[Chapter 5]

Payton's POV

"After you get this lovely lady settled in, how about we celebrate." Horan said, a childish grin plainly seen on his lips. "Celebrate what?" Styles' face looked clueless, yet a happy smile was on his face. At least he was happy with his friends. As for me, I was suffering in my own skin.

"A welcome home celebration you idiot!" Tommo laughed as he leaned in. We were all leaning against this round looking marbled counter for some weird reason. I guess they do this often? "Oh we don't need to celebrate on that lads." Styles grinned as he waved his hand and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Of course we do! It's huge! We've missed ya mate!" Malik said as he patted him hard on the back. "And we'll add in extra drinks for you bringing home such a cutie." Payne winked as he looked over at me, making me gulp. "She's not much of a talkative one is she lad?" Tommo asked, eyeing me before looking at his green eyed friend. "I guess not around you folks." Styles grinned, wrapping his arm tightly around my waist. I didn't even realize he stopped holding me till now.

"She sure likes to talk around me." He chuckled, staring down at me deeply. I felt uncomfortable as now all eyes were glued to me. "How old are you sweet cheeks? Can you drink?" Horan asked. His eyes shined with happiness. "2-20." I spoke quietly. "Oh speak up Hun, the boys can't hear ya." Styles urged, wiggling me around a bit. He kept hitting my lower back with his arm that was wrapped awfully tight around me.
"20." I repeated myself louder.
"Ah, just one more year and you could've been drunk with us! But who says you can't now? No one will judge ya." Horan chuckled as the boys joined in. "N-no thanks, I don't drink." I said, feeling awkward.

"Wouldn't want her to anyways. She doesn't need to get drunk." Styles said before he leaned off the counter. "We can celebrate but we can't all be drunk. Someone's gotta keep an eye out for little miss 'want to run away' here." He said, smiling down at me as I frowned.

"But I want to get drunk." Horan frowned. "Same here." Everyone else chorused. Styles rolled his eyes before mumbling. "Fine, but if I feel a little tipsy, I'm gonna have to chain you somewhere and don't think I won't." He said to me as I gulped. Great, first day at the house and they're all planning on getting drunk and chaining me up. How nice.

"Lads, get all the drinks ready. I'm gonna show this one to my room." Styles said as he pulled me away from the counter. "Alright, don't spend too much time up there." Tommo winked as Styles chuckled amusingly. I wanted to comment on that but I decided against it. I'd rather not get yelled at thank you.

"Come on Payton." He urged as he squeeze me a bit before dragging me down the hall with my stuff clenched in his other hand. "Why are you showing me your room? Don't I get my own room too?" I asked innocently. He then busted up laughing as he continued to pull me. "Sweetheart, what makes you so special? You really think there's enough room here for another person? Plus, I don't trust you, you'd run away. You're staying with me." He said as my eyes widen.

"I'm what? No way. I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you." I said as I watched him open a door. "Oh yes you are." He grinned before dragging me inside. "No! There's no possible way." I said strongly, trying to pull myself back but that failed. He ended up pulling me closer to him which made me frown deeply. "You're sleeping in the same bed as me Payton." He stated clearly as he turned me around to look at him.

"No, I won't allow it. Your filthy body can lie on the floor." I said as I pointed at the ground. "Oh so I'm dirty now?" He grinned, obviously amused by our conversation while I was trying to get out of it. "Pretty much. I'm not letting you lie down with me. Who knows what you'd do." I said sternly. "Watch me." He grinned, leaning his face closer to mine.