[Chapter 7]

Payton's POV

"Ok um.... Let's see. Who's cuter, Andrew or Jensen?" Casey asked, leaning over towards the popcorn bowl and grabbing a handful before plopping a few in her mouth.

I looked at the ceiling with a thoughtful look on my face. "Hmmm...... In all honestly?" I questioned, staring into her bright orbs. "Yes all honesty. This is the honesty circle here!" Casey teased before all four of us laughed. "Ok ok um.... To be honest, Andrew. Only because his blue eyes are to die for." I said before they all giggled.

"Right?! They're gorgeous!" Claire said as she slapped my arm lightly. I smiled and nodded my head before glaring at Lisa. "Ok Lisa..... Who do you think would look super cute with you as your boyfriend? Rick or Tony?" I raised an eyebrow at her before grinning evilly.

"Oh I so knew you'd ask this." She scoffed as we all leaned back and laughed. "You all know it's Tony." She rolled her eyes and groaned her obvious answer. "So the woman admits!" I laughed aloud as I looked at the ceiling. She rolled her eyes again before Casey pushed her a bit. "You liiiiike him!" She cooed as Lisa frowned. "Oh shut up you guys!" She barked before throwing popcorn at us.

"Hey! What a waste of popcorn! People are starving in Africa." Claire said. "Oh shush you're a waste." Lisa teased as she threw more at Claire. She covered herself with her hands while squealing loudly. "Ok I surrender! Stop stop!" She laughed as I giggled.

"Lisa you're cleaning this up cuz I ain't." I laughed as she frowned. "Ugh why did I do this. I'm too lazy!" She groaned as she stopped throwing food at us all. "Haha loser!" Casey teased before Lisa pushed her. We all began laughing again and messing around as we continued to chill on the floor with our fluffy blankets everywhere.

"Alright come on let's clean this up. It's not everyday we get a decent sleepover." I said before we all began laughing again in sync.

I opened my eyes quickly, wondering if what had just happened was real or not. As soon as the faded blush pink wall stared back at me, I instantly knew that it was all just a dream. Funny it had only seemed so real to me. I could see them, feel them, hear them, smell the aroma. It was heartbreaking knowing that it was only a memory inside a dream.

My hands were close by my face as I realized I was still lying on my side. The room was very silent and the only thing you could hear was my breathing. I blinked a few more times, wishing I wasn't where I was, but I couldn't change time. I frowned as I looked down at my nail polish, only to see that it was coming off.

I missed my friends and family already. I have no idea where they are now and if they're even looking for me. I just wished they were here for me right now because I was scared. I didn't want to be here. This place was cold and filled with danger. I'm surprised the word wasn't written on the walls.

I then looked down at the soft white pillow my head was laying on and I began to pick at it softly with my fingers. I began to wonder where my captor was, thinking that he wasn't in the room since it was dead silent. Which I don't mind because I don't miss him at all. I'd be glad to know if he wasn't here.

I didn't know how early it was in the morning, or even if it was early at all. I wouldn't be surprised if I woke up at the time I normally do when I go to class.

I then closed my eyes, wishing everything could just take me back to where I belong. I forced myself to sleep again because I didn't want to be reminded that I was here instead. But I was now fully awake. My thoughts were scattered all over my brain and I couldn't calm them down. I was too afraid and overwhelmed.