Wounded Heart || Jikook ☆Comp...

By YouMakeMeAgain

(Completed) "Do you know what more painful than death? Forgetting the person who wounded your heart..." ☆▪︎☆ ... More

▪︎Not agree to marriage▪︎
▪︎Jeon Jungkook▪︎
▪︎Blows Away▪︎
▪︎ Begin ▪︎
▪︎Amount of disrespect▪︎
▪︎Wounded memories▪︎
▪︎ Pay for it ▪︎
▪︎Only fools fall for him▪︎
▪︎ Birthday Boy ▪︎
▪︎What Kind of guy you are?▪︎
▪︎A truth behind lie▪︎
▪︎ welcome Blue ▪︎
▪︎A kiss▪︎
▪︎ Sweet to me ▪︎
▪︎ A tiny little close ▪︎
▪︎ Sober but not sober▪︎
▪︎ Wild Cat ▪︎
▪︎ Psychopath ▪︎
▪︎ Can't stop thinking about him ▪︎
▪︎ No More Tag ▪︎
▪︎ Girl power and Turtleneck ▪︎
▪︎ The Cutie ▪︎
▪︎ Manly Man ▪︎
▪︎ Lost him because of me ▪︎
▪︎ First? No second ▪︎
▪︎ Regretting? ▪︎
▪︎ I want to know about you ▪︎
▪︎He is my Husband ▪︎
▪︎ Bring back him ▪︎
▪︎ I Miss Him ▪︎
▪︎ You're in Love ▪︎
▪︎ What's Wrong? ▪︎
▪︎Are you Mute? ▪︎
▪︎ Seduce Him ▪︎
▪︎ Can I play with You ▪︎
▪︎ A Love Bite ▪︎
▪︎ I want you ▪︎
▪︎-: I'm his husband-:▪︎
▪︎ Let's sleep ▪︎
▪︎ Finish what you started ▪︎
▪︎ A secret for you.. ▪︎
▪︎ Smile to hide the pain ▪︎
▪︎ Broken Heart ▪︎
▪︎ Who are you ? ▪︎
▪︎ Best part of my life ▪︎
▪︎ Him and I ▪︎
▪︎ The beginning and the End ▪︎
▪︎The End [Final] ▪︎

▪︎ Taehyung? ▪︎

2.8K 172 27
By YouMakeMeAgain

"Num 402" Hoseok mumbled and keep wandering the floor while checking the door number and the key card number, beside Taehyung walking with him.

"Gotcha~" Hoseok said and opened the door. Taehyung walked after Hoseok..

"Here we are...." Hoseok said and throws on weight on fluffy bed. "Finally....You asked it for" He said and stricted his hands.  He looked at left side to see Taehyung who looking out the city lights.

"So, What we gonna do?"

Taehyung still looked at the city lights. It was so beautiful to see the dark sky and city lights. Taehyung sighs and stared back at Hoseok "You can get a rest Hobi....I have little work to do" Taehyung turned to stare at city lights.

Just wait for it Jungkook....

++++++++

"No...not that Movie." Jimin said and placed the popcorn on the table while Jungkook operated on the T.V to set Movie on it. It was Saturday Night. Saturday night is always a fun night for them. They watch movies, eat pizza, or go on some places.

"I told you 'No'....ah why?" Jimin whined at Jungkook who played the movie and sat beside Jimin.

"What's wrong with this movie? The fault in our star is perfect" Jungkook said and took the popcorn on his side.

"It was sad ending movie Mr.Jeon"

"So what Mr.Jeon. Everyone's life is not a happy ending."

The living room went silent once Jungkook let out his life lines. Jimin paused at him, while Jungkook keep watching the movie ; nothing bothered him.

Jimin slowly leaned on Jungkook's left shoulder and lay his head on him. He want to say more things to him ; To tell him that he'll never leave ; To show how important Jungkook is ; but he choose to be mute. Jimin never the know Jungkook's feeling toward him.

Jimin slowly intertwined his hand to Jungkook's left hand. Jungkook's hair tickling to Jimin's ear as Jimin giggled at him.

"What?"

"Your hair" Jimin said wipe away the hair from his face. "You look hot with this long hair....you know" he bit his lips and shy smile flashed on him.

"Ahhaaan! But someone said I look pathetic,Ghostly, not a suit for doctor..."

Jimin blinked as he remembered those words, it was him. "I-I.....ugh..Fuck Him whoever says that"

"Do I?" Jungkook tune changed as tease. "Why not?" Jimin leaned on his shoulders and looked at T.V.

Jimin was not interested to see the Movie as he playing with Jungkook's left hand his eyes again laid on Jungkook's cuts. He touched it slowly..

"Is it painful"

Jungkook looked at Jimin's smol hand holding his scar cut. "No"

"There's nothing like a little physical pain to keep your mind off your emotional problem"

Jungkook shaked his head slowly "You know what's the real Pain?" Jimin titled his head and stared back at him.

"Forget the person who wounded your heart"

Jimin was paused again, these days are Jungkook keep saying this kind of words. Jimin never asked about his past memories to Jungkook, but Jungkook never know what Jimin know. Jimin tried every way to do something to make him forget but it's all ended up somehow he remained him of that person to Jungkook.

"The stuff that you regret in your past, Turn that into something better." Jimin exclaimed, Jungkook sighs as he don't want to say anything to Jimin, He never shared his past to anyone. He keep hiding his pain, it is something he good at it.

"But the truth is, No one is strong enough to overcome heartbreaks." Jimin said and withdrews his hands to hold Jungkook's cheeks.

"Some people just know better, How to hide the pain behind their beautiful smile..." Jimin said and make a smile on Jungkook's face while drag his cheeks. Jungkook can't help but never been anyone said to him like this.

"You talk to me like you feel--"

"Feel like I've known you My whole life" Jimin finished it what exactly Jungkook thinking about him. Jungkook slowly nodded and his thoughts fly away again on the darkness. He don't want to fall for him..Not again in this feeling. But why it's felt like good with him. Felt like don't know where the world holds, but he want to be by his side. He don't want want to get attach with anyone because it's always ended by hurt.

"No" He let out slowly "You never know the darkness in my head Jimin" Jungkook started to sweat at the thoughts.

"Light is easy to love, show me the darkness Jungkook" Jimin said with his hand wraps around on Jungkook's neck as he hover  him and hugged him tightly. Jungkook slowly closed his eyes as he wraps around Jimin's waist.

Jungkook was melted on Jimin's warm hug. It felt so positive, comfort, to do anything for  him. Jungkook's mind only on Jimin. Only Jimin's touch and his words that replay on his head. He never thought about Taehyung right now..it felt good finally having a feeling which never hurt his feelings.

Jungkook knew it Even tho Jimin didn't say anything about his feeling on him, Because he feels the same...that's what he afraid of took a step on it. Jungkook soon realized Jimin fall sleep on his shoulder so he slowly picked Jimin and placed him on the bed. He laid beside on him. His hands runs on Jimin's smoothy hair.

May be I do really like you a lot..everytime I look at you..I don't know why but...

How Jungkook really want to say this to Jimin who was  sleeping peacefully. Jungkook weekly smiled at sleeping beauty and kissed his head.

++++

Passed Two dayss...

Taehyung standing infront of the Jeon hospital and look around the surroundings. It was bright Morning. He looked to around to see any familiar face but got nothing. So, he went to entrance of the hospital.

"Excuse Me?" He asked the girl who sat on the reception hall.

"Yes, How Can I help you"

"Is Jungkook here?"

"No sir, but he will be here soon"

"Oh! Can I have his house address"

"Sorry sir. We are not allowed to infrom about his address to any patient."

Taehyung licked his lips in serious mode "You know, you look so beautiful today. How about we have a coffee?"

++++

"Jun-gkook ....pl-ease...." Jimin didn't finish his words but he was cut off by Jungkook's kiss. They both on the kitchen where Jimin cooking a pastas and sandwiches which was interrupt by Jungkook who literally eating him.

Jimin pushed back while placed his hand on Jungkook's chest and panted "W-wait f-for...." He again cut off by another hungry kisses.

"Stop" Jimin finally placed his hands on Jungkook's lips and panted. Jungkook raised his single eyebrows "My pastas will burn away, if You won't allow me to cook. I'm making breakfast for you"

"But...you're my breakfast" Jungkook said and removed Jimin's hand from his lips and again peck his lips. "Ahhh Ju-ngkook  you keep messing" Jimin finally pushed away from kitchen before he pecks last time. Jungkook chuckled and runned to his room, to get ready for works.

Jimin smiled and shaked his head. He prepared everything and placed on the dining table. "Ju---" he interrupt by a calling bell rang.

Jimin wiped his hands and with a curious mind runned on his brain. "No one ever visit our home..who the heck in this early Morning" he said and opened the door.

There he can see a blue haired Man, standing on the carpet with luxurious attire and had a huge rings on his finger looks expensive. Jimin's eyes scanned everywhere..

"Hello" the blue hair Man called Jimin to come back reality.

"Y-eah...May I help you?"

"Jungkook's house right?"

"Yes...oh! Welcome home" Jimin welcome him as he thought he was Jungkook's friend.

Soon, he sat on the couches and looked around  the home like he was seeing the different things in the world.

"Jiminie...where is my bre---" Jungkook paused as he can see someone sat on the couches and the Blue hair slowly turned to Jungkook, that's how Jungkook's world stopped at the sight. His eyes goes big, his breathe hitched. He never believe that he is back..

"Taehyung--"

+++++

Few chapters more!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 10.6K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
41.9K 2.1K 49
[CURRENTLY EDITING,SO REREADERS SOME CHAPTERS MIGHT BE CHANGED] [SLOW EDITING] At the age of 17 Jimin met with an accident.Due to his spinal cord inj...
20.5K 1.1K 10
He was craving for to be loved Someone to cherish him Care him Love him Being together and having a family with his love was dream for Jungkook ...
638K 28.8K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...