snape's daughter → malfoy

由 beIIatrixbIack

❝ IT'S YOU, DRACO IT'S ALWAYS BEEN YOU❞ ↳ [HOGWARTS - GOLDEN TRIO] [DRACO MALFOY / SNAPE'S DAUGHTER] (s. - se... 更多

Introduction
Chapter One: Albus Dumbledore
Chapter Two: Hogwarts.
Chapter Three: Diagon Alley.
Chapter Four: Christmas Eve.
Chapter Five : Prankster Twins.
Chapter Six: Harry Potter
Chapter seven: Three headed dog?
Chapter eight: Shes mine?
Chapter Nine: Troll!
Chapter Ten: Quidditch Match.
Chapter Eleven: Nicholas Flamel
Chapter Twelve : Almost Christmas
Chapter thirteen: The Invisibility cloak
Chapter Fourteen:Philosophers Stone?
Chapter fifteen: The talk with Dumbledore
Chapter sixteen: A Dragon And Detention With Malfoy.
Chapter seventeen: what was that?
Chapter eighteen: Resorting.
Chapter nineteen: Friends.
Chapter twenty: the stone and goodbye.
Chapter Twenty One: Harry's House.
Chapter Twenty Two: Serious Talk
Chapter Twenty Three: The flying car.
Chapter Twenty Four: The Howler And The Blood Message.
Chapter Twenty Five: The Chamber Of Secrets.
Chapter Twenty Six: The Cursed Bludger And A Parselmouth.
Chapter Twenty Seven: A Polyjuice Christmas.
Chapter Twenty Eight: Hagrid Did It?
Chapter Twenty Nine: Hermione.
Chapter Thirty: In The Chamber.
Chapter Thirty One: Underage Magic.
Chapter Thirty Two: Lupin and Dementors.
Chapter Thirty Three: What Have I done?
Chapter Thirty Four: Daisy.
Chapter Thirty Five: Dumbledore's Plan.
Chapter Thirty Six: The Grim.
Chapter Thirty Seven: The boggart.
Chapter Thirty Eight: Hogsmeade and Sirius Black.
Chapter Thirty Nine: Turn to page 394.
Chapter Forty: Malfoy.
Chapter Forty One: Sirius Black.
Chapter Forty Two: The Patronus.
Chapter Forty Three: Buckbeak.
Chapter Forty Four: Reunited once more...
Chapter Forty Five: saving innocent lives.
Chapter Forty Six: Cassie Neil.
Chapter Forty Seven: Malfoy Manor
Chapter Forty Eight: School Shopping.
Chapter Forty Nine: Why me?
Chapter Fifty: Best friends.
Chapter Fifty One: The Quidditch World Cup.
Chapter Fifty Two: End of a holiday.
Chapter Fifty Three: Arriving At Hogwarts.
Chapter Fifty Four: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter Fifty Five: Guests
Chapter Fifty Six: Unforgivable Curses
Chapter Fifty Seven: The Champions
Chapter Fifty Eight: Rita Skeeter
Chapter Fifty Nine: Dragons
Chapter Sixty: The First Task
Chapter Sixty One: The Announcement
Chapter Sixty Two: The Golden Egg
Chapter Sixty Three: The Yule Ball
Chapter Sixty Four: Feelings
Chapter Sixty Five: Discussions
Chapter Sixty Six: The Second Task
Chapter Sixty Seven: Birthday Gift
Chapter Sixty Eight: Apology
Chapter Seventy: The Goodbye
Chapter Seventy One: Another Year Older
Chapter Seventy Two: Dementors in Little Whinging
Chapter Seventy Three: The Hearing and A Meeting at the Manor
Chapter Seventy Four: School Resumes
Chapter Seventy Five: Legilimency
Chapter Seventy Six: Detention with Umbridge
Chapter Seventy Seven: Date.
Chapter Seventy Eight: Girl Talk
Chapter Seventy Nine: Dumbledore's Army.
Chapter Eighty: Nightmares.
Chapter Eighty One: The First Lesson
Chapter Eighty Two: The Snape Family
Chapter Eighty Three: Secrets
Chapter Eighty Four: Magic and Mistletoe
SNAPE'S DAUGHTER - THE PLAYLIST
Chapter Eighty Five: Inside The Mind
Chapter Eighty Six: School Holiday
Q&A time!
Chapter Eighty Seven: Christmas
Chapter Eighty Eight: One Year
Chapter Eighty Nine: Potions, Punishments and The Past
Chapter Ninety: Mass Breakout

Chapter Sixty Nine: The Final Task

1.5K 45 16
由 beIIatrixbIack

IT WAS FINALLY the time all students of the three wizarding schools were waiting for; the final task of the Triwizard Tournament. For Daisy and Harry, if felt like danger. Harry had been telling Daisy about some dreams he was having, one where Daisy had joined the dark side and one where he was at a graveyard, but he wasn't able to give her much detail.

Daisy had woken early from her disturbed slumber, not being able to sleep properly due to her nerves and the one boy that occupied her mind. The all familiar blonde boy was always on her mind. Draco. He was nervous for Daisy. She didn't know what to expect from this task and Draco didn't like it. He didn't want her to become hurt. She simply didn't deserve that. Dumbledore had told them minor details about the task and that it would involve some sort of maze, but he didn't tell them anything else.

Draco had comforted her in the days leading up to the task, helping her prepare with defensive spells and many words of reassurance, which had lightened Daisy's mood just a little bit. Her father had also tried to contribute where he could, but Daisy knew that he knew more details about the task than he let off.

"It's going to be absolutely fine, Daisy. But please, do eat some breakfast." Draco spoke, concerned for the girl as she pushed the cereal around her bowl, lifting up the spoon and tipping out the content back into the bowl. She sighed.

"I'm just worried about what is going to happen. I don't want to not be able to fight something off because I forget how to use magic." She took a small spoonful, placing it in her mouth and chewing slowly. Her mind was filled with hundreds of thoughts about the maze and what it would entail.

"You won't, you're too powerful for that. Now eat your breakfast. We have a whole day to prepare for." She gave him a light smile, trying to finish her food.

Draco's idea of preparing for the day was sitting under Daisy's favourite tree, reading books. Actually, he focused more on her rather than the books. He tried to calm her in as many ways as possible. Daisy lay on the grass, her head resting on Draco's lap as she read about blocking spells. She thought back to the time when her boyfriend had duelled her brother when Lockhart had attempted to teach the students these spells during her second year. She chuckled to herself.

"What's so funny, Dais?" Draco questioned. He was reading his own book, well Daisy's book, that she had gifted him. He understood why she loved it so much. Shakespeare truly was magical with words.

"I'm just thinking about the time you and Harry dulled in second year. Life was so...different then." She chuckled again. Draco was glad his face was covered by a book because his cheeks had turned a bright crimson in embarrassment.

"Yes, so funny." He shook his head smiling. He put down his book, looking down at the girl. He could just see her face under her book, in deep thought. She looked worried, but Draco wasn't surprised. He had a strong feeling she was going to win the tournament, but didn't know what type of task she was about to partake in. He felt scared for her. He never wanted to see her in pain, or see her hurt. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. The way the sun reflected off her green eyes, the way her pale skin glowed, how her mouth fell slightly open when she was concentrating hard. Everything about her amazed him.

"You know, a picture lasts longer." Daisy smiled, looking up to see Draco's eyes meeting hers. He blushed as she closed her book.

"Sorry." He looked away, hearing a group of students running towards the lake. They were lucky there were no lessons today.

"Hey." She rolled onto her front, placing her elbow against the grass and resting her head in her hands. "Don't look away." She looked up at the boy. He looked back at her. He looked concerned. "What's the matter?" Daisy questioned.

"Nothing, just thinking." He said, taking his hand and running his fingers through her hair.

"About what?" She questioned. He face crumpled up, her mind thinking the worst.

"You." Draco spoke. He never stopped thinking about her. Ever. "You're going to be amazing tonight, I know it. Whatever happens, you're always going to be a winner in my eyes." She took his hand in hers, removing it from her face.

"Stop it." She blushed, hiding her face from him. "I'll be lucky to make it out alive. I just sense something bad." She sighed.

"You'll be fine. You know spells beyond your years, nothing could go wrong. At all. And I'll be there waiting to celebrate." Maybe he was right. Nothing could go wrong if she had her wand with her.

"Thank you." She smiled. He moved down slightly, placing a light kiss on the top of her forehead. As he did, the bell for lunch rang. "I'm starving, come on." She quickly shuffled up, pulling him up with her. He laughed loudly, gladly following her to get food.

"Who are you and what have you done with Daisy Snape?" She smirked, ready to tuck into her meal before this evenings event.

••

It wasn't long before the time came to depart for the final task of the tournament. Daisy was scared beyond words. Draco had already said his goodbyes, making his way to the crowd to watch his girlfriend and the rest of the champions take on the maze. The quidditch pitch had been transformed, rows of overgrown hedges lined the usual pitch. It was eerie, cold, something Daisy didn't like the feel of. It felt like trouble, like danger was upon them.

Daisy stood next to her father at the entrance of the maze, her body shaking as she straightened out her Slytherin outfit. "It's going to be fine. Stay alert, keep your wand with you at all times. I know you've got this." He said. She breathed. She smiled slightly, seeing Draco and her friends in the crowd. "Whatever happens, I will always be so proud of you." He said to his daughter.

"Thank you dad." She spoke. The rest of the champions were now on the pitch, their support standing close by.  The Hogwarts band played loudly over the cheering crowd, students beyond excited.

Dumbledore took his place upon the podium, silencing the crowd as they couldn't contain their excitement. The band stopped playing, everyone taking their seat. "Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard Cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now, since Miss Snape and Mr Diggory tied for first position they will be the first to enter the maze, followed closely by Mr Potter and Mr Krum, and then finally Miss Delacour." The crowed roared hearing their favourite champion mentioned. "The first person to touch the cup will be the winner. I've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter, if at any point should a contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands." Dumbledore gathered around the champions, Daisy hesitated as she moved closer to the Professor. "In the maze you'll find not dragons or creatures of the deep. Instead you'll face something more challenging. You see, people change in the maze. Oh find the cup if you can, but be very weary you could just lose yourselves along the way."
Daisy was nervous. She gulped as she headed back to her dad, giving him a tight hug.

"Good luck." Her spoke, feeling rather petrified for his daughter.

"Champions! Prepare yourself." Professor Dumbledore  shouted, everyone taking their spot at the entrance to the maze. "On the count of three...one...two..." the cannon went off, Filch shrugged as Dumbledore shook his head.

Daisy entered the maze, followed by Cedric at a different entrance. The entrance behind her closed slowly as she felt a gush of wind, a mist settling over her. She shivered. She clutched on her wand harder than before, running through the growth. She didn't look back, watching the hedges as they grew over different pathways, vines springing from the growth, pulling down whatever was in its pathway. She felt something creep up her leg as she pointed her wand. "Stupefy!" She squealed, running further. She saw red sparks above her, lighting up the sky. Someone couldn't be out already? It wasn't long before she ran into something hard, a person "Watch it...oh, Harry!" She engulfed her brother into a hug, crying.

"Daisy!" He breathed, hugging her tighter. "Stay close, Fleur has been taken by the maze. It's too dangerous to go back." He choked. Out of nowhere, two dementors closed in on them, both looking at each other in fear as they remembered exactly what they needed to do.

Daisy thought of her happiest memory. Draco. "Expecto patronum." The blue light erupted from her wand, the same with Harry's. The dementors moved away quickly, but a wind swept over them. Harry grabbed Daisy's hand as they ran further into the maze but soon stopped in fear as Harry fell over. In the distance, he could see the cup. She could see it too. "There it is Harry, let's go!" She tried to pull him towards the cup but he stopped as Krum had jumped in front of them, blocking their path. Daisy could see the walls of the maze closing, blocking her view of the trophy.

"Get down!" Cedric called as Krum had sent a curse towards the twins. They ducked as Cedric had blocked the curse, running towards Krum.

"Expelliarmus!" Daisy shouted to Krum, disarming his wand. He flew backwards, his body looked almost lifeless. He had been bewitched, under the imperious curse. Cedric ran, kicking Krum's wand away as Harry and Daisy ran towards Cedric, pulling him back. He had his wand drawn at Krum, anger lingered on his face.

"No don't, stop!" Harry restrained Cedric as Daisy felt the temperature drop around her.

"He's been bewitched, Cedric. Stop!" Daisy cried, watching the two boys struggle.

"Get off me!" Cedric managed to get away as the three ran to find the cup. They battled through the hedges and vines, using their wand to block anything in their way. They fought hard as they struggled.

But there it was. The cup, glowing in front of them. All three stopped. Seeing its beauty. Cedric fell behind them, Daisy stopping, shrieking as she felt a restraint around her. She struggled for a moment, but she soon got free. "Harry!" She cried, her brother stopping to look back. She pointed at Cedric who was struggling to fight free. He cried, reaching for his wand but it didn't work. Every second he was pulled further away, further into the bushes. Cedric called for Harry and Daisy's help. The Slytherin didn't hesitate in pointing her wand at the plants, her brother stood there, hesitating. He finally gave in.

"Reductio!" They both shouted, white lights blinding the Hogwarts trio. The plants shrunk back, Cedric crawling as quick as he can to reach his wand.

"Thanks." He said to the twins, trying to regain his breath.

"You're welcome." Daisy said, feeling worried. They were standing around for way too long. Something was going to happen if they didn't run now.

"For a moment there, I thought you was going to let it get me, Harry." Cedric frowned.

"For a moment, so did I." Harry couldn't believe himself. He knew it was the maze. It had changed him. Around them, the maze started to make noises, a heavy mist sweeping upon them. They didn't hesitate, they ran in the direction of the cup. The walls behind them closed, creating a single solid wall. This was their moment. This was their time to go.

They didn't look back. They didn't stop. Until they reached the cup at the same time. "You two, take it. You both saved me." Cedric shouted, hesitantly looking back at the wind. They shook their head.

"No way." Daisy wasn't going to do this just because they saved him. "Together!" They had to act now, or they would surely get taken in by the maze walls. It was now or never.

"Together!" The three of them ran, each grabbing onto the cup. They had expected anything but that feeling. The feeling of a hook pulling behind their navel. The feeling you get when travelling by port key.

Moments later, the trio landed with a thud, hitting the cold, hard ground. Daisy's head hurt as she hit it against the ground, quickly getting up and looking around. "'Harry, is this the place out of your dreams?" He nodded. "Are you okay?" She asked as the boys nodded back to her.

"Where are we?" Cedric questioned. This certainly wasn't Hogwarts.

"I've been here before." Harry looked around, familiarising himself with the place that was certainly in his dreams. Daisy stood there, trembling. This was nothing she expected. Nothing at all.

"The cup, it's a port key." Cedric looked at the cup, amazed. Who on earth had done this? "Daisy, Harry, the cup is a port key."

Daisy walked around, seeing a caldron placed in front of the grave reading "Riddle." She hadn't forgotten that surname since their encounter with Tom Riddle back in the Chamber of Secrets. This was dark magic. The work of someone they hoped to be dead. This was the work of Lord Voldemort. And she knew it. At the back of the grave read the dark wizards name, his relatives. "Harry, we have to get back to the cup." Daisy whispered. He nodded.

"Cedric, back to the cup. We need to go." Harry hesitated, moving. But it was too late. A door opened behind them as Harry winced in pain, Daisy's head started to hurt. Dark magic was felt around them.

It was him. Peter Pettigrew. The man responsible for the death of the Potter's. The caldron lit as Harry fell to the ground, Cedric and Daisy running over to him. She pushed the thought of the pain out of her mind, blocking it from affecting her. "Harry, are you okay?" He shook his head.

"Get back to the cup. Now." Harry said through gritted teeth as he clutched his scar.

Peter Pettigrew's features became more clear as he walked towards the caldron, clutching a bundle of robes. Inside the robes was something, or someone that didn't look human. It was Voldemort himself. Too weak to do anything for himself just yet. Cedric drew his wand. "Who are you? What do you want?" He shouted. This didn't please the dark wizards. Daisy stood up from Harry, backing away.

"Kill the spare." The bundle said weakly. Peter hesitated.

"Master, there are two." Peter shook, looking directly at Daisy. She didn't want to die. Not now, not yet. She couldn't bring that pain on her friends or family.

A tiny head looked over the side of the blanket, looking at the two people stood up. Daisy was on the verge of tears. The bundle shook his head as he looked at the girl. Looking at Cedric as Peter smirked. "The girl is to remain unharmed. Kill the boy." The bundle croaked again. Daisy stumbled back, walking towards the stone grave she had seen when she got here.

"Avada Kedavra!" Peter laughed as he pointed his wand at Cedric. The green light erupted in seconds, the same light Daisy had seen many times before. The colour fell from Cedric's skin as his body fell to the ground, lifeless. He was dead. Cedric Diggory had been the first to die. Harry cried out in pain, Daisy's face dropped. Cedric was dead.

Pettigrew walked over to the twins, using his wand to pull Harry up from the ground as daisy tried to move further back. "Out of the way, girl." He hissed, trying to please his master. Daisy moved to Cedric, checking for any signs of life in him. But he was gone. The stone statue behind Harry moved, as Pettigrew threw him into the arms, a stone axe stopping him from moving.

"Do it now." The voice croaked. Pettigrew walked over to the caldron, dropping the bundle inside. The liquid started to hiss and bubble.

The once pet of Ron Weasley now had his chance to make his master proud. He used the wand in his hand, concocting some kind of potion. "Bone of the father, unwillingly given." The bone of the late Thomas Riddle appeared, directed by the wand. It fell into the caldron with a light splash, the twins watching in fear. "Flesh of the servant willingly sacrificed." Pettigrew screamed in pain as Daisy couldn't look no more. She looked at her brother, their pain growing. "Blood of the enemy, forcibly taken." Pettigrew had walked over to Harry, taking out a blade from his jacket. Harry couldn't fight him. He had cut into the Gryffindor's arm, taking a drop of blood onto the end of the blade. He dropped this into the caldron. With every drop, another word left Pettigrew's mouth. "The Dark Lord shall rise again."  The caldron burst into flames as the servant ran out of the way. The caldron was replaced with a man. A man that grew as his power had returned.

Lord Voldemort had returned. His features grew. His icy skin shon in the moonlight, reflecting his snake-like features.

The Dark Lord chuckled as he was alive once more. He walked over to his servant, requesting his wand. The servant bowed, handing him the white object from his jacket. The wizard snatched it, grinning. Daisy could just hear the conversation, but she couldn't focus. She was trying so hard to block her pain.  Peter Pettigrew held out his arm, revealing the snake skull tattoo Daisy had seen before. She had seen it on her fathers arm, knowing about his past. The mark of a death eater, the mark of Lord Voldemort's followers.

The sky cracked around them as daisy looked up, seeing the dark mark in the sky. Within seconds, more people joined them in the graveyard, apparating in their death eater cloaks and masks. Daisy just hoped her dad was not here. The last one to arrived looked at the small girl, deeply. She couldn't see who it was. "Welcome, my friends. 13 years it's been and yet, here you stand before me as though it were only yesterday." The figures bowed their heads in fear. "I confess myself disappointed." The dark wizards scowled, seeing his group of followers. "Not one of you tried to find me." He went around the group, pulling off the masks of the figures, revealing faces. Crabbe, Macnair, Goyle. They all fell to the floor in shame. One figure remained. "Not even you, Lucius."  It was him. Her boyfriends father. He was here. Lucius Malfoy shrunk back in fear, falling to the ground.

"My Lord, had I detected any sign or even a whisper of your whereabouts." He was silenced by the dark wizard. Daisy looked at him, in fear.

"There were signs, my slippery friend. And more than whispers." The Dark wizard was not going to take any excuses tonight.

"I assure you I never renounced the old ways. The face I have been obliged to present each day since your absence, that was my true mask." Lucius squeaked in fear, standing up to face his master.

Peter Pettigrew walked closer, holding up his hand. "I returned."  He shrunk back as Voldemort approached him.

"Out of fear, not loyalty."  He hissed. Peter stuttered. "Still, you have proved yourself useful these past few months wormtail." Voldemort used his wand to replace the flesh Pettigrew had sacrificed to bring the Dark Lord back. The man thanked his master.

Voldemort approached where Daisy was stood quite quickly, as she didn't know what to do. He looked at her, Daisy bowing her head. She was not going to die tonight. She knew she had to have manners. And the only way to do that was to trick the wizard. To trick him into thinking she was going to be loyal to him. She bowed her head even lower as he smirked.

"Miss Snape, we meet again." She trembled as the wizard looked at her robes. Slytherin.

"My Lord." She stuttered. He was pleased enough. He moved over to where Cedric's body was, happy to see his first victim of the night.

"Such a handsome boy." He moved his face with his foot. Daisy felt sick.

"Don't touch him!" Harry shouted. This attracted the attention of Voldemort.

"Harry, I'd almost forgotten you my were here, standing on the bones of my father." Voldemort approached him, Harry crying in pain. Daisy couldn't take it. It was hurting her too much. "I'd introduce you, but word has it you're almost as famous as me these days." He turned to his followers. "The boy who lived. How lies have fed your legend, Harry. Should I reveal what really happened that night thirteen years ago? Should I divulge how I truly lost my power? It was love. You see, when dear, sweet Lily Potter gave her life for her children, she provided the ultimate protection. I could not touch you. It was old magic, something I should have foreseen. But no matter, no matter. Things have changed. Daisy Potter, well Daisy Snape is not my enemy, but you Harry Potter. I can touch you now." Voldemort placed his finger upon the scar he had given Harry Potter thirteen years ago. He screamed, crying out in a pain he had never felt so sharply before.  This seemed to give Voldemort some satisfaction as he did not stop to cause Harry pain. Daisy stood there, her body frozen. She couldn't move. She didn't want to die tonight.  Voldemort soon removed his finger.  "Astonishing what a few drops of your blood will do." Voldemort removed the only thing holding Harry up as he fell to the ground. "Pick up your wand, Potter." Voldemort bellowed as he scrambled backwards. Harry felt around for his wand, picking it up. "You've been taught how to duel, I presume. Yes?" This could not be happening.

"Daisy Snape, move." Lucius grunted to her as she quickly moved to join the group behind the Dark Lord and Harry. She stood next to him. Something about him had changed. "You're not hurt, are you?" He said coldly. She shook her head. "My son, is he okay?"

"He's okay." Draco was fine. Actually, right now he wasn't. Back at the school students waited impatiently for some kind of winner to emerge from the maze. He was worried that Daisy was hurt.

Harry was duelling Lord Voldemort. And she couldn't help him. She wanted to, so bad, but her body wouldn't allow it. Voldemort had started to use an unforgivable curse in her brother. She gasped, tears forming. Why couldn't she help him? Harry tried his best to disarm the older wizard, but failed. This time, Voldemort had approached Harry stating he was going to kill him. Daisy was worried. She didn't want to see her brother die. Not now. Daisy tried to move, but Lucius had placed a hand on her shoulder, pulling her back. She looked at him, begging, but he wouldn't let her. He knew she couldn't take part in this. Deep down, she did too. Harry was forced into a duel he really wasn't prepared for. He wanted this to be over. She did too.  Harry hid from view, causing Voldemort to become angry.

Harry returned slowly, his wand drawn. "Have it your way." He paused, before he finally decided it was time. "Expelliarmus."

At the same time, Voldemort drew his wand and directed a killing curse towards the Gryffindor. But it did not reach him. Instead, the spells met in the middle, neither one reaching their intended target. It was as if their wands had linked. The longer they held the spells, the more powerful they became. Daisy watched in fear, the Death Eaters surrounding her watched in amusement. Something happened, and in that moment several lights shot from the middle of their spells meeting. Lights in the form of Harry's loved ones. The love ones that had passed. Daisy saw the light of Cedric, Harry's father and their mother. The first time she had seen her mother that wasn't in the Mirror of Erised. He seemed to be talking, or listening to the lights, but Daisy couldn't see as the spells became more blinding. She moved away, back to behind the statue, careful not to get caught up in this. She wanted a better look. She wanted to see her mum. She moved just behind her, seeing the woman that looked a lot like her. But without the hair. She had a feeling she needed to run. Run back to the cup that brought them here. And that feeling was true.

As soon as the spell broke, Daisy heard her brother shout towards her to run back to the cup, and she did. He did too. He had grabbed onto Cedric as he used his wand to summon the cup. As their hands met the cup again, it transported them back to a place she knew all to well. The crowds cheered as all three of them hit the ground. But for Daisy and Harry, this wasn't happiness. They cried, bringing each other into a hug. They looked at the lifeless figure below them, clutching onto him. "Harry, it's going to be okay. I promise." Daisy choked in tears. She saw the teachers approach them as their faces dropped in realisation. Cedric Diggory was dead.  People screamed as they soon realised, the crowd going silent.

Severus quickly walked over to his daughter, pulling her up and taking her out of the way, pulling her back as she tried to fight him off. "You're back, you're safe." Dumbledore said to her as he walked over to Harry.

Draco saw her crying, quickly pushing people out the way to meet her. But it was too late, Severus had decided to take her out of the arena and back to the first empty classroom he could find as quickly as possible, her tears falling uncontrollably. He slammed the door behind them, as she flinched. "What happened? Why are you crying?" He looked concerned.

"Voldemort is back." She cried more, thinking back to what she had witnessed. "He killed Cedric." That moment, she broke down the most she ever had. She couldn't look at her father. He was worried. He had sensed some dark magic, but he had also felt it. The snake skull tattoo that once lay on his arm dormant was now burning, full of life. His daughter was not lying. He was back.

He hugged her, he held her tightly. There was no way to comfort her. He was back far sooner than Severus had hoped. He didn't want to see his daughter taken to the dark side. He wouldn't let it happen. Severus knew someone was outside the door. That someone in the form of his daughters best friend. He opened the door, letting the boy in. Severus quickly broke the hug, searching for a calming potion to give his daughter.

"Daisy, what happened? Are you okay?" The blonde panicked as he entered the room, seeing the girl shake in fear. She shook her head, crying some more. Snape had left them alone, in search of a potion. She couldn't speak. Instead, he hugged her. He hugged her tightly as she buried her face into his chest. He didn't want to let go. He could feel her heavy breathing against him as she cried into his shirt. He really didn't care. He didn't want to see her like this. He tried to comfort her, placing several kisses on top of her head, rubbing her back. Seeing her like this made him want to cry. He couldn't stand seeing her in pain. Snape entered the room again, clutching into a vial.

"Daisy, you need to take this. I have to go and attend to something urgently. Mr Malfoy, will you be able to look after her?" Draco nodded. Daisy didn't look up. Instead, Severus handed the vial to Draco. "Thank you, Mr Malfoy."

Draco carefully took the stopper out of the potion, whispering to Daisy as she cried even more. "You need to take this." He handed her the vial as she looked at it, not leaving Draco's embrace. She took it, her breathing instantly calming. Draco let out a breath as he placed his chin on the top of her head, her resting her head back on his chest. Her tears slowly stopped as the potion got to work. "Do you want to talk about it? It's okay if you don't, Dais." She looked up at him as he wiped the last tears from her face with his thumb. She was safe with Draco.

"Voldemort's back." That was all she managed to say, before her breathing became elevated again. He calmed her down, not wanting her to relive any bad memories. But she wanted to tell him. She felt like she had to be open with him. "Your father, he was there. He protected me. But I felt weak, I couldn't help, I had to watch." She sobbed quietly, Draco not knowing how to respond. His father had protected her when he didn't have to.

"Daisy, I..." Draco stopped as Daisy sat up, sighing.

"Did you tell your parents about us? Only it seemed that your father was different with me this time round." He shook his head.

"I planned to tell them in the summer. But with you there. My father, he's rather fond of you. The same with my mother. They care about you because of how you make me feel." Draco smiled. They did. It was true. "You need to get checked out, to make sure you have no injuries." She shook her head.

"I'm fine. I just need to have a bath and get out of these clothes." Draco nodded, helping her get up. He placed his arm around her waist, holding her close.

"Let's go." The two left the room to see students lingering in the hall, shooting the girl a sympathetic look as he led her back to the common room. "Move on, can't you see she doesn't want to talk." Draco snapped as people approached her, asking her questions. They walked back to their dormitories, seeing it deserted. He helped her up the stairs, opening the door to her dorm and guiding her in. He turned to leave, but she croaked at him, her voice still shaking.

"Stay, please. I don't want you to leave." She walked around, finding her toiletries and clothes to change into as he sat on her bed.

"I'm not going anywhere." He smiled. He waited for her patiently as she had left to have a bath, washing the remaining evidence of the task she had taken part in away. She didn't take long. Being alone allowed her to think, but her head was full of bad thoughts. Thoughts she didn't want to remember. She emerged soon, dressed in some clean clothes, which looked like pyjama's to Draco, her hair wet. She placed things away, sitting on her bed, moving to lay down. Draco could see more tears in her eyes. "Do you want me to go?" She shook her head. He nodded, taking off his jacket.

"Come here." She whispered, patting the spot directly next to her on the bed. He did, kicking off his shoes. She didn't need to say anything for him to bring her into a hug, holding her close to his body. He didn't mind that her wet hair was trailing across his arm, or his chest was wet from her tears. All he cared about was the fact the girl was alive and well. One of his arms was supporting her back, drawing circles on her back, the other was draped across her waist, keeping her close. Draco wrapped a blanket around them as best as he could. She needed comfort at this post and nothing more. She had fallen asleep moments later, knowing that it was to do with the potion she had taken. She had worn herself out with the task and all the crying. She was exhausted.

He tried his best not to move resting his head on the pillow and placing a kiss on her cheek. "So proud of you, my love." He looked at her sleeping form, feeling sad over the events that had happened. She had to witness the death of someone, see the return of Voldemort and pretend like things were okay. She had tried her hardest and he was proud. Proud that she had got this far. Draco was shaken out of his thoughts by the door opening, hoping it wasn't a teacher.

"Why is there a boy in the girls dorms?" Pansy questioned, seeing Draco. He hushed her, pointing to a sleeping Daisy.

"Shut up, Parkinson. Have some respect." He frowned, seeing the girl below him change her position slightly, but still asleep.

"Sorry." She whispered, seeing Daisy asleep. "She looks so peaceful." Draco nodded.

"She is." He smiled, not taking his eyes off the girl that was asleep in his arms.

"Merlin's beard you really do love her, don't you?" Draco nodded. He did, he loved her so much. Daisy was everything to him. He had never learned to care for someone as much as he cared about her.

"I love her so much." Draco didn't move, instead he tried to get comfortable. He didn't want to leave her alone and he certainly knew that he wasn't going to get any sleep that night, making sure she was okay. He didn't know what she was thinking, but he couldn't stand the thought of her getting lost in her own thoughts after what happened.

Hours passed before Daisy woke again. Draco had managed to grab a book, using it to pass the time as he watched her eyes flutter open. He put the book down, smiling at her. "How are you?" He asked her. She moved, placing her hand on his chest, her head resting on top. She could hear his heart beating, his breathing steady.

"I've been better." She sighed. He didn't want to leave her alone tonight. It was his job to make sure she was safe. "I'm sorry if I scared you." She looked up at him. His face looked tired, stressed, sad.

"I'm just glad you're alive and well." He smiled, playing with her now dry hair. She smiled too.

"Thank you for staying with me." She murmured.

"I'm not going anywhere tonight. I can't leave you after what happened." She hugged him as they lay in her bed. She felt safe in his arms. Safer than she had done before.

"Draco Malfoy, I do love you." She smiled, her face no longer looking at him. She moved the cover over them, pushing herself deep against him.

"I love you." Those three words made her heart flutter. It was all going to be okay.

"Are you sure you want to sleep in here?" He nodded. "You're going to sleep in your clothes? Aren't you uncomfortable?" He shook his head,  chuckling.

"I've fallen asleep with a full suit on before with you laying on me all night, I think I'll be okay in a T-shirt and trousers." She nodded at him, trying to fall back to sleep. Listening to his breathing calmed her. So much so, her eyes slowly fluttered closed as she did. He soon followed her into deep sleep.

He really had helped her in the smallest of ways, yet she felt he had done so much. He knew how to care for her when she needed him the most. And that's all that mattered to her. To have someone in her life that really cared about her in this way. She had found her happiness, she had found the person she loved.

Nothing could harm her while Draco Malfoy was around.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

90.4K 1.8K 21
Hermione is fed up of seeing her friends leave her behind. She's thirty, alone and broody. Not one to wait around, she decides to take matters into h...
47 0 3
• "and despite all we've been through, im still here until the end.." It's always been quite difficult for you to navigate your way through Hogwarts...
48.8K 742 6
my odds are stacked. GOLDEN TRIO ERA HARRY POTTER / FEMALE! OC PS - DH [ slow updates ] © LUVPOTTERS
41.8M 1.2M 164
» I didn't know you had a sister, Potter. «