Chapter 13

Natasha

Feeling the bed shift woke me up out of the slumber I was just in. Looking at the clock it read 3:41 A.M. I shook my head and turned the lamp on before turning my attention to Michael while he took his stuff off.

"What?" He asked like he had an attitude.

This nigga is the one coming in at damn near 4 in the morning and he has an attitude? Am I in the fucking twilight zone or something?

"Are you serious?"

"What?"

"You coming in here this late and you're the one with an attitude? What the fuck?"

"Don't start with me right now. I'm tired."

"I don't care. What the fuck were you doing this damn long?"

"Working."

"With who? I know you were not out this damn late by yourself?"

"I was with Breezy damn."

"You're lying. I talked to Tishaya two hours ago and he was home so where were you? Don't lie to me."

"The fuck are you questioning me for?"

"You're giving me a reason to question you. It's almost four in the morning!"

"Watch who the fuck you're yelling at."

"I'm trying to figure out what the fuck is going on. Starting this bullshit already?"

"What bullshit?"

"This bullshit. Coming in here this late like it's not a problem. Acting like my opinion on shit doesn't matter."

"I never said it doesn't matter. Look, I'm working alright. You know what I do are you really caught off guard?"

"Yes! You told me a time and it's way past that. You can't expect me to be alright with this shit. Talking about you're out working yet your business partner made it home hours ago. That makes no sense."

"So what the fuck do you think I'm doing Tasha?"

"I don't know. I do know you weren't working this long so what were you doing? Just tell me the truth."

"That is the truth."

"Bullshit. It's more to it than that. You came in here on the defense so you're trying to hide something. What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything. Look this is giving me a fucking headache man. I'm trying to go to sleep."

"You can go to sleep after you tell me what the fuck you were doing. Don't bullshit me if you did some foul shit be a man and fucking say it."

"I'm not about to do this bullshit aight. I didn't do shit. Shut the fuck up now. Keep running your mouth Natasha I swear to God I'm going to smack the shit outta you."

Rolling my eyes I turned the lamp off before lying back down. This really does not help me and my fucking mind state. When Shaya left I was all confident that I was trippin' and Portia didn't know what she was talking about but then this nigga wants to act like this.

It's too early in the relationship for this bullshit. I didn't even feel like dealing with it. I just turned over and went to sleep.

___

"Oh see now Chris would have gotten slapped. Who the fuck does that?" She said while walking around the room.

"Michael. I want to believe him when he says he didn't do anything but then again I feel like I'll be dumb if I let the shit go."