"She'll be fine. And you need to relax. You're tense as hell." Liam said before Harry moved his hand off.

"Fine. We'll go." Harry gave in before Liam cheered.

"Thank god, I could use a break." Liam smiled before he looked over at me.

"Thanks babe." He said before he left the room.

I smiled back at him before I looked down at my breakfast.

"I don't know how I feel about you going." Harry said quietly as he looked down.

"Harry it'll be fine, I promise. What Liam said was true." I tried to assure him.

"But what if something happens to you." Harry said as he looked at me.

"Harry.... you're one of the toughest guys they know. They're not going to mess with your stuff. Plus, if we don't show up, Luke and his friends will know something is definitely wrong." I explained as he looked at my bowl and pondered.

"You're right." He slouched his shoulders as I smiled.

"It'll be fun. I can dress up too!" I said before getting really excited.

"What is it with girls and dressing up?" He asked as I giggled.

"Oh come on. We should both dress up and look really nice!" I smiled as he shook his head.

"No." He rejected as I laughed.

"Whatever, I will." I said confidently.

"Don't dress too fancy. I don't want to beat up everyone tonight." Harry said protectively as he began playing with his food.

"Alright, I know you want me safe. Don't worry. I won't leave your side." I assured as he looked at me with calmness in his eyes.

"What do you think about this outfit?" I asked Harry as he watched me while sitting down on his bed. His eyes trailed up and down my body slowly, getting a good look of what I was wearing.

"It looks really nice on you. It shows off all your perfect curves." He said truthfully as he leaned back and rested his palms against the bedsheets.

"Pff, what curves." I rolled my eyes before I walked back towards the wardrobe, suddenly feeling insecure.

"What if I wore a dress?" I questioned before I saw Harry shake his head.

"No. It's too dressy. I think what you're wearing is perfect." He said as I turned my head to notice he was still eyeing me.

"Is the skirt too short?" I questioned, looking down at my black pencil skirt.

"Too short for everyone else but me." He said as his eyes met mine. I giggled shortly before I shook my head.

"You're hilarious." I said as he grinned.

"Payton. Just wear that. Don't over think it." He said as he stood up and approached me.

My heart began to race as he hovered over me slowly and breathed against my neck. My body stiffened as his hand slowly traced the outline of my clothes, making me feel a million butterflies in my stomach.

Ever since Harry and I kissed, we've been a lot closer and have gotten more comfortable with each other. As much as I tried to avoid the feelings and the physical situations, I couldn't stop all of it. I hated how I slowly began liking Harry's touch and his company. I started to feel more secure in his presence as the days went on. But I knew this was all wrong. I shouldn't be falling for my captor.  Even though, I didn't view him as that anymore.