An Eventful Internship

By Captain_Kitler

Sooooooo I'm really sorry but May is dead, much like everyone else in Peter's family. In this he used to have... More

What Truly Happens Behind Closed Doors | 01
The Start Of An Eventful Field Trip | 02
Impressing A Genius... | 03
...Or Two | 04
Non-Linear Equations | 05
Grab A Box Of Tissues | 06
Mr. Angel | 07
A Good First Day At SI | 08
Dinner With The Avengers | 09
420 Whatcha Smokin'? | 10
Sick Day... | 11
Parent Day | 12
Bad Day | 13
Happy Birthday To Me... | 14
Harley Stark...? | 15
He Kissed You?! | 17
Skipping Class | 18
Finding Out | 19
Little Sister | 20
I'm Sorry | 21
It's Nothing | 22
How Did We Not Know? | 23
Expelled | 24
New Home | 25
Park | 26
New Friends | 27
A First Day At School | 28
Oh I Got Expelled | 29
An Unexpected Guest | 30
Mission | 31
Mission II | 32
Dead | 33
Arc Reactor | 34
Explanation | 35
Scars | 36
Kidnapped... Not Really | 37
Bird Buddy | 38
Buckaroo | 39
School already...? | 40
A/N Face Reveal Cuz Why Not?
The Inevitable Bitchy Teacher | 41
Autism Awareness | 42
Are You High? | 43
Yeet I Go | 44
Yup Just A Super Soldier... | 45
Nightmares And Plums | 46
Just Boring Sh-tuff | 47
Illegal Adoption | 48
Peter... What The Fuck? | 49
What A Bitch | 50
I Got Struck By Lightning... | 51
WHAT THE HELL?! | 52
You're Spider-Boy? | 53
Christmas Eve | 54
Not Allowed In The McDonald's Ball Pit | 55
Uncle Mark... | 56
Lucifer | 57
Mazikeen | 58
Home | 59
Oh I Was Shot... | 60
Baseball Game | 61
I LOOK LIKE A MINECRAFT VILLAGER | 62
Nine Nine! | Part One | 63
Nine Nine! | Part Two | 64
Nine Nine! | Part Three | 65
Bucky's Therapy Session | 66
Tattoos Are Cool! | 67
Czech Dudes And Guitars | 68
You Guys Know Each Other? | 69 ๐Ÿ˜
Eating Disorders and Never Have I Ever | 70
I Guess I'm Alexander Hamilton | 71
Happy Meal | 72
Yelena | 73
Cap's Gay | 74
School Is Boring And I Like Muffins | 75
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part One | 76
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part Two | 77
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part Three | 78
Bye Maise... Or Was It Maeve? | 79
Cats
New Home... Again | 80
I'm Not Dead | 81
School... Fuckin' School | 82
Going To School And Bucky's A Baker | 83
More Muffins and Not Baguettes | 84
Ohhhh Bo | 85
Gay Dad #1's Birthday | 86
Demigods Smoke Weed Too | 87
...So Does Apollo | 88
I Hate People That Work At The Bank... i wOrK at ThE BAnK | 89
PPPS To The Rescue | 90
School? Early?! BEGONE IMPOSTER! | 91
School, Lost Girls and Happy Meals | 92
Batfam Crossover Cuz Why Not? | 93

A Kiss, Love and Widow Bites | 16

7.5K 234 177
By Captain_Kitler

31st August

It's been two weeks since me and Harley met in person and we hang out basically every day.

That's what we're doing right now Harley and I are walking together in the streets laughing at each other's jokes, both of us drinking monster and eating gummy worms.

"Hey wanna see me grind this railing on my board?" I ask as we come to a staircase.

"Go ahead, if you fall I'll laugh" he says jokingly.

I skate and jump up on the railing, grinding it perfectly, then landing with a kick flip at the end.

"Aye dang that was smooth" I say with a grin.

"That was pretty cool not gonna lie" he says catching up with me and I smirk.

"I know" I say cockily and he rolls his eyes.

We then continue to walk, just talking about stupid stuff, until something comes to me.

"Wait since you're Tony's kid, does that mean you know Wan?" I asks and he nods.

"Wanda? Yeah she's like my sister. Do you- do you like her?" He asks and I laugh slightly.

"She's cute and all but she's definitely not my type plus I like someone else" I say with a smirk.

"Oh" he says, with slight disappointment and I can't help but laugh.

"You Blue, I like you" I say in amusement grabbing his shoulders.

"Y-you do?" He asks in surprise and I just laugh a little more.

"Yeah, I don't give everyone pet names" I say with a smirk and he smiles goofily, it's adorable.

"Neither do I" he says and without thinking I lean into kiss him.

Our lips connect and he melts into my grasp, the kiss is sweet, not too long and not too short. It's perfect.

We pull apart and he smiles brightly like a goofball.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" I say and if it's even possible, his smile gets even brighter.

"If it's anywhere near as long as I've waited then I feel your pain Bubs" he says and I laugh slightly.

"Come on, we gotta get to the tower" I say and we continue to walk to SI, hand in hand.

When we arrive we walk in, our hands letting go, we then dramatically wave at each other as we go into separate elevators.

The elevator doors close and I'm alone, I'm probably smiling like an idiot right about now but I don't care.

Damn I love him. I love him, I should tell him that.

When the elevator doors slide back open, I walk out into the lab and Tony looks up at me.

"Hey kid, what's with the smile? Did you do something dirty or something?" He asks in amusement.

"I'm not that happy" I say jokingly and he snorts.

"Seriously, I've literally never seen you this happy before, what's up?" He asks and I just shrug, sitting down at a workbench.

"Just a good day I guess" I say with a shrug.

"Well as long as your happy, it's a nice change kid" he says with a fond smile.

"Thanks" I say and get to work on some stuff here and there.

Tony let's me upgrade Nat's widow bites which is fucking awesome. I changed the little widow design to a female widow, she'll probably prefer it. I also up the charge by like a lot, all I did was put copper wiring in the back to soak up the excess power so it doesn't backfire. I even manage to make it smaller more efficient as well as making it more comfortable to hold and use.

Once I'm done I choose to test it on the cat... jk I'm not a psychopath, plus there's no cat.

"Wow kid, this is awesome, I swear you're better than me sometimes and that's saying something" Tony says admiring the taser in awe.

"Well I put copper in the back to absorb the backlash and the power that's not used is then restored for later usage. I also made it a little smaller and easier to grip as well as more comfortable" I explain and he grins.

"The little spider design is different" he says looking at the red silhouette spider on the front.

"Yeah it's a female widow, the last one was a male one" I say and he raises a brow.

"Well now we know why she hates me" he says jokingly.

"I don't think that's why Tones" I say in amusement and he rolls his eyes playfully.

"Hey FRI, tell Nat her widow bites are done" Tony says as he puts them down.

"Done sir, she replied with: you better not have fucked them up like last time" FRIDAY replies and I snort.

"Hey FRI next time you're sending a message from another person, just play a voice recording, it's weird when you say it" I say in amusement.

"Agreed" Tony says chuckling slightly.

"Ms. Romanoff is on her way down now and I'll remember to play a voice recording for next time" she replies and I thank her.

Not even a minute later, the elevator dings and Natasha steps out, she smiles at me and then glares at Tony.

"Hey Nat!" I say with a wide grin and she raises a brow.

"What's got you so happy?" She asks with a fond smile.

"Nothin' just a good day" I say with a shrug.

"Yeah he's on a roll today, you should see how he uploaded your widow bites, they're amazing!" Tony says and passes her the small taser.

"Damn, can't wait to try this out on Clint" she says with a smirk as she admires it.

"And you even changed the logo to a female widow" she says with a smile.

"Yeah, I thought you'd like it better, plus female widows are far deadlier than the males" I say and she nods.

"It's easier too and lighter, not as bulky either, these are amazing" she says and I smile sheepishly at the comment.

"And you can change the dials, so you're not temporarily paralysing people all the time" I say and she nods looking at them with slight awe.

"You wanna see me tase Clint?" She asks with a smirk which I mirror.

"Heck yeah I do" I say and follow her into the elevator.

We get out into the living room where Clint's playing MarioKart with Scott, damn this is gonna be hilarious.

"Don't put it too high though, you don't want to do any permanent damage, at least you shouldn't want to" I say in a whisper and she smirks.

The rest of the team in the room, Steve, Wanda, Bucky and Pietro all look at us confusedly.

We just bring our fingers to our lips and sneak up behind Clint, they seem to understand what's happening when Nat aims her taser.

She then tases him and he freezes up shaking slightly seeing as he's literally being electrocuted.

He then falls to the ground in temporary paralysis.

"Damn, Clint went bye-bye" I say and Wanda and Pietro snort.

"Jesus fuck, that new taser really is more powerful" Tony says walking in, looking at Clint.

"Did you just swear? Cause we don't talk like that in this goddamn mother fucking house, shit" I say, Wanda and Pietro burst out laughing.

"Language!" Steve says and they laugh even harder.

"I swear to god if you say language one more time I will fucking deck you, no cap" I say jokingly with a laugh.

"You'd punch Captain America?" Scott asks with a smirk.

"Heck yeah, it's on my bucket list since 5th grade" I say.

"You've wanted to punch me since 5th grade?" Steve asks with wide eyes.

"You literally gave me and every other kid nightmares and childhood trauma" I say with a chuckle.

"I scare kids?" He asks and I just laugh.

"PSA's" I say and he immediately reddens, sinking into his seat.

"PSA's?" Tony asks with a raised brow.

"Search Captain America PSA's you'll find it, that shit scarred me for life" I say and Tony grins.

Everyone then teases Steve for making PSA's and Tony thinks it's a brilliant idea to play them.

"FUCK NO!" I exclaims as it comes on, I then climb out the window because  it's closer.

There's tiny little ledges that I grip onto, "WHAT THE FUCK KID?!!" Tony yells from the window.

"ReLAx TuRn oN tHE rAdIo, dO yoU WaNt aMm or FmM?" I say, then drop down to the next ledge and climb back into the other window on the floor beneath.

"What the fuck?" I hear a voice say and look to see Bruce.

"Oh hey Bruce" I say casually and he blinks in shock.

"I'm gonna go back up, tell the team I didn't die" I say and he says nothing.

I shrug and walk out of the lab then down the corridor into the elevator.

When the elevator dings I step out and everyone turns to me taking sighs of relief.

"It's gone right?" I ask cautiously and he wordlessly nods.

"What the fuck kid? What the actual fuck? How in the hell did you do that? I literally thought you were gonna fall" Tony asks in shock.

"I just dropped onto the other ledge and climbed into Bruce's lab, he was too shocked to say anything" I say with a shrug.

"Normal kids can't just climb out windows and drop down onto ledges, you weren't even fazed in the slightest about the height" Nat says in slight curiosity.

"I'm definitely not a normal kid Nat, you should know that by now" I say, laughing humorously.

"Ya got that right" Scott says.

***

I eventually have to go home and so say my goodbyes to everyone, then head back to the warehouse.

I can't have Carl ruining this day for me, I've not been this happy since well forever.

When I get to the warehouse I fall into a dreamless sleep, no worries echoing in my mind, and for the first time in years, no suicidal thoughts coming or going. Just peace.

———

AHHHH I LOVE WRITING THIS SOOO MUCHHHHH!!!! 😁

Make sure to vote and comment y'all. I love it when I get comments!!

Word Count: 1700

- mayaaaa ✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 563 18
discontinued. never let an 11 yr old attempt ti write again. PUBLEASE. thank for all the attention though๐Ÿ˜› --- โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข heads up: i couldn't decide w...
313K 6.8K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...
51.7K 1.5K 28
โœ…this story is completeโœ… ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ฐ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐š๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ. ๐’๐จ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž. ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก...