[Chapter 13]

Payton's POV

"Hurry up and pick some bottoms." Styles hissed in my ear as he pushed me towards the jeans and crossed his arms while looking around with cold eyes. He looked pissed for some reason but also very anxious.

But no one here was as anxious as me. There's so many people around that I could ask for help. I could plan an escape if I tried. But the only thing running through my mind was Styles' scary threats of hurting me and killing everyone. He scared me to the max. I just couldn't do anything about it.

I was feeling dizzy. My hands trembled as well as my lips and my breathing became heavier by the second. People stared at me as they walked by but never paid special attention to us. I was so tempted to speak to everyone who stared at me but I always felt Styles' hand on my waist. He was constantly reminding me of what he would do if I ruined it.

All I wanted to do was just scream that I've been kidnapped. Let everyone know that 5 criminals were walking around this mall. But I couldn't risk anything. I didn't want to put anyone's life in danger. I couldn't do that.

Who knows what would happen if I blew it. I didn't know the unknown. I was afraid of it. Anything could happen.

"Stop staring and start doing stuff." Styles whispered madly in my ear as he punched my waist. I flinched as I blinked and looked down at the jeans after staring at a couple customers. "You're not escaping. So don't even think about it." He growled as I ran my shaky hand across the variety of jeans.

"W-what kind of jeans should I get?" My voice came out shaky. "Ripped black skinny jeans." He said before crossing his arms and standing awfully close by.

I nodded my head before searching for a pair in my size. "Here, found one." I said as I pulled it out. Styles quickly snatched it from my grip and he examined it before nodding his head. "Perfect. To the changing rooms we go." He commented before holding my hand and pulling me.

I glared at everyone who passed by and I felt my heart race. I wonder if I recognized anyone or if anyone recognized me. I didn't know if it's what I hoped for or didn't hope for. I was torn between the two decisions.

I didn't realize we were there already till Styles squeezed my hand really tight to grab my attention. "Ow." I whispered as I looked over at him. "Stop looking so f***ing scared." He snapped as I gulped.

"You know it doesn't help that this is my mall that I go to with my friends. Anyone can recognize me." I said as I looked around. "Well we better make sure that doesn't happen. Cuz if you see someone and they come and talk to you, they're dead." He threatened as my heart stopped.

The boys showed up a couple seconds later with a few shirts. "We grabbed three shirts." Malik said as he handed them to me. "Let me see them first." Styles said as he grabbed them.

He looked at all of them before nodding his head and handing them to me. "Go change, now." He demanded as he shoved me towards the entrance. "Which shirt do I pick?" I asked. "The one that looks the hottest on you. Now hurry the hell up." He spat as I rolled my eyes and walked in.

I gasped as I was pulled back instantly by Styles and he brought me close to him before whispering in my ear. "If you even dare to f***ing speak to anyone. I'll kill them and your friends." He threatened as I widen my eyes in fear.

He then smirked before he released me and watched as I quickly walked in. I was breathing uncontrollably as I locked myself in the changing rooms and took off my clothes. My hands were shaking like crazy as I put on the super tight skinny jeans and cringed when I saw how many rips there were. There were some on the knees and also on the thigh area.