I CAN MAKE IT RIGHT × taekook

By Taekookieinacuteway

Taehyung is heartbroken and pregnant the one he love did this to him, his parents disowned him but because he... More

Characters intro
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30 (M)
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
Chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
note
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter 55

2.2K 80 9
By Taekookieinacuteway

Please ignore mistake.

No ones pov.

"For God sake Jungkook stop panicking you will ruin your hairs because of sweat" jimin hissed.

"Yes kook you need to calm down take a deep breath and here drink some water" Mr. Jeon said.

"Dad where is mom I need mom please ask her to come here" Jungkook said "she will be here in any minute but please calm down" Mr. Jeon said.

"How can I calm down dad it's my wedding what if something goes wrong what if taehyung reject me what if he will going to take revenge for what I did in the past" Jungkook said.

"Aish this dumb bunny taehyung was right when he said that our son is nothing but a coconut headed muscular bunny" Mrs. Jeon said as she enter the room.

"Mom" Jungkook went to her and hugged her " thankgod mom you came mom I'm scared what if he don't want me anymore" Jungkook said and tears welled up in his eyes.

"Jungkookie don't cry baby he loves you so much if he don't want you then why would he accepted your proposal in the first place Jungkook he loves you you are his only love and Father of his children and also he is going to give you another baby why would he reject you and he also forgive you na then Don't worry and get yourself together because it's time" Mrs. Jeon said and pecked Jungkook's forehead.

"Yes mom he loves me I know he loves me c'mon guys let's go and get this done I missed my baby so much" Jungkook said and they all laughed at him.

Meanwhile with taehyung he was as bad as Jungkook he was panicking and his moody as isn't helping as he us pregnant he is very sensitive.

"Awww my tae baby you look so gorgeous my love" Mrs. Kim said.

"Momma I'm scared what if Jungkook don't want me anymore as I'm pregnant I will be fat and ugly" taehyung said his lip weaver a little.

"Omo baby you think to much Jungkook is whipped for you that coconut will move moon to earth if you want so Don't worry" Mrs Kim said and taehyung smiled while blushing but thy got interrupted with a knock.

"It's time love" Mr. Kim said and then his eyes landed on tae and he was speechless he went to him and hugged him and said "my baby tiger got so big that he is getting Married" he said and taehyung just smiled "anyways let's go your Jungkook is waiting for you" and they all nodded.

As taehyung reached infront of the door Mr. Kim hold his arm with his and said "Don't worry I won't let you trip my son" and taehyung sighed in relief.

He take a deep breath and start walking he didn't saw the venue as it was surprise for him he watched it in awe because the decoration and venue was so pleasing and relaxing he felt himself getting calm a bit.

Then he saw everyone looking at him while mouth agape because he was a ethereal beauty and he felt shy so he looked down and moved but then he looked up and he saw his soon to be husband looking at him smiling and he smiled back both of their eyes were glistening with tears happy tears because after suffering so much in the past taehyung finally got what he wanted he got his Jungkook.

Jungkook was looking so handsome that taehyung want this wedding to end soon he can kiss him.

Jungkook was having hard time to breath because taehyung looking so beautiful that it felt like a dream to him he question this almost everyday but yet he again questioned how he got so lucky to have taehyung in his life taehyung is an angel for him and he promised himself that he will treasure taehyung all his life and even after life.

As taehyung reached there his dad gave his hand to Jungkook and said "take care of him" and Jungkook bowed to him and said "Don't worry appa I will" and then he looked at taehyung and said "you looking gorgeous love" and taehyung looked down while blushing and said "and you look handsome".

But they got interrupt because of priest "Okay so let's start the ceremony" and he did his work (I don't know how it happens so let's skip to the vows).

"Taehyung I know we don't have a best relationship as you know I was a jerk back then but when I realized my feeling for you you were gone I tried to look for you but couldn't but I promised myself that I will love only you and wait for you and when you will be back I will never let you go when you forgive me and gave me a chance you don't know baby how happy I was to have you back you gave me two amazing children and one is in making I promise you baby I will always live you and cherish you my whole life I love you baby I love you so so much" as Jungkook finished he was already crying and tae was in tears too but it was his time to say his vows.

"I know Jungkook how much you regret what you did and trust me baby I never stopped loving you I was just mad I know from the start that you are not a bad person just have a bad influence but you proved yourself worthy for my love again and for our children I love you so much my koo I will love you till my last breath and I pray to God that I will got you as mine in my every life"

"So do you jeon Jungkook take Kim taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband to promise to love him and cherish him forever ?"

"I do"

"Do you Kim taehyung take jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband to promise to love him and cherish him forever?"

"I do"

"I declare you as husbands you may kiss each other" as priest was done Jungkook lifted taehyung's veil and pulled him closer and kissed him with so much love and passion that tears welled up in taehyung's eyes.

But they pulled away as they felt tug in their hand they looked down as saw the twins "come here babies" Jungkook said and picked them both and they both kissed their angels.

(BTW this is how taehyung looked after veil was lifted)

Everyone clapped and cheered for the newly weds they cut the cake after and chatted then it's time for the dance.

As they were dancing taehyung's head was resting on jungkook's chest and Jungkook put his chin on taehyung's head.

"Koo" taehyung said and Jungkook hummed "thankyou for not giving up on me thankyou for not moving on thankyou fir coming back to me" tae said and looked at Jungkook in the eyes.

"No baby thankyou for accepting me back for giving me this chance to have a wonderful family with you" and they both get lost in each other's eyes.

They slowly leaned forward and kissed the kiss was slow and full of love they pulled away and start swaying while lost in each other's eyes.

Everyone was looking at them taking pictures and smiling.

Soon the party came to end and they all went back to the mansion meanwhile Jungkook take taehyung somewhere as he planned something for their first night after wedding.

_________________________________________

Yes I'm still alive this time I won't even any excuse it just I lost motivation and I needed time but yeah I finished this chapter and another one is also half written I will update tomorrow and this time I promise and yes this will be ending soon and please forgive me if thsi chapter is boring I don't know anything about weddings and wait for Jungkook surprise😏

Till then bye take care purples💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 9.3K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
5.6K 386 16
jeon jungkook cold and arrogant person... hate poor and middle class person.. strict and only love his family.. pampered his sister a lot because of...
359K 14.4K 44
The story of a boy named Jeon Jungkook, who is a extremely sweet, caring and hardworking person but the problem is that -his family is filthy rich an...
73.3K 2.7K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...