The Soul Mates

Por INDELF1106

First day of Pham's university life and Dean and Pham felt pulled toward someone!!!! . . . DeanPham fanfic... Más

Aurther's Note
Chapter - 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Hiiii Pups 🤭💙
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
#1-kornin.... Hey My Angel's... 🤭
Chapter - 16
#1- Deanpharm.... Yosh.....
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Hello Readers. 🤒
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Author Here 🙋🏻‍♀️
Extra-1
Extra - 2 (1)
Extra - 2 (2)
Extra - 3 (1)
Hey There 🤗
Author's Note

Chapter - 31

2.6K 107 32
Por INDELF1106

"PHAAM... PHAM. YOU.. YOU ALRIGHT?"

Pham opened his eyes. The room wasn't so bright. He could tell the curtains were still hanging down. He adjusted his vision. And before he could process further, a body wrapped Pham's body immediately following three more figures. Pushing a big boy behind.

Dean.

Who was now standing behind in disbelief. Stunned. With opened mouth and most irritated expressions.

In : "YOU ARE HURT?."

"I..."

Manau : "ARE YOU IN PAIN?"

"N...."

Team : "YOU CAN TALK?"

"Ye....."

Del : "YOU NEED ANYTHING?"

"I'm....."

In : "YOU....YOU REMEMBER US RIGHT?"

"LEAVE HIM AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU FOUR."

In, Team, Del and Manau looked back at the source of the anger. Grinning sheepishly.

"S....sorry P' Dean. We.... We are leaving him. Sorry." In got up and went back to Korn who wrapped his arms around the little vampire, trying to not laugh. The other three followed the same. Going back to Win and Boss. Del went and stood near Alex who was grinning too. Gently he cared Del's back. Del looked at him with a pout with anger. He stopped grinned immediately. Biting his inner cheeks.

Win's father went to Pham. And asked him if he was ok or feeling anything. They knew that the wolf blood can be a thread to a vampire. But here they could see Pham all fine.

"No weird feeling right? Pham, don't hide anything. Ok. Just tell me if anything feels discomfort to you. We can't take risk."

"I'm really not feeling anything weird....ummm..." In a weak voice, Pham replied.

"Uncle.... You can call me uncle. I'm Win's father."

"Yes.....uncle. I'm really fine. Never better before."

"But its surprising. No opposite effect of a wolf's blood on a vampire."

"Mate bond I guess." Arthit tried to reasoned.

"Let me know if you feel anything. Ok. I'll observe you though. For few days."

Pham nodded with a smile. Still couldn't look at Dean, whose eyes never left Pham's face. Still full of worries.

"Ph...Phaammm." Antika hugged her son gently, crying her heart out. She kissed his face all over. Pham's father hugged his son as well. Thanking god for saving their little prince. Pham couldn't hold his tears back either.

"I'm sorry.... I'm really sorry. For making you worry. Sorry."

"No.... No baby... Don't... We know.... We know what you did was all anyone will do in that situation. You are safe. That's all matters. We are sorry. That we couldn't save you, and more over it, became your weakness, burden on you. We are sorry for making you go through this all baby. Sorry."

"Mom... Dad... No..... Don't say this. I love you both. So much. What you had done for me was more than my own blood parents could do for me. You never had your own child just because of me. How.... How can you say this. I love you so much." Sobbing hard Pham replied.

"We know. We know Pham. And who says we don't have our own son. Don't say this baby. Never." Both hugged their son, sobbing.

"Ummmm" Pham replied, wiping his tears having a small but relieved smile on his lips. Both of them pecked Pham's hair gently.

"Phoom...." Pham looked at his lost brother. Tears stared to shed again.

"P'....." Phoom rushed to Pham and hugged him. Both started to cry. Pham couldn't believe his little baby brother was in his arms. Safe. The events in past started to flow in his mind again. He tightened his hug around Phoom.

Slowly he pulled back, looking keenly at his brother. He pecked Phoom's forehead.

"Thank you.... Thank you so much for staying alive. For surviving. Thank you."

"How could I not P'. I knew my brother will definitely come to save me once he'll know I'm alive. Thank you P'."

"I missed you Phoom. I missed you so much. All those year, when I wasn't aware of your existence, I knew..... I knew one of my important parts was missing. I.... I couldn't remember. But...I... I...."

"I know P'. I missed you so much too. So much. Thank you for coming for me."

And Pham took him again in his embrace.

While hugging Phoom, Pham's eyes landed on Alex's relaxed face. Seeing Pham looking at him Alex's expressions tightened. He bite his lower lip in tension.

Pham slowly pulled back from Phoom. Looking at Alex with some unreadable emotions on his face.

"Stop looking like this at me. Speak.... Say something."

Pham didn't speak a word. Still glaring at Alex.

"C'mon Pham. Stop doing this."

"Doing what P'?"

"Doing this.... This.... Giving me chill."

"As if you care."

"Phaaaaam" Alex stepped ahead and reached Pham.

"Stay away... Don't come near P'. Don't touch....." But before Pham could finish his line, he was in His brother's warm embrace.

"I missed you Pham...." Shedding tears silently Alex whispered, hugging his little brother.

"I hate you..." Returning Alex's hug, Pham tightened his arms around Alex.

"Ummmm. I know." Feeling Pham's warm hug, Alex replied softly.

"I really hate you."

"I know. I know my baby brother."

"No.... I really do. I really really hate you."

"Ok ok... But why are you crying then? Stop it na. Don't cry. You are sick. Its not good for you right now." Caressing Pham's hair gently Alex smiled.

Pham pulled back and started to sob and speak with tears.

"If you were this worried then why did you even leave me in the first place? You.... Do you have any idea what I went through when I thought you betrayed me. I... I... You.... I was already missing my life's important things. You were my pillar. Have you any idea how i felt? "

Holding Pham's little hand, he wiped the tears from Pham's cheeks gently he replied.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry Pham. For breaking your heart, your trust. But.... I had no choice. What I could do? I couldn't let you be unprotected. I had to do it. But i swear if I ever felt ease. You don't know how badly I wanted to come to you. I'm sorry."

"I missed you so much P'. I missed my brother's embrace so much. Never do this again P'. No matter what. If we are together, We'll go through anything." Pham hugged him back.

"hmmmm. Now stop crying please." Alex patted Pham's head and back gently. His heart was in so much ease, having his brother safe in his embrace. He sighed.

Standing behind silently, Dean was dying to have Pham in his arms. But he knew what this whole family had gone through. He couldn't disturb them having their time. He had waited. And for Pham's happiness, he was ready to wait more.

Alin sensed Dean's concern. She smiled looking at her son, standing there, all calm.

"He just woke up. I think we should let him rest a little more..... Dean...... Take care of him ok..... Pham... Rest son. I'll go make something for you to eat." Everyone nodded silently at Alin's words.

Gently and with lots of affection, Alin cared Pham's hair. She pecked on his hair and looked at Dean. With a smile. Dean's father patted Pham's head gently. Pham's and Dean's friends gave Pham a sweet smile before leaving him alone with Dean.

"Byyye~" Manau winked at Pham before closing the door behind them.

~SILENCE~

Dean was still standing a little far from Pham. Pham couldn't dare to look directly at Dean. He was nervous, scared... In his unconscious state, he wanted to say so many things. But now, he was blank. Out of words.

Dean badly wanted to hug Pham, but he was aware of Pham's mental situation. The little one was playing with his fingers on his lap.

Dean sighed.

He went to the bed, and sat facing Pham, still didn't break the eye contact.

"Said so many things to everyone. Don't have anything to say to me?"

"S....sorry." Pham whispered, still didn't look at Dean.

"What?" Dean pretended like he didn't hear.

"Ss...sorry." Though it was still a whisper, but better than before.

"Sorry??? Is this all?" Dean still was glaring at him. He was frustrated that Pham wasn't looking at him.

"Pham.... Pham.... Look at me."

No response.

"Pham look at me before I loose it."

Still Pham didn't look at him.

"Here. I'm here. Look at me. Not at your lap. Now. Is this all you have to say?" He held Pham's face by cupping his cheeks, gently. Making Pham look at him.

The moment their eyes met, Pham broke out. He didn't hold his tears.

Seeing Pham crying like this, Dean panicked and couldn't hold it. He ceased the distance between them and held Pham in his arms, strongly but at the same time gently. Like he was the most fragile thing on the earth.

"Hey.... No Baby. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry baby. Please please don't cry. Please. Shhuuuusss. I'm sorry. I'll not do it again. I'm sorry. Its ok. I don't want to hear anything, I don't need to. We are ok.... Ok!!! Shhuuuusss... Don't cry Pham..."

"I.... I'm sorry P' Dean.... I. Was.... I was scared.... I'm sorry."

"Its ok.... Its ok.... I can understand.... You must be.... Don't cry please."

Pham pulled back. But still holding Dean's arms. Dean didn't completely let him go too. He wiped Pham's tears gently.

"I was so scared P'. I thought... I thought you'll hate me too. I didn't want it. I couldn't bare it. I can't handle your hate P'. I'm sorry." Pham was crying hard.

Dean tried to calm him down.

"I was harsh. That... That was  all my mistake... I was so careless. I couldn't see that. I....." He was guilty for his words on that day.

"P' Korn told me about that. You are not to blame here P'. Anyone would have done it. I'm so sorry. You went through that all. My.... My parents...." Pham was still unaware of the truth.

"No Pham... They didn't.... They didn't do anything wrong...."

"Wh......what?" He looked at Dean in confusion.

"Hmmm. Thanks to your parents, I'm alive today. My pack is alright. Thanks to them. I can't thank them enough for what they had done for me. First saving me and my family and more than that, giving me you. Saving you. I can't thank them enough.

I'm sorry that because of me you went through that all. I made you suffer when I should be the one saving you, caring you, loving you. I made you cry. I.... I thought you hated me for me being a Wolf. It killed me every second. And here I said that I hate your kind in front of you. I can't.... I don't even want to imagine the pain I made you went through.

But I swear Pham, I'm not capable to hate you. No matter what. I can't. I couldn't when In told me the reason because of what you kept me away. I was dying at that moment when I heard what In said. Hurting you is not even the last thing on this earth for me. No matter what...."

"No P'.... Not your mistake. How it is your mistake? I should had come to you. I myself predicted that you'll hate me. I..... I should had believed in our hearts. In Us. My lack of confidence led us to this. Only.... If only I had took the chance. Only if I had gathered all courage. Only if I had trusted my heart. I made both of us suffer because of my stupidity."

"Shuuuu.... Stop crying. Its both of us. Both of us. But no more.

You.... You own me. My breathe my blood my body my soul, everything. I........

I love you......

More than my million lives.

I love you Pham."

"I love you too. I love you too P' Dean. I love you too."

"Be Mine Pham. Though you were, you are, and you will be. But still, I'll ask you. I beg you. Please be mine."

"Where can I go P'. When I belong to you."

Looking deep into each other's eyes, they both accepted the bond.

Dont know how many times they both had wished these words to listen. Their heart was sinking in joy, in happiness, in love. The tears were flowing. Letting their all fear and sorrow come out of their heart.

And the long wait finally came to end, when gently Dean lifted Pham's face. He leaned and touched his lover's lips. Softly... assuring the little one. Making him feel his love. Making him feel safe. Secure.

Pham was clenching Dean's shirt. Not ready to let him go so soon. Holding Pham's body Dean was himself not gonna let his little lover go.

It wasn't a passionate kiss. It wasn't a kiss for claiming each other.

It was like filling the hole in their hearts. Making their ownself assure that its not a dream. Making the last confusion and fear flow from their eyes.

Slowly Dean parted their lips. Unwillingly.
And looked at his lover who was red now. But looked annoyed when Dean let him go. Pouting.

Looking at Pham, Dean couldn't hold his laughter. He chuckled.

"Greedy, impatient already!!!" Pham couldn't keep the eye contact. Dean chuckled again.

"We have eternity love. You'll get more than this you know." Dean was smirking. After understanding Dean's meaning, Pham's eyes widened. He was blushing hard now. Couldn't speak a word. He was now biting his lower lip.

"What happened baby? Shy??? Someone was annoyed when I broke the kiss. What happened now?" Leaning close to Pham's face, Dean started to tease his baby.

"P' Deeeeaaaaan" Pouting Pham pushed Dean's chest away from him.

Dean was laughing, seeing the little vampire all red and shy.

"Hahahaha sorry sorry. But trust me next time I'm not gonna let you go so easily. You just woke up so I'm being considering. Since I don't want you to faint because of....."

"OK..... I understood..... Thank you so much P'. You don't have to explain." Tomato red Pham didn't let him complete his line.

Pulling Pham back to his embrace, Dean whispered near Pham's ear. Making him shiver.
"You have no idea how badly I want to crush you in my arms Pham. To ravish you. So don't be disappointed. You'll get more than you even can imagine, My love."

Pham was hiding his face in Dean nap, clenching Dean's shirt. Dean could feel the hot skin of his lover. He wanted to tease him more. But left the idea for now. He tightened his embrace around Pham. Sinking into Pham's nap. Both inhaled each others sweet scent, making every inch of their body fill.

"How much I missed your sweet scent." Dean kissed there gently. And pulled back.

He pecked Pham's lips and then his forehead.

Suddenly he realised that Pham hadn't taken anything in his system for days.

"You.... You must be starving Pham. You haven't eaten for days." Dean cupped Pham's face in worry.

"I'm fine P' Dean. I'll eat something later." Pham held Dean's hand and replied with a sweet smile.

"Fine??? You look all pale." Dean retorted.

"Vampires supposed to look pale P'." Pham said while looking down at his lap.

"Still. Its not that kind of paleness. Plus. In told me you never had blood. Are you stupid? It's your necessity. You need it." Dean could feel Pham's discomfort but it was not his concern right now. Pham looked at Dean in disbelief that how the older was ok with the fact that he is a vampire and drinks blood.

"P' Dean... No... I don't need it to survive. And.... And i dont...." Pham tried to convince Dean. But got interrupted by Dean.

"Even if you try, you can't be a monster Pham." Looking deeply in Pham's eyes, Dean replied with a gentle smile.

"P'...." He left Pham speechless.

"And who told you that you are allowed to have any other person's blood?"

"Huh!!!!" Dean's words left him confused.

"I let you lips touch that monster's skin once. Doesn't mean I'll let you do it again and again. I was jealous enough but since he was already dead i couldn't do much." The cute jealousy was clear in Dean's eyes.

"P'....Dean" Pham couldn't believe.

Suddenly Dean's sharp teeth tore his index finder's skin making the warm blood flow. Pham's eyes widened.

"P' DEAAAAN. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" The flowing blood made him scream.

"Drink...." Dean lifted his hand before Pham.

"WHAT!!!!! NO.... P' DEAN. WE HAVE TO MAKE IT STOP." The blood was flowing down. Pham was panicked. Not because of its smell but because of worry.

"Phaaaaaam. Drink it. Now." Dean was pushing him.

"P' Dean I can't. We've to do something."

"Pham. Don't waste it...."

"P'...." Before Pham could speak further, Dean pushed his finger in Pham's mouth, and held Pham's hand so he could not struggle.

"Stop arguing and drink." Pham's eyes widened but his weak body couldn't struggle, nor could reject.

The sweetness made him lost. He couldn't let his eyes open. It was first time when he was tasting this blood in his conscience state. He stopped resisting. Dean freed his hands.

A tear drop fell from Pham's eye. Gently Dean wiped it. And kissed his forehead.

"Shhuussss. Don't cry baby. Please. You have no idea what I'm feeling right now. How happy, how blessed I'm feeling right now. So please." Gently caring Pham's cheek with his free hand he whispered.

Slowly Pham let Dean's hand go. He could feel Dean's emotions since they both had accepted each other already. He knew how happy Dean was feeling. This made his guilt lessen.

Dean could feel it too now. Pham's ease.

He smiled and asked.

"Was that sweet?"

Pham nodded without looking at him.

"How much sweet?"

"More than anyone on this earth." Dean chuckled on Pham's reply.

"But you never had tasted blood except In and that vampire's. So how do you know?"

"I can smell P'." Finally with a pout Pham looked at Dean. Dean smiled and kissed him again.

"Dont ever do this to me Pham. Promise me. No matter what, you'll tell me everything. Never put your life in danger. Remember it. You are mine. You are all mine. And you have no right to put something in danger which is only mine. P' will punish you. Understood?"

"Ummmm."

"Don't stay away from me. Understood?

"Ummmmm"

"Always stay with me??"

"Ummmmm"

"I'll not let you go now."

"never"

"I've waited enough. Now I'll not wait. Understood?"

"yes P' Dean"

"You are stuck with me, for this life, for next life, for every life. For eternity. We'll be together.... Forever...."

"Forever..."

Having each other in their arms, they both fell asleep. No more anxiety, no more worry was there now. Hoping for a bright happy future with each other, they both were in their dreamland already.

THE END

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

147K 4.7K 36
When 3rd year business student, Win falls for 1st year kid ,Team, things take an unexpected turn as Team's gruesome past keeps coming back to him...
9.2K 426 24
- 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚒 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑, 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟�...
7.2K 180 10
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐨... 𝙂𝙉 (𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧-𝙣𝙚𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡) 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 Whoo...
119K 3.8K 36
Win, is attracted to Team at first sight. Win, a third year engineering student, is dragged to a caffe every morning by his friends Tay, Dean and Tu...