Unexpected Marriage [Complete...

By deluluOffgun19

Off and Gun families are so close before then. Their grandfathers were super close when they were young. They... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Q and A
Epilogue

Chapter 50

1.8K 126 52
By deluluOffgun19

Gun POV

"Jane are you ready?" I yelled in front of the door of her room.

"Wait a second!" she replied. I waited her downstairs. That girl take so long.

We will go to the mall to meet my friends, Mike and White. I please them to drive Jane to Chiang Mai. I can't go to my home town because I'm kinda busy now. The shooting will starts tomorrow so Jane need to go now. Luckily, Mike and White are free today. I haven't seen them when I went back in Bangkok because of their tight schedules in work. But they visiting me often when I was in Cali before.

"Let's go?" I didn't notice Jane standing in front of me. She's carrying her bag.

"Finally!" I rolled my eyes. "Let me carry that" I get her bag before heading to my car.

We were on the road when Jane started the conversation. "I can't wait to see your mom again" she giggles.

"Yea, she's a big fan of yours. Don't tell her this, but she force me to introduce you to her. Honestly, I don't have plan to introduce you to my family but she didn't stop bugging me." Mom didn't stop asking about Jane. She's crazy for this crazy girl.

"Aw she's the sweetest! I want to her to be my mommy." Jane squealed. Then she faced me. I glanced at her. "Gun let's get married" She said seriously.

I was stunned. I stamped the break out of nowhere. "What?!" I asked in shock.

"Oh gosh I'm just kidding" Jane grimaced then she rolled her eyes.

I drive again. She is really crazy.

We got in the mall. Jane buy something for my mom first then we ate. After we walked around Jane want to rest so we decided to sat on the bench beside.

At first she was scrolling on her phone quietly. I just let her. A moment later I saw her with a wide eyes. Her hands turned into fist. I frowned. What is wrong with her?

"Gun, he's here" Jane voice trembled. She looked at me and I can't read her expression. She's shocked? Scared? Angry?

"Who--"

"Gun, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" Then Jane hold my both face and kissed me on lips!

My eyes widen. I didn't expected that! Why?! What is happening?!

I looked around to see why Jane acting like that. But when I turned I saw Off. He is looking at us, kissing. I feel guilty, I don't know why.

Jane parted the kiss. Off stepping backwards while looking at me. I immediately stood to go and explain to Off but Jane hold my wrist. I looked down to her.

Jane's eyes get watery. "Gun, don't leave for now. I'm sorry. I was just scared. I saw him again" Jane pleaded. How can I leave her in that situation?

"Why? What happened?" I sit on the bench again.

I glanced at Off place but he was not there anymore. He's running away. I badly want to chase him but why would I do that? We're not together anymore.

"Luke is here. I just want to show him that I already have you now so I kissed you. I'm sorry" Jane said nervously.

Luke is the father of Jane's baby. I hate him. He just leave Jane after he knew Jane is pregnant. The bastard said he is not ready to be a father. New and I beat him up after he said that. Then I sent Jane to go back to Bangkok. Jane's parents still didn't know here situation. Her parents are strict she's afraid to tell.

"What that scumbag doing here?" I asked furious.

"he texted last day and he said he will get the baby after I give birth" Jane said nervously.

"That won't gonna happen. This is my baby. I owned him after that jerk leave you two" I was pertaining Jane and his baby. "what a shameless asshole. He will back and get the baby out from you. I'll cut his head when he do that"

Jane cried. She use her both hands to cover her face. "Thank you Gun. Thank you for not leaving me. Thank you because you are always in my side when I need someone. I owe you alot" I hugged her tight and she burried her head on my chest.

"I will always protect you and the baby" I soothed her back.

We parted the hugs after she stopped crying. "I'm such a drama queen" Jane said while retouching her light make.

"It's good you know" I smirked. She didn't reply but she send a death glare on me.

"Gun!!" I turned when Mike shouted my name. He's voice echoing around the mall. I was the one get embarrass of him. Mike didn't change. He still loud. "Gunnn" they are running towards me.

"Gun" White hugged me first then Mike pulled him away. White stumbled then he hit his head.

"Gun we missed you brother" Mike patted my back.

"I missed you both" I smiled to them.

"How are you?" White excitedly asked me

"Still handsome" I cheekily reply.

"Ohoo! Let's move on to other question" Mike teased me. "Who is this beautiful girl?" Mike looked at Jane.

"I will report you to Godji" White threats Mike.

"What?! I'm just asking Gun" Mike whined.

"You afraid of your girlfriend huh" I teased Mike. He just pout. "By the way, this is Jane. She is the one I'm talking to you. Please accompany her to my parents house"

"Hi guys" Jane greeted them.

"I'm Mike" they shook their hands.

"White" and White do the same.

We talked for an hour then we decided to go home.

"I think you guys need to go. You might get in Chiang Mai late." I said.

"Yea, you right" White agree.

"So? Let's hangout after your shooting? Just call us" Mike get up as do we

"Take care of her, okay?" I said looking at Jane.

"Of course don't worry" White patted my shoulder.

"Call me if something happens" I told Jane then I messed her here. She whined and pouted.

"Okay, okay" She smacked my hand.

"Bye" I hugged them all before they go.

*************

"Are all set?" One of my crew call out of my stuffs name.

Today we will go to Mt. Shannon. The people came with is not that many just not like when we shot in US. We didn't even bring hairstyle and make up artist for my actors.

"We are complete. We can go now" Brian, one of my crew said.

"Wait" I stopped them. They all turned to me.

"Why direct?" Brian asked me.

"I'm waiting for someone" I said while looking outside of the car.

'Off where are you? I thought you will come with me?'

He didn't texted me since yesterday. He usually text me everyday morning and night but he didn't do it the whole day. I don't know what happened to him. I'm not even sure it wants to come with us.

I automatically smile when I saw him running towards our car. I thought he won't show up.

"Gun" Off went to my side. I open the sliding door of the car.

"Hi Gun" Doc Mild greeted me from behind of Off.

"Hi Off, Hi Mild" I smile at them. "Come inside. We were waiting for you two"

"Wait Gun..." Off said then he turned to call someone. "Tay! Hurry up" Off yelled. "Gun I hope you don't mind I bring my friend" Off awkwardly said.

"No, it's fine"

The ride is quite fun. They are all getting to know each other. An hours later they all fell asleep except to the driver of course. We travel almost 6 hours. I turned where Off sat and I saw him dozing off. Doc Mild sleeping on Off's shoulder and Off head leaning on Mild's head. They looked cute honestly.

I don't have anything to do so I just texted Lee. I want to bug him.

Lee the bully
-I thought you will come with us?!
-where are you? You asshole who didn't know how to keep his promises

Dwarfy cutie
-I'm sorry, okay? I have gig and I can't leave the bar.

Lee the bully
-Whatever!

Dwarfy cutie
-Don't be mad. I'll make it up to you when you get back home here.

Lee the bully
-Yes! You need to

Third Person POV

*ring *ring~

Gun immediately get the call. Lee called him.

"What? You already miss me?" I cheekily asked.

Meanwhile, Off woke up. Mild still sleeping on his shoulder. He just let her friend. He looked Gun but he just saw Gun's back. Off just listening to Gun and the person he was talking on the phone. He can't hear the person on the other line.

"Miss my ass! I will just remind you that you still owe a drink in my bar" Lee teased his friend.

"Ohoo. You maybe forgot, who did pay half of the bar again?" Gun helped Lee to buy the bar that Lee owned now.

"That's why I love you dwarfy. C'mon let me kiss you" Lee softened his voice. He owe Gun a lot.

"Kiss my ass" Gun hissed.

Off got tense. What are they talking about?! Who is Gun talking to?!

"Ew! I will never do that" Lee really want to tease Gun. He wants to see Gun's piss face.

"Like I want it too" Gun said sarcastically. "I'll end this call. We already here. Bye scumbag"

"Bye rugged rat"

The car stopped then Gun turned around. Off suddenly close his eyes and pretending to be asleep.

Gun shook New and Neen to wake up. Then he wake Off also. Gun touched Off one shoulder he'll shaking it gently.

Off felt an electricity running inside of his veins. He's heart jumping inside of his ribcage. The romantic excitement building up. Off still close his eyes and he absent-mindedly hold Gun's hand on his shoulder.

Gun was surprised. He pulled his hand but Off just held it even tighter. Off place Gun's hand on his heart. He still closed his eyes. Gun is worrying that someone will see them. Fortunately, his other crew still sleeping.

Gun could feel Off's heart beating. It makes his heart beats faster also. 'Oh god. This is not good' Gun thought then he forcibly pulled his hand.

When he successfully get off his hand he turned to New again.

"The hell New! Wake up!" Gun yelled so New quickly open his eyes.

Neen is already awake looking at them. Gun is worrying if Neen already wake up when Off held his hand.

"Guys we are here" they all fully awaken. The crew and Gun's friends went outside.

The sun already setting down when they arrived in Mt. Shannon. We set our tent.

"Hi New" Tay greeted. He offered his hand to New.

He is a fan of the boy. Tay admire New's acting skill. When Tay knew that Off will go to the shooting with New he pleaded Off to go with him. Off at first doubting because he didn't ask permission from Gun but Tay is persistent. He bugged Off all night until Off say yes.

"hmm" New nodded and ignoring Tay's hand.

"Does all actors have that bad attitude?" Tay asked sarcastically.

"What did you say?" New snapped. "what do you want to point out here?"

"That you are lack of manners" Tay reply.

"I just don't talk to strangers." New rolled his eyes.

"So let me introduce myself. I'm Tawan, you can call me yours" Tay smirked.

New raised his brow. "Okay? Yours, what do you want from me?"

"Oh gosh. So stupid" Tay mumbled. He prepared that pick up line then New didn't get it.

"I'm not stupid. Your joke is just really corny. Face the reality" New heard Tay.

"C'mon New i just wanna make friend with you... and maybe sooner my boyfriend" Tay whispered the last sentence.

"Nah, not gonna happen" New walked away.

Tay eyes widen. "Wait. Did you hear?" Tay running towards New. "New!"

****

"Gun, let me help you" Gun turned to see Off. Gun help his crew to set the tents.

"hmm" Gun hummed.

"You really good at building and standing tent... including mine" Off whispering himself but Gun heard it.

"What the hell?" Gun exclaimed.

"Oh shit. I'm just kidding Gun" Off immediately run to Gun because the little man walking away.

"Okay guys settle down" Brian call all the attention of his co workers.

They all form a circle to listen Brian. New isn't with them. His parents called him so he needs to pick it up.

"We only have 6 tents we are all 12 people here. So it means 2 people in one tent. Me and my girlfriend Loreen in one tent"

Tay raised his hand. "Me and New" Tay said excitedly. New can't argue because he isn't here. They all turned to him especially his friend, Off. "What? We are friends now" Tay said defensively.

"Okay. Tay and New in one tent. Who else?" Brian speak again. Brian is an organizer he help me in set a lot.

"Me and Jaycee" My camera mans presented.

"Okay. Jem and Jaycee get one. Who else?"

"Mild and me" Neen excitedly said. They stick on each other since they got in their destination.

"Okay, we only have 2 tents" Brian said.

"Me and Andrew" Gun said nonchalantly. He don't want to be partner with Off.

"What?" Andrew eyes widen. He don't want to be with Gun! He elbowed his friend to save him. "Lucas.." Andrew whispered like he was begging.

"Boss can I and Andrew share a tent?" Lucas pleaded nervously.

"Just say yes Gun. They are afraid at you" Off said. He noticed his crew is trembling.

Gun glared at Off then he turned to Andrew and Lucas. "Is that true?" He asked seriously.

The two nodded like a lost puppy. Gun knows that he's kinda strict in the set but after the work they are all friends. But some of his crews still intimated to him.

"So are we all settled then? Lucas and Andrew then Doc Off and Direct Gun. We can go to our tents now and take a rest. We will start shooting tomorrow morning" Brian clapped then they all went to their tents.

Off just following Gun's from behind. The smile on his face didn't leave him. He can be with Gun the whole night!

Gun crawled inside of the tent and he put his things beside. Off hopped inside of the tent also. The tent is kinda small it's only good for two.

"Are you going to sleep?" Off asked softly. They sit like an indian style.

Gun shook his head. "I'm hungry" Gun said shyly. He forgot to bring a snack.

"I have foods here" Off get the foods that Namtan gave him earlier. "Do you want some?" He offered the lunch box full of different kind of foods.

"Can I?" Gun look at the delicious foods.

"Of course, here." Off give the foods and the fork.

"Hmm this is so good" Gun hummed while eating.

"Namtan cooked that" Off smiled.

"Really? Wow she really good at cooking" Gun complimented while chewing. Off nodded.

Off just stared at Gun happily eating. "You don't want to eat?" Gun asked him.

"No I'm good" Gun nodded smiling then he finished his food.

"Thank you Off" Gun gave the empty lunch box to Off.

"Namtan foods makes you smile" Off said dumbfoundedly.

"Speaking of Namtan, she already told me" Gun said emotionless.

"Told what?" Off asked the smaller guy confused.

"She told me that you and her broke up" Gun said. Off was taken back. He can't respond. "Why Off?"

"I told you before Gun. I didn't love her. I don't want to be unfair to her" Off tried to soften his voice.

"You promised me. You promised that you won't tell her and you will not leave her"

"Namtan force me Gun. She noticed that I act different and she told me if I won't tell her all she will go to your parents and asked on her own. So I don't have a choice. And I didn't left her, I still on her side when she needs me. We still friends. In fact, we became closer after she knew" Off wants to hold Gun but he was afraid that Gun will pushed him away.

Gun didn't reply. He don't know what to react. Gun just kept quiet while looking at his lap.

"Are mad at me, aren't you?" Off speak again after the awkward silent.

"Why would I?" Gun looked at him.

"I broke my promises" Off said weakly.

"Well, promises meant to be broken right? What do I expect? It's your life, you can do whatever you want" Gun said blankly. "I need fresh air first" Gun went outside leaving Off alone.

******

"Where are they?" New looked around and he only saw Tay standing.

"They all went inside of their tents" Tay replied.

"I'm not talking to you" New rolled his eyes.

"I'm the only person here duh. So whom are you talking to?" Tay asked sarcastically.

New think of a best answer first before he speak. "I'm talking to myself so shut up"

"Whatever you say roommate" Tay said.

"what roommate are you talking about?!" New growls turning to Tay.

"your organizer said we will share tent" Tay smiled showing his full teeth.

"NOOO!" New shouted. Tay immediately put his hand on New's mouth.

"Shhh the crew already sleeping. C'mon let's go inside of our little sweet home" Tay teased New and dragged him inside.

---------------
A/N: another ship sailed. Taynew is in the house!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 11.2K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
76.3K 3.4K 78
โค๏ธ
283K 8.1K 136
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
33.7K 3.2K 61
A college going girl.. ๐Ÿ‘ฉ She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...