[Chapter 14]

Payton's POV

"So these drugs need to be delivered on the East side, probably right where the Wolves are. And then these drugs need to be given to the West side, to the Night Locks. Do you think you can do that for us?" Luke explained as he had a map across the coffee table along with two bags of drugs.

I was trying really hard not to shake nor widen my eyes at the fact that they're talking about drug dealing. This is all so dangerous.

"Maybe, depending on what our reward will be." Malik said seriously as he crossed his arms and legs while leaning back.

The boy with curly dirty blonde hair smirked before he snapped his fingers at the guards, making one of them grab a brief case and hand it to him.

"Ashton will clarify that for you." Luke smirked as Ashton placed the brief case on the table and opened it, revealing a massive amount cash.

I gasped at the sight in front of me as I widen my eyes and took this all in. Luke must of heard me because he quickly glanced up to see my reaction before Styles dug his finger into my waist, making me close my mouth.

"You'll be earning this if you do the job for us." Ashton smirked as all the boys widen their eyes.

"Wait, why are you asking us to do it? You guys are just as gnarly as we are.  Is the place that bad?" Tommo asked. "Yeah why so much cash for such an easy job?" Horan asked, knitting his eyebrows together.

"Well you guys know the Wolves. They're animals. That's why they're called that. No ones friends with them, we're all just acquaintances. They're nasty people. They'll tear anyone to bits with their bare hands." Luke said as I widen my eyes again and felt my heart pound.

"Yeah well obviously it's your job to deliver these drugs to them. So why aren't you guys doing it?" Malik asked.

"Because we have something to take care of. And we won't be back in time.  And if the Wolves don't get what they want in time they'll kill us. So I'm letting them know that I'm sending out a group to do the job for me. And they're up for it. You'll get this much money because it's simply not the most easiest place to go. The Wolves territory is a nasty place." Luke said as I felt my hands twitch.

"So you gonna do it or what?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah. Help out a friend will ya?" Luke smirked.

I watched as all the boys glanced at each other before Styles sighed and looked up at Luke. "You got yourself a deal." He said as the Venoms all cheered.

"Pleasure doing business with you Mate. All you gotta do is deliver the drugs to the Wolves in two days. And then for the Night Locks, three days. Come back once the job is done, and the money is all yours." Luke smirked as Malik stared at the cash while licking his lips.

"Sounds like a plan." Payne said as he crossed his legs.

"But uh, Styles." Luke said as he glanced up at him. "I'd be carful of your little girlfriend when you go to the Wolves. Better make sure to keep an eye on her. Any female that steps foot into that territory gets raped. And it's not a pretty sight." Luke warned as I gulped and widen my eyes again.

My hands began to tremble as I stared at my legs. "I'll make sure she won't leave my sight." Styles said as Luke nodded his head. "You know you could always leave her with us if you'd like. We'll take good care of her. She'll be safe." Luke grinned as he looked at me while I slowly made eye contact with him.