I CAN MAKE IT RIGHT × taekook

By Taekookieinacuteway

Taehyung is heartbroken and pregnant the one he love did this to him, his parents disowned him but because he... More

Characters intro
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30 (M)
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59
note
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Author's note

chapter 50

2.5K 68 8
By Taekookieinacuteway

Please ignore mistake.

No ones pov.

It was already night time everyone already take their leave but no without discussing about their surprise when taehyung was making milk for kids.

They all bid their goodbyes with happy feeling that everything is back to normal and Jungkook tucked kids in saying that they are going shopping with their grandparents tomorrow.

He went back to their shared bedroom as he closed door behind he felt soft arms wrapped around his waist from behind and felt soft kisses on the nape of his neck he smiled and turn around only to be met with cute sight taehyung looking at him like a lost puppy he leaned in and kissed his forehead and rest his forehead swaying little.

"Jungkookie I love you" taehyung said and Jungkook chuckled and said "I love you to my taehyungie so so much" and pecked his lips this time.

"Come on koo go and get change i will go check on kids too" taehyung said and booped his nose and Jungkook nodded.

He changed into grey black sweatpants without shirt and sat on bed soon taehyung came too and and he was about to sat beside him but Jungkook pulled him into his lap earning a yelp from the younger.

"Kookie" taehyung said when Jungkook gave open mouthed kisses on his neck "hmm" Jung just hummed and continued doing his work earning a blissful sounds from younger.

He went little up nibbling his ear and wishpered "I want you baby you looking so beautiful today that I can't control myself" and sucked hardly on the skin behind his ear.

"Jung-jungkook-ahh" taehyung moaned loudly and Jungkook just smirked soon taehyung grabbed his hair and pull him to just to smash his lips on his messely.

Kiss was heated from the start tongue against tongue, teeth against teeth Jungkook slowly pushed taehyung his back hit the soft mattress Jungkook hovered over him still kissing like their life depend on it.

They pulled away to catch their breath Jungkook looked at taehyung with so much love that he just want to be their in his arms forever.

"I love you my love" he muttered and attached his lips on taehyung's soft skin
"I love you too koo more than anything" and that's how their night went filled with soft moans and groans, skin on skin, hands intertwine and so their souls.

Taehyung was the first to wake up he looked down and saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully like a bunny last night was filled with love and moans.

He blushed at the memory of how Jungkook was worshiping his body making him feel so loved by his action they made love whole night until they both can't move and sleep in each other's warm embrace.

Taehyung leaned down and pressed a soft kiss against Jungkook's parted lips but get surprise when Jungkook start moving his lips.

They kissed so passionately kiss was soft filled with love they pulled away and Taehyung hide his face in Jungkook's chest and Jungkook chuckled at his baby and said "good morning my love" and taehyung beamed and said "good morning koo" and Jungkook flipped their position and start kissing every hickey he gave to his baby he was excited because tomorrow morning they are going and can't wait to see taehyung's reaction.

They cuddle and share few kisses "I love you koo but we have to wake up now you I have a meeting with mr. Park" taehyung get up only to fall back because of the pain Jungkook got up and picked him up and said "I'm sorry baby and I love you too c'mon let's get you all clean so you can attend meeting on time"  and they take a bath together then he went down and make breakfast for his baby as he was free today.

He set the table soon taehyung came down in his office outfit but today he cross dress and Jungkook just want to take him against the wall but he can't because his baby is sore and also meeting is important.

Jungkook went to him and kissed him deeply and said "you looking so hott baby" and taehyung just giggled.

"C'mon breakfast is ready for my gorgeous baby" Jungkook said and picked taehyung up bridal style and sat him on his lap.

"Wow koo you made this" taehyung asked and Jungkook shrugged it proudly and start feeding him.

And taehyung also feed him they Soon finished and soon taehyung went to his office and Jungkook also get ready for shopping as it's all surprise for taehyung he also has to shop on his behalf he went to kids room to wake them up they get ready and Jungkook first take them you their favorite restaurant for breakfast.

They ate their soon Jungkook's mom and mother in law joined them they all went to mall and buy everything that will be needed and as you know kids buy clothes from Gucci taehyung effect Jungkook also buy some sexy lingerie and sex toys for his baby well he is excited for their small vacation and wedding he called everyone to pack their stuff as they will be flying tomorrow in the morning he also buy some sleeping pills well he want to surprise tae so yeah he have to put his baby to sleep otherwise he won't come until he tell him.

They finished shopping and went back home to pack their stuff so they can act normal when taehyung come back.

They packed everything and order food for them since taehyung's assistant called him he sat the table kids were watching movie when taehyung come he looked around and found his babies watching the cars and Jungkook was setting the dinner table he went to him and back hugged him.

"Kookie I'm back" tae said Jungkook turned in his hold and cupped his cheeks pecking his lips and said "I kissed you baby c'mon go freshen up dinner is ready" taehyung smiled shyly and kissed him again passionately and said "I missed you too kookie and yes just give me 5 minutes" and Jungkook booped their nose together.

Soon he came back they ate while talking about their day and loud giggles can be heard they were so happy and Content but ravenatte was excited and nervous too but he know with taehyung by his side he can achieve anything.

They soon went to sleep but not before Jungkook made hot chocolate for them and mix the pill in it an they drank until taehyung felt his eyes getting heavy and he went to dreamland Jungkook also sat everything for tomorrow morning.

_________________________________________

Just a filler chapter now main thing is approaching so stay tuned i will make double update tomorrow so keep voting and sorry for boring chapter.

Bye take care purples💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713K 24.4K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
62.6K 1.9K 32
Jungkook's wedding is stopped by his fiance Taehyung at the wedding venue, and Taehyung's older brother Yoongi marries him to save Jungkook's dignity...
780K 31.5K 35
"...you're pregnant." "I may have failed human biology but I know that's impossible." ~ BTS are in the peak of their success. Awards shows, sold out...
288K 9.5K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...