Chapter 9

Tishaya

"Don't take forever." Chris said to me when we walked in the mall. "I'm going to footlocker."

"Watch you take longer than me but alright."

"What store you going in again?"

"Don't worry about that. Just call me if you leave the store."

"I got you. Just hurry up." He said before slapping me hard on the ass.

"Nigga that shit hurt you know."

"You know you like it don't even front."

"Shut up." I waved him off and made my way to Victoria Secret.

Big man decided to take me shopping to be nice. Or at least that's what he said. I'm not stupid I know he just wanted to show me that he's willing to drop coins on me. Am I impressed? Not really. Money means nothing if you're a jack ass.

To my surprise he wasn't. Well not really, there are those moments I want to punch him in his bright ass face. The only reason I don't is because I know he feels the same way about me. I give that nigga the hardest time but he can deal with it which is attractive. I have a very strong personality so if a guy is intimated by me or can't give back what I give them we have a problem. Nobody wants a punk ass nigga.

...

"I knew I was going to be done before you." I said to Chris when I walked into the footlocker.

"I'm only here because I didn't know if you wanted something from here or not. You went to Victoria secret?" Smirking at me he moved his arm around my waist.

"Yes I did. I only got lotion and perfume. Calm your dick don't get happy."

"Always got to shoot my shit down. It's cool I'll wait it's nothing. Did you pick something for the club?"

"Yes I did. Don't flip out when you see it."

"The fuck did you buy?"

"Clothes. Calm down it's not bad."

"Yeah right. You lucky I let you come out with what you have on now."

"Let me? Nigga I have one father and you are not him. Bring that shit down."

"I'm not your father but you will be calling me daddy soon so it don't even matter. Get the sneakers you want." He said before putting his phone to his ear and walking out.

I picked a couple of pairs and went to the counter to pay for them. "That'll be 245.63" The girl said. Before I could put the money on the counter I was cut off.

"I got it." I heard from behind me. Turning around I raised my eyebrow when I saw this nigga standing there.

"That's okay. I don't need you to do that."

"I know you don't, but I want to. A beautiful girl like yourself shouldn't have to spend your money when there are men around."

"Yeah that's why she has me." Chris said poppin up out of nowhere. I didn't even know this nigga walked back in the store.

"She with you?" This nigga asked while looking me up and down. He really had the nerve to have a smirk on his face.

"Yeah she with me so move the fuck on." Chris said in a tone I never really heard before.

Looking at his face I saw that his jaw was clenched tight and his eyes were kind of blank. I don't think shit was about to be pretty so I had to get this nigga the fuck up out of here before he did something stupid.