𝓜𝓱𝓪|𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸𝓾 𝔁 𝓫𝓵...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ʰᵃˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵒ.¹ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵃ... More

Introduction
First glance
why do you care??
reunited
will you go on a date with me??
meeting the parents
Enterance exam
In it together??
First day
The mall
the attack
the aftermath
the sleepover
the meeting
moving in
beach day
preparing to sports festival
the sports festival
weapons room
we meet again
fast recovery
the appointment
"does this mean you want to break up"
the new guy
reflecting on the past
exposing the traitors
taking down overhaul
its my birthdayyy
date night
Gerald's goons
the new girl
Corona hits
quarantine training
hospitalized
going home
paying them a visit
meet Crystal
she meets the parents
freeing Bakuhoe
teacher's assistant
internships
the interview
finally summer
the party
visiting grammy
kidnapped
revenge
welcome back?
back to normal
the photoshoot
"she's my sister"
the date
day with Shindo
day at mine
the banquet
visiting Stain
welcome to hell
surviving
the beginning of the end
the remains
ring shopping
pool time
"mummy?"
negotiating
Jazzy's birthday
maturity
graduation +extra
new story!!

spa Sunday

1.9K 43 39
By stainsspermbank

I woke up with the boys still on me. I slowly reached over to grab my phone without waking them up. I quickly texted Mina.

After a few minutes Mina walked in.
"You lucky bitch" she whispered shouted.
"Yeah I guess and they're so cute" I smiled looking down at them.
"Damn they're lucky" Kirishima said walking in.
"Righttt" Jiro said coming in
"Y/n's cuddles are the best" Momo followed her.
"Yeah-" I froze. I felt hard things touched me coming from them all. "G-guys I think they all got morning wood" I looked at the group.
"HA PEAK" Mina laughed
"Its not funny help me" I whispered yelled.
"No" Jiro blew a kiss at me while they all left the room.

I started waking up the boys.
"Hey cuties get up" I whispered tapping them. They all slowly got up then noticed the morning wood. Todo and cutie fell onto the ground while Katsuki stayed on me.
"I-I'm so sorry y/n" Midoriya started
"Yeah I apologise" Todoroki added.
"Oh it's fine I know you can't control it" i said running my fingers through Katsuki's hair
"What happened?" Katsuki groaned
"The same thing that happened to you" I said
"YOUR BONERS TOUCHED MY WIFE" Katsuki shouted just out of bed quickly.
"HEY HEY ITS FINE it wasn't on purpose and they apologised" I said calming Katsuki down.
"Tsk whatever" he said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.
"KATSUKI WHAT ARE YOU DOUNG LET ME DOWN" I shouted hitting his back
"I'm still tired and you're my pillow so we're going back to my room for a few more hours" he smiled. I felt a sharp pain on my ass.
"DID YOU JUST BITE MY ASS" I shouted
"You have so much cake I was just tryna get a slice" he smirked unlocking his dorm. He froze before walking in.
"What's wrong why'd you stop?" I asked. He put me down then I turned around and froze.

There was woman's underwear and clothing everywhere and his bed looked slept in.
"THAT WAS NOT ME" he shouted
"You've been sleeping in my room for weeks you haven't even gotten a chance to be in here" I said "I know you didn't do this and I wasn't going to accuse you" I laughed. I walked around to room and found a note under one of the dirty pairs of underwear. It read: "just a sneak peek of what your room will look like when we're done ;) ~Ururaka". I burst out laughing.
"What the fuck is this" I laughed handing him the note. He cringed as he read it.
"Anywaysss let's go to your room to sleep" he put his arm around my shoulder.
"Actually you go I need to quickly talk to Aizawa" I smiled as he walked to my room. I got some black bags and started cleaning the room. After an hour I had the room spotless. I went back to my room to see Katsuki asleep on my bed. I kissed his forehead and he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto him. I tried getting up but he tightened his grip
"Don't leave" he whined.
"I need to shower babe" I laughed.
"Fine" he said turning away from me.
"I'm sorry" I said kissing his cheek and he smiled. I took a long shower and did my morning routine. I walked back out to my room to see Katsuki sitting up. He smiled at me and quickly ran to me. I pulled me into a hug kissing my forehead.
"So what should we do today?" He smiled.
"Oh I had an idea, so since we've all been through a lot of shit lately I booked us all a spa day at one of my favourite spas" I explained.
"By we you mean who?" He asked
"The class and the teachers obviously" I smiled.
"You are really considerate my love" he gave me a quick peak on the lips.
"Thank you Bakubabe" I replied.

He then went to go shower. I changed and did my hair.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

Katsuki got out of the shower and finished getting ready. We then went downstairs to tell everyone.
"Hey listen up extras y/n planned us a spa day so we're all going" Katsuki said walking into the living room holding my hand.
"Yeah so today we're all going to a spa to relax and have fun" I smiled "there are stuff like face masks, massages and hot springs but if you don't want to go its fine I understand"

Everyone looked at me surprised.
"Y/n how much did this cost?" Todoroki asked.
"£1250" I mumbled
"SPEAK UP" Mina shouted.
"£1250" I said clearly.
"OK IF ANY OF YOU EXTRA SAY YOU'RE NOT GOING YOU'RE DEAD" Katsuki shouted.
"Now why tf wouldn't someone not want to go" Jiro said
"True" Katsuki said
"Yeah we're all going" Midoriya said.
"Ok let me quickly call the heroes" I said dialing Aizawa's number. He answered quickly.
"Hello y/n did you need something?" He said
"A-are you with the other teachers?" I started fahe crying.
"Yeah I'm with Almight, Mic and Midnight is everything alright?"
"N-no can guys come over it's an emergency"
"Y/n are you crying don't worry we'll be over in a few minutes" it sounded like they all started running then he ended the call.
"Damn you're really going to do him like that" Sero laughed
"I need them over here fast" I smiled.

After a few minutes the heroes busted through the front door.
"WHAT HAPPENED?"
"WHO'S HURT?"
"IS EVERYONE OK?" they shouted. We all started laughing.
"What is going on?" Midnight asked sitting next to me.
"I lied to get you guys over here fast" I smiled innocently.
"DON'T EVER TRY THAT AGAIN I NEARLY HAD A HEART ATTACK" Almight shouted.
"Sorry" I laughed
"So why did you want us over here?" Aizawa asked sitting down.
"Basically I booked us all a spa day and you guys are invited" I said.
"Aww thanks babe" Midnight said pulling me into a hug.
"Really how many people did you pay for?" Mic asked.
"I just rented out the spa for the day" I smiled. Everyone stopped and stared at me.
"Damn so she got money money" Momo said
"Bitch shush so do you" I laughed. "So are you guys coming?"
"Yeah we are" Aizawa agreed.
"Ok good everyone go get ready we leave in an hour" I said. Everyone went to get ready while me, Katsuki and the heroes talked.
"So about this overhaul mission" Katsuki started. Everyone looked at him quickly "I want in"
"NO" I shouted "absolutely not"
"Why tf not" he asked
"Because its really dangerous and I don't want you getting hurt" I said.
"Y/n tell him the truth" Aizawa sighed
"Fine, because you'll distract me" I sulked.
"Like hell I'll distract you" Katsuki scoffed
"Katsuki you texted her during a interrogation and she dropped everything and started telling the suspect about your relationship" Almight laughed
"YOOOO YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO TELL HIM THAT" I whined.
"Ha you're whipped" Katsuki laughed
"Shut it Bakugou" I glared at him then stopped cuddling with him.
"Heyyy I'm sorry come back" he said trying to pull me back. I shrugged him off me. "Fine I won't join the mission then"
"Ok good" I smiled hugging him. We all laughed and continued talking while everyone started coming out.

I gave everyone the address and we all drove there. We all got there together and walked in. Midnight and I walked to the front desk.
"Good morning ladies" the smiley secretary said
"Hii I'm y/n I booked out the spa for today" I smiled.
"Yeah ok have a great time" she smiled. She gave us maps on the spa and explained everything to the group. We all went in different directions doing different things. I walked around the spa alone taking pictures of everyone smiling and laughing together. Everyone was really happy and it warmed my heart.

I saw Mina, Momo and Jiro getting their nails done and I quickly joined them
"Hey girlies" I smiled walking in
"Hey mamas" Jiro laughed. We all got our nails done

Jiro's nails

Mina's nails

Y/n's nails

Momo's nails

"Omg I love these" Momo exclaimed
"Thank you so much" I smiled to the ladies that did them. I gave them a £10 tip each then we all walked around thinking of what to do next.
"Ooo let's go to the hot springs" Mina suggested.
"Sure you guys have bathing suits right?" I asked. They all said yes and we went. We got into the changing rooms and put on our bathing suits. They gave us robes and we put them on and walked to the springs.

No one was there so we took off our robes and got in.

Jiro's bathing suit

Momo's bathing suit

Y/n's suit

Mina's bathing suit

We got in and relaxed. We were all talking and laughing together. We didn't hear the door open and Kirishima, Katsuki, Sero, Midoriya and Todoroki walk in.
"GAWD DAMN" Katsuki shouted. We all quickly turned and saw them staring at us.
"Yep we're definitely bisexual" Midoriya said and Todoroki nodded. They got into the hot spring with us.
"Damn ma you looking fine af" Katsuki said pulling me into him. I put my hands on his chest.
"Damn you got those deluxe mommy milkers" I squished his chest and everyone laughed. We stayed in for 30 minutes then got out and walked around to see what else we could do. We decided on getting massages and we all walked around in our robes.

We got there but the teachers were in there getting massages and talking.
"So yeah y/n is going to be one of the greatest heroes of all time guaranteed" Almight said
"Awww thank you uncle Might" I said giving him a hug.
"Oh no problem little one" he smiled. We sat around the room talking waiting for our turn to be massaged. Our turn soon came and the massage was heavenly. It was so relaxing that it put me to sleep.
"Y/n get up" Midoriya shook me awake.
"I'm up I'm up" I said standing up. I was still drowsy so I slipped. Katsuki quickly caught me. We looked at each other smiling
"What tf was that" Sero laughed
"Righttt" Kirishima laughed. We left the massage room and continued exploring the rest of spa.

We found a section called the man cave. It was made for when boys to wait in while their girls do spa stuff. It had games, music and snacks in it. Me and Jiro instead fell in love and we sat down at the tv. We started playing the games while everyone else talked and had a good time. A few hours had gone by and it was time to leave.

"Thank you so much it was so fun" I smiled at the secretary.
"No problem come again" she waved as we left. We made our way back home and we all sat together in the living room.

"So how was your day?" I asked
"It was literally amazing" Mina giggled
"Mina was with you the whole day" I laughed
"It was truly dazzling" Aoyama smiled
"Yeah it was really fun thank you y/n" Shoji said
"No problem I'm happy you guys had fun" i smiled. There was a knock on the door and Aizawa opened it. Simon came stomping in
"SO YOU TAKE EVERYONE TO THE SPA BUT ME?" He shouts at me
"WHO SNAKED??" I asked.
"No one snaked I saw it on Mina's snap story" Simon said.
"My bad sorry babe" Mina giggled
"Its fine" I said "don't worry Simon I'll take you somewhere better"
"You better" he said flopping down next to me
"How about you take Angel there" Katsuki suggested
"Yo that's a good idea" he said "thanks bro in law" he dapped up Katsuki then left to Angel's.

We were all hungry so I started on a early dinner. The spa provides snacks but it wasn't enough to fill you up. I quickly whipped up some ramen and decorated it nice.

"FOODS READY" I shouted. Everyone came running.
"This looks amazing y/n" Midnight said
"Thank you now dig in" I smiled. Everyone ate and continued talking about their day.

A/n: hey loves sorry for the sucky chapter but I'm really tired and I just wanted to warn you that I might be uploading chapters slower cause I'm going back to school tomorrow I appreciate the support byeee💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.8K 14
❝ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑒𝑡?❞ ❝𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑*𝑚𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑘𝑢.❞ ...
2K 50 22
𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ↠𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒/𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗌...
2.3K 82 8
𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 *𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.....𝒊 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊�...
60.5K 1.4K 55
🀄 ᳝ ࣪ 𔘓𓄿̷̸ ❝ 𝖫𝗢𝖵𝗘 𝖬𝗬𝖲𝗘𝖫𝗙 ❞ ▬▬ 𝗕𝖭𝗛𝖠. 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 🎪 ▎⃞ ݊ ˳. 𓍯 ࣪🦴 ᳝ ˑ [ 𝗦𝖨𝗠𝖮𝗡 ]𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒...