hands up.

“ My bad. I just couldn’t help myself. It’s hard to pretend that there’s not a gorgeous queen standing in front of me. That’s all it was and it won’t happen again. I don’t want her to unlike me okay ” what?

“ fool what did you just say? ” he looks at me then laughs. These two fools join him and laugh and I end up laughing too. “ mother fucker. ”

We continue to talk and I release that Mbyuyiselo is a nice guy. He reminds me of all of us and he can fit with us. I realise that the time  keeps going and luh is not coming down.

“ I’m hungry bro, what is keeping luh? ” sbu asks.

“ She might still be on the phone. I’ll go check on her. ” I leave them and go up to the bedroom. I open the door and she’s in bed sleeping but I see her chest moving fast. I close the door and quickly go to her.

“ Love? What’s wrong?. Why are you crying.” I pull her to my chest and brush her back. She keeps sniffing. “ baby, talk to me. If you don’t want us to sleep here then we won’t. We don’t have to stay, just tell me and we’ll leave. ” she keeps crying until she stops.

“ you know it’s my first time being away from them and I didn’t think it was going to be this head. I… . When I face timed lesego, the boys we’re crying and so I sked to see the boys they cried mbuso when they saw me and I… . ” oh my baby.

“ Kids are like that baby. You remember they would cry when I face timed you. It’s the first time they’ll be going to bed without you and me putting them to bed and so they are going to cry. Lesego is a mom and she has done this before, she will get the twins to calm down sleep. ”

“ I know and she said the same thing too. She said I shouldn’t feel bad just because I’m here with you and not with them but it’s my first night sleeping so far away from them. ”

“ they have to get used to it baby. ”

“ Lesego said the same thing. She’s the best. ” I smile.

“ she’s right love. Ever since you had the boys, you’ve been a cry baby love. ” she giggles, that’s what I wanted to hear.

“ I’m not a cry baby. I was feeling sad and missing my kids. ”

“ I miss them too. I hope Mthanti will help us and I won’t be away from you guys again. ”

“ Do what you have to do to find your brother. I’ve got everything else handled at home. ”

“ you’re an amazing wife and great mother. I hit the jackpot with you baby. ” she laughs.

“ I feel better now. Is it okay if I don’t join all of you for dinner and eat here? ”

“ we’ll both have dinner here then cause I won’t let you eat alone while I’m in the same house as you. ”

“ that would be rude to our host. Let me change then we’ll go join them.

Luh changed and we went down stairs to join the other’s for dinner. The food was nice but it didn’t come close to luh’s cooking. After we sat an talked and seeing Mbyuyiselo talking made me realise that he is a very private person and for him to invite us to his house means that he trusts us. We retired to bed cause luh fell asleep and plus we also decided that we will talk in the morning.

I give her a kiss after I have showered and go downstairs. I find the guys already having breakfast and two more girls other than the maid from yesterday.

“ Morning. ” I mumble then sit down next to sbu and he’s looking at me very weird. They greet back.

“ Where’s luh? ” I frown at him.

“ she’s coming. She’s on the phone with sims. ”

“ What’s wrong with her? ”

“ she’s feeling sick. ” I smirk at him. He’s the one frowning now.

“ Hmmm. ” that’s all he says and I shake my head.

“ how did you sleep last night? ” Mbuyiselo asks but he’s looking behind  me. I turn and see my beautiful woman. Luh is really the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Sometimes I just watch her sleep and think to myself how did I her so lucky to be loved y her.

She gracefully comes down wearing this skin tight nude dress that clings her upper body and flows from her waist down and the material of the dress is way too thin I could literally rip it with my hands. Why haven’t I seen this fucken dress before?.  Sbu looks at me and chuckles cause he sees the way I’m looking at that dress. I don’t know if I should it like it doesn’t bother me or take her upstairs and fuck her wearing that dress and tear it apart while I’m fucking her from behind. Fuck!. We stand up, me and the guys. She comes, takes a seat that sbu was occupying then we sit down.

“ good morning. I slept really well thanks and you? ” she says giving mbuyiselo a polite smile.

“ I did too. Thank you for asking. ” he says beaming at her. I shake my head. She looks at me and smiles. She plates for me then for herself. The maid comes and she panics when she sees luh plating for us.

“ I’m sorry miss, I was going to come and plate for you. ” she says standing next to luh looking down.

“ It’s okay nandi. You don’t have to do that. I can plate for us. ” luh says warmly. Nandi nods.

“ That her husband nandi. She’s Mrs gumede. She’s not a miss.” Nandi falls down to her knees next to mbuyiselo.

“ it’s okay. She didn’t know and we didn’t introduce ourselves to her yesterday, so it’s unfair to think she would know.”

“ stand up nandi and apologize to Mrs gumede then leave. ” she looks at luh and she almost looks apologetic.

“ I’m sorry Mrs gumede, please forgive my mistake.” Sbu scoffs.

“ you’re forgiven nandi. ” luh smiles and nandi leaves. Ok.

We eat silently and there’s this tension in the room and I have no idea what it’s about.

“ it’s nice to see you again Mr gumede. ” says this other girl. Luh and I look up and I frown.

“ do I know you? ” the other one laughs.

“ oh sorry where are my manners. This is my niece lumka ” he points at the girl who talked. “ and that is her friend uh, what’s your name again? ” he points at the one who just laughed.

“ Dineo ” she says looking at me. I look at luh then sbu and shakes his head. “ You don’t remember us don’t you? ”

“ Are you talking to me? ” I ask her. She flinches.

“uhm yes. It’s me, in of the girls you rescued at P. E from that Ngqakula man who kidnapped us and you came to rescue us. ” I feel luh tense up when she mentions that man’s name. fuck it’s that little girl who had a silly crush on me.

“ Oh. ” I say then continue to eat.

“ We didn’t recognize you. You two are friends now? ”

“ oh yes, I found her on Facebook and we started talking then boom we’ve been friends ever since. ” I don’t like this.

“ Are we going to have problems here? ” I ask mbuyiselo. He’s also looking at that girl suspiciously.

“ I’m on it. ” he says. Good.

“ So I understand why you didn’t recognize me ” she laughs “ I have grown up since then but I didn’t forget the man that saved me. ” she sighs. This is not good. We don’t need reminders of what happened that day.

“ this omelette is good. Did nandi cook it? ” she asks mbuyiselo.

“ She did. She’s a good cook ”

“ But I’ve had better. Luh is a great cook. ” sbu says.

“ Then maybe I’ll have an honour of tasting your food before you leave. ” she smiles.

“ sbu is just pulling your leg. This is really good. ”

“ please Mrs gumede, can you please cook us dinner, even lunch. I’m tired of eating nandi’s food and my mom’s.  ” hell no.

“ My wife is not here to cook for anybody. She won’t be cooking. ” she puts her hand on top of mine.

“ don’t forget the reason why we are here. I don’t mind cooking and maybe nandi too can have a day off and love it’s the least we can do. I would love to cook dinner for you guys to say thank you to mbuyiselo. ”

“ thank you mrs gumede. ” his niece says.

“ thank you luh. ” I give him a death stare and he smirks. We continue to eat and I can feel this girls eyes on me and  about to snap her neck wh3n luh suddenly looks at her.

“ I knew I recognized you from somewhere.”

“ What? Where? ” I ask her.

“ she’s the girl obsessed with your pictures on my Instagram page. She once asked me when are you having your own page then says nasty stuff. ”

“ And you didn’t tell me that? ”

“ Tell you what?, that some little girl is obsessed with you?. I would have had I known she’s one of the ones you rescued. Women are obsessed with you love and I don’t care cause you’re mine only. ” she says smiling. I give her a full mouth kiss.

“ And I’m obsessed with you only. ” she laughs.

“ so aren’t you going to say anything about me liking your pictures?.” I give her my most intimidating look and I see her pulling back.

“ oh my God Dineo shut up!. ” his niece says.

“ Lumka take your friend upstairs now!. ” mbuyiselo says.

They get up and leave. Luh sighs.

“ are you okay? ” I ask her.

“ hearing the name of that man again just brought back unpleasant memories. It’s like my past keeps following me and I… ”

“ Bay he’s dead!. He won’t hurt you ever again or anyone. ”

“ but she’s here mbuso and she remembers you. What if she one day blabs it out to someone?. She found his niece on Facebook so they can be just friends why?. Why would she want to be in contact with people who will remind her of that traumatic time she went through?. She also managed to find me on Instagram. I should have made my account private but I didn’t know that…... ” this is what I didn’t want. Bringing her here was supposed to be relaxing for her not stress her out. I pull her to me.

“ nothing will happen to you baby I promise. ”

“ you met her only once mbuso but she didn’t forget you. Sbu was also there but she didn’t try to find him. What does she want with you. Why didn’t she forget you?. What if something happens to you?.”  She hugs me tight.

“ luh, I promise you that nothing will happen to him okay. The both of you. We made sure that everything is taken care of. ” sbu says.

“ I also made sure that everything was taken care of too and they did a great job so don’t worry about my niece saying anything cause she won’t but her friend looks like she’s going to be a problem. ”

“ I don’t fucken need this right now!. ” I kiss her forehead.

“ there’s a way we can deal with her. ” sbu says.

“ Don’t kill her sbu. ” mbuyiselo laughs.

“ is there anything you all are doing she doesn’t know? ” mbuyiselo asks

“ No. ” sbu and I say at the same time. Luh knows what she needs to know.

“ wow. You must really trust her then. ” he says looking at me.

“ I do with everything I have. ” he nods and looks at me with new found respect.

“ I won’t kill her but we can give her something that will make her forget. ” sbu says.

“ something like what? ” mbuyiselo asks

“ that serum we have. The one we got from jama. ” I remember it now.

“ that one exactly. ” sbu says

“ but it will erase all her memories mbuso. She had a family and people who love her. You were suppose to give it to all of them when you sent them home so they wouldn’t remember your names and faces. You have to find another way to make her keep her mouth shut. ” luh says.

“ she’s right. I’ll deal with her. ” mbuyiselo says. Nandi comes walking in slowly.

“ We’re you eavesdropping nandi? ” luh asks her.

“ no Mrs gumede I heard nothing. ” nandi says.

“ I saw you nandi and if you dare tell anyone what you heard us talking about?. Your Dom will not only lose his submissive but I will kill you myself of you ever disrespect me in front of my husband again. I saw the way you looked at them and how your body moved when you saw two dominant alpha males. I know my husband won’t touch even I single stray of your hair but do what you did again and you’ll be sorry. ” we all look at each other shocked. My wife is a bad ass I’m so proud right now.

“ yes Mrs gumede. May I leave. ”

“ you may. ” she practically runs out of the room with her body shaking.

“ how the hell did you figure that out. ” sbu asks.

“ I saw the two of you giving each other looks and how submissive her body went when she saw you. I could feel mbuso's dominant side coming out when her body got submissive. ” fuck me.

“ love is that why you were crying when I found you in bed? You thought I might do something?. ” I’m hurt she would think that.

“ I thought you brought me here cause you knew that mbuyiselo is living the lifestyle you used to live and you might be tempted so having me here with you wouldn’t be so tempting. ”

“ what? I would never do that to you or to us. We didn’t know and we found out the moment she locked her eyes to us. That’s when we realised that she’s a submissive. If I did know love, I would have asked for him to meet us somewhere. I would never cheat on you baby ever. I don’t miss my old life cause that time I was messed up then I met you and fell in love with you. I forgot what kind of life I was living before I met you. My life with you is perfect and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Nandi can walk in here naked and I wouldn’t even care cause I have everything I want and need right here. Have you forgotten love? ”

“ what? ” she asks with her sweet soft voice.

“ That this dick only gets hard for you only ” she blushes and covers her face on my chest giggling.

“ Mbuso, we’re not alone. ”

“ I don’t care. Have you forgotten though? ” she shakes her head.

“ No never. ”

“ you have nothing to worry about then. ” she nods. I lift her chin up and kiss the living day light out of her and leave her breathless. These two goons are watching us.

“ fuck me. Luh do you want another second husband? ”  share laughs.

“ No thank you. He’s all the man I need. ”

“ A woman after my own heart. I can’t believe you two had this whole talk in front of us. ”

“ sorry about that. I forgot that you two existed ” we laugh.

“ I hope one day I’ll also have what you both have cause that’s beautiful man. Mbuso you have an amazing wife and luh I’m sorry I didn’t give you the heads up about my lifestyle. Nandi is not my submissive. She’s here cause she pissed my brother off but she’s also not his submissive. We saved her from her former Dom’s who almost killed her. That’s why she’s here. ” ok that explains a lot.

“ I understand and I m sorry it what I said came across as if I’m judging how you’re living your life cause I’m not. I was just for husband that’s all. ”

“ I wouldn’t have let him even if he tried but we all know he wouldn’t. Luh if you haven’t noticed your husband doesn’t touch any other female. Even a hand shake. That’s how he is. ”

“ Yeah I know. He’s got issues. ” we all laugh. “ but I love him the same. Even more now. ” I peck her lips and she laughs.

“ stop cause you’re depressing us.” We laugh.

“ Now let’s talk about the real reason we are all here but let’s go to my office. ” mbuyiselo says.

“ You guys go ahead. I have phone calls to make. ”

“ Are you sure you’re okay? ”

“ I am baby. ” I kiss her forehead. “ Where Percy? ” she asks

“ He went to see his girlfriend. ” sbu tells her. During my time? This boy.

“ I’ll be in the bedroom them. ” she gets up and leaves us and we watch her.

“ I’m going to burn that dress. ” they laugh at me and I am serious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.8K 33
When a normal young woman living in Durban who works an ordinary job and lives a normal life meets a handsome young man who is the next king in a lin...
50.5K 2.3K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...
67.4K 4.8K 92
A random story. Hope you enjoy!
141K 8.4K 81
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED.] 'Who knew me celebrating my sister's wedding to rejoice and enjoy the wedding jingles and all that nonsense will le...