Your Little Secret (Harry Sty...

By British1Dbabes

"One day, you'll want me.." Mollie has a unique hate for one and only boy band member Harry Styles. She think... More

1. Birthday Presents
2. 5 normal Boys
3. Meet and Greets
4. "It's locked"
5. "You'll want me"
6. The Tweet
7. Forceful Kiss
8. Just Chillin'
9. "Hide!"
10. "Please?"
11: He's gone...
12: Texting Harry Styles
13. A sunny Day
14: Bad Choice
15: Shopping Trip
16: She came?
17: Truth or Dare?
18: "Is it true?"
19: Diamond Sky
20: "Do we have a deal?"
21: "Thank you for being there"
22: A car ride, a visit to nans and a text message.
23: Day One
24: End of day 1. Start of day 2.
25: Swing ball
26: Out of place
27: Sleeping arrangements
#AlwaysInOurHeartsZaynMalik
28: A first glimpse
29: "I can't breathe!"
31: London, a flight and a boys top
32: Anything can happen
33: A shocking discovery
34: Everything has Changed.
35: What happens now?
36: The journey home
37: "Bye"
38: A Costa with Stella
39: "No...she's not"
40: Party time
41: Front page
42: "Why would you say that?"
43: Right from the start
44: Your Little Secret
45: Crying, dinner and crying again
46: A walk in the park
47: "...Consider it"
48: "I'm crazy about her"
49: "It just felt right"
50: "Wait till tomorrow"
51: It's different
52: Hidden Truths
53: Here we go...
54: Meeting my mum
55: What did she say?
56: The perfect night.
57: "Wait until tomorrow"
58: "Goodnight."
59: "Do you really want to?"
60: surprise and a dip in the pool
61: A new feeling
62: "I trust you"
63: "His eyes"
64: An envelope.
65: It's from...
66: A hot chocolate
67: "Happy Birthday!"
68: "I love you."
69: "Was I okay?"
70: A present and a Skype call
71: We're going to the Zoo
72: Surprise?
73: "I trusted you."
74: Truth or lies?
75: Losing her?
76: The signs.
77: Forever and Always
78: Love like this.

30: An eventful interview

2.2K 49 16
By British1Dbabes

There's a lot to read, Sorry :)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

We are rushed out of the car by management. The back doors quickly closing behind us. We walk down the corridor, entering an averaged sized room. Around 50 seats filled the floor, facing a lightly raised platform.

On the platform were 5 stalls, I'm guessing for the boys...along with 5 microphones, each on their own individual stand. In the front row sat a line half a dozen photographers, sitting eagerly waiting for a picture. A camera man stood on the right hand side, and an interviewer on the left. She seemed quite confident by they way she sat on her raised chair, flicking her blonde locks around.

"Take a seat at the back girls." Instructed management. It was strange being ordered around all the time by people that barely knew me. I follow Eleanor, and we all take a seat in the back. My eyes follow Harry as him and the other boys wander behind the curtain that was held up at the back of the chairs.

"Danielle." I squeak. "Do you know why Harry is so nervous?"

She shrugs. "They all are when it comes to live interviews. Just in case something embarrassing comes out, they won't be able to edit it out. Don't worry they'll all be okay."

I nod, still not fully understanding.

A crowd of girls walk into the room wearing 'I Love 1D' jumpers filling the empty seats. Several of them racing to the front row. You can see them where ever you sit.

10 minutes pass and the interviewer stands up, announcing that no flash photography is to occur from the audience, only from the paparazzi. A couple of the girls tried to argue but their views were dismissed.

"Good afternoon everybody and welcome to MTV's live interview with the one and only One Direction!" The interviewer begins staring down at the camera, the girls screaming louder. "During this interview we were going to be talking to the boys about their new single, their amazing tour and of course their love life. You can also tweet in your questions and the audience will be asked to join in too."

This better not be a long interview, it's so packed in here.

"So shall we get started?" She sings, the girls begging for the boys to come out. "It's One Direction!"

The curtain is pulled open by Zayn, followed by Louis, Harry, Niall then Liam.

"Oh my God!" The girl in front of me yelps. "They're real!"

Well duh! Of course they're real. They are just 5 normal freaking boys. They take their seat, waving at their passionate fans.

"Welcome boys." The interviewer sits, smiling at them all.

"Good afternoon." The group speak in harmony, the girls freaking out...again.

"So tell us about your new song then."

"It's personally my favorite song we've done," Harry begins, "It is slightly different from our others and we really hope the fans enjoy it. It was great fun to record."

"Definitely." adds Liam. "We're obviously getting older and so we n want our music to grow up with us, and we hope that the fans like the new sound."

A few mumbles are exchanged from the audience, stating how they would love it no matter what.

"Tell us about the video then."

"It was a lot of fun," Zayn speaks, "we got to have a laugh with the crew and have fun making it. Most definitely the best music video we've ever done."

The audience mumble, bringing up their favorite part of the video.

"So Louis, did Harry flirt with any of the girl on set?"

Harrys' face sinks a little.

"Of course, we all did. Harry isn't the only flirt." He chuckles, wrapping his arm around Harrys' shoulder.

"So how is the tour going?"

"Fantastic!" Liam butts in. "The crowd have been incredible, so loud!"

The boys nod, agreeing with his statement.

"So then. A question our fans have been dying to hear. Girlfriends?"

Perrie, Danielle and Eleanor all exchange glances, smiling with happiness.

"We all know Louis, Zayn and Liam are taken," she continues, "but what about you Niall and Harry?"

"I'm enjoying being single at the moment." Niall starts off, "I'm not really looking for anyone yet, I would want to see her all the time and being on tour that's quite hard to do."

The audience 'aww' in sync. And you can see their hearts flutter.

"And Harry? Our 'ladies man' of the group?" The interviewer jokes, Harry readjusting himself in his seat, "there were rumours going round that you had a mystery woman?"

My face heats up, and I pull my hair in front of my face slightly so the other girls couldn't see my redness.

"Umm, no I don't..." He mumbles, almost in a whisper.

His eyes quickly look at mine, before returning back to the interviewer.

"Oh come on." She laughs, "you've been with hundreds of women, surely you can tell us who this girl was?"

"I haven't been with hundreds of women." Harry takes offence, but still tries to sound polite. "And there wasn't anyone."

"Okay Mr. Hot Shot." She teases, crossing her legs, "lets move on to some fan questions."

The boys nod and the audiences hands shoot up. Harry looks annoyed and sort of insulted. A girl is picked at random and is given a microphone.

"Would you ever date a fan?" She ask, her face lighting up with hope.

"I would." Zayn speaks, Perrie smiling beside me.

"Me too." Adds Niall and Liam.

Louis and Harry nod, so I'm guessing they would too.

"I guess they would be able to understand touring and stuff, so yeah." Niall adds.

Another girl is chosen.

"Harry, how does it feel to have lost fans because of the 'Haylor' relationship?"

Harry smile instantly drops. "Lost fans?" He croaks.

"Yeah."

"I-I didn't know I had?" His voice saddens, and I sit up a little more in my seat.

The room grows silent, Harry taking in the unknown fact.

"Lets answer some twitter questions." The interviewer breaks out, killing the silence. "This one is from Daisy in Surry. She wants to know why Harry doesn't see his Mum as often as the other boys do? Why are you always travelling?"

They all frown.

"I do see my Mum?" Harry answers. "Every chance I get I go and visit her."

"Not according to your fans?"

Awkwardness fills the air. That was a little harsh? How can anyone know what happens in his private life. They may be fans but they don't know every little detail. She continues with other questions, but I don't listen. I just stare. Stare at Harry and how confused he looks. That question had really thrown him.

Around 7 questions passed, most of them talking about their tour or most embarrassing memories. All the boys got an equal chance to speak, but Harry stays silent.

"Last one, Lauren from Essex says, Harry why is it that all the other boys are able to tweet fans, and follow them on a weekly basis and you never do?"

"I-I do, whenever I get the chance to."

"This is a question that has popped up quite a few times recently." The interview interjects. "Do you not care for your fans?"

The boys faces drop, as do us girls. That was a cruel question.

"What?" Harry frowns, "Of course I do, they are the ones who have done everything for me. I love them to pieces."

"Then why can't you try a little more?"

I swallow, watching the colour drain from Harry's face. That's unfair. How can she say that?

"I do. I try as hard as I can! I adore the fans." His voice softens, "all of them, I-I wouldn't be here without them.

"Many rumors have been spread that you only follow 'pretty fans', is this true?"

The tension in the room is unbearable. Why were they focusing so much on this? It's just a twitter follow?

"No of course not. Every women is beautiful-"

"Then why don't you follow more fans?" She interrupts.

You can see Harrys' face contain a mixture of emotions, unable to process all of them. I haven't moved a muscle. No one has. We all just watch Harry, the boys included.

"I just-"

"Do you not want to interact with them?"

"I just... I can't..." His jaw tenses, "I can't do this!" He stands, aggressively, stomping off stage and exiting the room. Everyone's mouth drops and the door slam echoes through the room. My heart races with nerves. Should I go after him?

"I think we should take a break, join us in 2 minutes for more questions with One Direction." The interviewer talks to the camera, trying to dismiss what had just happened.

The boys sigh as the camera man yells 'off air'. They exchange looks, puzzled by Harrys' departure. Mumbles race through the audience, everyone shocked at Harrys' actions. What should I do?

Louis' eyes meet mine and I stare back, trying to read his mind for answers.

Louis shakes his head, telling me not to go after him. I look at the door, then back at him. He's upset, I need to.

I stand up, brushing past the various legs that sat in the same row. I don't look back to see the girls expressions, and to be honest I didn't care. I push the door open, searching down a long corridor of rooms. This was stupid, how would I know were he would be? I open each door, closing a few instantly when seeing members of management. Where was he?

The interviewer was cruel.

"Mollie?" Louis voice appears behind me. "What are you doing?"

"Looking for Harry."

"I quickly spoke to management, he's going home. Management are going to say he feels ill."

What? I frown. He couldn't of? They wouldn't let him, would they?

"But-"

"You can go with if you want, he will wait with the limo for 5 minutes for you. He's outside."

I look down. "Okay, thanks." I rush to the back door, running up to the limo.

I open the door, freezing at the sight in front of me. My stomach drops. It's Harry. Sat in the corner, face in his palms, sobbing.

I slide in closing the door behind me, the limo beginning to drive.

"Harry?" I whisper, waiting for his reply. "Harry, are you okay?"

"I can't win can I?!" He snaps, his blood shot eyes looking up to me full of anger and sorrow. "I either follow and tweet fans and get called a flirt or a ladies man, or I don't talk to fans and get told the I don't appreciate the life I have!"

I place my arm on his back.

"And I do fucking care for my mum, of course I do!"

I begin to rub small circles across his back, easing the pain.

I've never seen Harry cry before. I hadn't ever seen any man cry before. He looked so week and vulnerable.

"It'll be okay." I try to convince him, not even knowing myself.

"No it won't Mollie, you don't understand!" His aggression unsettles me, and my hand retrieves back to my lap. "The media are now going to twist this, change my little out burst into something more!" He groans, rubbing his hands through his hair.

I can't think of anything to say. It's wrong that anyone can have this power over his life.

The limo comes to a holt. Harry immediately opening the door and stomping to the building that his apartment was placed in. I follow, running to try and keep up with him.

The lift ride is silent, and the moment we enter the flat, Harry strides to the balcony, closing the glass door behind him.

I pity him. I know how much I would hate this if it was happening to me . This was a foreign feeling to me. Feeling sympathetic towards Harry. It was strange, yet I felt guilty for not feeling it sooner.

He obviously wanted to be alone...maybe I should just give him some space.

I look at my watch *5:00*.

I walk to the kitchen, searching the fridge for possible meals. There wasn't a wide option. I pick a frozen pizza...it will have to do.

...

*8pm*

I sat and watched a film for a couple of hours and left Harry to his thoughts. He hasn't come in once, he just stands over by the balcony, gazing out to the city of London. I put the pizza in around 20 minutes ago, it should be down any minute.

The oven beeps signaling the pizza is ready. I take it out, slicing it up into 6 pieces, 3 for each of us. I put them on a plate and begin to walk over to the balcony. I slid the door open, balancing both plates on my right arm. Impressed by talent.

The cold air caresses my face as I step out, slowly walking closer to Harry.

"I made you some dinner Harry." I calmly speak, handing him a plate.

It's gotten quite dark now, although it was only 8, it was still quite dark.

Harrys' head slowly turns to face me, his eyes not looking as puffy as they did earlier.

"Thanks." He accepts the plate, taking a seat on one of the outdoor chairs. I take a seat in the chair next to him, staring at his eyes.

"Harry, I'm sorry." My voice breaks, Harrys' head snapping to mine with a frown on his face.

"For what?"

"Calling you a womanizer. I didn't realize how much it actually affected you."

He huffs, "It's fine. Most of the time it doesn't bother me, I just over look it. It's just sometimes it gets too much."

I stay silent, thinking back to the interview.

"I was wrong about your life...it is hard. But in a different way from mine."

"What do you mean?"

"You have everyone knowing every little thing about you...you never have a moment alone, to have to yourself. You always have to think about how you act."

"I do have to sometimes...but like when I'm with you, I can be me."

I smile, feeling warmer inside.

"You treat me different, and you're not afraid to either." He pauses, "I like that about you."

I look down, feeling slightly embarrassed.

In a weird way that was sweet.

"Come on then," I lighten the mood, "cheer up...this isn't the cheeky chappy that I'm used to." I giggle, taking a bite of my pizza.

"Are you saying you miss the cheeky chappy side?" He smirks, also biting into his pizza.

"I never said that...I just..."

He raises his eyebrows.

"Prefer happy Harry to sad Harry."

He grins, "still not wanting me then?"

"I think you know the answer to that by now."

"I do, but I know it will change." He winks, biting into his pizza.

"You don't give up do you?"

He shakes his head.

"Nope. And I'm not going to."

I roll my eyes with a smile, laying back in the chair. Staring up at the sky.

"So what are we doing tomorrow?"

"Well I think you've seen enough of the bad side. So I arranged a little surprise."

"A surprise? What kind of surprise?"

"That's the point of a surprise Mollie, you're not meant to know." He chuckles, chewing on his food.

"I don't trust you.." I smile, watching Harrys' grin grow bigger.

"You'll love it. I promise."

I purse my lips and squint my eyes, not too convinced.

"We'll see." I speak, standing up with my empty plate. "I'm going in for an early night. Are you going to be okay out here?"

He nods. "I'll be fine. Sleep well."

"Goodnight." I walk to the door, stepping my right foot in.

"Oh and Mollie," Harrys' eager voice stops my movements. "Thank you."

I smile at him, walking back into the main room.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I was going to update this tomorrow, but you guys have waited long enough.

:) Sorry :(

I know it's been a month and I'm very sorry for that. I would explain, but I don't know if you guys want to hear it or read it. However, I'm still go to tell you.

This month was probably the hardest month for me so far this year. First I get really sick, like to the point were I couldn't get up in the morning; and it was pretty scary for me because usually when I get sick it only last for like 2 days and that's it, but this time it was like 2 weeks and that scared me. Also my grandmothers' sister died- my grandmother I guess, what do you call your grandmothers sister anyways?- and there was a funeral which my family from across the U.S. came too. And my uncle stayed at my house for 2 days which turned into 1 week and is now currently staying at my house for the 2nd week since the funeral. Yeah it's a lot.

Also I might not be able to update for another month because I have exams for school staring May 14 and I really need to start studying cause I am going to fail the exams if I don't. I'm nerves about these test though, I really don't want to fail. School is so hard. :(

But the good new is that After May I'm free as a bird. No school is not over till June 18, 19 or 20, I don't know, but the tests will be over and I will be free to type as many chapters as needed.

So hang on there, Please. :)

I'll try to update though :)

Anyways.

2987 words, including my rampage of words. That's a lot.

Hope you liked it :D Please comment and vote. And thank you for those who do! :D xxx

Love you!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
340K 19.8K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
147K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.2M 47.5K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...