Wifey

By Cupid12

This story was written by a young lady on tumblr. I don't know her user name but all credit goes to her! W I... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Part One)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 Pt. 1
Chapter 30 (Part Two)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Main Characters
Main Characters
Main Characters
Main Characters
Minor Characters
Minor Characters
Minor Characters
Minor Characters
Minor Characters
Minor Characters
Minor Characters
Minor Characters
Minor Characters
Minor Characters
Minor Characters
Chapter 38
Chapter 40

Chapter 26 (Part Two)

191 6 0
By Cupid12

Chris

“You alright?” Tishaya asked me after I pulled off down the street. We were on our way to a dinner party Ashley decided to have at her house.

“Yeah I’m good, why?”

“You’ve been acting weird all day.”

“How?”

“You’ve been real quiet, you were like this last night too. What’s going on?”

“Nothing is going on, I’m good.” I was lying through my teeth and she knew it. That’s the only thing that irks me. Tishaya has been around me too much, she knows when I’m lying easy.

“Ok I’ll play this pretend game.”

“Pretend?”

“I’ll pretend to act like you’re not lying just like you just pretended to tell me the truth.” See what I mean.

“I’m telling you the truth,”

“No you’re lying and it’s pissing me off. Do I look dumb to you?”

“No,”

“So why are you sitting here bullshittin’ in my face like it’s going to fly over my head or some shit?”

“Nobody is bullshitin’ you! I said I’m good so that’s what it is.”

“You a damn lie, what’s your problem? What happened when you went to shop yesterday?”

“Tishaya just drop it,”

“I’ll take that as a yes. What’s the issue Chris I’m not fuckin’ playing open those lips and tell me what the fuck happened!”

“Watch who the fuck you yelling at!”

“So tell the truth. What happened?!”

“Teyana kissed me!”

“She kissed you?”

I sucked my teeth while shaking my head. “Yeah she came by there talking out the side of her neck then she kissed me out of nowhere.”

“Wow, alright. Well I certainly hope you’re ready to be a full time parent because I’m killing that bitch.”

“Calm down,”

“Fuck that and fuck you too!”

“The fuck you mad at me for? I didn’t tell her to kiss me.”

“No but you damn sure was lying about it just now. Did you kiss her back?”

“We’re not about to go back and forth about this shit.”

“Answer the fuckin’ question. Did you kiss her back yes or no?” Without answering I looked at her for a brief moment before turning my eyes back on the road. “You did huh? Wow,”

“Just listen for a minute.”

“No I’m not listening to shit, pull over.”

“What?”

“Pull the fuck over you heard me!”

“I’m not pulling over Tishaya calm the fuck down it didn’t even mean shit.”

“Bullshit, bullshit and even more bullshit. You go and kiss that bitch but want to say it’s nothing? Nigga please!”

“I’m telling you the fuckin’ truth!”

“Sure you are Chris. You don’t lie right? Fuck outta here pull the fuck over and let me out this damn car!” Needless to say I didn’t pull over.

I let Tishaya sit there and go off about me and Teyana like I wanted the bitch to kiss me. That shit literally came out of nowhere, yeah I was fucked up for kissing her back. My dumb ass shouldn’t have but the shit caught me off guard. I didn’t even realize what I was doing until Keeis came in the back making us jump away from each other. He left out with a confused look on his face and this bitch had the nerve to try and kiss me again. Of course I didn’t let that shit happen again. I was already fucked up I’ll be damned if I let the shit get worse. Tey got mad and cursed me out for not loving or caring about her before storming out like five year old who got told no but I didn’t give a damn. Fuck it and her for even putting me in that position.

“Chris, CHRIS!” Tishaya screamed while snapping her fingers in my face knocking me out of my thoughts.

“I’m not pulling over Tishaya so sit your ass back and shut up!”

“Nigga you have to pull over and not because of me. The cops are behind us.” Looking in my rearview mirror I sucked my teeth seeing them right behind my car.

“Shit, this is not good”

“What? I know your stupid ass doesn’t have drugs in the car while I’m in here.”

“No I don’t have no fucking drugs on me, I got my strap though.”

“Oh fuckin’ boy here we go.”

“If you don’t have a way to make this shit better shut up.” I gritted through my teeth. She was pissing me the fuck off.

“You shut up, where is it?”

“Why?”

“Just tell me where the fuck it is and pull over before they think you’re trying to get away.”

“In the glove compartment, the fuck is you about to do?”

“Christopher shut up damn.” Tishaya pulled some tissue out of her purse before opening the glove compartment and taking the gun out with her hand wrapped in tissue. “Is this the only one?”

“As far as I know,”

“The hell you mean as far as you know? So damn slow sometimes bruh I swear. You don’t have one on you?”

“Yeah I forgot, here.” I pulled the one from my waist and gave it to her. She put both of them in her purse then sat back while I pulled over.

“How much you paid for that purse?” I asked her with my eyebrow raised.

“Twenty two and some change.”

“Hundred?”

“Thousand and before you go running your mouth this is a birkin bag the shit is not cheap and it’s helping you right now so don’t even come at me.” Smart ass mouth. Before I could say something to her there was a knock on my window. Rolling it down I came face to face with an officer.

“What’s the problem officer?”

“I need to see your license and registration,” The cop said. Tishaya handed me my stuff and I gave it to him. He walked away for a couple of minutes then came back over. “Can both of you step out of the car?”

“For what?”

“We just need you to step out of the car.” He said in a stern tone. Shaking my head Tishaya and I both stepped out the car and stood off to the side.

“You sure you don’t have anything else in there?” She asked me in a low voice. “No weed or anything?” I thought about it for a minute then looked at her sighing.

“It’s an ounce in the car.” I whispered back.

“Of what?”

“Sour,”

“You know they’re going to find that right?”

“Yeah I know, you know the combination to my safe bail me out.”

“Right, they get you in custody they will not be letting you out that easy. They’ll start digging into shit, I’ll say it’s mine.”

“Hell no, I’m not letting you take that. You’re 18 it’s not simple for you to get out.”

“I know that, trust me. Just be quiet and don’t let them get my purse.” I wanted to say something else but the cops cut me off.

“Well look what we have here,” He smiled holing up the weed in his hands. “Looks like you’ll be making a trip with us…Breezy.” I could tell by the way he said my name he was more than happy to get me.

“You can’t take him with you for that,” Tishaya said and he looked at her confused.

“Why not?”

“It’s not his,”

“Listen miss I understand you want to help your little boyfriend but this is clearly his.”

“It’s not clearly his, its mine.”

“Oh really? Why don’t I believe that?”

“You can believe whatever you want to believe. It’s mine I just told you it’s mine. Are you willing to go on record saying you ignored a confession?” The cop sucked his teeth and came over to her. Tishaya gave me her purse then put her arms behind her back.

“I’m coming to get you ma,” I told her and she nodded while he read her, her rights. He put her in the back of the cop car then got in himself. Looking up at me she mouthed a quick “I’m good” before he pulled off.

Getting back in my car I started it up and sped down to Ashley and Red’s house breaking traffic law on the way there. When I pulled up I didn’t even bother to park the right way I just turned my car off and got out before jogging up to the front door and knocking on it like I was a cop.

“I’m coming!” I heard Ashley yell. A few seconds later the door opened and I walked in ignoring her hello. I found everybody in the dining room, eating.

“Late ass nigga, where Shaya at?” Jodi said and I shook my head.

“Locked the fuck up.” I answered her and they all looked at me shocked.

“What the hell did she do? Whooped somebody’s ass?” Jayce asked me laughing.

“Nah man on the way over here we got pulled over.”

“Ok and?”

“And I had two guns on me and an ounce of weed.”

“So why are you here and not in jail?” Ty asked with a confused look on his face.

“The guns are in here,” I put her purse in an empty chair. “They didn’t see that. They found the weed though. She took it.”

“The fuck you mean she took it?”

“She took the charge! She told them the shit was hers, now I got to go get her. Nigga you riding or no?”

“Hell yeah come on, when Tasha gets here tell her I’ll be back.” Ty told Jodi before getting out of his seat. Before anybody could say something else I walked out the door with him right behind me. We rushed over to my car and I sped off down the street after starting it up.

“You know she could get at least two years for an ounce right, and that’s because she has no priors.” He asked me while I drove.

“I know that, she knows that too, that’s why she took it. She said if they would have took me in the niggas would have been digging up some shit.”

“They would have so she wasn’t wrong. Damn, shorty about to do a bid for you my nigga. I see why you marrying her.”

“This shit is crazy; she was just pissed at me before they pulled us over.”

“Why?”

“She found out I kissed Teyana. I fear for her life when Shaya sees her ass.”

“Oh yeah, your BM is dead meat. She took the shit after finding out about that plus she put your guns in her purse? Nigga, you better not ever fuck up. This is me telling you this shit. That’s how you know it’s real.”

“I know that shit. Tey can suck my dick I’m not even fuckin’ with her right now.” I continued to drive while my thoughts were going all over the place.

I knew Tishaya was down for me, she’s killed somebody for me before and we weren’t even together. That was the first thing that had me ready to wife her up but I didn’t want to just spring it on her. Now she’s taking a fuckin’ charge for me. No doubt about shit I’m marrying her ass as soon as possible.

Tishaya

“What were you doing with an ounce of weed?” The first detective asked me. Why were they even questioning me like this was some big deal I don’t know. I said it was mine, charge me and shut the fuck up. What do you need to ask questions for?

“I was going to smoke it, the fuck you think?” I responded rudely. I didn’t care either they were getting on my damn nerves.

“We think you’re trying to cover up for your boyfriend. We know what he does for a living.”

“He breathes for a living.” I shrugged my shoulders. “Why is this necessary? He has nothing to do with the shit leave him out of it.”

“So you know you’re looking at a couple of years for this right?”

“And?”

“And, you’re a beautiful girl. Do you really want to be locked up behind some no good drug dealer?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about with this drug dealer shit.”

“So what does your boyfriend do for a living? You two were in a pretty expensive looking car. How does he afford it?”

“He breathes, listen I’m not about to sit here and talk to you two about this shit. I said he has nothing to do with anything so you might as well stop bringing it up before you piss me off.”

“Get pissed off Tishaya, go ahead and get pissed off. See if we care, this is your life on the line not ours.”

“Whatever I don’t have anything else to say so are we done cause I need to pee.” They both left the room while I sat there.

I really didn’t want to be in here, the shit was nasty and gross and I was even in the actual prison. I have to be the craziest bitch in the universe for doing this but I didn’t care too much. It was either him or me. In my head I was thinking oh well I’ll see him when he gets out. I’ll hold him down but this was his fuck up he needs to deal with it, but then my stupid ass heart was saying something completely different. I knew I wouldn’t get as much time as him. I have no previous offenses at all, my shit is clean but Chris’s record is long as hell. He’s been getting in trouble with the law since he was 12 so his rap sheet was something serious. They would have given him a whole lot of time just to get him off the street. I couldn’t let that happen so here I am. Sitting in the fuckin’ county for his shit.

I don’t know if my loyalty to him means stupidity for myself. I couldn’t take this shit back now, I mean I can but what sense would it make? I’m already here; I’ve said it was mine more than once. Shit, I just have to face the damn music, I hope this nigga knows what kind of woman he has and actually holds me down while I’m going through this bullshit.

Nicki Minaj GIF nicki minaj nicki minaj fan fic chris brown chris brown fan fic Natasha Mosley natasha mosley fan fic tyga tyga fan fic tyga fan fiction

54 notes Sep 20th, 2014

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

106K 2.4K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
592K 36K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
317K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
410K 16.9K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...