[Chapter 45]

Payton's POV

I began to loose control of my body as the room around me began to spin. My vision was slowly blurring as I walked beside Luke, causing me to gulp nervously while I stumbled on my feet. Luke looked down at me as he held me closer, helping me back up before I began leaning on him.

"I don't feel good." I mumbled, not sure I even spoke aloud as Luke continued to walk me around his rather large house.

"Harry..... where's Harry?" I asked, looking around even though everything was starting to turn into big bright stars.

I blinked in distraught as I tried to get my five senses back, but I was greatly struggling as my hearing started to go out.

I then felt an unusually cold breeze embrace me as I blinked up at the sky, now realizing I was outside. "Woah... the stars." I said as I slowly pointed at the sky, seeing the gorgeous moon shine above us.

"Yes, the stars. They don't shine as bright as you my precious one." Luke said beside me as I swallowed and glanced over at him.

"You're not Harry." I realized, slowly forgetting where I was.

"No I'm not precious but I am your savior." He stated as I narrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"My what?" I slurred before I felt a pair of arms quickly wrap around my body.

I gasped as I looked behind me and felt the person lift me up uncomfortably, causing me to scream as their hand clamped around my mouth.

"Be gentle with her." Luke ordered before he smiled at me.

I began kicking and screaming, finding my last bit of energy as a car hummed beside us. I had no idea what was going on as the back door opened before I was carelessly tossed inside.

I squealed as I landed on the leather seats before I looked up at Luke, my eyes expanding wide as I suddenly felt betrayed. What the hell was happening?

"I don't understand." I whispered as a tear formed in my eye.

"See you soon." Luke grinned evilly before the door slammed shut, shielding anyone else from seeing me ever again.

Liam's POV

"Harry, calm down, she'll be okay." I assured Harry after noticing he had been bouncing his leg nervously for the past two minutes.

He completely ignored me as he continued to do it much faster, making me pinch the bridge of my nose as I closed my eyes, not being able to take his anxiety.

"Harry-"

"It's been a while." He interrupted.

"Mate it's only been about three minutes. She's okay." I said as I gestured my hand.

"I should check up on her." Harry swallowed hard as he kept his intense gaze on the hallway.

"She told you to trust her alright? Just relax, she won't escape or anything." I reassured as he clenched his jaw.

"You really think I'm worrying about that?" He snapped as he looked at me quickly before back at the hallway.

"What are you worried about then?" I raised an eyebrow.

"This place is full of gangs Liam. Anything could happen to her without my watch." He lowered his voice, clearly not wanting anyone else to notice his uneasiness.

"She'll come back, she's a smart girl." I stated before he sighed heavily.

Suddenly Luke approached us with a drink in his hand, showing off a prideful smile before sitting down.