[Chapter 15]

Payton's POV

"Holy sh*t I can't believe that just happened." Tommo breathed as a chuckle came from his lungs. The strong breeze engulfed my clothes and nipped at my skin as I still held Styles' hand while walking outside. It was now freezing cold as we all walked back towards their car in sync.

"What a way to save us Payton! Excellent job! And good choice! You were pressured pretty well and you still defended us." Payne said as he looked over at me as I felt like I couldn't breathe. I can't believe I said that and didn't get shot.

"That's because she knows she would of gotten killed if she said anything different. So she's smart." Styles said in his low voice as his narrowed eyes glanced around. I gulped as I looked up at him before staring back at the ground we were walking on.

"And I hope you remain that way." Styles whispered more to me before he squeezed my hand and released it. I looked down at my hand to see it red since I was holding Styles' super tight due to how scared I was.

I swallowed hard before I watched Styles walk faster to the car and he hopped in the drivers seat. "You got the drugs right Malik?" Horan asked, opening the door and watching as he climbed in with a bag. "Sure do." He smirked before I looked up at Horan to see him nod his head to the car.

I sighed before I climbed in and felt him crawl behind me. I sat in between Malik and Horan as Payne sat in the passenger side and Tommo scooted in the back with us. "So how scared were you Payton?" Tommo smirked, glancing over at me.

I let out a breath as my eyes were wide. "I felt like I was going to pass out." I whispered as they all laughed except for Styles. "Yeah you were trembling like crazy. And you were also sweating, I could see it." He mumbled as I blushed in embarrassment.

"That was her first drug dealing talk wasn't it little Payton?" Malik smirked as he grabbed my head and squeezed it. I gulped as he chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him. "You guys do that stuff everyday?" I asked, looking out the window as Styles drove.

"Almost everyday. We mainly kill." Horan said as I widen my eyes and felt my heart drop. "You should of seen your face." Tommo laughed as he pointed at me. I then frowned at them as they began to crack up.

I rolled my eyes before folding my arms and huffing. "Jerks." I whispered before I looked up at the review mirror and caught Styles staring right into my eyes. I felt intimidated by his intense glare so I looked away and stared off into the distance.

"Well Payton passed through a tough test. She was told that she could go home if she told the truth and she chose us over her own hope. So I think she deserves a reward." Payne said after a moment of silence. I glanced up at him with curiosity as the boys nodded their heads.

"Sounds like a plan. Who wants to bang her first?" Tommo said before everyone started laughing. I widen my eyes and whimpered, feeling super uncomfortable as the boys roared with laughter. "Boys enough. You're scaring the poor girl." Styles said sternly as he glanced at the road. "Sorry. That's your job I forgot." Tommo said before everyone laughed again.

I got really uncomfortable as I shrunk under my own skin. I glanced up at Styles' reflection to see a smirk on his lips while he rolled his eyes. "What kind of reward? I'm in charge of her so I have to see what you're talking about." Styles said to Payne as I waited for the answer. I get a reward.

"I was willing to give her my real name. I think she deserves it." Payne smiled as he looked back at me while my eyes grew wide. "That's risky Payne. She could escape at the most random time and it would be your fault for giving up your name." Styles shook his head as he narrowed his eyebrows. "Oh come on. She'll know better than to spill it. She'll be dead if she does. She already knows her own threats from us. Plus, you really think we're going to let her escape? Let alone let her get away with it? Anytime she runs off we'll just find her, bring her ass back home, and beat her up so that she knows her place." Payne explained as I felt my stomach turn.