[Chapter 12]

Payton's POV

I was whimpering the whole way to the car due to Styles tightly dragging me by the arm. I stumbled probably every 4 seconds but that didn't stop him from pulling me to his vehicle. "Stop holding back." He muttered in my ear aggressively as we stood near the car doors. I didn't even realize I was putting all my weight down till now. I looked up at him with feared eyes, mentally begging him not to put me in that car again.

He smirked as if he read my mind before he opened the door and shoved me in. I yelped as my ribcadge got crushed against the seat but I quickly pushed myself back against his chest. "No." I whimpered as I moved back but Styles didn't budge at all. "Payton get the hell inside." He threatened as his hands tightened around my waist.

I shook my head for a few seconds before he huffed and lifted me up. I screamed as he tossed me in the car like I was a bag of clothes before he crawled in and pulled me up. I whimpered in defeat as he slammed the door and held me tightly next to him. "Buckle up." He demanded as I watched Horan scoot in next to me. Why do I have to sit in the middle?

"No." I shook my head again. "Damnit." He cursed madly under his breath before he forcefully wrapped the seatbelt around my body. I frowned as I heard the click noise before a loud slap echoed in the car. I cried out in pain once I realized Styles had slapped me on the thigh and I wrapped my hand around it to sooth the aching pain.

My leg was now throbbing and Styles smiled proudly before he buckled himself in. "Why did you do that? That hurt." My voice came out shaky. "Because you're misbehaving. So I suggest you knock it off." He huffed before Malik and Tommo climbed in the front seat.

"Everybody scoot in." Payne said as he crawled in the backseat where we were. My eyes widen as Horan squished me against Styles and I whimpered when he smirked down at me. "There's three cars, why couldn't we all drive separately?" I asked almost out of breath.

"We love traveling together though Payton." Horan smirked as I frowned at him. I then gasped as Styles lifted up his arm, giving me more room for a split second before he wrapped it around my waist. I sighed as he pressed me against his chest before he tightened his grip on me. "Comfortable?" He grinned as I clenched my jaw.

"I hate you." I hissed quietly before he chuckled. "Come on Malik. Let's start the car, if we have to get Payton changed up we need as much free time as possible." Tommo said as he wrapped his hand around the handle. "Alright hold up I just can't find the damn keys." He said before Horan chuckled next to me. Malik finally dangled the keys in front of him before sticking it in the ignition.

"Alrighty! Our first car ride together! This should be fun huh lads?" Malik asked as we made eye contact through the review mirror. I frowned a bit before I looked out the window to see that we were moving backwards. "Yeah." They all chorused as Malik drove out of the driveway and down the long dirt road.

"Where are we going exactly?" I asked quietly as I felt Styles' eyes on me. "To the mall." He smirked as my eyes widen and I glanced up at him. "With all those people?" I almost felt terrified knowing that. There's so many people these 5 could kill if they got in the way. But then again..... There's so many people who could help me.

"Yes, we're going to blend in. And you.... Aren't going to make it so damn obvious that you've been kidnapped. So act like a normal shopper and no one gets hurt.... Or killed." He whispered in my ear as I flinched. I gulped as I tried to back away from him but I really couldn't because Horan was in the way.

"You wouldn't kill all those innocent people would you?" I whispered in shock. "If they get in the way of me and the boys or you and I, yes.... I'll kill every single one that lays a hand on you." He threatened as I felt my stomach drop.