𝓜𝓱𝓪|𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸𝓾 𝔁 𝓫𝓵...

By stainsspermbank

ʸ/ⁿ ʰᵃˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵒ.¹ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵗᵒ ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇᵘᵗ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵈⁱˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵉ ᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱⁿᵃ... More

Introduction
First glance
why do you care??
reunited
will you go on a date with me??
meeting the parents
Enterance exam
In it together??
First day
The mall
the attack
the aftermath
the sleepover
the meeting
moving in
beach day
preparing to sports festival
the sports festival
weapons room
we meet again
fast recovery
the appointment
"does this mean you want to break up"
reflecting on the past
exposing the traitors
spa Sunday
taking down overhaul
its my birthdayyy
date night
Gerald's goons
the new girl
Corona hits
quarantine training
hospitalized
going home
paying them a visit
meet Crystal
she meets the parents
freeing Bakuhoe
teacher's assistant
internships
the interview
finally summer
the party
visiting grammy
kidnapped
revenge
welcome back?
back to normal
the photoshoot
"she's my sister"
the date
day with Shindo
day at mine
the banquet
visiting Stain
welcome to hell
surviving
the beginning of the end
the remains
ring shopping
pool time
"mummy?"
negotiating
Jazzy's birthday
maturity
graduation +extra
new story!!

the new guy

2.2K 47 123
By stainsspermbank

⚠️mention of rape⚠️

I walked back to Mina's room and continued cuddling with the girls.
"So is he dead yet?" Mina started
"Nah she didn't let us kill him" Katsuki complained walking back into the room sitting with Kirishima.
"Why not?" Jiro asked snuggling into my neck.
"Cause it felt wrong I don't know" I answered.
"Fine but if he tries something like that again he's dead" Momo said making a pistol.
"WAIT I THINK I JUST FELL IN LOVE" I screamed watching it fall out of her arm.
"Wow so I'm just invisible now" Katsuki whined
"Oh shush you know I love you more" i rolled my eyes at him.
"True" he smiled. We all continued talking and playing games. It was around time for dinner and I was too lazy to make dinner.
"Do you guys want to order dinner?" I asked.
"Sure what did you have in mind?" Sero asked.
"I don't mind, I'll go ask everyone else" I said getting up to ask our other classmates. It quickly hit me that that it would take ages to go around the house and ask so I just walked to the centre of the house. "EVERYONE COME TO THE WEAPONS ROOM WE HAVE TO TALK" I screamed then walked to the room. Everyone quickly came running.
"What happened?"
"Are you ok?"
"Should I call Aizawa?"
"How about Simon?" everyone asked out of breathe.
"I just wanted to ask what you guys wanted to order for dinner" I laughed. Everyone rolled their eyes at me and flopped onto the couch. "So any suggestions?" I asked.
"How about we get ramen?" Katsuki suggested.
"WAIT I HAVE AN IDEA" Mina screamed. "How about we all get dressed up and go to a nice restaurant?"
"Omg yesss that would be so fun" Momo giggled.
"Sure" I agreed
"So you're too tired to cook but you can get dressed nice and go to a restaurant?" Katsuki asked
"And what about it?" I glared at him. He looked at me shocked then got up and picked me up.
"We're all going you guys have 2 hours" he said taking me out of the room. We walked to my room and he locked the door behind him and put me on my bed.
"What do you want Bakubitch" I laughed.
"Watch your mouth" he said putting his hand on my neck squeezing it slightly.
"I- uh um" I stuttered.
"Quiet now are we?" He smirked.
"Shut the fuck up and go get ready" I laughed push me off me, walking to my wardrobe.
"Fine love you" he said leaving my room. I smiled and continued looking for a dress.

~time skip~

We all finished getting ready.

Tsu's dress

Jiro's dress

Ururaka's dress

Mina's dress

Momo's dress

Everyone was waiting downstairs as I putting the final touches on my outfit.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)(and you had the same wig installed)

I quickly grabbed my purse, phone and keys. I walked downstairs and everyone stared at me walking.
"Omg you guys look so good" I smiled looking at everyone.
"Thanks y/n" Midoriya smiled.
"Damn you're fine af" Jiro smirked
"Right so you got a man or what" Momo smiled.
"Shiiii I meann" I laughed. We all laughed and I made my way to a blushing Katsuki. "You alright babe?" I said kissing his cheek.
"Y-yeah you look beautiful y/n" he smiled.
"Thanks now let's go get some food" I excitedly jumped thinking about food. Everyone laughed then got into their cars.
"I'm driving" Kirishima said. I handed him my keys while him and Mina sat at the front and Katsuki, Sero and I sat in the back.

We made it to the restaurant with everyone else waiting outside. We all walked in and I spoke to the man at the counter.
"Yo you look mad fine let me take you out" he winked. I cringed and ignored it.
"So anyways its 20 of us" I said.
"Oh you're one of them" he rolled his eyes.
"One of what" I asked.
"One of those niggers that don't know their place" he looked me up and down "so who did you fuck to be able to pay for that dress?" He said loudly catching people's attention including the manager. I quickly grab him and pulled him over the desk slamming him onto the ground.
"You need to watch your fucking mouth" I glared at him. "Say some shit like that again and I'll do worse" I said as the manager came over to us.
"I am so sorry about that miss, I assure you that he will be punished accordingly, would you like your meal to me free" she apologised.
"Thank you that would be appreciated" I smiled.
"Ok so how many people are you with?" She smiled walking behind the desk.
"There's 20 of us" I smiled. She was taken back by the amount. "Don't worry I'm paying for their food, I don't want you to lose money" I smiled.
"Thank you, let me show you guys to our party area" she said guiding us to a different room.

"Wow its beautiful" Tsu exclaimed. We all sat down at the tables and started talking. The Bakusquad and Momo, Jiro and y/n except Kaminari all sat together. We looked at the menu and picked out what we wanted. Eventually the waiter came around to get out orders.
"So what would you guys like?" He smiled. We all said our drinks and he wrote them down. Before he left he winked at Jiro.
"Um did you see that?" I said.
"Yeah he just winked at me ew gross" Jiro laughed. He came back with everyone's drink. We handed them out but he gave Jiro a different one.
"Um sorry I didn't order this" she said.
"I know its better try it baby" he smirked.
"No thanks just bring me my drink please" she said politely.
"Nahh this ones better just try it" he continued.
"JUST GET HER THE FUCKING DRINK"Momo shouted. Everyone was shocked she never shouts.
"Damn Momo go off" Mina said.
"He's doing the most just get my girl her drink" she complained.
"You guys are together that's fine af" the man said. "Do you guys need a third?" He smirked. Everyone looked at him disgusted.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET HER DRINK" Katsuki shouted at the man and her scurried away.
"Thanks Bakugou" the girls said.
"The audacity of that guy" I said.
"I know right who did he think he was he could never replace you" Jiro winked.
"Damn are you guys fucking or sum?" Sero asked. We all laughed.
"Not yet" Momo laughed.
"You horny freaky fucks" Katsuki laughed. I loved how he doesn't get jealous when me and the girls flirt even though he knows I'm (your sexuality).

The man came back with the right drink.
"Jiro we ordered the same thing right?" I asked. She nodded. "Ok here take mine I don't trust him, don't worry I haven't taken a sip yet" I smiled.
"Aw thanks babe" she said swapping drinks with me.

We all ordered our food, ate and talked. After a few hours we all left the restaurant.
"Go ahead I'll catch up to you" I called out at everyone left. I walked up to the waiter from later. He turned to face me.
"I know what you put in that drink watch your step bitch" I smiled as my eyes turned black. He ran away scared. Then I walked to the front and saw the manager.
"Hello miss" I said calling her over. I pulled out a few hundred pounds in twenties. "Can I go give this to the kitchen staff?" I asked.
"Of course miss follow me" she smiled leading me to the kitchen. "Excuse everyone please listen up" she said and everyone stopped what they were doing to look at her. "This young lady wanted to say something" she gestured to me.
"Hi everyone I just wanted to say the food was amazing and that you're doing a great good please take this money as a tip" I smiled. Everyone thanked me with smiles and hugs then I made my way back outside.

Everyone was looking at me smiling.
"We saw that y/n" Todoroki said.
"Saw what?" I asked.
"Everything" Momo said.
"You are so nice y/n" Mineta said
"Um thank you" I said surprised by his normal compliment.
"No problem can I touch your boobs now" he said putting his hands out. I toe punted him onto the ground and Ojiro put him into their car. We all got into our cars and made our way back to the dorms.

"I'm tired af" I said taking off my heels walking into the living room.
"Rightt" Mina said slouching next to me.
"Its Friday tomorrow so let's all head to bed then we can do something after school" Momo said. We all agreed and made our way to our rooms. I took of my dress and put on satin pyjamas. I heard a knock on the door and went to go open it.
"Hi Katsuki" I said letting him in.
"Did you need something?" I asked. He looked at me like I was crazy. "What?"
"I haven't seen or heard from my wife in a week, I'm not going to let you out to my sight for the next month" he said.
"You know why I needed to get away right?" I asked laying down in bed.
"Yeah I understand and I'm so sorry about that y/n" he said laying down and pulling me clocloser.
"Its fine don't worry about it" I said falling asleep in his chest. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

~time skip~

"Good morning class" Aizawa slumped into the classroom. He looked back at the door like he was expecting something to follow him. A familiar boy came into the class and smiled at us from the front. My smile slowly faded. "This is Gerald and he will be joining our class" Aizawa said
"I've already met some of you but I hope we can all be the best of friends" he smiled. He made eye contact with me and winked. Disgust and despair showered over me.

I stood up and started walking out of the room.
"Y/n where are you-" Aizawa started
"Don't" I said leaving the room. I walked down the hall to some empty lockers. I punched one of them and it dented. The loud bang echoed across the hallway and Aizawa cane running to see what happened. He saw me there blank faced looking at the locker.
"Don't worry I'll pay for it" I said disappearing down the hall.

Narrator's pov
Aizawa went back to class and saw everyone glaring at Gerald.
"Who are you?" Aizawa asked
"What ever could you mean" Gerald smirked.
"Katsuki talk now" Aizawa said pointing at Bakugou.
"He's y/n's abusive ex that helped her develop most of the problems she has today" Bakugou growled. "Where is she?"
"I don't know she just walked away from me" Aizawa responded. Everyone grew a worried look on their faces.
"The last time she did this she vanished for a week, we have to find her fast" Mina said.
"You guys have the rest if the day off go find y/n" Aizawa said worried.

Y/n's pov
I walked down to the school training facility. I took off my cardigan and set it on one of the benches. I started punching the training dummies releasing all of my stress. It had been weeks since I was able to do this and it was so reliving to let everything go. I continued like this for 15 minutes then started practicing my knives.

I stood completely still and only moved my fingertips and my knives hit the targets perfectly. I had been practicing both combat and my quirks for a few hours until I heard the door open. I turned around and saw Gerald smirking at me.
"What tf do you want?" I glared at him.
"That's no way to talk to your boyfriend" he laughed.
"We aren't together so shut tf up" I said going back to training. I felt hands wrap around my waist and I quickly turned around and punched him in the belly.
"You bitch" he said breathing heavy.
"Don't fucking touch me and maybe you won't get hit" I continued training. He quickly ran to be wrapped his arm around my neck. He slowly lifted me off the ground. I struggled as he continued choking me. I quickly relaxed as struggling grew the pain. I quickly grew out my nails and scratched his face.

He dropped me and I quickly regained my breathe. I looked up and saw him about to hit me. I didn't flinch and he looked at me shocked.
"No no hit me" I said. "Hit me I fucking dare you hit me"
"I'll do it" he said
"Ok hurry tf up them" I said. He slapped me in the face hard but I didn't feel much pain. We heard a gasp come from above and saw Nezu, Almight and Aizawa.
"Do I have permission?" I asked them.
"Go ahead" Aizawa said. I smiled and looked back at Gerald with a smirk.

I stepped back and vanished appearing behind Gerald. I quickly scratched his back and he winced in pain trying to grab me but I had disappeared again. I continued attacking him like this until he was dizzy. I sent my knives at him and they sliced across his skin making deep cuts. I started laughing maliciously and he kept looking around for me like a mad man. I then appeared in from of him with a wide smile. He swung at me but his missed and I punched him flat in the nose. He fell to the ground and I looked down at him. I had small tubes of medicines on me because of my reckless behaviour. I open my tube of rubbing alcohol and poured it on his scars. He screamed in agony as I smiled at the teachers.
"Y-y/n are you ok?" Almight asked.
"I'm great have a good day" I said picking up my cardigan and leaving. I walked down the hallway passing my class.
"Guys we've checked everywhere even her uncle's academy, what if she's left again" Momo sulked
"I can't lose her again" Katsuki said with a shaking voice.
"So you checked uncle Jerry's academy but didn't think to check the school training facility?" I asked leaning on the door.
"Y/N WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Katsuki said pulling me into a hug.
"I've been training for hours" I said walking to the others. We were talking for a few minutes until a limping Gerald came into the class. Clearly he didn't know about recovery girl.

"You bitch you will pay for this" he said grabbing me by my hair and throwing me to the ground. I quickly stood up and punched him in the belly. I quickly ran to Nezu's office.
"Y/n are you ok?" Almight said confused.
"*gasp* what happened to your face you're swelling up?" Recovery girl said running over kissing me where it was swelling. It quickly healed while Gerald busted his way into the room.
"WHY ARE YOU RUNNING BITCH!" He shouted running at me. I swiftly dodged and pulled recovery girl out of the way before we got hit.
"Gerald calm down" Aizawa said.
"SHUT IT HOBO" Gerald shouted swinging at me again.
"Ok I get you insulting me but he did nothing wrong" I said slipping out of the way.
"I SAID SHUT UP" he screamed pulling a tantrum.
"Well that's embarrassing" I laughed. "You need to grow tf up Gerald"
"YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU ARE MINE" he shouted.
"NO SHE'S NOT SHE'S MINE" Katsuki said running into the room. He blasted explosions at Gerald and Gerald fell to the ground. Katsuki got onto Gerald and they were fighting on the ground.
"BOTH OF YOU CUT IT OUT" I screamed and they both got off each other. "SIT DOWN NOW" I pointed at the table and Katsuki walked over to it.
"YOU DON'T GET TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO-" Gerald started.
"SIT TF DOWN BEFORE I KILL YOU" I shouted. My eyes turned black and he quickly ran to the table. The teachers watched everything from around the room without interfering. Three of us sat down with me and the head of the large table and the boys facing each other in the middle.
"Gerald what is your problem? This shit that you keep pulling is weird af" I said
"I-I need you, when you left me I left so alone and hurt" he said.
"DEACTIVATE YOUR QUIRK NOW" I shouted and everyone looked at me confused. "Gerald's quirk is manipulative when his left eye changes from blue to green he activated it" I explained. "Now tell me the fucking truth or I won't hesitate to shoot you again but this time it'll be lethal"
"You shot him y/n?" Aizawa looked at me surprised.
"Yes but it's a story for later" I said.
"Yeah it was hot" Katsuki smiled
"Yeah whatever but I'm serious y/n I really love you and you just left me out of nowhere for no reason" Gerald said.
⚠️
"YOU TRIED TO RAPE ME WITH YOUR FRIENDS THEN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ME BECAUSE I DEFENDED MYSELF" I shouted at him.
"Yeah so" he said
"ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB?" Recovery girl shouted. Everyone froze and looked at her. She walked up to Gerald and grabbed him by the shirt. "TELL ME THAT ISN'T TRUE BOY"
"I-its true" he stuttered "but she was asking for it you should have seen what she was wearing"
"I WAS WEARING JEANS AND A T SHIRT" I shouted.
"Yeah tight jeans though your ass was showing" he scoffed.
"I'M ABOUT TO KILL THIS BITCH" Recovery girl shouted. Almight quickly ran to her and pulled her off Gerald.
"Recovery girl don't worry about it I'm fine now" I said reassuring her. "Now you let me explain how our relationship worked." I started "you were abusive af verbally and physically, you would constantly make me feel shit and disregard my feelings and cheat, YOU NEVER LOVED ME AND YOU STILL DON'T SO STOP FUCKING FOLLOWING ME"
"Yeah but I need you" he said. Everyone looked at him confused. "You'll never be happy without me and you know it"
"Gerald I've been happy for months without you, with or without Katsuki in my life so shush" I said
"Oh really so you were happy when you're mum was constantly abusing you, you know you will never escape me to stop being difficult and come back to me" he said. Something clicked in me and I lunged at him. I grew out my nails and choked him digging them into his neck. I sent knives at him and they stabbed into his shoulders and legs. Aizawa quickly deactivated my quirk and pulled me off Gerald. The knives weren't deep so I brought them back and recovery girl hesitantly healed him.
"I'm going to fucking kill you I promise you" I said struggling to get out of Aizawa's grasp. Aizawa then hugged me knowing I was under a lot of stress.
"Shhh y/n calm down" he whispered and I quickly relaxed in his arms.
"Gerald I'm not stupid I see you walking behind me in stores and driving behind my car and watching me sleep" I said. His eyes widened "the next time I see your outside my window I'm killing your ass" I said.
"That's not a problem cause I'll be in bed with you" he smirked. Katsuki jumped at him punching him and bashing his head into the ground.
"ONLY I SLEEP WITH Y/N GOT IT EXTRA?" Katsuki shouted and Almight quickly pulled him off.
"You maniacs deserve each other" Gerald said wiping his now bleeding nose.
"Wait a minute how did you even get into this school you are dumb af?" I asked. He stayed quiet. "OMG YOU USED YOUR QUIRK" I shouted.
"AND WHAT ABOUT IT?" Gerald shouted.
"Gerald you're expelled from UA and I'll be calling the police on you for battering, harassment and sexual assault" Nezu said walking to his desk. Gerald tried to run out of the room but Aizawa quickly wrapped him on my scarf still hugging me.
"Thank you" I smiled. I let go of Aizawa and walked over to Katsuki. "Hey hey hey relax" I said pulling him into a hug. "Calm down I'm here with you and I won't be going anywhere anytime soon" I whispered. I felt him relax in my touch. "Good start my love now do some deep breaths with me to make sure we're fully calm" we did some breathing exercises and he was completely calm. We stood up and Katsuki stared at me smiling.
"I love you so much y/n" he smiled.
"I love you too" I said giving him a quick peak on the lips leaving him blushing. "Awww you're so cute" I giggled bopping his nose.
"Wow you guys are really made for each other" Almight laughed.

The police came and I explained what happened and his quirk. They deactivated Gerald's quirk and took him away. I felt a weight on my shoulders lift. 'Now all I had to do was put away the traitors then I'm free' I thought to myself. 'But that's for another day' I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
2K 50 22
𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ↠𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗒/𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗎𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗌...
91.6K 3.5K 40
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 �...
114K 3.7K 14
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝?❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧...