[Chapter 10]

Payton's POV

I stare blankly at his tall figure in front of my vision as I stand near the bed, gripping my hand around the soft silky bed cover. I watch as Styles walks around his room fast, grabbing objects and putting them away. I didn't quite know why I was watching him, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of him either.

I mentally cursed at myself for slowly starting to realize how attractive this guy really was. I couldn't say he wasn't though. He had dark green eyes that were so intimidating yet memorizing. Tanned skin that had tattoos decorated on it. Curly hair that looked like it was never touched yet it always looked nice. And a fit toned body.

I started to feel my heart beat faster as I watched him pick up his clothes and shove them in either his drawer or hamper. He then walked towards his closet and he began to take off his shirt, making it harder for me to look away now. The minute I saw his skin I darted my eyes back to the bed, fully ignoring his presence now. He's a criminal. He's dangerous and there should be absolutely no feelings or emotions towards him. He kidnapped you and he is terrible to you. Screw him.

I started to feel uncomfortable as I tried to focus on anything but him. He always changes in front of me! Isn't he insecure about himself in anyway? Doesn't it bother him that he's changing in front of a stranger that's a girl? Or does he not even care? Does he like the fact that it's making me uncomfortable?

"You can crawl in bed you know. I'm not forcing you to do anything else." I suddenly heard his voice after moments of silence. Hearing him startled me, causing me to jump a little and feel my heart pound roughly. I was praying I didn't say anything aloud. I wanted to talk to him. I know I wanted to. But I didn't know how to say it or how to word it. How could I possibly talk to him?

Oh yeah um sorry but no I'm not joining your gang, screw you I'm staying here and running away while you're gone. Yeah no. That won't work. I just don't know how to talk to him. He makes me uncomfortable because he's so intimidating. His eyes scare me enough. So does his deep voice and his strong body. He can pin me down so easily or pick me up and I hate that.

I'm just scared that I'll tick him off to the point were he will really hurt me. He hasn't hit me at all yet which is surprising because I thought that's what bad people do. But he still has grabbed me hard to the point where it hurt. So yes I can still continue to be afraid of him because he has hurt me before. Just not in some ways.

I opened my mouth to speak but my voice abandoned me. I had no words that wanted to flow out. He suddenly turned around and glared at me as he folded his shirt. I forced myself to stare at him and not his abs. "Do you want something from me?" He spoke again, this time raising an eyebrow. I shook my head before gulping.

He then eyed me up and down before laughing and turning his back against me. "I bet you've never seen a guy walk around with his shirt off have you sweetheart? You act so shy and quiet. It's quite funny actually." He chuckled as he put his top away before gripping his pants. I gulped, feeling embarrassed that he's got me figured out already.

"You have innocent eyes." He said before taking off his pants, officially making me look away again. "And that won't do Payton. But don't get me wrong, I totally dig your shy little self it's just, the gang will hate it." He said as he stared at me. "I don't need you to start liking me. You kidnapping me is enough already." I said before I lifted the covers and climbed in.

"Who said I like you darling?" He chuckled as he looked over at me. "What just because I kidnapped you and am holding you hostage means I like you now? Not a chance sweetheart." He said before tossing his pants in the hamper. "Good. Wouldn't want a criminal to like me anyways." I mumbled before covering my body up with the sheets.