snape's daughter → malfoy

By beIIatrixbIack

❝ IT'S YOU, DRACO IT'S ALWAYS BEEN YOU❞ ↳ [HOGWARTS - GOLDEN TRIO] [DRACO MALFOY / SNAPE'S DAUGHTER] (s. - se... More

Introduction
Chapter One: Albus Dumbledore
Chapter Two: Hogwarts.
Chapter Three: Diagon Alley.
Chapter Four: Christmas Eve.
Chapter Five : Prankster Twins.
Chapter Six: Harry Potter
Chapter seven: Three headed dog?
Chapter eight: Shes mine?
Chapter Nine: Troll!
Chapter Ten: Quidditch Match.
Chapter Eleven: Nicholas Flamel
Chapter Twelve : Almost Christmas
Chapter thirteen: The Invisibility cloak
Chapter Fourteen:Philosophers Stone?
Chapter fifteen: The talk with Dumbledore
Chapter sixteen: A Dragon And Detention With Malfoy.
Chapter seventeen: what was that?
Chapter eighteen: Resorting.
Chapter nineteen: Friends.
Chapter twenty: the stone and goodbye.
Chapter Twenty One: Harry's House.
Chapter Twenty Two: Serious Talk
Chapter Twenty Three: The flying car.
Chapter Twenty Four: The Howler And The Blood Message.
Chapter Twenty Five: The Chamber Of Secrets.
Chapter Twenty Six: The Cursed Bludger And A Parselmouth.
Chapter Twenty Seven: A Polyjuice Christmas.
Chapter Twenty Eight: Hagrid Did It?
Chapter Twenty Nine: Hermione.
Chapter Thirty: In The Chamber.
Chapter Thirty One: Underage Magic.
Chapter Thirty Two: Lupin and Dementors.
Chapter Thirty Three: What Have I done?
Chapter Thirty Four: Daisy.
Chapter Thirty Five: Dumbledore's Plan.
Chapter Thirty Six: The Grim.
Chapter Thirty Seven: The boggart.
Chapter Thirty Eight: Hogsmeade and Sirius Black.
Chapter Thirty Nine: Turn to page 394.
Chapter Forty: Malfoy.
Chapter Forty One: Sirius Black.
Chapter Forty Two: The Patronus.
Chapter Forty Four: Reunited once more...
Chapter Forty Five: saving innocent lives.
Chapter Forty Six: Cassie Neil.
Chapter Forty Seven: Malfoy Manor
Chapter Forty Eight: School Shopping.
Chapter Forty Nine: Why me?
Chapter Fifty: Best friends.
Chapter Fifty One: The Quidditch World Cup.
Chapter Fifty Two: End of a holiday.
Chapter Fifty Three: Arriving At Hogwarts.
Chapter Fifty Four: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter Fifty Five: Guests
Chapter Fifty Six: Unforgivable Curses
Chapter Fifty Seven: The Champions
Chapter Fifty Eight: Rita Skeeter
Chapter Fifty Nine: Dragons
Chapter Sixty: The First Task
Chapter Sixty One: The Announcement
Chapter Sixty Two: The Golden Egg
Chapter Sixty Three: The Yule Ball
Chapter Sixty Four: Feelings
Chapter Sixty Five: Discussions
Chapter Sixty Six: The Second Task
Chapter Sixty Seven: Birthday Gift
Chapter Sixty Eight: Apology
Chapter Sixty Nine: The Final Task
Chapter Seventy: The Goodbye
Chapter Seventy One: Another Year Older
Chapter Seventy Two: Dementors in Little Whinging
Chapter Seventy Three: The Hearing and A Meeting at the Manor
Chapter Seventy Four: School Resumes
Chapter Seventy Five: Legilimency
Chapter Seventy Six: Detention with Umbridge
Chapter Seventy Seven: Date.
Chapter Seventy Eight: Girl Talk
Chapter Seventy Nine: Dumbledore's Army.
Chapter Eighty: Nightmares.
Chapter Eighty One: The First Lesson
Chapter Eighty Two: The Snape Family
Chapter Eighty Three: Secrets
Chapter Eighty Four: Magic and Mistletoe
SNAPE'S DAUGHTER - THE PLAYLIST
Chapter Eighty Five: Inside The Mind
Chapter Eighty Six: School Holiday
Q&A time!
Chapter Eighty Seven: Christmas
Chapter Eighty Eight: One Year
Chapter Eighty Nine: Potions, Punishments and The Past
Chapter Ninety: Mass Breakout

Chapter Forty Three: Buckbeak.

6.3K 227 38
By beIIatrixbIack

[a/n: it's 12am right now in the UK and I can't sleep, so I'm updating again... After updating yesterday, it's put my in the mood to write more...crazy huh?!

Anyway, this story has almost 40k reads and 2k votes?! How did this happen?? I remember when this story had 100 reads and 5 votes, it seems like yesterday!! Thank you so much to everyone who reads this story, I never thought people would actually read it!

I'm going to try and get in the regular updating pattern again, but this part of the book is almost over, I think there's about two or three chapters left until I start writing the Goblet Of Fire part of the story, something I'm looking forward to because its my favourite film and book!!

Also, part of this chapter includes massive clues for a future chapter, there's also a flashback that includes clues. It's very important, there are names in this chapter that will be used in future chapters.

Chloe🐍]

*Daisy's Point Of View*

Today was a Saturday, and it was also a very nice day outside. Wearing my normal 'too formal for school' outfit, that consisted of a dress and cloak, I went to find the golden trio.

I found them in the front courtyard, Hermione and Ron looked like they were in some argument. "Hey guys!" I walked over to them, greeted with smiles from Harry as he noticed me.

"Your cat killed him! Oh, Hi, Dais!" Ron spoke as he noticed me.

"What's happening here? Who did Crookshanks kill?" To be quite honest, Hermione's cat did scare me a lot.

"Her beast of a cat killed my scabbers!" RON retorted. Oh this was going to be an interesting conversations.

"He didn't kill your rat!" Hermiome spat back. Oh they needed to take care of their pets more. Luckily, Harry and I were wise and we had owls.

"You guys need to take care of your pets more!" I butted in their arguments of 'did' and 'did not'

"Exactly what I said." Harry laughed.

We were walking near the black lake, where Hagrid was throwing stones into the lake. He was wearing a suit and tie, he must have got back from the ministry. Buckbeak, the hippogriff, was going on trial today. Lucius had reported him as a dangerous creature after what he did to Draco.

"How'd it go, Hagrid? At the hearing?" Hermione was first to speak. I was sitting on the rock, playing with the hem of my dress.

"Well, first off, the committee members took turns talkin' abou' why we were there." He started. He picked up another rock and threw it in the water. "And then I got up an' did my piece- said how buckbeak was a good hippogriff, always cleaned his feathers." He sniffed a bit, picking up more rocks and throwing them. "And then Lucius Malfoy got up an'," he stopped for a moment.

"That can't be good, knowing Lucius..." I spoke, still playing with the hem of my dress. It was more ingesting that things happening around me.

"Well, you can imagine, he said 'buckbeak was a deadly and dangerous creature who would kill you as soon as he looks at ya.'" He sniffles again.

"And then?" Hermione asked, wanting Hagrid to continue. This couldn't be good if the Malfoy's were involved.

"And then he asked for the worst, he did, ol' Lucius."

"Oh no he didn't, no, They can't sack you!" I shouted.

"They're not sacking you!" Ron snapped back.

He shook his head. "No, I'm not sacked." he looked like he was crying. "Buckbeak's been sentenced ter death!" We all gasped. They couldn't do this.

----

I was sitting in my room, my adoptive parents were downstairs, drinking. You could smell it, I sighed. This was going to be the worst night ever.

Being nine years old, I was made to look after the child that Mrs. Nott has born not long ago. She didn't really care for her son, I was made to do everything, even share a room with him.

Evelyn And Paul Nott were not fit for children. As expected, Peter came upstairs, totally intoxicated, ready to take advantage of a girl so young.

He held down my body by my stomach, his other hand covering my mouth. I couldn't scream. Not today. "Hello, Worthless child. Ready for some fun?" He cackled. He was insane.

He undressed me, started punching me and hitting me, leaving several bruises over my small frame. I was a lot smaller than girls my age, very skinny too. Bones were visible, my skin covered in scars and cuts.

He took out a stick. Saying something. I couldn't move. I didn't really see what he was doing, my vision was too clouded with tears. He laughed and took advantage of me more.

I woke with a small scream. That flashback was so clear, now I realise it. Mr and Mrs Nott, the people I called my parents for years, were Wizards. No. This couldn't be true. How did I not realise before? Godrics hollow wasn't a muggle suburb. This makes everything so worse.

Luckily, I didn't wake anyone up. I started crying. I was just getting over the past and now, a nightmare. I hadn't had one in months.

I slipped on my slippers and dressing gown, walking down to the common room, my wand firmly in my hand. I was about the leave when I saw the person I least wanted to see: Draco. "Who is- oh Hey, Daisy. Wait, why are you crying?" He rushed to where I was.

"Nightmare. A bad one. I'm going for a walk, I'll be back soon." He nodded and I left the Slytherin common room.

I walked all the way to the fifth corridor. "Lumos" I muttered.

"Put your light out, girl!" One of the portraits shouted. A man who looked like he was in his fifties, wearing wizard robes.

"Shut up before I hex you." I muttered and the man in the portrait quickly quietened.

I saw another orb of light further down the corridor. "Nox!" I whispered. I stood near the wall, only to be greeted by a light. It took me by surprise, I was about to hex them, until I saw who it was. "Merlins beard, Potter! I almost hexed you." I laughed. "Lumos!"

"Sorry, he should be here!" Harry pointed to the map he was holding. 'So that's the marauders map!'

"Who should be here, Harry?" I asked.

"Peter Pettigrew!" He pointed to the map, there was a Peter Pettigrew. Wasn't he dead?

"But I thought he was-"

"Dead, yes. Obviously not." I looked at the map. Oh no, not the name I wanted to see.

"Quick my dads coming." I pulled Harry back a bit. "Nox!" Harry said something to make the ink on the map disappear and also made his wand light go out.

There was another light in my face. "Potter, Daisy. What're you both doing wandering the corridors at night?" My dad said coldly. Oh, what a nice greeting at like two in the morning. His wand was pointed at our faces.

"I was sleepwalking..." Harry stuttered. Oh great act, potter!

"I had a nightmare, so I went for a walk." I didn't lie. My dad and Harry looked at me oddly.

"How extraordinary like your father you are, Potter. He, too, was exceedingly arrogant. Strutting about the castle-" Harry cut him off.

"My dad didn't strut. And nor do I. Now if you don't mind, I would appreciate if you could lower your wand." I laughed. Harry's sassy remarks were the reason my father hated him.

He lowered his wand. "Turn out your pockets, potter." Harry did, the map was just a bit of parchment. Good.

"What's this?" He asked Harry.

"Spare bit of parchment." Harry held it up, proving his point.

"Really...open it....reveal your secrets!" My father tapped the parchment with his wand and ink started showing on the parchment. Oh we are screwed. "Read it."

"Messers. Moony, wormtail, padfoot and prongs, offer their compliments to professor Snape and..." Oh this will be funny. This is going to hurt badly.

"Go on..." My dad spoke so slowly, it's so annoying sometimes.

"Can I go yet?" I muttered but just got a shake from my fathers head. Great.

"....and request that he keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business." I started laughing.

"Oh that's a good one!" I said between laugher. I got a hush noise from several portraits, great.

"Why you insolent little-"

"And this is where I get my rudeness from." I smirked at Harry. He just looked at me as to say 'now is not the time for your silly jokes' oh okay, potter.

"Professor...?" Lupin said, well what a perfect timing.

"Well, well. Lupin. Out for a little walk in the moonlight, are we?" Dad said coldly.

"Harry? Are you alright?" Lupin asked him. He nodded.

"Am I invisible? Helllllllloooooo?" I muttered.

"I'll deal with you later." Dad said in a softer voice than normal, gee thanks.

"That remains to be seen. I have just now confiscated a rather curious artefact from Mr. Potter." He snatched the parchment from Harry. "Take a look, Lupin. This is supposed to be your area of expertise. Clearly, it's full of Dark Magic."

"I seriously doubt it, Severus. It looks to me as if it is nearly a parchment designed to insult anyone who tries to read it. I suspect it's a zonko product. Nevertheless, I shall pursue any hidden qualities it may possess. It is, after all, as you say, my area of expertise. Harry, would you come with me, please? Daisy, Professor, goodnight." They both walked away, leaving just me and dad.

"Daisy, follow me." He said softly, is he in a good mood or something? It is, after all, two am.

"Lumos." I muttered and my wand gave off the exact glow as my fathers.

"Are you deaf? Put your lights out." and on cue, we did it the very cool Snape way. Flicking our wands, ah wordless magic is cool.

Let me say, walking down five flights of stairs at two am isn't fun. we reached my fathers quarters. I hadn't been in here since my first year. "Sit." he pointed to the sofa, him sitting on the opposite seat. "Why do you have a tear stained face? What's happened?" Protective father much?

"Like I said, I had a nightmare." I sighed. I really didn't want to relive it.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head, hell no was I ready to talk about it. He walked over to the cabinet in the corner of the room. I was so lost in a daydream about the times I used to spend in this place. "Daisy!"

"Uh- yeah?" I shook my head. He held out a vial of green liquid. Ah dreamless sleep, that will totally help.

"Take this, you can go back to your common room if you want." He sounded a bit disappointed. Oh no I was not going back there when I missed my old bed and room and this whole place.

"Can I stay in my old room?" I asked.

He nodded. "If you want, it's just the way you left it." I smiled. I really loved that room. I got up and my father followed me, probably going to his own room.

I magically lit the candles in my room. "Just the way I left it." I smiled as I walked into the room and over to my bed.

"Goodnight, Daisy." My dad said from the door.

"Goodnight, Dad. I love you, oh and thank you." I smiled as I held up the vial of potion.

"I love you, so much Daisy. I'm glad to have you as a daughter." he nodded and walked off to his own room. I closed the door, took off my slippers and dressing gown, hanging it on the chair in the corner of the room. I put down my wand and got into bed, it was just as I remembered. It smelt like my body wash, from when I stayed in here, mixed with the smell of home at spinners end. Taking the potion and quickly falling asleep.

Home is where the family is, and Hogwarts is my home. I was so happy, I was safe with these people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 60 16
❝ 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘶𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴. ❞ Annalise and Harry d...
594K 20.4K 87
[SEQUEL TO 'THE GOLDEN GIRL'] • • • "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦�...
13.9K 384 28
𝐘/𝐧 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞. 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡�...
159K 3K 63
Don't forget to Vote and Comment xoxo