๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โ†บ e...

By iamriceu

โ ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช โž 2021 | ยฉ สœแด€แดŠษชแดแด‡ ษชsแด€สแด€แดแด€... More

ษชษดแด›ส€แดแด…แดœแด„แด›ษชแดษด
1 | Red Face
2 | Suspicion
3 | Revealed
4 | Small Problem
5 | Kidnapped
7 | Hitch and Marlo
8 | Chained Up
9 | Unknown Memories
10 | Debate
11 | Huge Titan
12 | Sorry
14 | The True Ruler Of The Walls
14 | Queen?!
15 | Coronation
16 | Walk You Home
17 | Kiss
18 | My Queen
19 | Dumb Bitch
20 | Meat Party
21 | Breakfast
22 | Wall Maria
23 | Big Brain Armin
24 | Monkey Trouble
25 | Thunder Spears
26 | The Colossal Titan
27 | Give Up On Your Dreams And Die
28 | The Plan
29 | Distraction
30 | The Queen's Decision
31 | The Other Side Of The Wall
32 | The Other Side Of The Sea
33 | Kruger
34 | Letters
35 | Small Ice Cream Date
36 | Declaration of War
37 | Usurper Eren Yeager
38 | Devils of Paradis
39 | Teal Eyes
0.1 | Weird Dream
40 | Gunshot
41 | Historia Visits Y/N
42 | Ships
43 | Insomnia
44 | Fight
45 | I Love You
46 | Break Free
47 | Let Go
48 | Dedicate Your Hearts
49 | Cheer Up
50 | Table Talk
51 | My Rose
52 | Sweetheart
53 | Choose Wisely
54 | Frieda's Story
55 | Hallucigenia
56 | The Huge Skeleton Titan
57 | Paths
58 | Smile
59 | Pie
60 | It Was Never Meant To Be
61 | Traitors Of Eldia
62 | Free
63 | Flying Titan
64 | Explosion
65 | Without You
66 | My Love
า“ษชษดแด€สŸ แด€แดœแด›สœแดส€'s ษดแดแด›แด‡
แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข
Explanations
whyyyyy
editing ?

6 | Shot

6.7K 258 213
By iamriceu

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

3rd Person's Pov

The roof covering the wagon tore off revealing Historia, Eren and Y/N. Eren was going to use the shotgun beside him but, Y/N was shot by one of those harmless bullets that could make you fall asleep. 

"Y/N--" Eren was going to help her but he fell on top of Y/N.

Historia had no time to react so, she was shot by the same bullet and fell on of the seats.

The girl who shot them took over the wagon and drove off out of the street they're currently in.

Captain Levi was trailing behind the wagon but was stopped by three of Kenny's men. The animators used most of their budget on this scene and made it look badass. Levi ended up in a bar. He hid behind the counters, waiting for Kenny.

"Hey, that's Levi from the Survey Corps!" One of the customers exclaimed

"I could have sworn I caught the scent of a filthy rat drifting fro this bar. Come out and play, little rat."

Kenny hollered as he enters the bar, "There you are! Time for the Military Police to exterminate some vermin! Bang! Bang!"

The customers just looked at him with a mixture of shock, fear and surprised. 

"The hell?! Where did he go?!" Kenny groaned.

"Right here, Kenny. It's been a while. Never thought you'd still be alive. So instead of executing the Military Police, you decided to join them?"

"Adults do plenty of things a kid like you can't understand. Oops, my bad. You're so short, I keep forgetting you've gotten older. I've been looking forward to seeing you in action. I never thought you'd put all of those tricks I taught you to such good use. But didn't I ever tell you wha happens to a cornered rat? It doesn't matter which way you run. You'll be shot down from on high no matter what."

Kenny grabbed a chair and continued, "Hey, Levi..."

He smashed the chair on to the Wine/Beer's wrack, making most of them shatter. 

"I have a little feeling that I understand exactly why you joined the Survey Corps. It was all we could do to stay alive in that garbage heap. Just surviving each day took everything we had. And don't you remember how much it hurt when we learned how big the world really was? But it wasn't all that hard to save ourselves. We just had to find something we can do. It's that simple. The cold hard truth is that the only thing you really need to lead a fulfilling life is a hobby!" He exclaimed

Levi looked at the bottle of wine in front of him and turned it a bit so he could see Kenny's reflection. "A hobby? So blowing my teammates' heads is a hobby to you, is it?"

Kenny answered, "Yup. I don't care who or what I have to mow down to achieve my greater goal. And don't pretend you're any different. You've done your share of killing."

"Yeah." Levi shot towards Kenny, knocking him off. 

He exited the Bar through the window, using one of the chairs as a decoy. He then used his ODM gear to kill off one of Kenny's men, using him as a shield.

"I hear gunshots!" Sasha squeaked 

Connie muttered,"Huh?"

"Over there!" She pointed out

"You think something happened?" Jean questioned

Mikasa answered, "Most likely. What the Captain wanted to tell you all is that starting now, there will be times when we have no choice but to fight humans."

"Wait does that mean--"

Mikasa didn't let Jean finish his sentence as she sped off towards the direction of the shots. 

timeskip

The five scouts used their ODM gear to fly around the city. Connie spotted the trio and yelled, "Look, It's Y/N, Eren and Historia!"

"Captain!" Sasha spotted

There was another one of those Military Police chasing after Levi. He was about to shoot him but Levi used his ODM gear to not only stab the dude but slice him using his blades.

"What the Hell?" Jean uttered

"Catch that wagon!" Levi commanded

The five scouts hesitated but Mikasa answered, "Yes, sir!"

"Listen up! They're used to fighting other people! They already got three of ours. You can't afford to hesitate if you want those three back! If you get the chance, you kill! Got it?!" 

Without hesitation once again, Mikasa answered, "Understood!"

Levi attacked more of them but two others appeared.

"Armin, Jean! Secure the wagon! We'll cover you!" Levi announced

"Yes, sir!" Armin yelled

"Another one dead..." Jean trailed off.

He was a bit hesitant with everything happening. The two landed on the Wagon. The girl noticed them and aimed her gun towards them both. 

Mikasa knocked off the girl from the driver's seat and Jean pointed his blade towards the girl's face.

"Don't move!"

The girl took her gun out and made Jean fell.

She was going to shoot Jean but she hesitated. 

"Jean!" Mikasa yelled

A gunshot was heard. 

The girl was shot by Armin making the Scouts successful for now. 

They just retrieved the wagon but three other Military Police catched up to them. They were all going to shoot Armin and Jean but Levi and Sasha moved them out of the way.

Eren, Historia and Y/N were now getting taken by the Military Police towards Rod Reiss' estate. 

Mikasa wanted to chase after them but Captain Levi stopped her.

"Stop! We need to fall back!" He commanded

Feeling helpless, MIkasa just yelled, "Eren!"

Later that night, the Scouts stayed at the same warehouse Jean, Armin and Sasha were held in. Armin still looked horrified since he did kill one person for the first time. 

"What's wrong? Did this filthy room kill your appetite?" Levi asked

Armin answered, "No...  Jean, there's still something I'm still trying to understand."

"What's that?"

"When I fired that gun to save you, I felt like I had moved to late. Sorry. But still... Why was I the one who shot first?"

"That's..." 

"Because the other person hesitated. It's true." Levi stated

"Armin, I'm sorry. I knew what I should've done, but..." Jean trailed off

"Is that how it is? I bet the woman I killed was a good, kindhearted person. She must have been much more human than me. Since I pulled the trigger easily. I'm..."

Before Armin could say anything, Levi began, "Armin, your hands are permanently stained with blood now. You'll never be able to go back to the way you were."

"Why would you say that?" Mikasa gasped

"Embrace the new you. After all, if you kept your hands clean, Jean would be the one who died." I'll tell you why you pulled the trigger. Your comrade was about to get killed. Armin. It's only because you bloodied your hands that nobody on our team ended up dead. Thank You."

Jean looked down,"Captain Levi, I... I felt it was wrong for humans to fight each other, and wrong for you to order us to do it. I was to afraid to hurt a living person. But, now, I think I'm the one who was wrong. Next time, I'll shoot." 

"I never said anything about who was right or wrong. I don't pretend to know what's right. Who's to say you made the wrong choice?" Levi justified

He stood up and walked over to the tied up Dimo Reeves.

"Now then... It's about time we hear what he has to say."

Levi removed the cloth from Dimo Reeve's mouth so he could talk.

"Wait! I don't know a thing! All I do is transport wagons--"

"We've met once before" Mikasa cut him off

"In the city, people were calling him boss." She continued

"Yeah, I remember. Dimo Reeves, right"  Levi said

"Tch... We were only doing what the Military Police ordered us to do. But we failed completely. Now they'll dismantle the Reeves Company for scrap. They won't stop at me and my idiot son. They'll make sure my employees die in so-called accidents."

"And you don't plan on fighting back? Trost should be in disarray right now, but it's holding together. That's because the Reeves Company employs enough people to keep the economy up. How many people do you think would survive the winter if your company belly up?" Levi questioned

"Are you suggesting I team up with you?" He asked

"We just need to know where Y/N, Eren and Historia are. You supply the Military Police, so together I'm sure we can figure it out."

"But can you stop my city and employees from dying of starvation?"

"I can't guarantee it. However, you can trust that we'll move towards the end."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Author's Note

Just wanted to let y'all know before sgit happens, Y/N is older than Historia by a few months. If you have the same exact birthday as her, tHEn a fEw MiNUTes oLDer oR sMtH Idk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 14.1K 29
๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฎ ๐˜… ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ/๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ -๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐–ผ๐— ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ 3/10/21
581K 21.4K 49
[ ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ถ๐ป๐ผ๐‘Œ๐‘‚ ๐‘†๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘ˆ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ " ๐บ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ—๐ผ๐‘๐น๐‘‚โ— ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘...
6.7K 310 23
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต... ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ'๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ...
56.8K 3K 25
โ๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ซ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฎ, ๐™„ ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง.โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข เฟเพ‚ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...