Wifey

Od Cupid12

This story was written by a young lady on tumblr. I don't know her user name but all credit goes to her! W I... Viac

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Part One)
Chapter 26 (Part Two)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 Pt. 1
Chapter 30 (Part Two)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Main Characters
Main Characters
Main Characters
Main Characters
Minor Characters
Minor Characters
Minor Characters
Minor Characters
Minor Characters
Minor Characters
Minor Characters
Minor Characters
Minor Characters
Minor Characters
Minor Characters
Chapter 38
Chapter 40

Chapter 33

189 4 0
Od Cupid12

Natasha

“Well damn, so what are you going to do?” Jodi asked me after I told her everything that went down at my aunt’s party.

“I don’t know, if what he said is true then I can’t really be mad at him. My mother is to blame.”

“Do you think your mother would lie about that?”

“I have no idea. It’s just weird, I go from not knowing who my father is to finding out that he was in jail all this time and I have an uncle and brother I never knew about.”

“Have you spoken to Chris about this shit?”

“No, he and Tishaya went off somewhere. All I know is she called me saying that they were going to be gone for a couple of days so I dropped Malik off at his mother’s and took Tamia home. That was like four days ago though. I haven’t spoken to her or that nigga.”

“You have a big brother, and it’s Chris of all people.” Jodi laughed. “I don’t know about you but I find that funny. You look like your mother?”

“Yeah, why?”

“You and Chris don’t look shit alike. I know he looks like his mother I’ve seen her before. What does your daddy look like?”

“I can’t describe him, you’ll just have to see for yourself one day.”

“You say that like you’re going to give him a chance.”

“I might, I’m still figuring things out.”

“Well I think you should, just to see how everything goes. You never know what could happen. But about this bitch Tishaya,” We laughed. “Call her ass, she has a lot of damn nerve.”

“I know just up and bouncing not even saying where they’re at and shit.” I pulled my phone out and was about to dial her number but Jodi stopped me.

“These fuckers are in Cuba.”

“What? How do you know?”

“She put it on Instagram. Look at the location.” She held her phone up and I took it looking at the picture.

msshayabaybee

http://media.tumblr.com/c7f3ab78f3cd56d0fa123e1952dfa47f/tumblr_inline_nfvd4y0EVE1rz6bug.jpg

msshayabaybee do I look happy? How does he manage to work my nerves in paradise smfh only him

“This bitch is going to up and leave the country without giving us an invite? I’m killing her,” I dialed her number then put it on speaker. It rang four times before she finally answered.

“What’s up bitch?!” She yelled then laughed.

“We’re going to smack your ass, the fuck you doing in Cuba? You didn’t even invite anybody. That could have been a group vacation bitch.” I told her.

“I didn’t even know I was coming here. Chris did this shit out of the clear blue sky. I do have something to tell y’all though.”

“What? Y’all back together? That much is obvious bitch.” Jodi said making me laugh.

“We are but that’s not it,”

“So what is it? You can’t get pregnant in four days.”

“I kind of, got married.”

“BITCH WHAT?!” Jodi and I screamed at the same time.

“Chris and I got married before we left Miami. We just got to Cuba last night.”

“So where the fuck were you before then?”

“His house, listen I would love to give you bitches all the details but I have to go. This nigga is waiting for me.”

“Tishaya if you hang this phone up I will hurt you. How the fuck are you married?”

“We went to the damn courthouse the next day and signed the fuckin’ papers. It doesn’t take that long to be honest. I really need to go Tasha, I’ll call you as soon as I get back to Miami.”

“Bitch you better I want to know everything. When are y’all coming back?”

“Wednesday, and I know you want to know everything, I got you but I gotta go. I’ll see y’all when I get back. Bye!” She laughed again before hanging up.

“They’re married? Oh my God,” Jodi and I laughed again. “I’m mad I didn’t get to see it or be a damn bridesmaid or something. You and Ty better not try any shit like that,”

“Pump your brakes, we’re not getting married. We’re just getting our shit together. Marriage is a long way from now.”

“Mhm so you say, but come on get up. We have a party to plan.”

“A party? What party?”

“We’re going to throw them a party for when they get back. The muthafuckas didn’t have a wedding they’re at least going to have a reception or something. You’re helping me do everything.”

“Kid friendly or not?”

“Yeah it’s going to be good. I’ll find out their flight information and all that.”

“How the fuck is you going to pull that off?”

“You already know how I do? I can hack into anything, I’ll find everything out.”

“Alright if you say so,” I got up off my bed and followed her downstairs to the living room. “How are you going to do this in two days?”

“We’re going to start right now; I know where we can have it.”

“Where?”’

“Here, you have a huge backyard. We’re putting that shit to good use.”

“Well sure Jodi you can use my backyard thanks for asking.” I said sarcastically making her laugh.

“My bad but come on let’s get to work.” Shaking my head I went and grabbed my laptop before going back to where she was. This girl is just too much.

….

“You’re playing right?” Michael asked me after I filled him in on what Tishaya told me over the phone.

“Nope, she said they got married. That’s some crazy shit.”

“It is, I know he said he was going to get her back but damn.”

“Why does it seem like life is just dropping bombs everywhere? Things are calm for a minute then boom, something happens.”

“Like?”

“We are a perfect example. Things go good for a few weeks then something crazy happens. I’m talking about my aunt’s party of course.”

“How do you feel about that shit anyway? I never asked you about it.”

“I can’t explain it to be honest. I mean a part of me is angry about it but at the same time I know it’s something I can get past. I really want to smack the hell out of my mother though.”

“I wouldn’t advise you to smack her but I get it. I knew he had a daughter I remember hearing him talk about it but I didn’t know who it was and I never would have guessed it was you.”

“He was ready to hurt you.” I laughed a little bit.

“You’re his daughter it’s not shocking that he would be like what the fuck, but he wasn’t going to do anything and if he did he damn sure wasn’t going to get away with it.”

“That’s like your big homie though, aint that what y’all call it?”

“Something like that,” He chuckled. “He knows how I am though. He always taught me not to let any nigga try me and get away it so I know he didn’t think it was going to be different with him. Nobody is about to punk me.”

“That’s good to know, are you going to speak to him?”

“I have to, it’s not like I can ignore him. He is your pops.”

“True, that feels so weird to say.”

“Why?”

“I never had to deal with it before. My mother told me what she did and I just assumed that he would never be a discussion. Now he’s around and it’s just funny, not to mention the fact that Chris is my brother. That’s even weirder.”

“That’s what really threw me off, I can’t imagine that nigga having a little sister. Especially one I’m sleeping with. I guess it’s a good thing we didn’t know.”

“How?”

“I wouldn’t have ended up with you. If I knew you were related to them I would have left you alone with a quickness.”

“Why? It’s not like you’re scared of them.”

“I’m not scared of anything or anybody it’s just about respect.”

“That’s understandable I guess.”

“So when are you going to speak to your mother? You can’t avoid the shit.”

“I know, I really don’t want to see her right now. I need to let everything settle in my brain before I even approach her about it. The way my mind is set up right now I’ll end up saying things I shouldn’t say.”

“Why do you respect your mother so much? All the shit she’s said and did to you, you still want to watch what you say to her?”

“Yes, no matter what bad she’s done it’s still my mother. The fact that I have a child now I understand it better. I know I’m probably going to fuck up sometimes when it comes to King but I don’t want him to think that disrespecting me is ever going to be okay.”

“You’re completely different though.”

“Right now yes but I can’t tell the future. Who knows what might happen? I’ll be damned if the person I brought into this world is going to stand in front of my face and disrespect me like I’m a bitch off the street. I don’t want my child doing it to me so I’m not going to do it to my mother. That’s just how it is.”

“Alright do you, if you want to keep it civil with her then have fun with that. I don’t see where you get your patience from but whatever.”

“You should be thankful for my patience if I didn’t have any you would probably be dead by now.”

“Oh so you think you’re about that life?” He smirked at me.

“Well you know who my daddy is, it’s just in me.”

“I’m daddy, I’ve taught you well.”

“Sure you have Michael.” I got up off my bed laughing. “Shouldn’t you be going home now? It’s after midnight.”

“You still on that waiting shit?” He scoffed.

“I sure am, I already told you what it was. You got me way too easy last time, if you want me you have to show me.”

“Alright, I don’t like what you’re doing but I’ll respect it. I’m picking King up tomorrow, two o’clock, not three Tasha.”

“I know, he’ll be ready. See you tomorrow,” He kissed my cheek then went downstairs with me right behind him. After giving him another goodbye I closed and locked the door after he walked out.

Tamia

“So are you coming to the party with us next weekend? Ronnie is throwing it, his parents won’t be home and you know they live in that big house.” My friend Blake told me.

“I don’t know, my sister will never let me go to a party like that.”

“What is up with her? I thought she was cool at first now she’s all strict and shit. It’s just a party.”

“True but she’s not going to like me going. You don’t have to deal with her, I do.”

“Fine don’t go, but Damien will be there.” She smirked.

“What?”

“Damien will be there and you know how they are with him. He will have a new girl in his lap quick if you’re not there to watch him.”

“You really think he would talk to another girl?”

“Definitely, there he is right there.” She pointed behind me. “I’ll talk to you later, come to the party.” She walked off down the street while I turned around to see Damien walking over to me.

“What’s up ma,” He hugged me then kissed me on the forehead. “You look good today,”

“I wear the same thing every day,” I giggled nervously.

“True but you switch it up and I like that. Are you going to the party this weekend?”

“Ronnie’s party? I don’t know, my sister might have a problem with me going.”

“Well who said she needs to know? Just tell her you’re going somewhere else then go to the party. It’s about to be huge I know you’re not going to miss it.”

“I don’t want to but-“

“But nothing, just come to the party. I want you to come.” He grabbed my hand intertwining his fingers with mine.

“Alright, I’ll go.”

“Good ma, oh and I need a favor.”

“A favor?”

“Yes a favor, you down to make some extra money? I know your sister gives you anything you want but it’s nothing like spending your own.”

“I mean, I guess. What do you need me to do?”

“Nothing huge I just need you to take a ride with me somewhere.”

“A ride with you?”

“Yeah, I have to drop some shit off for my cousin and I was thinking you could come with me. Keep your man company.”

“That’s sounds like an alright idea bu-wait did you say my man?” I know I didn’t hear him wrong.

“Yeah ma, come on what did you think you was to me? A homie?”

“I don’t know exactly I never really put a label on it, but since you put it that way. I’ll the take ride with you. Where are we going?”

“You’ll find all of that out later. Are you coming to my practice?”

“To watch? Sure, I mean I don’t have anything else to do.”

“Alright then let’s go.” He draped his arm over my shoulder  and led me back inside of the school.

Damien and I have been talking for a couple of weeks now and I really like him. I mean really like him, a whole lot at this point. He’s one of the most popular boys in school so there are a lot of girls after him and he chose to be with me. I don’t know what else could make my day better at this point. I was on cloud nine.

Tishaya

“How did you get this done so fast?” I asked Chris while I gazed down at the rings that were on my finger.,

“I went and did it the day I found out you came back.”

“Are you serious?”

“Dead ass. I already knew I was going to get you back.”

“You knew that how?”

“Don’t worry about all of that, just relax yourself. You’re in paradise ma, stop sneak dissin’ on the gram too.”

“I didn’t sneak diss you nigga, you were right there when I posted it and paradise doesn’t mean anything. You’re still annoying.”

“You love me though.”

“That is not the point, don’t be annoying.” I laughed. “When we get back where are we staying?”

“What do you mean? The house we been staying in,”

“Did you or did you not fuck your baby mama there after I left?” Instead of answering me he looked away. “Exactly, I’m not staying in a house this bitch was prancing around in. So when we get back to Miami I want to move.”

“You want to buy a whole new house?”

“Yes, besides the house you have now if yours. My name wasn’t anywhere on the papers, so now I want everything with my name on it too.”

“My house is in my mother’s name you know that.”

“Well she just has to get over it; you have a wife now she’s not number one bruh.”

“Fuck the house for a second; you need to talk to my mother when we get back.”

“Why?”

“She’s my mother, you’re my wife. This stupid ass beef you two got going needs to stop.”

“It’s not me; I’m not the one with the issue. She’s the one mean mugging me every time I come around and your cousin told me she was talking shit when I left.”

“You left what did you expect her to do?”

“Not have my name all up and through her mouth that’s what.” I rolled my eyes sitting back in my chair. Chris’s mother and I don’t really have the best relationship. For whatever reason that woman just doesn’t like me, I don’t know why and to be honest I don’t really care. If she wants to fake dislike me then that’s on her. No fucks given over here.

“Y’all just need to talk. You know she’s going to flip when I take her name off everything.”

“Then let her flip, is my name not supposed to be on anything because she doesn’t like me?”

“I’m not saying that, I just know it’s going to be an issue and that’s not what I want. Matter of fact I don’t even feel like talking about this. We’re supposed to be having a good time, it’s our honeymoon. I got you to say I do.”

“How the fuck that shit happened I don’t know. I should’ve stuck to no.”

“You know damn well you’re happy you said yes. Stop it.”

“I don’t remember that.” I was lying through my teeth and he knew it. I didn’t even hesitate when he asked me to marry him again. My brain was telling me to say no, we can’t do this right now it’s too fast but my thoughts moved slower than my lips. Yes flew out of my mouth so fast I shocked myself.

“Yeah aight, so what do you feel about everything?”

“I feel good, I know it’s going to be some shit when we get back and people find out.”

“Knowing your friends half of Miami already knows. Information moves out of Amber’s salon like nothing.”

“True,” I laughed again. “It’s whatever, we don’t have anything to hide. We’re both grown, anybody that has an issue can step off. You know I’m talking about your baby mama and your mother right?”

“I do, just don’t worry about that shit. I’ll handle everything, I got you.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes I’m sure Shaya, just trust me with this shit.”

“I do trust you; handle it the way you want to.” As much as I loved it out here, and as happy as I was with the decision I made I already know it’s going to be drama like no other when we get back to Florida and that’s one thing I am not looking forward to.

natah natasha mosley fan fic natasha mosley fanfic tyga tyga fan fic tyga fan fiction tyga fanfic nicki minaj nicki minaj fan fic chris brown chris brown fan fic

54 notes Dec 6th, 2014

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
480K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
678K 41.5K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...