[Chapter 26]

Payton's POV

As soon as all the boys exited the room, I took a step forward assuming that we would just follow close behind but I was shocked when Styles held me back. I looked over at him confused until he gave me a certain look before bending down slightly to wrap his arms around my waist. The feeling was awfully familiar but I was still surprised when he lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"W- What are you doing?" I asked in fear as I dangled over him. This was starting to become a routine now and I definitely wasn't a fond of it. "I'm not going to risk you having a panic attack and trying to back out when we need to get in the car and get going. You've slowed me down many times before with your unnecessary behavior and I won't allow it tonight." He explained as he began to walk out the door.

I felt extremely embarrassed as I tried to get out of this position but his arm was wrapped awfully tight around my waist. "Please Styles put me down." I begged as he locked the door. "I'll put you down in the car only. You're staying on my shoulder." He said before he turned around again and began walking off the porch.

I started to feel goosebumps on my skin as my body began to tremble due to the cold night air seeping through the holes in my dress. It began to nip at my skin, making me feel extremely uncomfortable and cold.

"Damn who knew Payton had such a nice ass and nice legs?" I heard Liam say as I widened my eyes and gasped. My cheeks turned red as all the guys began to laugh while I struggled against Styles. "I bet she'd give a great lap dance." Zayn chuckled as I felt Styles' chest vibrate.

"No wonder you're keeping the damn girl. She's a beautiful one." Niall said as I tried to hide away from them. "She's hot in that dress." Louis said. "Alright guys stop drooling over my hostage. You can have her after this is over. Just put your d*cks back in your pants for now." Styles chuckled as all the guys laughed.

"Also, do me a favor lads, make sure no one touches her. Only us." Styles ordered as everyone nodded their heads. "I'll have no problem doing that favor." Liam said as my cheeks began to heat up. The doors to the car suddenly opened and I felt relieved once I was finally being put inside.

It felt awfully crowded inside the vehicle and before I could see what was going on, I was forced down on Styles' lap. I whimpered as I fell down on his thighs, feeling his grip on my hip tighten. "Calm down Payton. Just accept it." Styles whispered into my ear as I struggled a bit. I froze in fear as his arms wrapped around my waist and stomach before he pulled me close, keeping me in a firm tight hold.

"How far away is it again?" Louis asked Zayn from the passenger seat as Zayn turned on the engine. "Mmm like an hour and a half maybe." He responded as he began to drive in reverse. "Well we need some kind of entertainment for the road. Hey Payton, how about you give us each a 20 minute lap dance." Liam grinned as my eyes expanded and I moved further away from him.

"Liam you're one horny son of a b**ch." Styles laughed as he soon joined. "I'm only teasing the girl." He said shortly before he relaxed in his seat. "It's fine if you want to give all of yourself to your master. He probably wants it more than any of us anyways." Liam mumbled before Styles punched him in the arm. "Shut the hell up man." He growled as everyone else laughed.

"I'm kidding! I'm just teasing man. I'm bored leave me alone." Liam defended. "We haven't even left yet you dip sh*t." Niall replied. I felt extremely uncomfortable as it began to grow silent in the car. Styles' arm returned back around my waist and he kept me close against his chest as we waited for the car ride to end.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••