LOVE UNIVERSE

By PurpleLightARMY

Watching a human's death reminds us of a falling star; one of a million lights in a vast sky that flares up f... More

Prologue
Introduction
Achievements
ՏᎬᎪՏϴΝ ϴΝᎬ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
ՏᎬᎪՏϴΝ ͲᏔϴ
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
ՏᎬᎪՏϴΝ ͲᎻᎡᎬᎬ
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114 (The Last)
Epilogue
Authors's Note

Chapter 19

232 67 48
By PurpleLightARMY

The large hallroom was deadly silent. Though every living soul of the universe was present there, no sound of heavy breaths could be heard. All guardian's hands were tied to their back; the fairies and employees meeting the same condition. Secretary Baekhyun was no different. Only their Princess didn't need to stay in that helpless situation. But she wasn't in a better condition either. She was forced to sit on an ordinary seat, leaving her throne unattended. She was still like a rock; it almost looked she was not even breathing. Everyone was on their knees except for her, all eyes on the floor.

Their worst fear became their worst reality; being attacked by Ozul Vex and his army.

For the second time.

Devils were surrounding the hall room, keeping an eye on everyone. While the mighty throne was occupied by a demonic villain. He fit all descriptions of their books; hideous and ugly. He hummed an unknown song that reminded everyone of dark acts behind the light. A distant tune that showed pathetic hate, disgust.

No one dared to look at him.

When the silence of the room made him bored to hell, he stood up from the throne and chuckled mysteriously. He was enjoying everyone on their knees, not being able to look or speak against him. Especially the terrible fear inside them. Their fear was his victory.

"Look at you all..."

He came down and stood in front of the circle of the helpless residents. The fairies were on the verge to cry out of fear. If they had active hearts inside them, all hearts would've bursted by now. Ozul stared at them, a sardonic smirk bloomed in his lips. He wanted this. People fearing him only. It gave him thrilling vibes of enjoyment.

Suddenly, he shifted his gaze at the Princess, the smirk grew more. He approached her menacingly, knowing his effect on his ex-girlfriend that will weaken her any time. He went behind her chair and put his disgusting hands on her shoulders before chuckling manically again. Aereum was still silent and strong; it took her all to not scream and cry in horror.

"Are you watching your residents, Princess? Are you feeling guilty for them? After all, you are the one to be blamed." he whispered from the back.

Guardian Koushi taking the little opportunity, looked around her to find the ones she was friends with. Fortunately, everyone was there. But she didn't find two people she knew. Fear grew in her as she became worried for them.

Jungkook and Yoongi. Where were they?

Stealing a glance from Yian, she mouthed the exact words. Yian skillfully mouthed one word which was enough to make Koushi feel a little bit more tensed than before.

"Hiding."

Ozul Vex got on his knees and tried to meet Aereum's eyes. He reached out his hand to held her chin in a fake caring way as he smiled. He then said, "I'm surprised you want to kill me so badly that you risked the lives of three guardians and sent them on a mission. How amusing! You think I won't know your little plans?" he grinned sardonically.

"You know what's funnier? That none of you had a single idea that I had disarmed your shield a long time ago. I mean, this isn't you, Aereumie. How could you not know? You were the wisest girl I knew." his sickly sweet voice was making her more anxious.

Aereum didn't know from where she got the courage but she managed to let out, "Let the others go, Ozul. This is between me and you."

The vicious demon laughed loudly in horror, giving everyone a taste of how a villain laughs.

"Oh no, you are wrong. You think I turned into this ugly, powerful, evil creature because of you? Oh no no no, you are very wrong. I have been wronged by this entire useless universe! This pathetic universe took everything away from me! I want to destroy this world of so-called love and peace!" he yelled in his distorted voice and let go of her chin with force.

He stood up and looked at nowhere but laughed exactly like a demon. He felt like he had everything under control. His devils also chuckled along with their master, filling the hall with their devilish sounds. Ozul Vex then strongly announced, giving everyone to lose their only hope they had inside.

"Just wait till those three get here. Those three idiots, passionate enough to go on a deathly mission to kill me!? Hah!"

"I'm gonna kill each and everyone of you. I will not leave a single trace of anyone behind. I will destroy this unworthy universe. Let me see if Almighty can stop me." he smirked.

The last words rang through Princess Aereum's ears; immediately regretting the decision she took.

Ozul's words gave everyone shocking thrills as he continued,

"I'm dying to meet them."

--------------------

"What do you mean Ozul Vex is in Love Universe?! Do you know what you're saying?" Beomgyu yelled at the other male.

Seokjin looked worried as he explained, "See the universe. There's no one. It's empty. Ozul must've held everyone in captive."

They fell into the silence of fear as they kept their gaze locked at the universe. They knew half of their plan flopped. They didn't expect this action of the demon, attacking the universe while they were gone. It was their fault they were late.

Seokjin suddenly looked at his junior who was as shocked as afraid that she wasn't able to speak. That's when an idea popped inside his head.

"Yoon Min, isn't today supposed to be our Dream Travel day?"

She looked at him and gave him a weird nod since she didn't expect a question like that.

His face brightened with a little hope as he said, "I got an idea!"

"We need to know what is going on inside. Most importantly, we need Princess Aereum with us. She is the only one who can use the Magical Wand. For that, Yoon Min can go on dream travel and find out what is going on inside. Meanwhile, me and Beomgyu will wait here so that we can guard the wand. After she comes back with information, we'll figure out what to do."

Yoon Min exclaimed with little joy as she clapped her hands once since she found his idea quite good.

Beomgyu was the only one who didn't understand.

"I'm sorry, what? Dream Travel? Am I missing something?"

Yoon Min didn't waste time, she ran to her chamber, following by Seokjin. Beomgyu stood there without any clues but he also followed them, hoping his questions will get their answers.

"20 minutes will be enough, right?" Seokjin asked, making her lay down on the bed and fixing the pillow for her.

"Yeah. Wake me up after 20 minutes." she shut her eyes, trying to force herself to sleep despite all the merciless worries and pain.

Beomgyu kept asking Seokjin about everything as a result, he took him out of the room and explained everything in details. At first, he was shocked that guardians could have this Dream Travel power. Secondly, he was quite jealous that only Seok Jin and Yoon Min were the ones having it.

Yoon Min suddenly found herself outside of the Castle. She was in her Dream Travel already.

She calmed herself down and walked inside, not forgetting to check each place. The whole universe was quiet and vacant. The trees somehow looked weak. It was clear as if someone was tampering with the beauty of Love Universe. Something evil had entered into a realm of peace.

After checking the Department, she made her way towards the palace. She was sure everyone was locked there. The quick steps took her to the main hallroom in a few minutes. She looked down from upstairs and gasped in surprise to find her loving friends and people on their knees, helplessly. The devils were checking on them time to time while Princess Aereum was sitting in a corner, her hands also tied.

Yoon Min's eyebrows raised in suspense.

Where was Ozul Vex?

Thr creature she was most excited to see wasn't there. Most importantly, he was the demon that intended to destroy this universe. Where was he?

She moved her head side to side, searching for him but she failed. If the devils were here, where would their master be?

Did Ozul figure out they are already here?

"Yoon Min, wake up. Wake up now."

Seokjin's gentle shake woke her up quickly and she sat up from the bed in shock. 20 minutes were already over?

"So?"

Yoon Min looked at him, "The residents are captured inside the hall room. Princess Aereum is also there. About 20 devils are surrounding them. And a few devils are here and there, guarding the castle or maybe waiting for us. Except Ozul Vex. I didn't see him anywhere."

Her answer made the other male turn into pale guardians as they stood there in bewilderment. Now what do they do?

"Certainly Ozul cannot know we are here, right?" Beomgyu slightly wanted a fake consolation.

Seokjin sat on the edge of her bed and began explaining the plan he had,

"As I said before, we need Princess Aereum more than anything. So we gotta get her out of the hall room."

Beomgyu interrupted, "Except for the fact, if you had any mind-blowing plan to trick 20 scary devils."

"I actually have. That is, one of us is gonna act like a bait."

Yoon Min squirmed her eyebrows when she saw her Senior smirking.

"Bait?" Beomgyu repeated.

"If one of us suddenly appears in front of the devils and insult them to catch us, they are gonna lose their minds and follow one of us. As far as I heard, devils are the stupidest when they are not ordered or not with their master. It's an opportunity for us."

"So you're saying, one of us will lure the devils away from the centre of the hallroom. Meanwhile you guys will take Aereum in protection and hand her the wand. She will do the rest?" Yoon Min questioned to be sure.

Seokjin snapped his fingers, "Bingo"

"And the one who is gonna be chased?" Beomgyu questioned after.

"I'm sure the devils will know by then that they were fooled by us."

The plan seemed quite easy and exciting.

"What should we do about the wand?" Yoon Min asked, getting up from her bed.

"We're taking it with us."

---------------

All three of them managed to get inside the department after avoiding many evil eyes and presences. The rumour was true. Devils are indeed very stupid. The three guardians were as silent as if they were born mute. Each step they took didn't make any sound. And the amount of caution they took helped them to reach the bridge.

They were tiptoeing their ways to the castle but they decided to stop for a while in a room. Beomgyu opened the door and held it open for the other two. Then he closed it, making sure it was locked from the inside.

"I swear if I had a heart, it would've makd the whole world know I am so scared!" Yoon Min half-screamed as soon as she realized the room was safe.

Beomgyu gestured her to keep her voice low.

"What is this place? Why have I never come here?" Seokjin asked, touching the wall with his index finger.

And that's when, he got to realize they were not alone in the room.

"Everybody, remain silent!" he ordered his juniors who sealed their lips within a second.

With his clever instincts, he turned towards his left where some barrels were kept. And two of them were quite shaking slightly. Easy enough for others to notice.

Yoon Min covered her mouth as soon as her eyes noticed the barrels. She mouthed "Devils" before hiding behind Beomgyu who didn't seem afraid. Rather, he was confused.

Seokjin took slow steps towards the barrel. One thing he knew, if devils were hiding inside those barrels, they were done for. But it is very unlikely for them to be inside barrels. And why will they hide by the way?

"No, don't go!" she half-whispered.

He was steady with his actions as he stood right in front of those two barrels, taking deep breaths. What was inside?

With a courageous step, Seokjin suddenly pushed both the barrels with his feet, causing them to fall down and the lids came out of the heads. It quite made a sound. Seokjin immediately prepared himself to see what was hiding inside.

But unexpectedly, he heard groanings coming from inside.

Which he found familiar.

Beomgyu suddenly butted in by shouting, "Show yourselves!"

All three of them waited in anticipation for the things to come out of the barrel.

And they were very surprised to see them.

"Yoongi?! Jungkook?!"

----------------

Long time no update🙂

Sorry I was catching up with my family problems but hopefully everything will be fine.

I guess you're getting bored of all this Ozul and how to kill him stuff.....I promise it will end soon, likely 2-3 more chapters. Then many more beautiful moments await😁

Okay, bye!! See you soon! Purple U💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 1K 31
"Some people say that I don't deserve to be loved. They are right. may be I will stay alone forever." Jin lost all his hopes from life. While growing...
853 81 44
Suga Fanfiction. (ongoing) You have never believed in love. Never believed in destiny. Never believed in Fate. Your Life was nothing simple. Eve...
29K 1.7K 22
Jin is the happiest person in a world. He has a good career as a successful medical practitioner and also a son a very know family love by all. He ne...
3K 258 21
He is lost in his dark past and searching for some light he shows that he doesn't want it but he knows he is lonely and need someone who can exactly...