Chapter 16

Tyga

Walking in the bedroom I looked at Tasha who was completely knocked out. It was only a quarter to 12 so this was kind of early for her to be asleep. Usually she's up waiting for me to get in. I'm surprised at myself for being here this early. Usually I would be coming in way later than this but I just didn't feel like it tonight.

I blame Breezy's stupid ass for this shit. He wouldn't let that shit with Tasha go for nothing. He just kept bringing it up.

Flashback

"Nigga I came over here to watch a game not get a fucking lecture." I spat at him.

"I'm just telling you that you need to get your shit together. She's not Ayisha."

"I know that."

"You're not acting like it. You treating her like you don't give a fuck."

"I'm not trying to hear this bullshit."

"When she leaves your stupid ass you're going to be coming to me feeling all stupid. Didn't you say her mama was controlling as hell?"

"Yeah, so?"

"So you think she wanted to go from a controlling ass mama to a controlling ass nigga? Be serious? Just like she left her mother which I would think is way more important than you, what makes your dumb ass thinks she won't give you the deuce and leave?"

"Shut up." I said after sucking my teeth. I hate when this nigga makes a good point. Stupid ass.

"You know I'm right but it's dropped. Do you."

Flashback over

It was on my mind for the last couple of days. I knew he was right so I have eased up on her. I don't even know I'm being controlling half the time. It's just the way I am. I don't want her out here acting like she doesn't have any sense like the rest of these girls her age.

"Tasha, wake up." I shook her a little bit and she looked up at me.

"Hi," She said before laying her head back down.

"Why you asleep so early?" I asked while taking a seat on the bed.

"I don't know. I was just tired. I'm surprised you're here this early. Third night in a row."

"I know, just trying to be on some different shit."

"That much is obvious. Ever since we went over to Chris's house you have been acting different."

"Is that good or bad?"

"Good, you're not down my neck so much. Why are you like that?"

"Like what?"

"Controlling, it's like everything has to be done a certain way and it has to be up to your standards. It's all about what you want. Almost like it has to be perfect."

"It's just the way I am."

"Why, is my question. Everybody has their own way of doing things but you don't let things go. If it's not the way you want it, it's a huge problem then you get mean."

"Mean?"

"Yes mean, I walk around here on egg shells half the time just because I don't want you yelling at me." She sighed. "Reminds me of when I lived with my mother."

"How?"

"I had to sneak and do everything. Most times lie, I haven't really lied to you and I'm not going to but it does pop up in my mind just so I can avoid and argument."